Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digital Mayhem

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Digital Mayhem - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:20 am

Seadramon:<You're making so much progress. Why stop?>

=====================================================

*Salamon's staring into the lake growling at a dorado that's making faces at her.*

BlackMetalGarurumon:<There's something near the door which is more of a wall, there's boxes laying around in hallways and in what might be closets.>

*BlackMetalGarurumon looks up towards the top floor.*

BlackMetalGarurumon:<The top floor's about the same and...Allina's in a room with two other Digimon.>

*The two look at each as they're already in a corner.*

Mushroomon:<Done.>

*The silence continues*

Floramon:<You're not going to try and escape, are you?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:24 am

{Is there any particular reason we can't just blow through a wall?}
============================================
<You're right! I can't let everyone down again!>

*He charges the biggest lightning javelin & ice spike attacks he's ever done & fires them right at that bastard wall.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:56 am

Allina: <Puppetmon! PUPPETMON.>

=====

Hawkmon: <I feel useless.>

Tae: <I'm sure we will eventually play a part in this plan too.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:21 am

*The crater grows in size, but the wall shows no sign of collapsing anytime soon.*

Seadramon:<What do you intend to do to that led to this attempted excavation?>

Zarek:<Well, while waiting for everyone to return, how about a nice Q&A session or a nice sing along? Really, anything to pass the time.>

[So long as no one actually starts singing.]

BlackMetalGarurumon:<It didn't work the first time? I think I saw Puppetmon.>

Mushroomon:<You're welcome to stop yelling anytime now.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:26 am

Allina: <This sucks.>

=====

Tae: <I think I'll just go for a walk. Or maybe I can swim a little, provided there aren't truckloads of evil Digimon in the lake.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:06 pm

{That's stupid. If you can see through it, that means there's no metal. We have Chrome Digizoid weapons! We should be able to break through. Who's the asshole in charge of the physics around here?}
=============================================
<We want to gangstab Puppetmon to death.>

*Repitition.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Seadramon:<And that led you to the bottom of a lake how?>

Zarek:<Wonderful plan. Go for a walk in the dark woods where all kinds of creepy crawlies could be hiding or swim in a cold lake in the middle of the night after having forgotten a towel.>

BlackMetalGarurumon:<I don't know. Aren't there other things you should be concerned with?>

*They hear a growling noise coming from nearby and MetalGarurumon reverts back to Taiyo & BlackGabumon, the latter holding his stomach. Taiyo just stares at the ground looking more down and out.*

Mushroomon:<Well, until Puppetmon gets mad enough and disposes of us we're going to have to wait on your 'friends'.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:17 pm

*BlackWarGreymon dissolves into darkness, re-emerging as Euryale & BlackMetalGreymon.*

"Go back & tell Zerek that we need fast food & that after that we're going to break down the wall, unless he would be so kind to get off of his ass & come up with a better idea."

*BlackMetalGreymon nods & flies off.*
=================================================
<We're trying to find a way into his mansion & we thought subterranean tunnels might be a good bet.>

*Repetition.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:25 am

*Tae clenches his fists and grits his teeth in anger, keeping his eyes on the surface of the lake.*

=====

*Allina falls back on her ass and groans in frustration.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:39 am

Seadramon:<That is an incredibly time consuming task. And even if you manage to make a tunnel large enough for your entire group to fit in, there's the problem of there only being one visibly aquatic Digimon, the humans requiring oxygen, and of course Puppetmon is capable of moving his manor.>

*The crater continues to widen and begins to deepen, but overall it's still a tiring task.*

*The dorado swims away from Salamon and begins making faces at him. If he could read its fish lips he would know it's calling him an asshole. Hitomi places a hand on one of his.*

*BlackGabumon looks up at Taiyo.*

"...Go with him."

*He runs off after BlackMetalGreymon. After what seems like an incredibly long awkward silence Taiyo takes a deep breath and looks up at Euryale, her eyes watering.*

"I'm sorry! I don't mean to hurt you or make you upset, really I don't. I'm just...really really stupid."

Mushroomon:<That's the spirit!>

Floramon:<Mushroomon!>

Mushroomon:<What? Are you trying to tell me a positive attitude will get us through this?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:54 am

<But I have to do something!>

*Repititon.*
===================================
*BlackMetalGreymon flies in, looking for Zarek.*
===================================
E"Wh--what?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:02 am

Seadramon:<Such as work yourself to the point of exhaustion or even death? There's an ugly name for those who do things the hard way.>

*BlackMetalGreymon arrives on the scene while BlackGabumon and his short legs are nowhere to be seen.*

Zarek:<There's...One quarter of our reconnaissance team. I don't want to alarm you, but there's a few of you missing.>

"I made you cry... Again."

*She goes back to staring at the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:14 am

*She crosses her arms & shivers.*

E"The way you 2 looked at me...I felt like a freak, or some kind of monster. And who could be friends with a monster? Let alone love it."
==========================================
<...What?>

*Repitition.*
==========================================
<Euryale wants me to tell you that we're breaking through the walls unless you get off of your ass & come up with a better idea.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:28 am

Seadramon:<Why does your desire "to do something" involve doing something that shows little chances of success?>

Zarek:<Well, from what I've heard that sounds like a bad idea. Why not try attacking from inside the manor? Enter through the sides and commence your attack. I would not reccomend right now while you're not up to snuff, but perhaps something like a late night commando raid? Break into two groups, one group enters from the left, another the right. That way there will be less members to get caught in any traps that might be tripped or activate and whichever group encounters Puppetmon first can engage in direct combat while the second group can provide support by either ensuring none of his minions can provide support for him or whatever it needed.>

"I guess I just didn't expect it, but..."

*She wipes her eyes and looks up at Euryale with a weak smile.*

"Nothing will make me stop loving you. You're my Mistress."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 5:46 am

<We have to get in first, idiot. Oh, that one was from me, not Euryale. You might get confused because she doesn't like you, but that was pretty stupid. Oh, almost forgot, she says we need food. I think she knows we're weak, but wants to get in & rescue Allina as quickly as possible. Hence, fast food.>
===============================================
<DON'T CALL ME A FAILURE!>
===============================================
*Overcome by emotion, Euryale falls to her knees & starts bawling.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:01 am

Seadramon:<Apologies if I had offended you in anyway. >

Zarek:<Use a window. If it's a manor there should be plenty. Isn't that how you all got in, Ogremon?>

Ogremon:<Yes, but the noise from the window frame being torn out alerted some of Puppetmon's minions that were on that floor.>

Zarek:<So don't do that. As for food, I appear to have forgotten my pizza coupons at home, but how does a delectable fire cooked fish sound? Got a nice lake here. They just need to be caught. And a nice fire would probably do Tae some good so he doesn't fall ill.>

*Taiyo kneels down in front of Euryale and wraps her arms around her.*

"Please don't cry, Euryale. I don't want you to cry unless it's because you're happy."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:31 am

*She hugs Taiyo back.*

"Thank you...so much...I feel just awful about all of this...& I was busy blaming Puppetmon for everything...."
========================================
<I don't think we have that kind of time. Puppetmon could knock off Allina at any moment.>
*MegaSeadramon wordlessly repeats what he's doing.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:49 am

*As he wittles away at the rock, his attacks get weaker and less effective.*

Zarek:<You raise a valid point. I really don't like it when time becomes something of a commodity.>

*BlackGabumon comes in huffing and puffing before he just falls over exhausted.*

Zarek:<That's half of the team. I'll uhh, let you catch your breath before asking you anything.>

BlackGabumon:<Thank...you...>

"It's okay. You don't have to feel bad or blame anyone..."

[Except for me.]
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:07 am

*Tae shivers a bit but shakes it off and stands up, giving Hitomi a weak smile. He then turns to face Zarek.*

Tae: <...They attacked Aquilamon and MagnaAngemon when they were flying around the manor. Maybe if a group does break a window and gets their attention, a smaller, more discreet one can take the chance to break through the other side and get to Allina and/or Puppetmon quickly. We know UlforceVeedramon is really fast, MagnaAngemon can heal, Halsemon can hypnotize enemies, BlackMetalGarurumon can see through the walls, and WarGreymon is the best at direct combat, I'd say. How hard can it be to come up with a plan that makes use of all of these advantages? Maybe we really should rest a bit, we're all in pretty bad shape, especially Veemon. If Taiyo and BlackGabumon don't mind they can check on Allina every so often.>

=====

Allina: <You know, you're right. Giving up is a terrible idea. It's in times like this I feel sorry for having lost my spear when I came to the Digital World.>

*She stands up and takes our her Digivice.*

Allina: <This thing can be pretty useful, maybe there's some way I can communicate with the others.>

*She starts pressing buttons.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:10 am

*Euryale continues crying into Taiyo's shoulder.*
<Does someone want to tell Megaseadramon about this?>
*Repetition.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:18 am

Hawkmon: <Salamon, do you mind doing it please?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:47 am

*MegaSeadramon tires himself out and reverts back to Betamon whom Seadramon scoops up in his mouth and swallows whole and begins to swim to the surface.*

Zarek:<I had only thought of a close quarters fight scenario which doesn't exactly involve everyone, but air support is always a plus.>

*BlackGabumon sits up, his breathing having slowed down.*

BlackGabumon:<I think we saw Allina on the second floor. There were two others in the same room, so I'm not entirely sure if either one was her.>

Salamon:<That might be a good idea, but the instant he starts rambling on about the Spanish armada from Mars I'm lea->

*Seadramon rises out of the water and lowers its head to the shore, setting Betamon down.*

Zarek:<Oh, Seadramon. Long time no...sea.>

*He looks around to see if anyone reacted only to be hissed at by Seadramon.*

Zarek:<Fine, don't laugh. Anywho, Seadramon, would you mind doing us a solid? The kiddies here have a big day ahead of them and they need their vitamins. Think you could be their buddy and scoop something up?>

*Seadramon looks at Betamon then sinks back down into the lake.*

*Taiyo rubs her back, but with the armor her gesture is in vain.*

"We...we should get back to the others. Don't you think?"

*She pulls up the map which shows two red dots that are almost overlapping one another some ways away from her location. The television screen flickers showing the outside revealing Euryale & Taiyo having an emotional moment.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:12 am

E"I...I guess...."

*She sniffs.*
=================================
<This was...a conspiracy...by the Spanish Armada from Mars....>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:31 am

Allina: <Awwww look guys, that is so sw--Wait. I could be being eaten by Puppetmon's woodlice in here and they're doing foreplay!?>

=====

Razz: <So Allina's all right?>

Tae: <That's great, let's hope it's her. Now, we should probably gather some wood real quick.>

Razz: <I'll help.>

*Veemon goes to sit next to Betamon and Hawkmon, Tae and Razz walk among the trees around the clearing gathering wood.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:59 am

*Salamon grits her teeth. Seadramon emerges once again and lowers a mouthful of half-digested fish on to the shore.*

Zarek:<Thank you, Seadramon.>

*Seadramon hisses at Zarek and returns to the water.*

Zarek:<He sure is crabby.>

"Okay..."

*She makes no effort to move.*

Floramon & Mushroomon:<What?>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 2 Empty