Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digital Mayhem

Go down 
+2
Neo Bahamut
HarleyThomas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Digital Mayhem - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:23 pm

*Euryale squeezes her chest really hard. Tsune jumps, vaulting her body into LadyDevimon's legs to knock her over. Quetzalmon sticks to just flying in circles over head for now.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Tae: <Okay, I'll help you in a second. Gatomon! Can you DNA digivolve? It should be enough to break your shackles and Silphymon could easily free Hitomi.>

*Aquilamon hovers in front of Gatomon. AeroVeedramon uses his blades to deflect the laser back towards MetalTyrannomon. Piddomon shoots a barrage of blazing feathers at Phantomon. Allina runs inside once again, spotting Euryale and Tsune*

Allina: <Hah!>

*She runs over and points at LadyDevimon's feather*

Allina: <See? Now THAT's the dominatrix of your dreams.>

*Razz stares at his crest, somewhat confused*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:23 pm

*By some miracle or act of good will this works and it hits MetalTyrannomon's left shoulder, sparks flying out and the arm dropping lifelessly to its side. MetalTyrannomon raises its right arm, the missile port opening. Phantomon drops the chain and spins around slashing at Piddomon with its scythe. While its back is turned, ShadowWereGarurumon grabs it by the cloack and yanks it to the ground planting a heel in where its face might be.*

=====================================================

Gatomon:<Hitomi needs her digivice and her glasses might help. I don't even know how I'd be able to do anything stuck in this cage.>

*Refusing to let go of Euryale's neck, falls backwards. Euryale feels a burning sensation in her throat like acid reflex turned up to eleven and it's starting to spread.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:28 pm

*Piddomon blocks the scythe with his staff and AeroVeedramon spits a heat beam at the missile port. Allina runs forward and kicks at LadyDevimon's face. Tae looks around for the digivice, Aquilamon trying to break the shackles with her talons*

Tae: <Well, where are they?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 pm

*Quetzalmon decides to wrap around LadyDevimon's arms & squeeze the joints the wrong way as hard as he can muster. Euryale & Tsune both start choking Lady Devimon, pushing down with their full weight on her neck. Black Greymon just steps on her legs & refuses to move.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 pm

*MetalTyrannomon's arm followed by the rest of it explode into data and shrapnel. ShadowWereGarurumon resume stepping on what may be Phantomon's face.*

*Tae bumps her digivice with his foot, Hitomi's glasses not far away. The shackles snap and Hitomi drops to the floor.*

"Th... Thank you."

*LadyDevimon unleashes another wave of bats. The bats vanish and burn on contact.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 pm

*Allina falls on her ass and covers her face with her hands. Aquilamon flies in between LadyDevimon and her, facing the latter, and spreads her wings to intercept the bats*

Allina: <Aquilamon!>

Tae: <N-Nice, Aquilamon! Be careful!>

*He blushes, glancing at Hitomi. AeroVeedramon absorbs MetalTyrannomon's data and proceeds to fly over to Phantomon and ram his arm-blades into its body. Piddomon stares at AeroVeedramon and WereGarurumon crushing Phantomon like "Holy shit, poor thing."*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:41 pm

*They continue doing what it is they're doing, Quetzalmon starting with ice coils.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:51 pm

*Phantomon explodes into data which ShadowWereGarurumon absorbs. Taiyo comes out of hiding and ShadowWereGarurumon turns around pointing at his back. Taiyo jumps on his back hanging on to his before climbing over the rubble and into the throne room.*

*LadyDevimon unleashes another wave of bats, Quetzalmon's ice melting, Euryale's armor heating up, and Tsune's clothes begin to smoke as the bats make contact. For Aquilamon it's quite painful and presumably the worst smelling thing ever. Hitomi holds her hand out in front of her for her glasses not knowing where Tae is standing. LadyDevimon wriggles an arm out of Quezalmon's grasp and drags her nails across it.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:11 pm

A<Damn it, why can't I digivolve to Ultimate?!>

B<What good would it do, with so many virus-based enemies?>

[Am...am I really that useless...?]

*Quetzalmon squeezes LadyDevimon's arms even harder, still trying to crush them.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Tae: <O-Oh, I'm sorry!>

*He picks up her glasses and Digivice and hands them to her, then proceeding to examine her wounds*

Tae: <..I'm so sorry we didn't arrive earlier.>

*Aquilamon continues on groaning, doing her best to withstand the pain. Allina gets up and runs out, smiling at Aquilamon and allowing her to finally fly out of the bats' way. Aquilamon digs her talons into LadyDevimon's face, Allina arriving at the door just as Taiyo is riding by and calls out for Piddomon*

Piddomon: <On my way! ...AeroVeedramon?>

*AeroVeedramon nods and follows him, Razz widening his eyes in surprise*

Razz: <W-What?>

*He follows them running, glancing at Allina who glares at him*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 pm

*They're mostly shallow cuts and scratches, the scratch on her face being the deepest. Hitomi puts on her glasses and scrambles over to Gatomon's cage unlocking the latch and taking her out.*

Gatomon:<What do we do about LadyDevimon? They look like they have her pretty busy.>

*The remaining Phantomon apparantly taking a longer route flies past everyone at the door slashing BlackGreymon. LadyDevimon smirks and a beam fires from her eyes through Phantomon whose eyes widen in surprise and begins to dissolve into data.*

Phantomon:<Mistress Devimon...?>

LadyDevimon:<You have a new purpose now, honey.>

*LadyDevimon absorbs the data and with renewed virgor, wretches her other arm free from Quetzalmon and fires a beam from her eyes at BlackGreymon's legs.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Tae: <I guess we keep fighting. Hitomi, ready?>

*Aquilamon returns, hovering next to Gatomon. AeroVeedramon turns around to the door and flaps his wings, a wall of green wind sealing the door. Piddomon points his staff at BlackGreymon, green powder circling around his body, healing his wounds*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 am

T"This is some serious bullshit, just die already!"

*Black Greymon blasts flames over their heads in Lady Devimon's face.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:32 am

LadyDevimon:<Didn't you hear your serpentine friend? You are useless.>

*LadyDevimon sits up tossing Euryale & Tsune off, beams firing from her eyes at BlackGreymon. Hitomi puts Gatomon down on top of the cage and takes the nail file from the throne, running at LadyDevimon, Gatomon running after her, Hitomi stabs LadyDevimon in the shoulder. Hitomi's crest glowing faintly.*

"Don't... You EVER talk about him like that."

*LadyDevimon elbows Hitomi in the stomach and her crest shines brighter. Gatomon enters a Sailor Moon transformation sequence.*

Gatomon:<Gatomon warp digivolve too... Angewomon!>

LadyDevimon:<Stupid girl, I was quite fond of you.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:33 am

*Euryale grabs Lady Devimon's arm & pushes it away with all of her might.*

"Leave her alone, you psycho bitch!"

A<Wow...she's pretty....>B
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am

Tae: <Okay, wow.>

Aquilamon: <...She can digivolve to Ultimate without me, now.>

Tae: <Aquilamon, you'll-->

Aquilamon: <No, it's okay.>

Razz: <AeroVeedramon!>

AeroVeedramon: <Razz?>

Razz: <Don't interfere.>

Allina: <You heard crankyman, Piddomon, this is Hitomi's battle!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 am

*LadyDevimon scoffs wretching her feet out from under BlackGreymon and standing up wobbling a bit.*

LadyDevimon:<Or what? Are you and your useless partner going to stop me? She digivolved, so what? She's still the same old Puppy-baby who couldn't stop her partner from being kidnapped.>

*LadyDevimon reaches behind her and yanks the nail file out of her should, data leaking from the wound. LadyDevimon leans down to pick up Hitomi's who's coughing up a lung till' an arrow of light hits her in the leg.*

Angewomon:<Enough! Your fight isn't with either of those two... It's with all of use!>

*Angewomon readies to fire another arrow. Taiyo jumps off of ShadowWereGarurumon who charges LadyDevimon.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:32 am

*For once, Euryale isn't leaping at the enemy. By contrast, Black Greymon rams her as Quetzalmon pelts her with hail.*

E"Are you alright?"

T"Hey, good of you to join us on the sidelines, General Crazy."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:54 am

AeroVeedramon: <Razz...>

Razz: <No, wait. There isn't much space, if you all just throw attacks every where you might hurt each other. Wait for an opening.>

Allina: <Wow. And a full sentence too!>

Tae: <Aquilamon, get ready to attack!>

Aquilamon: <...I don't think they need me. I'll just sit out this time, I would only get in the way.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:15 am

"Ye...*cough* Yeah."

*Taiyo catches up to them helping Hitomi stand up. Clutching her stomach she looks at the Digimon.*

"Ange... womon?"

*LadyDevimon grabs BlackGreymon's tail a burning feeling passing through it which quickly dissipates when she lets go, Angewomon's arrow striking her in the back. ShadowWereGarurumon slides under BlackGreymon and springs up punching LadyDevimon in the jaw.*

Taiyo:<Euryale, your thingy's glowing!>

*All the while Tae and Aquilamon are brooding they flashback to MarineDevimon's cave and the fight with Divermon where Aquilamon & Gatomon first DNA Digivolved. More specifically Gatomon telling them "You better not give up!"*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:25 pm

E"Really? Way to go, Black Greymon, I knew you could do it!"

*Black Greymon grins, which looks fucking terrifying as he's a dinosaur.*

<WE can do it. All of us. Black Greymon, digivolve to--Black Metal Greymon!>

T"That was so cheesy."

*Quetzalmon just starts gnawing on Lady Devimon's head out of nowhere.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Tae: <...Everyone's doing their best...>

Aquilamon: <Yes, they have ever since we got here.>

Tae: <But so have we. And we're not stopping now. Aquilamon!>

*Aquilamon nods firmly and takes flight, hovering over LadyDevimon, her horns glowing red. She darts down full speed*

Aquilamon: <Make way!>

Tae: <Yeah, we want a piece of that too! ...Wait. That didn't sound right.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Taiyo:<We should go somewhere over there...>

*She points in a random direction that isn't three feet from a bunch of monsters. LadyDevimon reaches upward and drags her nails across Quetzalmon's flesh and claws ShadowWereGarurumon across the chest. Angewomon glides towards LadyDevimon and slaps a hand on her back, LadyDevimon shrieking as a cross of light explodes across her back sending her towards BlackMetalGreymon.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:30 pm

*AeroVeedramon rams LadyDevimon into a wall midair, Piddomon blowing a storm of blazing feathers at her. Tae comes flying on Aquilamon, the latter firing a stream of laser rings at the dominatrix.*

Tae: <Come on, Aquilamon!>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital Mayhem   Digital Mayhem - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Digital Mayhem
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next