Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:30 pm

*Eve pays her*

Eve:<Thank you.>
---
Monu:[Triad. Duh.]

<Right. Still, these are kids. They're too young for that sort of thing.>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:35 am

*Syn makes a split decision. The moment she sees the whip coming, she pulls another disc and hurls it at Tirea. The outcome is basically an attack at the same time and Syn takes the whip as punishment.*

-----------------------------------

*Seeing Vanessa's machete, Marcus remembers his own and brings it out. He charges for the waterbender, dodging the first two knives and suffering a cut on the shoulder from the last one. He ignores it and keeps charging.*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:58 am

<Have a nice night.>
====================================
<Relax, it's not like we have them fry the "meals." They run numbers, get coffee, that sort of thing. All while learning valuable skills to contribute to the "restaurant business," when they're old enough.>
=====================================
*The Waterbender turns tail & runs. Vanessa now has both of her machetes out. As the man she's confronting swings at her with jabs & kicks, she blocks the fire with the blades, while steadily advancing. She's only stopped when the earthbender kicks the rock wall, sending it flying towards her, & smacking her backwards. A police whistle is blown nearby.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:21 pm

*Eve walks out of the cafe, then takes out her pastry and starts to eat it*
---
Monu:<Still, this doesn't seem.....legit. Especially the whole coming-to-my-door-and-threatening-me thing.>
---
*Tirea, distracted by the fact her hit Syn, takes the disk*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:10 am

*Marcus stops for a second, debating to give chase or help Vanessa. He opted for the latter, after all they did their job. He runs over and helps her up.*

Marcus: "I think we can call it a night."

-------------------------------------------------------

*Even though she knew it was coming and braced, Syn had to take a knee from the whip, a gash in her clothes across her belly. Once she regained her composure, she stood up and ripped off the rest of the tatters around her belly. She walks back over to Tirea and offers her hand to help her up.*

Syn: "Try to never let your guard down. Sometimes, a sacrifice is necessary to beat your opponent."

*She said the last part with a wink to Gabe.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:59 pm

*Tirea takes the hand*

Tirea:<Hey, you didn't win. We tied.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Noct keeps on walkin', cuz fuck those guys. Then again, it was a pretty good song. Noct stopped for a second, and looked over at the glow of light in the dark, considering crashing the party, then decided against it, and kept on walking. She wanted to get a good night's rest.

--

Mortal dissipates her wall of flames, and uses a quick blast of fire to propel herself out of the way of the dragon and towards the statue.

--

Gabe's cheeks become slightly rosy as Syn strips down, and winks at her, but she simply smiled and shook her head, standing up. "Sometimes it is even better to give up your ability to attack so that you can put yourself out of harms way, and counterattack then. Trading hits is a net even, and probably hurts." Gabe nodded slightly, "Still, good job to both of you. We might actually have a legitimate shot at the title."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:53 pm

*Euryale raises an arm, ripping a block of stone out of the ground for the dragon to slam into. It breaks through it pretty easily, smacks into her, & knocks her over. But she did manage to reach up with her hand & use Metalbending to twist the nozzle shut, preventing the Fire Dragon from getting any bigger.*
*Noctis arrives at her house without issue, because not everything can be exciting.*
<I thought we agreed that we don't like problems. Listen, just do it, & we won't have to shut you down.>
*She jerks away from him as she pulls herself out from under the rock.*

<Who said you could touch me?>

*A flashlight beam scans over them, & then jerks back to illuminate them.*

<Great, now the boar knows we're here.>
*There is no one on the street, & little noise besides the faint roars of Satomobiles a few streets over. Street lights provide a clear image of the shops & sidewalk.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:07 pm

Noctis is perfectly fine with this, because it is bed time anyway. She locks her door, and gets ready for bed... then goes to bed.

--

Mortal goes behind the statue. Should she see the two fire benders she shoots a stream of flames at them.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:24 pm

*Eve continues to eat and walk*
---
Monu:<I'll try and remember. Not saying will go though.>
---
Tirea:<We're totally going to win!>

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:10 pm

<Make sure you do, bub.>

*He starts walking away, & gives a half-assed little back-handed wave.*
================================
*One quickly conjures a fire shield to block. The other takes this chance to run away. With neither one Bending, the dragon simply extinguishes itself.*

<Hey! Get back here!>

"Yes, what he said!"

*Euryale leaps forward to chase him.*
======================================
*Eve also arrives at her domicile with no incident.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:15 pm

*Monu shivers and lets himself into his house*

Monu:[Now that was freaking.]
---
*Eve searches her bag for the key, then unlocks the door and enters*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Mortal doubles the force behind her stream of fire, figuring she could overpower the guy.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:11 am

*Syn smiles at Tirea.*

Syn: "Part of my plan. Wanted to see how you'd handle it."

*She looks to Gabe.*

Syn: "Don't worry, I only pull that stunt to help take down a tough opponent, if I think you two can handle the rest afterwards. With you on our side, we can't lose."

-------------------------------------

Marcus: "Right..."

*Marcus heads for the car.*

Marcus: "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:27 am

*Tirea jumps up and down*

Tirea:<This is going to be awesome!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm

*The car is still laying on its side, with its axel broken, & having a gaping hole in the bottom, through which oil is leaking. Two metal cords shoot out of the darkness towards Vanessa & Marcus, respectively. Vanessa rolls out of the way.*
===================================
*She does, & he falls down. Euryale thrusts out her right arm, a metal cable shooting out of her gauntlet. It wraps around the fleeing perpetrator, arms & all, & he falls to the ground. Kicking in her direction, he shoots a blast of flame, but she stamps the ground, causing a chunk of earth to rise up & take the blast. The cable continues to uncoil, tying up his legs, as the rock slips back into place.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:59 pm

*Eve drops her bag and takes off her coat, then falls into a chair*
---
*Monu turns one of the cards in his hand, looking for any clues*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Marcus: "What's your plan, boss?"

*Marcus tries to cut away the whip with his machete.*

----------------------------------------------

*Syn smiles at Tirea's excitement.*

Syn: "So, Gale, not like we need to see what you can do, but do you want to give it a go?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Mortal rushes her guy, pressing a knee into his chest as she bent down over him, before flipping him over and cuffing his hands behind his back. Mortal then began to run in the direction she saw the first guy going. "Take care of these two, I'll chase down the last guy!" She called out to Euryale as she began to give chase.

--

Gabe* nodded, and smiled, "I certainly hope I live up to your expectations. I'm not exactly the athlete I used to be."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:01 pm

*Sparks emit from the machete as it scrapes across the metal cable, which then wraps around it, & jerks it out of his hand. The second cable retracts into the darkness. When Vanessa throws something that clangs against a wall, the cable darts out, impacting said wall. Vanessa slinks into a shadowed alley way.*

<Sink or swim, newbie.>
======================================
*Euryale unwraps her guy & stomps on the ground, creating an earth tent that holds him up to his neck. She repeats this process for the other Firebender.*

"Understood! Call if you run into trouble!"
----------------------------------------------------------
*When Mortal reaches the back of the building, she finds that she has lost sight of the perpetrator. It is dark, & he could be hiding amongst the trains, but there is no trace of a fight either.*
===========================================
*The card doesn't have anything else on it.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Gabe clasped her hands together, "That said, it is getting a bit late." She pointed to a clock to show the time, "We should get out of here. Get some rest."

--

Mortal begins to look around between, and under trains for the guy.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:04 pm

Tirea:<When are we meeting again?>
---
Eve:[I think tomorrow is pretty free. I have everything done for class so I might as well get some rest.]

*Eve gets up and head to bed*
---
Monu:[Great, just great. This just doesn't make any sense.]

*Monu gets something to drink then sits down*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:31 pm

"Tomorrow," Gabe said, "I actually go for a morning run, if you two want to join me I'll usually go to a little coffee shop beforehand. We can meet there and go off."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:42 pm

*Tirea smiles*

Tirea:<Sounds good! What time?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:44 pm

"Um, how does nine sound?" Gabe asked. She actually never went out at the same time. It depended on when she woke up, finished her morning workout, and got out of the door. Nine seemed like a reasonable time though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours   Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Triads, Try-Outs, & Tours
Page 4 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: [LoK] Republic City Renaissance-
Jump to: