Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:26 pm

"No, I was really saying that if I decided to drop down a level right now, I would probably kill you," Astarte said. "Your powers are no more."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Mortal shrugged, "Listen, I was trying to save you the pain of being electrocuted. I had no idea you would take 45 seconds to complain about getting your hair plucked rather than pluck mine."

--

With his torso exposed Noct stabs him in the gut with a lanza.

--

Atae slashed a Getsuga Tensho at the monster, slicing it in half and claims her role as the strongest in the universe shumpos under the monster, and slashes at its belly.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:24 am

<They may be weakened, but I still have them.>
==================================
"I was trying to say that I didn't like that plan, but if I wasn't getting my hair ripped out, I was being electrocuted! I thought that blowing you away with a Kido might have given you a hint!"

*Still twitching, Lilith sets about smoothing out her hair.*
====================================
*Ginjo then grabs Noctis by the back of the neck & headbutts her in the forehead.*
*The monster tanks the attack with no visible damage.*

<I made sure to give it plenty of Hierro & mobility, but I neglected its speed. Thankfully, you showed me the Flash Step, so I can upgrade it.>

*She clicks a few buttons & the monster's feet glow white.*
======================================
*Senthose walks along the strange circle of stones, peering into each arch in turn. He scratches one of his swords on the ground as he goes.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:35 am

"Well, I suppose if your friend decides that he wants us to kill each other, you can prove it," Astarte said.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:11 am

"Sorry," Mortal said, helping Lilith with her hair, "I thought that was you finally playing along..."

--

Noct puts up a shadow barrier between their heads before he crushes her skull.

--

Atae, not trusting that, takes another slash, and shumpos away from the monster. As she is running she uses a Sai on Chesed, hoping the jerking motion of her hand being contorted behind her back would fling the cell phone out of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 am

*Lilith flinches, thinking Mortal is going to pull her hair out again. Then she sighs, & allows her to help.*

"It's fine. I'm sorry for shooting you with magic bullets."

*Four more missiles come speeding down the hall in front of them. To their backs, the entrance to the Colosseum opens back up.*
========================================
*Chesed's phone does indeed fly out of her hand, skidding across the ground. Not sure what to do, the monster simply stops.*
*Ginjo, amazingly, breaks through the shadow barrier. Euryale stabs a katar at him, but he grabs her fist. When she goes to stab him with the other one, he launches a FullBring-assisted kick into her stomach, cracking har armor & throwing her towards the ground.*
=======================================
*Up above, the sky seems to start folding itself up.*

<He's watching!>
*Senthose finishes searching the buildings, & finds nothing. He squints around in the distance.*

"Could he have really run that far with those injuries? Or does he have some other hiding spot around here, somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:11 am

Astarte waited, though she was mentally poised to strike at Jackie's throat.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:12 am

"Don't worry about it," Mortal said with a smile. Then she noticed the missiles and ducks.

--

Atae slams Chesed in a six rod prison to give herself time to shumpo over and slice the phone in half.

--

Noct's jacket flutters open, and out of the shadows inside of her jacket comes another lanza, the one she hid in her shadow earlier, and stabs into Ginjo's stomach again. Hopefully this allows her to escape from his grasp and bringer light down to check on Euryale.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:29 am

*It does, & also leaves some of Ginjo's "ab armor" broken away. Ginjo makes an annoyed sound, but as Noctis is about to catch Euryale, he swings his blade at them, firing a purple blast of energy.*

<Gran Lagarto Cero!>
<Oh, no, you broke my phone, whatever shall I do?>
*Lilith quickly releases her Bankai, filling the hall up with trees sticking out of the walls at odd angles to take the blast. Though all of the trees are now in full bloom, the explosion is enough to start cracking them. She quickly waves her hand, resealing it back into her katana, & sheathing it.*

"We really need to find this kid quick."

Yukio's voice<Yeah, good luck with that.>
*Senthose is walking around, spreading his tentacles over the scene. The tentacles emit electric pulses, which should reveal any hidden caves.*
Jackie<I guess the only thing to do is finish you off.>

*Jackie darts forward & swings another kick at Astarte's torso.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:37 am

Astarte swung her scythe blade into Jackie's kick and at the same time a clone appeared behind Jackie, slamming her palm into her back and burning a crest onto her.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:42 am

"Hopefully nothing... because I broke your thingy," Atae said.

--

Noct grabs Euryale, and bringer lights down to the floor as fast as she can, outrunning the cero, and dive bombing into the floor, and out of the shadow of a nearby tree. Noct let out a few breaths, "That was close... Are you alright?"

--

"Do you have any idea on how to find him?" Mortal asked, "If we knew exactly where he was, we could garganta to him... but where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:21 am

Chesed<Well, that, and I am stuck in this Kido.>
"Yes, I'm fine."

*Euryale rubs her stomach, restoring her armor.*

"But he's going to start using stronger attacks soon."
*She uses the scythe as a springboard to flip over the clone.*
"Probably somewhere along this hallway."

*Lilith begins to run down the hallway. As she goes, doors periodically open up, revealing machinegun-toting soldiers who start firing at her. She usually blocks these with an Enkosen, or a burst of energy. One door doesn't open as she's running past.*
*Senthose finishes searching the structure. He considers destroying it with a Cero Oscuras, but realizes he should save power.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:27 am

The clone and Astarte stood side by side and blasted Jackie with lightning from their hands and wings.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:54 am

"We need to find a way out of this... world," Noct said, "We need to regroup."

--

"Well... good," Atae said, "You tried to kill me, and since I don't know what tricks you have in store for me you can get used to being stuck like that. Now, how do I get out of here?"

--

Mortal follows along, blocking with scales though she doubts they'd do much damage to her hierro anyway. When she spots the unopening door she grabs the handle and opens it up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:08 am

*Lilith turns around to follow. Of course, the handle just explodes in Mortal's grasp. Purple gas drifts up towards her, but Lilith blows it away with a tornado, which also blows down the door. Yukio, who was sitting at a group of computer monitors, turns around & stands up. The rest of the room is a featureless white space. Yukio spreads his arms.*

Yukio<Congratulations, you've made it to the Final Boss!>

*He then poises a finger over one of the buttons on his gauntlets.*

Yukio<You want me to give you a power-up? Maybe some kind of special weapon, or an extra life?>
=====================================
"Well...judging from the pixels, I think that Yukio made these. Which means that we're depending on whoever is fighting Yukio. Otherwise, we just have to beat Ginjo."

<Hey! Do you plan on staying down there all day?>
<You do not. Nor have you defeated me.>

*Chesed closes her fist, where another phone forms out of white energy. She then breaks out of the Kido.*

<You see, my FullBring has the advantage of being able to be transferred to any data storage device. Such as this digital dimension. You did not destroy the object of my FullBring. You only destroyed a container for it.>
*Jackie is flung back into the swamp, where she lays staring up at the sky.*

<Did it stop because we're fighting, or because Yukio has been attacked?>
*Senthose resumes his search.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:16 am

"Well, unless he interferes, I have no reason to continue fighting," Astarte said, her clone disappearing. At the same time she leaned against the tree once again. "Do you really want to keep this up? I would rather talk."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:36 am

Atae frowned, put Chesed in another 6 rod prison, and shumpo'd away.

--

Noct creates a shadow clone in front of Ginjo and throws a rock at him, "Shut up."

Noct let out a sigh, "I was more confident a few minutes ago, but I guess you're right."

--

"Power up?" Mortal asked, looking at Lilith. "What are you talking about?" She asked, looking back.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:33 pm

*Behind them, the exit is replaced by a Beehive Barrier.*

Yukio<Any good boss fight takes place in an enclosed space.>

"He's talking about something called videogames. I don't know why. Just ignore him."

Yukio<How do you ignore me-->

*Lilith jumps back, noticing a second Yukio behind her.*

Yukio2<When I'm omnipresent?>
Jackie<What is there to talk about?>
*This time, Chesed was prepared, & avoided it with a Bringer Jump. The monster Flash Steps after Atae, easily as fast as she is.*
*Ginjo catches the rock. He then throws it back at the clone as Euryale turns it to lava, destroying it.*

<In that case, I'll just have to smoke you out.>

*Ginjo begins swinging his blade in erratic circles, sending bursts of red fire & lightning over the area.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:22 pm

"Well, I suppose I could take this opportunity to learn more about humans," Astarte said, looking up at the sky as she spoke. "Here's a question... I know the basics, but why do you hate Hollows so much?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:52 pm

Mortal frowned, "Great, another asshole with a god complex, and you're not at least easy on the eyes."

--

Noct let out a sigh, "Dammit, why do those two have such extreme abilities?"

--

Atae figures that Chesed somehow gave the monster her ability to shumpo, and slammed it with a 6 rod prison, before continuing to flee.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:44 pm

<I don't suppose it has anything to do with our parents being attacked.>

*Jackie sighs.*

<Actually, most humans don't even know Hollows exist. And it was other humans that actually finished the job. But, to be honest, I hate Soul Reapers the most.>
================================
*Chesed pushes a button, causing the prison to break.*

<That ability is rather bothersome. I think I should delete your Kido.>
================================
*Euryale rips up a section of the ground to act as a shield.*

"I'm just afraid he'll start using something else."

*Ginjo uses his left hand to shoot white, segmented wires out of his finger tips. They wrap around the chunk of rock & begin glowing red.*

"Kind of like that, actually."
==================================
Yukio2<Would you prefer something a little like this?>

*Halfway through his sentence, his pixels change from the top down to resemble Sab, & so does his voice.*

"Don't you think that's a little cliche?"

Sab<You're probably right.>

*"Sab" simply disappears. Yukio begins pressing more buttons.*

Yukio<So let's try something a little more original.>

*When Lilith steps towards him, she is forced to jump back as the tile she steps on turns over, revealing a mine, which immediately explodes. The ceiling becomes sets of 3 square foot spiked plates with flame throwers attached, which randomly smash down on the floor. Panels on the walls flip around to become pillars of spinning blades. Finally, 2 ray guns on flexible arms emerge from the wall behind Yukio. Each fires a Cero at one of the girls. As Yukio continues pressing buttons, the floor tiles begin to change in relative elevation & the spinning blades become electrified.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

"As I said, I know the basics," Astarte said. "And why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:26 am

Atae dashes into one of the buildings, and tries to hide out, not really knowing what she could do against something like this.

--

Noct shadow jumped herself and Euryale away from that before it blew up or whatever the hell it planned on doing, "So, do you have any plans? Anything that might hurt him?"

--

Mortal encases herself in a sphere of scales, then cannonballs herself at Yukio. Once close she takes away the scales and slashes down at Yukio, looking mighty mad.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:53 am

*Yukio disappears & reappears behind Mortal. When he reaches for his gauntlet, he finds his arm being pulled away. Lilith has donned her Hollow Mask & used vines to stretch across the room & grab him.*

"Can you use your scales to tie him up, or something?"

Yukio<No, I won't be beaten so-->

*When he tries to move his other arm, Lilith just ensnares that one with vines as well.*
Jackie<Then why did you ask the question?>

*Jackie manages to sit up.*

Jackie<Where do they get off, policing this world, if they aren't even going to do anything to help it?>
*Atae smacks into the entrance, which glistens momentarily with a Beehive Barrier.*

Chesed<Forget it. It is looking equally probable that either side could win. At this point, there is little sense in fighting.>
"I think, if we move in to attack him from up close, we'll have a better chance, & he won't be able to beamspam anymore."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:15 am

"Some Hollows hate Soul Reapers for the same reason," Astarte shrugged slightly. "But, it is the way of the world and I do not think it will change in my lifetime. And I asked my initial question because... you earlier said something along the lines of 'we would rather die than join your kind'. Despite the fact that I am no longer a simple Hollow hunting human souls, and I obviously have a mind and soul just like you... the fact that I am a kind of Hollow disgusted you. It seems narrow-minded."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 38 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next