Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+2
Neo Bahamut
Script-Z
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

God Yet Lives - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:49 am

S"I think we're pretty much done up here. We should go down to the next level."

A"Next level?"

S"Haven't you noticed? There's light coming below. It must be coming from somewhere, which means there is more than one layer to this atmosphere."
=======================================
*The arm of Yesod's umbra wraps around his shoulder to protect him.

Yesod<Not at all. Now, I guess you're going to shoot those other spears at me, right? Well, we can't have that, now can we?>

*The two penumbras wrap their arms around Noctis's shadow as though restraining it.*

Yesod<Oh, & let's not forget that I'm a Soul Reaper.>

*He holds a hand in front of her face & begins charging a red orb of energy.*
===========================================
*Nel prances backwards, then lets loose the Lansor Verde, aiming at Enkidu's chest.*
===========================================
*Lilith is chanting to keep Hod contained. Every time Euryale sees something come out of the shadows, she disrupts it with a violent upheaval of ground.*

L"I've got him cornered. I know I could beat him, if that shadow guy weren't protecting him."

E"Don't worry. Noct can handle him, no problem."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:57 am

Astarte rose and paused awkwardly, holding a cloak to her chest and scanning the faces of everybody present.
"How am I supposed to change from this puffy dress into the cloak?" She blushed, red cheeks standing out against her porcelain skin. "I mean... I'm being stupid..."

Enkidu followed the momentum of his swing with his left arm and allowed his forearm to be skewered by the lance. Yelling the pain away, he lowered his wounded arm and swung the flaming axe over his head to crash down on Nel.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:43 am

Aera: <Why did it have to be Nel? Glaciate, Zorro!>

*Aera enters her Resurrección and runs down the street, whispering to Iris as she runs past him.*

Aera: <(If you find him, don't let them hurt him.)>

*She turns her head to fire a Menos Que Cero at Nel and continues down the street.*

=====

*Kite is somewhere in the Soul Society.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:49 pm

*Iris nods and follows the Menos.*

Last edited by WolfSmasher on Thu May 17, 2012 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:32 pm

Noctis shot a cero at his hand, and aimed to punch him in the gut, "My shadows are every shadow within my range. The shadow cast by my body is certainly the closest, but cutting it off from me does nothing." With that Noct reached into her jacket and pulled out a lanza as if it was a magic trick, aiming to slice Yesod across the face with it.

--

"Put in on over your clothes," Mortal said, "It doesn't have to look cool, it has to be practical."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:58 pm

*Nel opens her mouth wide, slurping down the Cero. Then she turns to Enkidu & fires it back out, strengthened with her own Reitsu.*

Male voice<The Stealth Force is on its way. Just a little longer.>

*A black chain comes out of nowhere & chains several of the Menos together before a scythed end beheads them. A Soul Reaper with black hair, bared arms, & a tattoo on his face catches the blade, another blade already in his hand. He then tosses the decapitated Menos into the Fura.*
========================================
S"Don't listen to her. Throw the dress into the fires of Hell."
========================================
*Yesod jerks his head back. The shadow wrapped around his shoulder then continues to wrap down his arm, culminating in a two foot spike on his hand, which he uses to stab at Noctis.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:04 pm

*Iris looks up and sees the Soul Reaper with black hair take down some Menos.*

Iris: <Hey! You can't just kill them! They just wanted to, I dunno... give out hugs?>

*Iris shrugs and smiles at him.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:12 pm

As much as Astarte would have liked to put an end to the jabs about her dress, she didn't want to strip down on the middle of a platform in Hell and so she pulled the cloak on over her dress.

Enkidu's attack was blasted away and he stumbled slightly, finding himself suddenly covered with ice. The ice around the axe exploded as he flared up an attack and then turned the axe to blast more of the ice off of his torso.
"That's an interesting ability," Enkidu growled, more ice melting and dropping from his chest as he spoke. "But does this ice belong to you or Aera?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:23 pm

???<Shuhei Hisagi. Now who are you and what are you doing here? I was told the Arrancar were our allies.>

Nel<I wasn't aware of a Cero that made ice. But my Cero Double works on any Cero. No exceptions. This is actually quite convenient. It makes it easier to fight off your fire power.>
=========================================
A"What happened to your swords?"

S"They broke."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Astarte just stood awkwardly on the platform, feeling uncomfortable in her new attire.

"Maybe if Aera continued to fire her peculiar Cero at you..." Enkidu said as the last of the ice fell off of him. "But I assume she won't."
Without another wasted moment he swung his axe low and fired a stream of fire at the captain, followed by another from his chest-level and a third from his head height.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Iris: <Aha, see that's a funny story, really... Bribed into it? No, no, that's a bad term to use. Suckered? Nope. Uh, g-gimme a minute here.>

*He starts listing terms off of his fingers, muttering things like "Tricked", "Moozled", "Fooled", and "Barbie'd".*

Iris: <Yes, we were most definitely Barbie'd into this affair.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:48 pm

*Aera turns right down the street, seemingly not paying attention to what they're saying until another Aera Sonido's behind Nel, swinging a destructive punch at her.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:52 pm

*Nel spins her lance to block the fire attacks. She looks back to see Aera aiming a punch at her. Fortunately, Hisagi has her back. Throwing the chain over Iris's shoulder, he tangles her torso with it & yanks her back.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Thu May 17, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:54 pm

*Iris sonidos right up to Hisagi and lunges with his already-unsheathed Zanpakuto.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Enkidu had lunged forwards towards Nel the moment she looked back and brought his axe down on her with surprising speed.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:03 am

*Hisagi takes a half-step back & raises the other end of his Zanpakuto to guard. Nel raises her lance to block, which is promptly broken in half. By the time she takes a step back, the axe leaves a moderate wound on her arm.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:07 am

Enkidu left no time for her to recover and fired copious amounts of flames in her direction as he pulled the axe from the ground. He was laughing again.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:11 am

*Iris jumps back a few feet and pulls out his sheath as well, placing it in his left hand.*

Iris: <Pretty good, I must admit. Oh, darn, Aera probably would've loved to switch opponents in this situation... heh, I guess it's too late to ask for the privilege to walk away from something like this, right? I don't particularly enjoy this kind of stuff, you know.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:24 am

*A Severing Void appears in front of Nel, blocking the flames. A moment later, the Fura lets out a groan before exploding, leaving behind a butterfly glyph. Several ninja-looking Soul Reapers begin dispatching the remaining Menos as Soi Fon appears behind Enkidu.*

Hisagi<I suggest surrendering.>

*The assembled Soul Reapers do not notice a Garganta opening in one of the side alleys.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:39 am

Enkidu laughed and lifted his axe into the air before going into his second release form, an act which send a shock wave ripping through the surrounding area.
"You think you can defeat me?!"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:25 pm

*Aera's Sombra Helada takes this moment of general distraction as an opportunity to Sonido to Nel and swing a kick into her side at blinding speed.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:08 pm

*Iris looks over for a moment to see Enkidu going batshit and then looks back.*

Iris: <Well, at the rate things are going, I don't think I can afford to surrender juuuust yet.>

*He sonidos above Hisagi and fires off a Bala.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:29 pm

*Soi Fon is about to push through & stab Enkidu in the back of the neck when she suddenly, & for no apparent reason, jerks her arm to the side, throwing her off-course & smashing her into a wall.*

Soi Fon<You. Pineapple-man. Is this your doing?>

*Two ugly-ass bastards were standing in the side alley. One walked on four green, humanoid limbs, with a mass of purple tentacles on its back, & a large mask covering its entire front. The mask had protruding eye holes with flames around them. The other had a bulbous, pink lower body, with a humanoid torso sticking out of it. This one was covered with eyes.*

Eyeguy<I really must insist that you don't insult my Amor like that.>

*Hisagi blocks, thrown backwards by the Bala. Nel is knocked down, bleeding from her flank, but regenerates her lance.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Enkidu stared at the new arrivals for a few moments before cracking a grin and casually launching a ball of flames the size of his own head at Captain Soi Fon from the head of his now much larger and more ornate axe.
"I assume that man sent you here to help?" He asked, directing his question at both arrivals, his voice easily carrying the distance and much further. "Or are you simply coming to share in our glory?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:00 am

*Seeing Nel's regenerated lance, Aera(SH) Sonido's onto Enkidu's right shoulder.*

Aera(SH): <(I am seeing more Soul Reapers headed this way. This clone won't last long in a big battle.)>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next