Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Arcane Tales - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:47 pm

*He walks around the couch and sits on its right arm, caressing Kari's hair*

Crone: <Going to shoot at me with an unloaded gun?>

*He stares at her and whistles. She raises her head and looks into his eyes, smiling, though her stare is still blank*

=====

*He grins, standing up and walking to the where the glyph with the door was before*

Fahren: <Oh, it's nothing. Enjoy your tea... don't look so tense.>

*His last words remind her of what Crone told her back at the Toran Palace*

=====

*She crosses her arms on the table after pushing the empty bowl away and lays her chin on them, narrowing her eyes and yawning*

Aera: <I could really use a nap right now.>

=====

*The fists dig some holes in the monster's rotting skin. It roars once moar, bouncing towards Allina, who let's out a loud scream, in pain, still squirming on the sand with her eyes closed and her teeth clenched*

=====

Undine: <A long time ago, there was a great city called Orion here. It was unbelievably more advanced than any village on the main continent, especially when it came to technology. But this wasn't all. They found something that they knew could far exceed the best technology: Magic. And with it, creatures that once inhabited the ancient word and were now forced to live between the split worlds, protecting each of them: The Aeldi. The Aeldi became friends--guardians of the city, and summoners became respected amongst the people of Orion. Summoners such as my master. With their power, a magic field that could stop any invader was cast around the island. Four of the known Aeldi became protectors of the shield. But... But one day, something happened... Something that devastated the entire civilization... that sank most of the island... In minutes. The Aeldi couldn't stop it... and this city was forgotten, hidden beyond the magic field.>

Kelphy: <But who could possibly have attacked the city?>

Undine: <I--The city didn't have time to realize what had hit it... It was obliterated by the greatest explosion I have ever witnessed. And I was left here, mourning my master's death.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Derek: <Then why not come with us? I'm sure we'll be able to help you out.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 5:59 pm

"What do you mean he's not coming back?"

=====================================================

*Kentaro growls in frustration, and dashes towards Crone going to slash him with the spikes on the guns guard.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:00 pm

Alto finishes his stew and nods, "Yeah, me too. And the soup was good."

Creed gains his second wind as Lucien flings him skyward with his shadow hands. Creed brings all that weight down on the creature.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:20 am

*The house's roof desintegrates into small bats that fly away as Crone rises into the sky, holding Kari in his arms.*

Crone: <To think you need bullets to protect your loved one.>

=====

Fahren: <What's so hard to understand? He isn't coming back.>

*The elder stares at her, grinning*

=====

*Aera has fallen asleep on the table.*

=====

*The attacks slam the Undead Searaptor into the ground, and his arms fall apart, turning into green ashes. It roars and swings its tail at Lucien. Olympe leaps over it and hurls her sword at it, causing a large dark bolt to follow it and strike the monster, and it desintegrates completely, turning into a pile of green fluid and ashes that turn into a sphere of light. It Returns.*

=====

Undine: <I... I don't know if I should...>

Kelphy: <Please...! You can help us defeat Crone, and it's about time you leave this ghost city.>

Undine: <...Do you have a pact ring?>

Kelphy: <N-No.>

Undine: <I believe there is one in these facilities.>

*She tilts her head towards a door nearby*

Undine: <...Look for an Aquamarine ring.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:40 am

Alto chuckles and takes her to bed her quarters and laying her in bed. He summarily passes out against a wall.

Lucien and Creed dust themselves off. Creed goes to check on Allina.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:37 am

*Kari stands up and draws her gun, turning to face Fahren, her hand shaking.*

"Give him back."

"Coward!"
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Derek: <Princess, I think you should be the one to use the pact ring. It'd be better for one of direct nobility to take that priveledge in this instance.>

*He walks towards the door the Aeldi motioned at.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:46 pm

*Kentaro feels a weird power that feels like weak electric waves running through his body, into his arms, hands, and ultimately gun. Crone's right hand extends in a small light blade and he pushes it against Kari's throat lightly. She widens her eyes and shrieks in panic.*

=====

*Fahren opens his hand, showing her two magazines, one from each of their guns.*

Fahren: <You can't shoot me, and I mean you no harm. Relax.>

*He slowly walks towards her.*

=====

*Allina's skin is like the monster's, her eyes glowing green intensely. She squirms and moans as Olympe removes her cloak. She's wearing a pink skirt and a vest of the same color over a white shirt underneath.*

Olympe: <We need to take here to Fahren!>

=====

*Undine smiles at them.*

Kelphy: <Well--are you sure?>

*She follows him through the door. Through the door is a darker lab. A large round metal platform is at the center with a small circular hole at its center. There's a panel with a tuckload of buttons by it. The rest of the room is pretty much all table with gadgets like in the previous one, except for one with lots of papers and files on it.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:52 pm

"Right. Lets hurry!" Creed says with urgency in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 7:01 pm

*Derek's common sense tells him to begin rummaging through the desk with files on it.*

Derek: <Please help me look, Princess. Four eyes are better than two and whatnot.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 8:04 pm

*Kari steps back, holding her gun defensivley.*

"Stay away, from me."

"No!"

*Kentaro points his gun at Crone and fires.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 5:52 am

*As he pulls the trigger, not one but a row of three small red tailed spheres of light dart flying from the gun towards Crone at high speed. He drops Kari as they fly through him and he disappears. The whole city is swallowed by darkness and Kentaro is suddendly floating in the darkness, Kari slowly descending into his arms.*

=====

*Kari feels the same Kentaro did seconds before and that I won't bother describing again as Fahren keeps walking closer.*

=====

~Creed, Lucien and Allina acquire 500 Gald!~

*Olympe sighs, glaring at them, and picks Allina up in her arms, dragging herself back towards the tower.*

=====

*He finds a file with "Project CRONE" written on its cover in large black letters, as well as some papers regarding Aeldi research, one of which has a name that catches his attention on it: "Sephira Emeraude". Meanwhile, Kelphy is examining the panel with the buttons. She finds that it has some kind of fissure that seems to be meant for inserting something.*

Kelphy: <I can't believe nobody knew about this place...>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:58 am

*Derek nods and continues to look for the pact ring.*

Derek: <You never know what a person will hide from you.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 11:38 am

"Get away!"

*Kari points her gun at him and squeezes the trigger.*

*Kentaro catches her, dropping his gun in the process*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Lucien and Creed help Olympe carry Allina.

Alto is dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 pm

*A narrow path of white sand with a few colorful shells and starfish here and there forms beneath his feet, leading to Fahren's tower up ahead. He can hear the sea nearby. Someone whispers over his shoulder.*

Allina: <(So, when are you two getting married?)>

=====

*She too shoots a row of pure magic projectiles towards Fahren. He holds his left hand out and they all desintegrate. He smiles.*

Fahren: <It could even have been you made it before your friend. That was fast, you have talent. I'm sorry if I scared you, your friend should be returning any moment now.>

=====

*They're walking up the stairs. Since Olympe is a chick in super heavy armor, I'm sure one of the boys offered to carry Allina by himself, and she's now walking behind the group.*

Allina: <My body... hurts!>

Olympe: <Relax, we'll be up there in no time.>

=====

*Alto is sitting on a rock by a river. A group of children, about 6-year olds, is playing at the other side. One of them, a thin boy with short light blond hair and light blue eyes in a white cloak, is being bullied around by the others. A pigtailed girl pushes him.*

Girl: <Go away! My daddy says we can't play with you.>

*He knows that's not him, as neither the location nor any of the kids look familar to him.*

=====

*He keeps finding files and papers about the Aeldi, magic, technology and what not. He suddendly finds some kind of thicker black diskette, with a label that reads "Anual Report".*

Kelphy: <I think we're supposed to insert something here...>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Alto focuses harder in his dream state. Trying to find some connection he can use to enter the "other world."

"Hold on a little longer Allina" Creed comforts her as he carries her up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:53 pm

*Kari slowly lowers her gun.*

*Kentaro jumps, his hold on Kari tightening.*

"Sh.. shut up."
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Derek: <Any ideas?>

*He turns to Kelphy with a questioning look.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:51 pm

*A light lance darts towards them and past Kentaro, through Allina. She screams and coughs up blood, falling to the ground. Crone stands up ahead, smiling at them.*

Crone: <You can't escape. She can't escape.>

=====

Fahren: <You'll need to practise more, but you'll do well. Now tell me, is there anything else you'd like to learn? Remember we don't have much time. I'm sure you must have something you wanna know more about.>

=====

Allina: <Well, walk faster, people! Ahh!>

Olympe: <Why is Fahren taking so long? Crone could be hurting the princess as we speak.>

=====

*A flash of light blinds him and for a second he feels as though he's underwater. He suddendly wakes up, feeling kind of chilly. Aera isn't on her bed anymore.*

=====

*She's already staring at the diskette on the desk.*

Kelphy: <Oh, try inserting that here...!>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:53 pm

*Derek does so, and waits for something to happen.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Alto shakes his head and gets up to look around for Aera.

"Moving as fast as I can here!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 pm

"I... just want to help Kentaro."

"Shit!"

*Kentaro takes Kari's gun that I'd assume she'd have and hoists her on to his shoulder so he has a free hand to shoot with. Which he uses to fire at Crone.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:59 pm

*Crone holds his hands out and a spherical rock barrier appears around him that deflects the bullets.*

=====

Fahren: <Ah. Then perha-->

*Olympe, Lucien and Creed walk in, the latter carrying Allina in his arms. Her skin is all green and cracked up and her eyes are glowing green.*

Fahren: <She's been zombified?>

=====

*Aera is back at the bridge sitting by the wheel, examining Fahren's map.*

=====

*A flash of light blinds them momentarily and a beam of light emerges from the hole on the platform. A hologram of a young blond woman with green eyes, glasses, and in a lab coat appears standing in front of them, holding a chart in her hand. Kelphy stumbles back over a table, knocking it over and throwing gadgets everywhere.*

Last edited by Taegan on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next