Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+2
Loki
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

God Yet Lives - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:34 pm

Noct nods contently, and returns to Euryale, sans shadow clones. "Everyone's gone."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Aera: <Everyone's gone? For fuck's sake, what a bitch.>

*Aera steps through the Garganta after Yue.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:15 pm

Atsuko fed her reiatsu to the tentacles, and while one of them blasted the vine to pieces with a blue beam of energy, the others wrapped around a tree and pulled her back to her feet.

Kira pointed at Netzach and uttered these words while he pumped up his reiatsu- "Hado 90, Kurohitsugi."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:53 pm

OOC: Didn't Aera already say something about leaving? I thought she was already gone.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:47 pm

*Instead of snapping, the vine grows blue flowers. Also, some kind of vine with red fruit drops down from the canopy towards her.*
=======================================
"I love it when you get tough."
Aroma<Okay, I think I'm finished.>

*She looks at her gloves, which are now a solid red mess.*

Aroma<I should probably wash up.>
Netzach<What did you just say? I think something's wrong with my ears.>

*He looks around to see the metal feathers surrounding him while the Black Coffin forms.*

Netzach<I see what you fucking did there.>

*After the Kido hits, the Echo Chamber pulses, causing it to explode & hurl black Reitsu fucking everywhere. Malkuth shows up behind Nel, stabbing her in the back.*

Malkuth<I can't take him anywhere, can I?>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:48 pm

OOC: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Kira stood still for a few moments, waiting to see what exactly had befallen Netzach and what Malkuth's next move would be.

Now apparently caught between the vine and her own tentacles that struggled to keep her from being dragged away, Atsuko was panicking.
"Oh shit! Oh shit!" She cried out before pointing at the approaching vine and yelling- "Hado 54, Haien!"
The resulting attack was weaker than usual, for the lack of an incantation and her low rank.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Yue's garganta opens up outside of the lesbocars' home, "Let's gather the troops and find Senthose"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:33 pm

OOC: Too bad, she spent most of the time dead on sofa anyway, Noct prolly forgot she existed.

Noct smiled, "I'm glad. It takes effort to be tough, but it is worth it if it makes you happy." She said, kissing Euryale on the cheek, "Now, about that shower."

--

Sab nodded, "I'll clean up Mortal and change her into something clean, then I'll fix the mess here. The bathroom is just down the hall that way," Sab said pointing. "When you're done cleaning up make yourself at home, we have a full bookshelf, and there is food in the fridge if you're at all hungry. Really Aroma, I can't thank you enough for tending to Mortal like this." With that Sab teleported herself and Mortal to the master bathroom, and began to do what she said she was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:31 pm

*The vine on her leg suddenly explodes, breaking her leg. The other vine falls into the tiger pit, a burned husk. There it degenerates, pink Reitsu flowing through the roots of the plants to Szayel, growing a new "branch" from his shoulder.*

<Congratulations, you managed to destroy one of my tentacles. However, they are draped all over this area, and as you can see, the forest is a circuit that returns my energy to me, replenishing me even as I regrow them. You may be able to defeat my powers or the forest's obstacles, but both of those AND my technical genius? You clearly have no chance. This is so pathetic, I almost wish someone more threatening would show up.>

*Meanwhile, Venezuela pushes curiously into the clearing, oblivious to the pods descending to pour acid onto her.*
============================================
*Netzach steps out of the Garganta Malkuth had come through.*

Netzach<Hey, it's not MY fault we can't all pull wormholes out of our asses. Besides, that Kido probably wouldn't have killed me anyway. I could have pulled out my Bankai without losing too much ground.>

Malkuth<The objective is to lose no ground at all, and it would be better if you didn't use your Bankai so early.>

Netzach<Guess you're right, I don't really like it very much anyway.>

*He puts his hands behind his head. As they talk, Nel slumps over, her Hollow form disappearing into her sword. The Hollow has long since disintegrated, leaving Noah panting & shifting one of his hands to his sword's guard.*
===========================================
"Okay...but my hands are a little dirty, and I don't want to get soot all over my clothes."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:59 pm

"Allow me," Noct said, snaking her hands underneath Euryale's shirt, caressing her skin before pulling her shirt over her head. Once it was off Noct put a hand on Euryale's clavicle and gently leaned her back so that she could slip in between her legs and slowly undo her pants.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:57 am

Atsuko was now lying on the ground sobbing, but stopped when she saw Venezuala arrive, "Look out above you!"
Meanwhile, all of her tentacles but one had begun treating her broken leg. The fourth pointed at Szayel and fired a blast of energy at him.

Kira guessed that he was currently the most healthy captain left on the scene and decided to try buying time with talk.
"You there" He called out to Malkuth, his hollowed voice echoing strangely around the area, "Who are you and where are the rest of the captains?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:48 am

*Euryale elects to pull her socks off with her toes. It's not so much erotic as it is comical.*
============================================
*The wall emerges again to block the energy blast. After being doused with the acid, Venezuela draws her Zanpakuto.*

"Gouge, Vulpes Zerda."

Szayel<I'm surprised. I didn't think you could handle pain that well.>

"I fought my enemies mano-a-mano, without hiding behind traps & schemes. I guess that's where we differ."

*Szayel grimaces.*

S<Unamusing.>

*She strafes away from a tentacle that swings out from behind her, only for a pair of logs to come swinging out of nowhere, crashing into each other. Though she dodges it, when they collide, they produce a bunch of blue petals that surround her before turning white, shooting into her like bullets, & disappearing. She lands on the ground, twitching & hacking up blood as Szayel laughs maniacally.*
=============================================
M<Dead, if my associates are performing adequately.>

*Yoruichi dropkicks Netzach out of nowhere, sending them both flying off of the tower.*

N<This! Is! SEIREITEI!>

M<Rrrrgh...that imbecile.>
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 am

Kira tried to take advantage of the slight distraction and sonido'd to Malkuth's left, swinging a punch at the size of his head with one right hand and aiming to grab his ribs with the other right hand.

Atsuko lifted all four tentacles, pumping a large portion of her reiatsu into the rose and firing four beams at Szayel all at once to make an explosion far more concentrated and powerful than the singular.
After firing she began scurrying towards Venezuala on both hands and one leg.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:51 am

*It is once again blocked by the energy wall & the tentacle from before slithers across the ground towards them.*
========================================
*Malkuth dodges the attacks by flipping upside down. There's a slight black flickering on his shoes. Noah mutters something. Then, pointing at Nel, he forms a Tozansho.*

"...How can he do that in the Soul Society? ...Are those Garganta at his feet?"

<As if I'd tell you all of my secrets. Time is running short. I have to kill you all before the end of the day.>

*He then fires a Cero at Kira.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:58 am

Kira shrieked loudly, diminishing the Cero, before deflecting it off to his right with his hands.
"Then I'd try harder!" He exclaimed, sonido'ing at Malkuth, coming out in a spin that brought his bladed tail scything towards his enemy's chest.

Atsuko paused, panting heavily, and pointed at the tentacle, "Bakudo 9, Geki!"
Then she turned and scurried over to Venezuala, extending her tentacles and emitting her healing aura.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:16 am

Noct's focus was on Euryale, and her pants, so being that she was between her legs she missed out on Euryale fumbling with her socks. Finally done with Euryale's pants, Noct reared back and pulled her own shirt above her head. Once it was off, Noct descended upon her love, pressing her body into Euryale's, tracing a trail from her chest, up her neck, and to her lips with kisses.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 am

OOC: Liek a baus.

Aera: <What. Why.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:00 am

"We've got bad news. He went to the seireitei to deal with some enemies."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:38 am

Aera: <And we're helping him why?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:46 am

"Because he's the king... and he saved us from Bas."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:53 am

[How is that any good a reason?]

Aera: <Does whatever he wants us to do include beating up Soul Reapers?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:06 pm

"Probably"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:44 pm

Aera: <...Hm. HMMMM.>

*She sighs and shrugs.*

Aera: <Dildos.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:45 pm

"Kinky"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Bleach: War of the Gods :: God Yet Lives-
Jump to: