Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Clover

Go down 
+4
Seraph
Potterwatcher1997
Azena
WolfSmasher
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Dark Clover - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:54 pm

A mermaid with water powers could create a film of water to move around on, & since they are half-human, it stands to reason that they can breathe air. The only thing that ever said they couldn't was Disney's "The Little Mermaid."

But mermaids with earth powers is where it's at. Shame I've no intention of joining.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:57 pm

I guess it could work like that. I don't see how an earth mermaid could work, though. They'd just be like a cripple with slightly more mobility.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 2:59 pm

earth power would allow them to make the ground like water and enable them to swim through it. Its actually a REALLY beastily power set up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:46 pm

Or make big honkin' earth spikes.

Seriously, it's like you people never even saw Mermaid Euryale in the recent Kingdom Hearts RPG.

Not to mention I'm not even sure why a mermaid would be unable to move on land to begin with. Is it because they have no legs? Ever heard of a snake?
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Imagining Ariel slithering around on the ground is a new source for my Nightmare Fuel.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Plot twist: She's actually a baby-eating lamia.

Dark Clover - Page 2 Vampire-lamia
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Dark Clover - Page 2 Right_n_the_childhood
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Name: Monu Aatrin
Alias: Hydra
Human Appearance:
Spoiler:
True Form:
Spoiler:
History: Born in Greece, Monu's spent his life traveling Europe, trying to stay mostly under the radar. Other accidentally wandering into some towns, he's pretty much succeeded. He headed to Ireland in order to meet up with others of his kind, who he was quite excited to meet.
Abilities: Like the hydras of mythology, Monu can grow back severed heads. However, if the central head that commands the others is severed, he is unable to form grow back anymore heads. Other then that and extremely tough scales, Monu's blood is extremely poisonous.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:08 am

Nice, just fought a Hydra in Dragon's Dogma last night... will be a good monster to have in battle.

And sorry when I saw monsters waging war to take over Earth, I imagined a fire-breathing Dragon burning down cities.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:11 pm

I edited mine, just FYI. This have enough sign-ups yet?
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:15 pm

I find it immensely appropriate that you're using Rintaro for your char's human form.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:33 pm

One can never get enough Hououin Kyouma.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Dark Clover - Page 2 9ac50eb5d5bcc21f5561c92
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:41 pm

That bitch is just so damn fabulous.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Yes, yes he is.

Seraph wrote:
Name: Salem
Alias: Imp
Human Appearance: Salem (he hides his ears)
True Form: In his true form his skin turns jet black with with crackling blue "veins" running along his body. He also gains slitted eyes and horns and a forked tail.
History: Being awesome.
Abilities: Salem has the ability to affect probability in such away that disasters and accidents are more likely to happen to humans who are around him. He has full control over this ability and, despite its potential to be used to wreck havoc he only uses it for pranks. Other than this he has an unusual affinity for fire and a strength comparable to an ants in that he can lift things several hundred times the weight and mass of his own body; like houses for example.

-Edited-

Name: Salem
Alias: -
Human Appearance: -
True Form: Salem
Standing at 4'8" and weighing only 80lbs Salem is childlike and slight of build, Salem appears to be your average child until you see his ears and realize "oh he's a little elfin boy" which would be wrong. He's actually a demon, of sorts. He has soft white hair and dark red eyes with black sclera and lighter red pupils giving his eyes a somewhat freaky appearance which shows his true nature. He wears what can best be described as something vaguely Chinese, like the things martial artists wear in China. It has one long sleeve on the right side but no sleeve on the left. It is colored jet black with midnight blue laces/ties. His pants are midnight blue and slightly puffy with part of the pants tucked into his black boots. His feet are wrapped up in bandages in the middle to act as softners when he walks without his boots. He wears black gloves on both hands over which he wears his bracers and knuckles.
History: Long ago the being named Solomanth had a son, Erdeus, Erdeus wanted no part of his "father's" schemes and revolted taking his lover with him. They were both demonic members of the Catokem. Solomanth eventually tracked him down and killed him but not before Erdeus's lover, Frella, gave birth to Salem. Frella went into hiding with the child and Salem has since lived a hard life of never fitting in. Instead of giving him a life a cruelty to live amongst humans she sent him to live in a hidden city of martial artists. They welcomed him, strangely enough, and trained him in the ways of martial arts. The grand master of the hidden city taught him his style, Crane Fist, which would become Salem's main martial art style. Eventually though Salem couldn't stay hidden, after many years the outside world changed. There was technology now and it was much harder to keep a secret like a demon child hidden. The couple he had been staying with were murdered and in a rage Salem killed the murderers. When the call to gather went out Salem went to the castle to find out who, and more importantly, what he really was.
Personality: Salem is a sweet kid, but far from naive. Probably one of the kindest, gentlest souls you'll ever meet which is at odds with his heritage. He's very friendly and even tempered though he is far from a docile little lamb. Underestimate his fighting ability and he'll put you flat. He'd rather use his words than his fists but when he needs to he won't hesitate to fight. Like a child he has an addiction to candy and sweets and he does occasionally act like a brat but generally he's a good kid.
Abilities: Salem's physical strength is comparable to an ant's; he can lift things several hundred times his own size and weight as well as exert the matching strength in other physical aspects. As such he can also move quite quickly and jump extremely high. He's also quite the capable fighter having learned several martial arts over the years.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:01 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Name: Iris
Alias: Wendigo
Human Appearance: Iris
True Form: Wendigo (He wears his clothes overtop so as not to be completely naked)
History: A once-loyal member of the Catokem, now infamous among them for having gone against their laws, killing and eating his own kind senselessly and without reason. Labelled crazy, they exiled him and left him to wander alone, where he satisfied his urges elsewhere and became a local legend among Native Americans. People are somewhat paranoid about his return, but most are willing to accept his help if he doesn't try anything.
Abilities: Incredible speed and agility, razor-sharp and titanium-hard claws, and the sense of smell and murderous intent of a wild animal, and teeth strong enough to eat and rip through most things.

And with that, this can start, I guess. Can someone move this thing?
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Well fuck.
Back to top Go down
Dego

Dego

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Would you assume I'm trolling you if I make a Leprechaun?
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Are we talking badass evil one or shinny McRainbow farts one?
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:08 pm

Dego wrote:
Would you assume I'm trolling you if I make a Leprechaun?

Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:50 am

"RAINBOW!"
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:44 am

Seraph wrote:
Are we talking badass evil one or shinny McRainbow farts one?

My mind wonders similar things. I have an image of Lucky and the Leprechaun going head to head.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:29 pm

Life lesson: always go for the rainbow.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:37 pm

In loving memory of.

Anyway, I'm going to wait for Dego to make his "Leprechaun" in this RP before making the opening post. If he's actually serious about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Clover   Dark Clover - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Clover
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next