Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

That Anime I Sort of Remember...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

That Anime I Sort of Remember... Empty
PostSubject: That Anime I Sort of Remember...   That Anime I Sort of Remember... EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:24 pm

Wondering if anybody has seen and remembers the name of an anime movie (possibly by Studio Ghibli but I'm not sure) with a lot of planes- usually biplanes I think- and the main character is a man who was cursed for his cowardice and turned into a pig...?

I remember I saw some of it when I was really little and I've just lately thought of it and would like to see it again.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: That Anime I Sort of Remember...   That Anime I Sort of Remember... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:20 am

Google.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: That Anime I Sort of Remember...   That Anime I Sort of Remember... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:35 am

No, no... that wasn't it...
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: That Anime I Sort of Remember...   That Anime I Sort of Remember... EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:27 am

I tried earlier and had no luck... I think I found it now, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: That Anime I Sort of Remember...   That Anime I Sort of Remember... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 4:02 am

Loki wrote:
Wondering if anybody has seen and remembers the name of an anime movie (possibly by Studio Ghibli but I'm not sure) with a lot of planes- usually biplanes I think- and the main character is a man who was cursed for his cowardice and turned into a pig...?

I remember I saw some of it when I was really little and I've just lately thought of it and would like to see it again.
Sounds like Porco Rosso.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: That Anime I Sort of Remember...   That Anime I Sort of Remember... EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:34 am

Thanks Tsuki. Just this afternoon I was at my friend's place and he gave it to me, but I still appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Anime I Sort of Remember...   That Anime I Sort of Remember... Empty

Back to top Go down

That Anime I Sort of Remember...
Page 1 of 1