Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+2
Loki
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

God Yet Lives - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:54 pm

*Senthose, Lilith, & Taiyo appear before Atae.*

S"For some reason, I get the distinct impression that Redhead & Brunette need to be told that I don't have time for them to kiddle their fadiddles."

L"What are you even talking about?"
========================================
*Malkuth responds in kind by punching him in the face & firing another Cero from his fist.*
*Euryale lightly bites Noct's collar bone & speaks through a mouthful of shoulder.*

"We're shqill wearin ungarwear."

OOC: Trivia--I bit my hand to know what that would sound like.
S<You can't run away forever.>

*The tentacle wriggles, slowly breaking out of the Kido. Atsuko's vines get slightly burned as Venezuela begins to stir.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:03 pm

Atsuko pulled the vines back slightly but continued to heal Venezuala.

Kira fell backwards onto the ground, his face burned and his mind shaken, but then spun around on the spot and lunged at Malkuth's legs like a striking cat.
Assuming he hit, he immediately bit down into Malkuth's kneecap and shattered it.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Noct fullbrings the clasps of her own bra while snaking one hand behind Euryale's neck and lifting her slightly so she can undo her bra as well. Bras done away, Noct slides one hand under Euryale's panties, while Noct's other hand went to work on one of her breasts, the other one being occupied with Noct's mouth.

--

Atae sees Lilith and calls out to her, "Vice Captain Lilith, the Soul Society is under attack, they've incapacitated Captain Kyoraku, and... I believe Captain Psyche may be working against us as well."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:27 am

*Malkuth wriggles out of the attack & tanks a shot from Noah, which puts a deep gash on him. He then tosses his sword in the air. As he does so, it condenses into an orb & his wounds heal.*

<Gravitate, Demi.>
======================================
L"What? That's ridiculous. You must be mistaken. You probably just got lost in her Bankai & mistook it for a trap."

S"Can you find her?"

L"No...the Zanpakuto is blocking energy from the outside. Probably to keep the Captains safely hidden."

S"But couldn't you choose what signals get through to what areas?"

L"Maybe the Soul Society is too overrun to call for help! Did you ever think of that?!"
*Venezuela got up in time to slash at the tentacle, hitting it with Ceros & slicing it to bits. Sure enough, it disappeared & Szayel regenerated another one.*

S<This is simply absurd. You realize I'm familiar with every last one of your abilities? There's no way you can possibly defeat me. For starters, you don't even have access to any sand.>
*Numerous moments later, Euryale is rubbing Noctis's sternum.*

"I think that only made us dirtier."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:23 am

"You may be right." Noctis replied, slightly sleepy. Just then she heard the sound of running water, "The shower is still running." She said, "Why don't we go and get cleaned up."

--

Atae frowned, "I'm afraid it isn't like that. She attacked me directly, though she was kind enough to apologize for it in advance. I don't know why she attacked, or whether she wants to, or she is being forced to. All I know is that she IS attacking, for whatever reason. Maybe you can figure out what is going on, Vice Captain."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Aera: <...Right. So what were we about to do again?>

=====

*Kite's presumably at his barracks, doing Captain stuff.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 7:01 pm

"Find senthose" Yue rips open a garganta.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Kira tried to hit Malkuth in the head with a Balla before he could fully release his powers.

Atsuko continued to heal Venezuala with two tentacles but turned the other two back to fixing her broken leg.
"If I pinned him down with kido could you kill him?" She whispered, keeping her eyes on Szayel, "I'm afraid I'm not at all familiar with you or your abilities, but I feel as though we face a common enemy..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:43 am

"Oh yeah. I was WAY tougher than him back in Hueco Mundo."

S<Common enemy? Didn't I heal your eye when the Soul Reapers destroyed it? How ungrateful of you, just like their pet.>

"YOU attacked ME!"

S<Your death would have been for science. I assure you.>
=========================================
*In the shower, Euryale keeps peeking out of the curtain. She also locked the door before she came in.*

"Ugh, showers are so CREEPY sometimes. Look at this curtain, anything could be behind it. And that's when you don't have your eyes closed because of the damn shampoo."
*That's when Kite's door bursts into flame, setting the rest of the room on fire, & Gevurah walks in, mumbling to himself.*

<I don't need that woman's overgrown garden to kill Soul Reapers.>
L"There's nothing 'going on,' my mom's been a loyal officer since before I was born, so stop asking such ridiculous questions!"

S"Settle down. There's no point in getting worked up until you actually manage to talk to her. But I think we should treat the forest as hostile. Szayel, for instance, is capable of taking over organic Zanpakuto."
==========================================
*Malkuth ignores this & has the newly formed orb launch a Cero at him.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 1:33 am

Kira avoided the Cero, cutting off his shriek, and charged a Cero in each of his four hands before firing them at Malkuth.

"How about we stop talking and deal with this guy?" Atsuko grumbled, still feeling the pain of her leg throbbing through her body.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:44 am

OOC: I first read "That's when Kite burst into flames...", would have been funnier that way.

Atae frowned, thinking that she should have known it would be hard to convince someone their mother was a traitor. "Last I saw her she was at her office at the Squad 4 barracks. I wish you luck, I'll stay here and tend to Captain Kyoraku."

--

Noctis was busy lathering up with soap when she offhandedly replied, "Why don't we go and get a clear shower curtain, that way you don't have to keep peeking, and some tearless shampoo, that way you don't have to close your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 am

OOC: You apparently tend to misread shit a lot.

Aera: <Gotcha.>

*Aera power walks after him, running her fingers through her hair and exaggeratedly and mumbling Senthose impersonations to herself.*

=====

*Kite draws his Zanpakuto and widens his eyes, staring at Gevurah.*

Kite: <Well, shit. It's you again.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:31 am

OOC: Don't get uppity just because I thought you having a character look for an exit, then not take part in the conversations that followed meant that the character left.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:31 am

S"Yes. Stay in the hostile forest with strange enemies hidden who knows where. Alone. With this meatsack to weigh you down. I'm sure that's a great idea. What is this, Scooby Doo?"
=======================================
*Gevurah spreads his arms wide.*

<Like a Phoenix from the ashes, you might say! And more powerful than ever, if indeed that's even possible.>
"Maybe."

*Euryale washes her hair, like a boss.*
"First we need to destroy his barrier. But, as he points out, I don't have my sand."
Malkuth<Are you trying to work yourself to death?>

*He Gargantas behind Kira, when Noah stabs his sword in the ground & Malkuth suddenly finds himself being forced down by something, struggling to lift his weapon.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:52 pm

OOC: Blame me because Neon accepts Aera can heal one minute and then decides she can't anymore the next. And I wasn't referring specifically to that occasion so much as the FFX ones. That reminds me I need to check if I'm up in FFX.

Kite: <Bakudō #21, Sekienton!>

*He slams his hands down against the floor and red smoke fills the room. He then flash steps outside and on the roof and releases Shikai and then Bankai, sending one of his blade wheels away and awaiting Gevurah.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:52 pm

"Sand... can't ordinary dirt work?"

Kira moved as close to Malkuth as he could without being affected by Noah's Zanpakuto and fired a Cero into Malkuth's head.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:14 am

OOC: I don't misread things in FFX, pretty sure your only complaint with me there is Ingrid dropping meteors on people.

OOC pt. 2: Sand is mostly quartz, dirt can be almost anything, and is highly mixed with organic, and inorganic material.

Noctis wrapped her arms around Euryale, "I just want you to be happy."

--

Atae furrowed her eyebrows, "I can't just leave a Captain to die here. If indeed we are under attack, by another Captain, and Captain class warriors no less, we're going to need all the fire power we can muster. Soul Society has a better chance for survival with Captain Kyoraku on the front line. A much better chance than it would with me in his stead."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:02 am

S"...Because he's been such a GREAT help so far."

L"Stop it. I suppose we could take him with us."

S"Well I, for one, am not carrying that damn hippy anywhere."
"Sand is just finely granulated dirt, but most dirt is not finely granulated & the ground is more-or-less covered by energy-absorbing plants."

<I thought the pair of you wanted to "quit talking & kill" me? Well, if you're not going to attack....>

*He points at them, his fingers elongating into spear-like points.*
*The roof starts to burn before exploding violently.*
*Malkuth teleports behind Noah & takes his dumb ass out, ignoring the fact that he's bleeding profusely from the head.*
*Aroma knocks on Mortab's door.*
"I'm happy so long as I'm here with you."

<Some should be so lucky.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 am

OOC: I'm guessing that last part was in Euryale's mind.

Noctis glowed with happiness, and hugged Euryale tighter.

--

Sab had since sponge bathed Mortal, changed her into a clean pair of clothes, and tucked her into bed. "Come in, the door is open." Sab called out from Mortal's bedside, where she sat, holding Mortal's hand, and reading a book. Mortal herself was soundly asleep, resting off all the fights she had recently gotten into. Her dreams full of sheep.

--

Atae deepened the line between her eyebrows at Senthose. "He shouldn't be moved around, it may worsen his injuries. You're an arrancar, can't you just open a garganta to someplace safe, so I can tend his injuries in safety."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 7:05 am

*Kite leaps upwards as it begins to burn, and by spinning his wheel in front of his face creates a fire barrier around him just as he's caught in the explosion. He flashteps down to the ground across the street, with some burns on his body.*

Kite: <Well, this is obviously not going to be fun at all!>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:12 pm

"Just die!" Kira growled as he sonido'd above Noah and Malkuth and shrieking again as he fell down on top of his enemy, tearing with all four sets of claws and trying to tear out his throat with his teeth.

"Won't using a lot of Cero and Kido work just as well to blow him up?" Atsuko asked, becoming increasingly distressed as Szayel moved to attack.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:32 pm

OOC: No, that's stupid, you're stupid.

S"Hey, if you want to go tumbling into the infinite blackness of between-space nothingness because you were weighed down by Gutterball, you go right ahead."
=============================================
*Malkuth sidesteps, the orb firing its Cero into Kira's back.*

<I still have another Resurrecion, you know. You cannot defeat me.>
*She ends up skewered by claws, but Venezuela does not because she had the good sense to roll.*

<Not so long as that machine of his keeps shielding him. And it's buried pretty firmly in the ground.>
*A pillar of fire starts chasing him from out of the side of the building to the street.*
*Aroma comes in, twisting one of her opera gloves around in her hand.*

<I don't mean to be a bother, but I'm getting kind of worried about Senthose. He's been gone for hours now.>
"Would you mind washing my back?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 8:49 pm

The space behind Senthose rips open, "Am I interrupting a lover's quarrel?" Yue joked with good humor before getting right to business, "The humans are ok." He grumbled something under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:39 am

OOC: How was I supposed to know? Without context I wouldn't know who said what because you don't even have the decency to put a letter in front of the line indicating who is talking.

Noct nodded, "Sure." She said, as she began to lather Euryale's back.

--

Sab shrugged, "There isn't much we can do about it. Garganta's are not working properly. If there is a problem he usually finds us, and we help him. That aside, Senthose is strong, and he already has help with him, I'm sure he is fine." Sab then looked down at Mortal and let out a sigh, "Besides, Mortal needs her rest right now."

--

"I didn't know Gargantas were so dangerous." Atae responded, wondering if even the new arrancar that just showed up had trouble with the garganta.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 2:18 am

Kira flopped to the ground and began regenerating one of his back arms.
Assuming Malkuth still stood beside Kira, his tail whipped up and struck at Malkuth's throat.

OOC
How badly was Atsuko skewered? I can't really post until I know... you were pretty vague about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Bleach: War of the Gods :: God Yet Lives-
Jump to: