Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Doomlion

Doomlion

Arcane Tales - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 1:02 pm

*Derek sighs, then kneels down by Kelphy and offers a hand to help her up as he looks at the hologram.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:25 pm

"Yes" Creed says.

"Hey"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 2:59 pm

*Kentaro stands, his gun still pointed at Crone. He glances at Allina's corpse.*

[This can't be real, right? Like some sort of spirit quest to be able to do what I said to Fahren. He said I had to focus... or something of the sort.]

*Kentaro stares straight ahread, his trigger finger twitching.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:42 pm

*He feels his energy being channelled into his gun again, this time even stronger. His gun starts glowing red. A hole opens up in the shield and Crone's arm stretches out, extending in a clawed hand of light that reaches out for Kari. Crone laughs out loud.*

=====

Fahren: <What happened?>

Olympe: <An Undead Searaptor. Not exactly common.>

Fahren: <The monster attacks continue... I know the capitals can easily brush them off but small villages and even travellers like you I'm not so sure.>

*He walks to a table and grabs a small glass bottle with a blueish fluid. He walks to Allina, glancing at Kari.*

Fahren: <Sorry, Kari, just a minute.>

*Allina improves drastically immediately after drinking the potion, her skin fissures closing and her eyes going back to normal. Still somewhat greenish, she gets up on her own and tries walking around.*

Allina: <Okay.... Okay! Thanks a lot!>

Fahren: <You're welcome. These two are almost ready. Please wait outside and I'll call two more inside in a second. And be more careful next time, you should know better than letting an Undead Searaptor touch you.>

Allina: <...Hmph!>

=====

Aera: <Oh, hi. Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up. ...Thank you for taking me to bed.>

=====

Woman: <...and everything is going as planned. Our research on the Aeldi has allowed us to finally be able to access one ...of the greatest mysteries of our age: Magic. ...Unfortunately, it would appear only a handful of people have real talent for this art. We ...have selected a few of the lucky ones as ...subjects for the new project. According to him, this study will allow us to...>

*The woman disappears with a fading "zzuuuuu" sound.*

Kelphy: <T-Thank you. This is some kind of recording device... Look, I found more!>

*She gets up holding two other diskettes and walks over to the panel. She gives them to Derek.*

Kelphy: <What is this about? Aeldi research, the discovery of magic... How come nothing of this is mentioned in the books?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:45 pm

Lucien and Creed nod.

"Not a problem Aera."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:48 pm

*Kentaro fires three rounds at Crone.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:32 pm

*Derek puts the disks in his pocket, then scratches his chin in thought.*

Derek: <Maybe they wanted to keep the knowledge to themselves. Any public knowledge of magic would definitely cause a stir.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:42 pm

*The first projectile he shoots is somewhat bigger than previous ones, and looks like a pulsing shooting star. It desintegrates, releasing a wave of energy, upon hitting the rock barrier, destroying it. All following shots just utterly obliterate Crone. He smiles as he falls to the ground and fades away. There are now no obstacles leff between him and Fahren's tower.*

=====

*Allina, Creed, Lucien and Olympe are waiting outside Fahren's room, though still at the top of the tower.*

Allina: <That was freaking scary... Hey guys, how old is princess Kelphy?>

=====

Fahren: <So, Kari, you said you wanted to help ...Kentaro, was that his name? I want you to keep this.>

*He hands her a small swirly marble in shades of red.*

Fahren: <I will explain what it's for later today. And of course, feel free to borrow any book that might interest you. I want to help you hone your skills in any way I can. Crone will be a tough enemy.>

=====

Aera: <Shouldn't you be with your friends though?>

*She smiles awkwardly.*

=====

Kelphy: <We should try inserting those later as well, but first we should find the ring.>

*Just as the princess speaks, Derek seems to see something sparkling inside a glass cabinet across the room.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm

"Would you like to come with Aera?"

"She's 16" Lucien says.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Derek: <I think we might've just found it.>

*He opens up the cabinet and takes out the sparkling object.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:54 pm

"...Okay."

=====================================================

*Kentaro returns Kari's gun to its holster and collects his own taking another glance at Allina's corpse.*

[Spirit quest or not, I probably shouldn't leave her here.]

*Kentaro takes hold of Allina's collar and drags what's left of her towards the tower stopping every now and again to reposition Kari on his shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm

*As he walks closer to the red tower its brown wooden door turns blue and opens itself. Through it Kentaro sees Fahren give Kari the red marble, as the Kari in his arms and Allina vanish.*

=====

*The glyph appears on the floor and the blue door emerges from it once more, opening itself. Through it Kari and Fahren don't really see anything but the other side of the room.*

Fahren: <Ah, he's back!>

=====

Allina: <For real? I thought she'd be older. So who's going inside next? I know I am, ladies first.>

*She stares at Creed's gloves, with the holy crest of Origin.*

Allina: <Where is Origin while Crone is threatening to destroy Verte and the magic world?>

=====

Aera: <No, I must stay here. Thank you for asking, though.>

=====

*It is a silver ring witha teardrop shaped blue gem on it, an Aquamarine.*

Kelphy: <...Great, now we can release Undine and form a pact with her!>

*Just as she says this, they hear a familiar voice coming from the previous lab.*

Crone: <How rude of you kids to leave my humble abode like that.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:14 pm

Derek: <Crone!... Just what ARE you?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm

"The hell is that?"

*Kentaro goes through the door.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 pm

*Kentaro walks into Fahren's room and the door disappears.*

Fahren: <It worked. I can see it in your eyes. I hope I was helpful, Kari here made quite some progress as well while you were gone. Also note anything you saw in there was entirely based on your own thoughts and memories. I take no responsability for ìnapropriate scenes of any kind.>

*He laughs, walking to the other and opening it for them.*

Fahren: <So, who is next?>

Allina: <Me!>

Fahren: <Okay then.>

*Allina walks in, still rubbing her arms and neck every now and then, and winks at Kari and Kentaro.*

=====

*She walks back to the other room reluctantly. Crone is grinning, his upper right abdominal area still all bloody.*

Crone: <I must say you hid quite well... Even I hadn't found the emergency exit that led to these labs... But you are-a gifted wizard, princess, and your magic gave you away, even more when with an Aeldi's.>

*He groans, groaning.*

Crone: <It's too bad, Master Derek. You shouldn't have tried to defy my wishes... To think you brought me to Undine... after all these years.>

Undine: <Crone... of course!>

Crone: <I'm afraid I can't let you live any longer, though, not after you've seen all of this... I can kill two birds with one stone! You kids die, and this place is destroyed. Isn't it the most wonderful plan?>

*He turns around to face Undine, holding his left hand out. She widens her eyes.*

Undine: <No...! Crone, you musn't--Ahhh!>

*The glass capsule cracks up and explodes, Undine moaning as her body becomes black.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Derek: <No! He must have turned Undine into a Dark Aeldi!>

*He hands the pact ring to Kelphy.*

Derek: <Princess, please stay safe. I need to deal with Undine.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:58 pm

Kentaro:<I'm sure you'll understand if I don't believe you.>

*Kari stands by Kentaro's side, taking his hand. He looks at her seeing the uneasy look on her face and looks away.*

"What was it like?"

Kentaro:<It was like... something else.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:02 pm

"And if I said I'd honor me if you came with?" Alto asks.

"Ask Alto, Allina, if anyone has the answer to that question its someone who... I've said too much already" Creed rubs his hands.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:14 pm

*Fahren laughs as he closes the door behind them. Lucien and Creed end up going inside with Allina. She glances at Creed like she has no idea what he's saying and then stares at Fahren.*

Fahren: <So, what would you like to learn.>

Allina: <Well, I've been standing in the back row casting healing spells since the beginning. I wanna be able to fight too!>

Fahren: <All right, and you boys?>

=====

*In case Kentaro and Kari decide to walk downstairs and exit the tower instead of just standing around, Olympe is sitting by the entrance and Alto is flirting with the sexy sailor chick on the airship, which is landed a few minutes down the beach.*

======

Aera: <...No, that's all right, but again, thank you. You go, they might need you. We'll... I'll take you up on that later, I'm sure we'll have plenty of time.>

*She smiles, blushing.*

=====

Kelphy: <But--No, I want to help too!>

Crone: <Ciao.>

*Crone walks back out as Undine darts towards Kelphy and Derek and slashes at them with her trident, screeching menacingly.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:23 pm

"They sure managed to accomplish quite a bit."
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 6:59 pm

*Derek quickly draws his sword and clashes it with Undine's trident between two of the prongs.*

Derek: <If you're going to do something, now's a good time!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 7:19 pm

"Magic" Creed says.

"I want to make my illusions better" Lucien answers.

Alto hugs Aera and smiles, "I'll go then. I'll be back though, promise." Alto heads for the tower.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:17 am

Fahren: <Very well.>

*During the following hour, Fahren teaches Allina some new spells, Creed how to cast basic ice magic, including how to extend his sword to about twice the lenght with ice, how to cast ice walls, ice needs, spikes, and what not. He also helps Lucien improve his illusion skills, not sure what exactly, but he'll know and he helps Alto hone his light magic when arrives as well. Around noon, Olympe knocks on the room's door just as they finish training.*

Fahren: <What is it?>

Allina: <This is awesome, I can finally really help you guys!>

Olympe: <Lunch is being served by the airship in a minute. We'd like you to join us, Fahren.>

*Fahren smiles and nods.*

Fahren: <Thank you, but I'll pass. you guys go and have a nice meal.>

Olympe: <In that case, do you mind helping me while they have lunch?>

Fahren: <Of course not. Come on in. Good job, fellows.>

=====

*Kari and Kentaro are probably standing around at the beach when they see a weird yellow furry ball with tiny legs, squirming with its head stuck in the sand and screaming for help with its very thin voice, to the left of the tower.*

???: <Heelp!>

=====

*Kelphy holds her hands out and shoots a jet of highly pressurized water that slams Undine into a wall, knocking over some tables and cabinets. She hovers over the junk towards them like the magic lady she is and jabs at Kelphy with her trident in her left hand while holding her right one out towards Derek and shooting a water jet similar to Kelphy's.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:09 pm

*Derek rolls to the side and then casts Haste on himself.*

Derek: <Get a hold of yourself, Undine!>

*He slashes at the Aeldi and attempts to disarm her.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 12:22 pm

"Yeah lets go back to the ship" Alto says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next