Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+2
Neo Bahamut
Script-Z
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

God Yet Lives - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 5:43 am

Kira is watching the group from quite a distance away and has just come out of his Ressureccion, which he used to regenerate all of his wounds in a short period of time.
"Ehh... I need Mortal to be alone, or at least broken away from the main group..." He sighs to himself, "I know otherwise I will have the whole lesbian club and friends down on me."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Metastacia<Hah! We were culled from the depths of Hueco Mundo & told we had a chance to eliminate those dirty Soul Reapers once & for all. What else did we need to hear?>

*The fireball is deflected away from Soi Fon by a big damn wrecking ball, an arrogant-looking fat man landing beside her. When Soi Fon's Zanpakuto arm begis to creep towards her face, she blasts the ground in front of the new arrivals with a barely visible Hado, kicking up a large cloud of dust, before restraining her arm in chains & holding it back with her off-hand.*

Soi Fon<Omaeda! Cut my arm off!>

Fatty<Huh?>

Soi Fon<Hurry! Do you want me to die?!>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:34 am

"That's your problem... make another clone if you have to," Enkidu grumbled before lunging towards Soi Fon and the fat man.
With his left hand he slashed at the fat man with his axe and with his right he formed a sword out of fire and stabbed at Captain Soi Fon.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySun May 20, 2012 2:40 am

Aera: <(Fine, be an asshole.)>

*Aera jumps off and Sonido's to Hisagi, swinging a flurry of punches at him.*

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySun May 20, 2012 7:48 am

*Hisagi rolls, steps sideways, & tries to throw the chain around Aera again. Omaeda speeds Soi Fon out of harm's way on top of a roof, where he unreleases, closes his eyes, & lops off her arm. Soi Fon quickly takes the Zanpakuto off of that hand & attaches it to her new one, somehow. While this whole thing had been going down, Nel stood up, raised her spear, & began charging Lansor Verde. The dust cloud was just starting to dissipate.*

Omaeda<Well...at least we don't have to worry about any more Menos.>

*About a dozen giant Garganta open in various points of the Soul Society, Gillians stepping out to wreck shit. Soi Fon glares at Omaeda, as though he summoned them by being genre unsavvy.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySun May 20, 2012 5:11 pm

*While Hisagi is busy throwing the chain at Aera, Iris sonidos to Hisagi's blind spot and slashes at him with his sword and sheath.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Enkidu kept his momentum and lurched towards the rooftop, dissipating his sword and swinging the axe two handed into them.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:34 pm

*Nel throws an energy lance into Enkidu's side. Soi Fon & Omaeda jump in opposite directions anyway. Hisagi goes down, but Omaeda turns, releasing his Zanpakuto & hurling the wrecking ball at Iris. Soi Fon quickly erects another Severing Void. A sun appears on it, & now two of Zommari's eyes are dilated.*

Zommari<You've already learned two ways of blocking my Amor after only seeing it once, one of which I did not know of before. I suppose I should expect nothing less of a Captain.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Enkidu straightened himself and roared- seemingly in pain and anger- before a series of car-sized fire balls roared down from the sky to land on Nel and around her.
With one hand he flicked his axe in Omaeda's direction, releasing a blast of flame at him once again.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:47 pm

*Iris blocks with his sword and sheath, then throws his sheath up in the air and quickly charges and launches a Cero at Omaeda as a counter-attack.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:37 pm

*Soi Fon swoops in, grabs Nel, & high tails it out of there. Rather unexpectedly, the fireballs now have suns on them & have begun bouncing. After a while, they rocket towards Omaeda, who is unable to block & dodge everything simultaneously, & plummets to the ground covered in flames.*

Soi Fon<This is no good. You're not fast enough to avoid all of these attacks, & you don't know any Kido to block them with. Go get reinforcements, otherwise you'll just be in the way.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:04 am

*Iris grabs his sheath on its way down, fitting perfectly into his left hand, then looks at the injured Omaeda.*

Iris: <Poor guy.>

*Iris' facial expression shifts from happy-go-lucky to a blank and emotionless face.*

Iris: <But... this is a fight. I can't let up. Sorry.>

*Iris straps the sheath around his belt and then sheathes his sword, then puts both his hands up front and charges two Ceros. He fires them both off simultaneously, heading for the downed Omaeda.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:00 am

Enkidu turned a suspicious glance to the many-eyed man, not entirely happy with his attack being taken over by another Arrancar. The only reason he didn't lose his temper was that they had effectively destroyed a Soul Reaper.
"Quiet, woman!" Enkidu barked, turning full attention back to the Soul Reaper Captain and using a slow Sonido to jump to her location- his massive weight throwing up plumes of dust around his feet as he landed. "How well can you fight with one arm?!"
Before he had even finished his sentence he began spewing a stream of flames from his axe in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:59 pm

*Soi Fon erects a Severing Void, but mostly so Nel can get away. "Soi Fon" disappears after a while, the real Soi Fon standing atop a wall behind Enkidu with Omaeda slung over her shoulder.*

Soi Fon<Hmph. I don't "fight," I assassinate. And as soon as I get all of these fools out of my way, I'll kill you in just two hits. Although...you'll probably only feel one.>

Omaeda<Captain...you can't keep using high level Kido like that.>

Soi Fon<Shut up.>

*She drops him behind the wall & points her Zanpakuto in the direction of Enkidu's face.*

Zommari<So many walls to abstruct my vision. You didn't choose a very good exit point, Metastacia.>

Metastacia<I disagree...Zommari, wasn't it?>

*Metastacia hungrily eyes Hisagi who, unbeknownst to Iris, has regained consciousness. He jerks his Zanpakuto, aiming to chain up the Arrancar's feet.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:02 pm

*Aera(SH) Sonido's in front of Iris, being chained instead of him.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:10 pm

Iris: <Thanks.>

*Iris sonidos past and down to Hisagi, his sword and sheath already in his right and left hands respectively, lunging at him with both.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:19 pm

*Hisagi manages to press his toes to the ground, at which point he Flash Steps, kneeling at the base of a nearby wall. He tries to hurl Aera at Iris, but just breaks her feet off.*

Hisagi<What's this? Some kind of clone?>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 4:35 pm

Iris: <Ha. You almost fooled ME for a second there too, Aera!>

*Iris runs at Hisagi and fires a Bala.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:11 pm

*Aera let's out a laugh as she falls down, completely shattering. Suddenly, three small rose-shaped fireballs rain down towards Iris.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:18 pm

*Hisagi blocks the Bala, like a boss. He then hurls a red orb towards Metastacia. As he tenses, the orb unexpectedly explodes into red smoke. Hisagi then throws one end of his weapon, wrapping it around one of Metastacia's legs & pulling him out of the alleyway before stabbing into him with his other weapon.*

Metastacia<Graaah! Damn Soul Reapers & their Zanpakutos. If you didn't have that, you wouldn't stand a chance against me.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:23 pm

*Iris jumps out of the way and lands on the ground on his feet. He looks up to see where the origin of it came from.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:08 pm

"Ha! You're so cocky for a little girl!" Enkidu laughed and Sonido-jumped to her location again, instantly releasing a roar on landing that sent a shock wave blasting in every direction and sent anybody without a firm grip on the ground flying.
As the shock wave blasted outwards, he formed a flame sword in his free hand and threw it after Soi Fon like a spear.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

*Soi Fon dodges out of the way, rocketing straight for Enkidu's axe hand. Not missing a beat, Hisagi grabs the chain binding Metastacia's leg & pulls, cutting it off. The Hollow growls again, grabbing at him. From all of the fights, he's unable to dodge, so he pulls on the chain, slicing off his hand.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Enkidu's axe burst into flames that not only leaped out at Soi Fon but snaked up and around his arm. At the same time Enkidu waved his free hand at her, flinging two dozen tiny flames around her.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:49 pm

*Soi Fon wisely backs the fuck off. Hisagi grabs Metastacia's tentacle & raises his Zanpakuto above the Hollow.*

Soi Fon<I didn't want to have to use this, but you've left me with no choice.>

*The back fabric of Soi Fon's uniform blows out as white lightning begins gathering around her, demolishing the wall behind her.*

Hisagi<Any last words?>

Metastacia<No! Nooooo! Please don't kill me, Mister Soul Reaper! I beg you to--tell me how my acting is. Pretty good, right?>

*Hisagi's weapon deforms, melts, & disintegrates in his hand. The effect continues along the chain, disintegrating the other end of the weapon & leaving him weaponless.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next