Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight of the Gods

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:49 am

Mortal uses scales to pin Yukio's legs and arm, she then goes over to him and rips his gauntlet thingy off.

--

Atae looked confused, "So... we're just going to give up?"

--

"Alright then," Noct said, "That big sword of his leaves shadows on his body whenever he swings it. I could get us in close that way."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:07 am

<It is more like taking a break. There is nothing to be gained by fighting. So we will see how things develop. And whether or not I have to kill you.>
======================================
"Hold on, we need him to dismiss his ability."

<And why would I do a thing like that?>

"Because Mortal solves most of her problems by eating them."

<...You're bluffing.>

"Maybe I am. How confident are you?"
==========================================
"Alright, let's try it."
==========================================
Jackie<Spare me the sob story. Xcution was formed to destroy ghosts. Joining with them would be destroying everything we've worked for. Not that it matters, at this point.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:20 am

"'Sob story'?" Astarte seemed caught between amusement and annoyance. "You are stupid. I have another question... What is it that your leaders are trying to achieve? What is their goal? Is it the same as yours?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:23 am

"She is not bluffing," Mortal said, "I mean, I'm a hollow... Hell, if I drop a release my teeth become fangs."

--

"Uh... okay," Atae said, "So... where is Riruka?"

--

Noct grabs Euryale and sinks into her shadow. When the shadow was cast along his back she expelled Euryale, when it was cast on his chest Noct popped out and stabbed a lanza at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:29 am

*He's not swinging his sword right now, so I guess they both pop out of his chest. Ginjo grins, & immediately electrifies the sword, which he's holding close to his body.*
==================================
Jackie<Why don't you figure it out, if you're so smart?>
Chesed<There is no point in telling you that.>
*Lilith releases him, generating a Shakaho orb in one hand.*

"So, what's it going to be?"

Yukio<God damn it....>

*Yukio reaches for the button.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:43 am

"I assume that Ginjo and Tsukishima intend to defeat all of their current rivals, absorb their power in some way and then go on to attack the Soul Society," Astarte said. "Was this the plan you understood?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:44 am

Mortal looked at Lilith and smiled.

--

Atae frowned, "Whatever..."

--

Noct is still stabbing him in the chest...
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:05 am

Jackie<Absolutely. And before you say, "what if they take your powers," I'm actually counting on it.>
=====================================
Chesed<Yukio has been defeated. Which leaves me in quite an interesting position. I suppose that I will have to negotiate.>
*Then Noct is still being electrocuted, until Euryale kicks off of him to push them away, trying to escape all of that electrocution.*
*Yukio presses the button, causing the all of the dimensions to begin breaking back down into pixels & re-entering his gauntlet & head antennae. All of them, including Ginjo's.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:13 am

"Oh?" Astarte asked, her eyes narrowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:44 pm

Atae stands up, "Ha! Wait, negotiate?" She then looked around, confused as everything fell away.

--

Noct throws the lanza at him as she is pulled away. When the walls fall she lets out a sigh of relief.

--

"Smart move, squirt," Mortal said, slapping him on the back, "Now to find the other--... I feel... myself, fighting."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:09 pm

*Ginjo dodges the lanza. Grinning, he swings his sword, throwing another lanza out of it, back at them. It does not seem to respond to her powers. Noctis can see the mansion roof underneath her.*
*They reappear in a small clearing, of normal trees. Binah has long since dismissed her Bankai. It's unclear whether or not she's still around. Yukio falls over, just in time to be put in Kido chains.*

"What are you on about?"

*Yukio mumbles something about not wanting to be touched. As everyone is bickering, the bushes begin to rustle.*
*Chesed ignores her & heads in the direction of the clearing that everyone who isn't fighting is converging on.*
Jackie<Ginjo isn't defeated yet. Have fun beating him, if you think you can.>

*Jackie begins to walk off.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 pm

"My reitsu," Mortal said, "Someone's stolen it, and is using it."

--

Noct furrowed her brow, and caught the lanza, dissipating it much the same way Tsukishima did earlier, "You don't really think you can use my own moves against me, do you?"

--

Atae follows after her, "Hey, wait, where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:04 am

L"Ah. I can feel it, now."

*Senthose enters the clearing. Lilith takes a step back.*

L"...How much of what Tsukishima said is true?"

S"None of it. We never met any of these people, before they began rewriting memories."

*Lilith looks at Yukio, who shrugs.*

Yukio<What do you want me to say?>

*He then looks at Senthose & sneers.*

Yukio<Guess this means you lost the game. Tsukishima isn't dead.>

S"He is stubborn, but if he doesn't encounter a healer, he'll be dead soon. I also tipped off someone to watch for him. So there is no escape from this forest."
*Ginjo spreads his arms & shrugs.*

<I could ask you a similar question. One of you is still under the effects of Tsukishima's ability. She might be upset with me, but I'm still one of her closest friends. Do you really think she has it in her to kill me? Or that she'll let you kill me, when the time comes?>
======================================
*Chesed ignores her, & continues walking up the mountain.*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:15 am

Astarte frowned at Jackie's back before heading towards Senthose and the others. Her Sonido was slower than usual due to her back injury.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 am

Atae just follows along quietly.

--

Mortal looked at Senthose, then asked, "Why does that asshole have our reitsu?"

--

"I trust Euryale mind, body and soul," Noct said, "Besides, I can feel that the others are free as well. There isn't a best case scenario for you that involves you continuing to draw breath."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:57 pm

"It seems that Tsukishima's plan was really Ginjo's plan. The whole time he was helping us, he was under the influence of Tsukishima's ability, to make them think that they were enemies."

*Astarte arrives a few seconds later.*
=======================================
<We'll just see about that. I'll have to kill you quickly, before anyone else shows up.>

"Hey, you're the one who stole John's FullBring!"

<Guilty as charged!>

*He points his sword at them.*

<Aliento Rugir del Fuego del Gran Lagarto Cero.>

*He fires a massive wave of deep, dark blue energy at them that blots out the sky. The edges are rimmed with maroon flames.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:54 pm

"What an asshole..." Mortal said, a bit miffed. She then looked over at Astarte. She was a bit apprehensive, but decided to make her way over. One step later she felt her attack being used and snapped her head in that direction, now incredibly miffed. Mortal bared her teeth, "That asshole!" She wasn't sure if she was more upset that it was stolen, or upset that it was stolen, and being used on par with her own.

--

"Oh shit," Noct grabbed Euryale, sank into her shadow somewhere in the forest, out of the blast zone.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:17 am

"Hello, everybody," Astarte said. It was easy to tell through her voice that she felt as though she was still guilty of betrayal and felt especially stupid after everything she had said to Senthose and Mortal. "What is happening?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:30 am

*Noctis's coat evaporates in the blast. The Aliento Rugir del Fuego del Gran Lagarto Cero sails off over the horizon. With a sweep of his sword, Ginjo sets about half of the trees on fire.*

<You can't hide from me forever!>
*Chesed stops, noting the red light peering through the trees, & the smell of smoke.*
L"Ginjo betrayed us, revealed that he planned the whole thing, then Mom showed up to save us, then this kid--"

*She points to Yukio, who sticks his tongue out at them.*

L"--Did something weird, which caused us all to fight in different dimensions, so Mortal & I captured him, made him dispel the dimensions, & here we are."

S"...Are we really doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:08 am

"There is a forest fire," Atae said.

--

Noct created a shadow clone, and slashed down at Ginjo with a lanza.

--

Mortal looked back over to Astarte, "Before we get going, I wanted to say that I'm so happy you're alright. I was worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:15 am

"Thank you, Mortal," Astarte said quietly, rubbing the back of her head. "I should mention that I am very sorry for the things that I said and did. I will destroy Ginjo and Tsukishima for what they have done."

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:26 am

"You can't destroy Tsukishima. He's already bleeding to death because of me, & I won't let anyone steal my kill."
*Ginjo cuts it in half because fuck that thing.*
<Brilliant deduction as always, Mr. Holmes.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:46 am

"Then I suggest you kill him quickly before I can see him," Astarte said, turning her eyes in the direction of the battle. "For now, though, I suppose we should defeat Ginjo."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:49 am

Atae snickered a bit, "Does that make you Dr. Watson?"

--

She surrounds him with four, and repeats the action. "We need to find the others," Noct said, "At this point I'm stalling for time."

--

"It is alright," Mortal said, "It was just bad circumstances." Mortal smiled, then frowned, and ran a hand through her hair, "Um, I wanted to tell you something. I, uh, should wait though. We'll talk when this is over, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:51 am

"Sure," Astarte looked at Mortal, seeming slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight of the Gods   Twilight of the Gods - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight of the Gods
Page 39 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next