Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+2
Loki
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

God Yet Lives - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 12:12 pm

*Malkuth batted the tail away with his sword as the orb fired another Cero. Noah grabs onto his leg.*

N"Haien."

*Malkuth starts flailing to put out the mass of fire that is now his leg. Noah passes out.*
==========================================
S"Good, I plan to mount the guilt on them later."

*He raises an eyebrow at Atae.*

S"You didn't know that carving holes in the space-time continuum could be dangerous?"

*Senthose wraps a tentacle around Atae & forces her to the ground as a bladed ring comes out of nowhere. As it heads for his neck, he holds up his arm. Chopping that off deflects it enough that it embeds itself into a tree. A woman in a black cloak with gray, wind-swept hair steps into the clearing. She looks at Atae.*

???<Looks like Hod didn't finish the job after all. I guess he got distracted.>
*Atsuko has been skewered once in the chest & once in the neck. Venezuela leaps at his arm & bites it, but lets go after a few seconds, breathing heavily.*

"What is this? I don't recall you having poison before."

<Well, it's not exactly poison. But, a few alterations, & you can hardly tell the difference.>
*Euryale puts her hands on the wall for support.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 3:41 pm

"You know Senthose... I'm getting really sick of these assholes... first the space time guy, then Basidus, and now this chick. How many people did you piss off in your past anyway?" Yue stuck his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Noctis moved her hands from lathering Euryale's back, to Euryale's front.

--

Atae, after being violated by Senthose's penis-like tentacles, doesn't know whether to thank Senthose, or take a boiling hot shower, so instead she stays quiet and tries to figure out what was going on.

--

Mortal finally woke up and looked around, "How long have I been asleep?"

"Not long at all, in fact, you should probably continue to rest." Sab said, turning her attention to her.

Mortal pushed herself up slightly, and shook her head, "I'm fine, I just-- you cleaned me?"

"Yes, of course."

"And you changed my clothes?"

"Yes, why do you sound shocked? Its not like I didn't have reasons for doing so, for one, we share that bed, I don't want it bloodied, and dirty."

"And here I thought you did it simply because you cared."

"Reasons, plural."

"Anyway, what is going on, has Senthose contacted, how are the humans?"

"Senthose has not made any contact, and the humans are fine, your injury came right at the end of the fight."

With that, Mortal pulled up her shirt and inspected Aroma's handiwork. With a small smile she looked over at her and said, "Thanks again, you really are something special."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:44 pm

Atsuko screamed and began frantically pumping her reiatsu into the Zanpakuto and healing herself.

Kira took the blow directly to the back before pointing at Malkuth, "Kuyo Shibari!"
As the black holes appeared around Malkuth's body and in his chest, Kira grabbed both sides of his head and fired a Cero from each palm.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 3:18 pm

*Aroma blushes.*

<It was nothing, really...also, it won't be fully healed for probably a few more days. If you move around too much, it'll start to hurt, though it should still hold just fine. Oh, & it probably itches. That's normal for having a mass of silk in your abdominal cavity.>

*It does, in fact, itch like crazy.*
=========================================
S"I do not know any of these people."

<It's Chokmah. And we require no prior grievances, only that She wants you dead.>

S"'She'? Do you perhaps mean Keter Aurora?"

<Pretty bold of you to address her by name. Pretty bold & pretty stupid.>

*She snaps her fingers & the ring dislodges itself from the tree, flying towards Yue. As Senthose still has Atae by tentacle, he tosses her into Lilith's arms as his arm regrows.*
*Euryale coos. Then she frowns slightly.*

"So...is everything okay? You're not...upset at anything?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 4:21 pm

"What did you do to piss the chick off Sen?" Yue dodges with his hands still in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Noct shrugged, "I mean, our home is a bit of a wreck, but that is nothing too upsetting. And right now, I couldn't be happier; I'm with the person I love the most in the world."

--

Mortal shrugged, "I plugged up my lung with scales once. Trust me, silk is not as itchy." She replied, though she still rubbed her belly a bit. "And don't sell yourself short. This would have taken forever with scales, and probably wouldn't have healed perfectly. You did me a big favor, I'm in your debt."

--

Atae, having been tossed by her neck, rubs it, thankful nothing broke.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:14 pm

"Yeah...me too...so, where should we go for vacation?"

*She pokes Noctis's hand.*

"Also, I didn't say, 'stop.'"
========================================
*Senthose grabs the ring, ignoring the bleeding in his hand. He then points that fist at her & fires a Bala, flinging her own weapon at her neck. She blocks it with an Enkosen. When she's off-balance, he rushes in & grabs her by the throat, also managing to put his arm through the chakram to hold it in place.*

C<You wouldn't hit a gi-->

*He punches her square in the face, also smashing the back of her head into a tree trunk.*

"This is the part where I say, 'Any last requests?'"

C<Yes. Don't HOLD this against me.>

"That's an oddly specific--"

*A black sickle of energy emerges from the forest & slices through Senthose's arms before mysteriously disappearing. The chakram returns to Chesed, who begins using healing Kido on her crushed & bleeding nose.*

"Ah. Now it makes sense."

C<I have to admire your HANDS-on problem-solving.>

"Stop that."

C<Come on, that one was at least worth a round of applause.>
<Umm...well...I don't know what to say...thanks.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Mortal shrugged with a half smile, "More like 'you're welcome'," She said, before turning to Sab, who was still holding her hand, and reading a book. "So what now?"

"We wait until you get better, so go back to sleep."

--

Atae, loses a tough fight with herself, and lets out a small laugh.

--

Noctis continues to caress Euryale, while thinking to herself, "I'm not sure. I don't really take vacations. Where do you think we'd have a good time... aside from anyplace with a hotel."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Yue chuckles himself, "So who is this Keter chick Senthose?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 9:56 pm

S"She is a former Soul Reaper Captain who was killed during a Civil War and apparently went to Hell."

L"You know that much already?"

S"There are 2 enemies. And one remains hidden. I suggest we cease with the idiotic questions."

*Another sickle-shaped blade flies towards Yue. Meanwhile, Lilith puts Atae down as she & Chokmah whip out their Zanpakutos.*

"Germinate, Yggdrasil." <Rage, Kamikaze.>

*The ring splits into dozens of flat, flexing hula-size rings, which orbit around Chokmah in eratic patterns. Senthose's arms have now grown back.*
======================================
"I dunno...is there anything worth seeing in America?"

OOC: Nope.
*Once the Kido breaks, he pokes a small hole in his head.*

<...Lady Aurora will not be pleased with this turn of events.>

*The Gates of Hell open behind Malkuth, chains materializing along his body & dragging him through. A burst of fire emerges just before the Gates slam shut.*
*Aroma starts chewing on one of the fingers of her glove.*
"Oh yeah? Well, here's what I think about your stupid shield!"

*Venezuela runs up & punches it. When it knocks her over, she rolls over & starts kicking up dirt on it. The shield emits pulses of energy which blow the clumps every which way.*

S<As amusing as it is to watch the antics of simpletons, I'm afraid I must cut this short.>

*Half a dozen tentacles emerge from the trees, swinging every which way. One heads towards Ven, another towards Atsuko.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:41 pm

OOC: Yes, we have nice shit.

"Depends on what you want to do I guess." Noct said as her left hand began to drift lower.

--

Sab looks at Aroma and cocked an eyebrow, "Is something wrong?" At that, Mortal looked over as well, interested in the answer.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 11:52 pm

Kira dropped to his knees and his Hollowfication fell apart, revealing his exhausted, paler than usual self.
"How about that?" Kira smiled after taking a deep breath, "I got him.. With help."
Picking up Noah and slinging him over his shoulder he made his way painfully over to Nel and set Noah down by her side before setting up a yellow, square kido shield around them.
I better go and get someone from the 4th Division...
Then he turned and began heading for the fourth division barracks.

Atsuko lifted her hand up into the air and pointed at the incoming tentacle, "Byakurai!"
Her reiatsu was running low now and if she wanted to keep healing her considerable injuries she would have to refrain from using her Zanpakuto's attack.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 12:47 am

*Once he reaches the barracks, Binah emerges from the forest behind him.*
"We could go to a beach that isn't a pile of crap for once. And "

*Euryale turns around, leaning on the wall & massaging Noct's shoulders, moving downward.*
*Another pair of tentacles swing towards her. Venezuela severs the one attacking her with a Cero, but another swings at her after it, as well as one from behind.*
*Chokmah appears behind Atae. Lilith turns to block, pink flowers dropping off of her sword all over Atae like some creeper movie. This prompts Chokmah to back up.*
"Well...it's just...you know...starting to get dark...something must be wrong in the Soul Society."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:05 am

"Hey, I like that beach. Don't blame it for the fact that the last few times we were there people ruined it." Noct said, running her fingers though Euryale's hair.

--

Atae shumpos away, dusting off petals as she goes.

--

"Maybe we should go and check it out?" Mortal said, sitting up.

"No, you need rest." Sab said, in as authoritative a voice as she could muster.

"You're so cute when you try to make rules." Mortal said, "But the fact remains, we can't let anything happen to our allies. I can rest when I'm dead, as the saying goes."

"I don't want to hear mock bravado, you will get hurt if you go and fight." Sab replied, fighting through rosy cheeks.

"I always get hurt, comes with the job, though it would be nice if my hierro would actually stop an attack... I miss fighting physically weak enemies..."

"That is my point, you won't be fighting someone weak."

"And that is my point, they wouldn't need me if they were. Would you rather Senthose turn up dead, fighting someone I could have killed?"

"N-no..."

"Then it is settled, we're going." With that, Mortal stood up, and walked over to the closet, and began fishing around for something to wear, all the while Sab glared at Aroma, blaming her for getting Mortal into a potentially harmful situation.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 1:10 am

Kira turned to Binah and smiled, relieved, "Ah, Captain Psyche, it's good to see a friendly face. I need your help- Noah and Neliel are both badly injured."

Atsuko fired another Byakurai at each of the vines.

-------

https://neon.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=297
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Bleach: War of the Gods :: God Yet Lives-
Jump to: