Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts 2013

Go down 
+2
Script-Z
Leafy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 1:54 am

Hitomi also has the ability to launch "endless" lightning blasts around her, block attacks with floating Keyblades & instantly counter with blasts of magic, & blast anything that gets close to her with a chain lightning attack that can strike up to 150 meters in either direction. So I don't think I should approve Aero. Also, you never answered my question about Whirlpool.

Quicksand & Tornado are alright.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:27 am

Well, it's supposed to be a whirlpool. Or the closest one can get when they're not likely to be in or around a body of water most of the time. And I don't know of whirlpools being mobile.

Having a rounded set of abilities is nice to have. She has nothing in the way of defensive magic. And holy shit, 150 meters?
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:31 am

Every spell in Dirge travels for 150 meters. Thunder just does so laterally, but since you're always in confined spaces, it's a moot point. In that case, Whirlpool is accepted. Aero is still not, because the whole point is for the characters to have different strengths & weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 4:39 am

Let's try this one again:

Square of the Moon: Creates an image of the moon based on its current phase and unleashes an energy blast in the form of the projection. A crescent moon being the weakest in terms of power and accurasy due to its shape while a full moon is the strongest.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:09 am

No, that still tells me nothing, but with more words.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:15 am

It tells you plenty, you just refuse to do anything.

If the moon is full, you have a beam shaped like a full moon which is more likely to hit something than say a crescent moon which is pretty min.

Not that moon powers mean anything as when they're anywhere it's night, the moon is never taken into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:30 am

So it's the shape that changes? Doesn't tell me how big the blast is.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 4:56 am

Taiyo

Water Intoxication: Fires a jet of off color water from the tip of her Keyblade at an enemy, possibly inflicting poison.

Thunder: Shoots a lightning bolt from the tip of her Keyblade.

High Jump: Jumps 3.85 meters into the air to either perform a jumping attack or reach a really tall ledge.

Hitomi

Lunar Phase: Creates a barrier of light around herself. How bright and therefore effective the barrier is depends on the moon's current phase.

Cura: Restores health to a single ally and to a lesser extent those within three feet of the target.

Fire: Shoots a fireball from the tip of her Keyblade.

Azuma

Frozen Edge: A continuation from Cold Steel, upon striking the opponent, he breaks off the spikes which then produce more spikes inside the enemy.

Ice Breaker: Encases his Keyblade's blade entirely in ice the width of the guard, turning it into a club for breaking through barriers or delivering powerful hits at greatly reduced speed.

Drain: Ranged attack, hurls a red orb at a single enemy which passes through it sapping off some of its health and returns to Azuma, restoring his own.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:09 am

Quote :
Watersport: Fires a jet of off color water from the tip of her Keyblade at an enemy, possibly inflicting poison.

The ability itself is fine, but the reference is gross, so no.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:11 am

Fine, renamed. Although it might be worse.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:32 am

Pick a name that doesn't involve bodily excretions.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:34 am

I picked the first thing that came to mind.

Only realizing later it was kind of gross.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:39 am

Try "Water Intoxication."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 5:51 am

Fine, goddamn.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:05 am

And that's the story of how this new way of doing things is lacking.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:24 am

Hell are you complaining about now?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:27 am

The wasted effort in signing up nine abilities and only one was acknowledged because you didn't like the name.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:49 am

I only ask you to fix one. Effort wasted.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:57 am

That doesn't tell me if they're approved or not.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:23 am

Did I say that there is something wrong with them?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 2:26 am

You didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 1:48 am

Taiyo

Bubble Ward: Forms a bubble around herself or an ally that protects against most attacks. Nullifies Fire attacks, absorbs Water attacks thus becoming stronger, frozen by Ice attack enhancing its protection from melee attacks and Lightning attacks, but melts under heat and nullifies Water attacks. In its water state, it is dispelled by Lightning attacks, damaging the one surrounded by it in the process.

Aqua Raid: Throws her Keyblade at an enemy. Upon impact it explodes into water further damaging the enemy as well as inflicting splash damage to nearby enemies.

Fira: A column of fire erupts under an enemy. See Fire2 from FFVII.

Hitomi

Red Moon: Creates a projection of a Blood Moon in front of her large enough to cover her and fires a large red beam out in a straight line.

Fira: Drops a fireball on top of an enemy.

Blizzaga: Conjures up a large icicle above an enemy that breaks apart, raining icicles down on top of an enemy and others within three feet of the original target.

Azuma

Darkra: Dark tendrils emerge above an enemy, whipping it repeatedly.

Frost Bite: Similar to Howl although instead of dark energy swirling around his Keyblade's blade it's snow and a white silouhette of a wolf appears, pouncing on and biting an enemy possibly inflicting Slow.

Swap: Rejuvenates an ally by taking on their wounds in exchange for his healthiness.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 2:50 am

Accepted, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:27 am

Taiyo

Fountain of Life: Creates a geyser of water to heal allies within a six foot radius around the geyser. Longer range if created within a body of water.

Blizzaga: Freezes the enemy in a block of ice which then explodes inwards.

Firaga: Drops a fireball on a single enemy which explodes on contact, damaging other enemies within a six foot radius around the initial target.

Water: Conjures up a large bubble above an enemy which bursts, unleashing a flood of water, damaging it.

Thundara: A large lightning bolt drops on an enemy damaging it and creating a shockwave that damages enemies within a four foot radius around it.

Hitomi

Dying Moon: Creates a projection of the moon much like Blood Moon only in black. From this projection comes a series of tendrils that lash out at nearby enemies.

Blue Moon: Creates a large projection of a blue moon above the party enhancing their physical and magical properties.

Blizzaja: Envelopes all enemies in a torrent of snow, inflicting damage and possible Slow.

Curaga: Restores health to an ally and to a lesser extent, those within five feet of the original target as well as curing minor status ailments like Poison, Blind, or Silence.

Firaga: Shoots a fireball at an enemy which then explodes outwards sending additional fireballs at surrounding enemies within six feet of the original target.

Thundaga: Drops several lightning bolts on an enemy and those within five feet of it.

Azuma

Silver Cry: Conjures up the wolves from Howl and Frost Bite to each ram an enemy, either inflicting Slow or killing it instantly.

Dark Flare: Gathers a large amount of energy at the tip of his Keyblade and fires it off in a large stream.

Darkga: A series of dark tendril emerge above and beneath an enemy, lashing it repeatedly.

Dodge Deflect: Rolls to close in on an enemy, deflecting incoming projectiles in the process.[/u]
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 EmptyWed May 07, 2014 1:11 am

Quote :
Fountain of Life: Creates a geyser of water to heal allies within a six foot radius around the geyser. Longer range if created within a body of water.

How is this different from Wellspring?

Quote :
Blizzaga: Freezes the enemy in a block of ice which then explodes inwards.

That is an implosion. It is the opposite of an explosion. Also needs some kind of size specifier & how you know you're about to get hit by it.

Quote :
Firaga: Drops a fireball on a single enemy which explodes on contact, damaging other enemies within a six foot radius around the initial target.

You know that this means that the overall blast would be 12 feet in any direction, right? If so, accepted.

Quote :
Water: Conjures up a large bubble above an enemy which bursts, unleashing a flood of water, damaging it.

Fine.

Quote :
Thundara: A large lightning bolt drops on an enemy damaging it and creating a shockwave that damages enemies within a four foot radius around it.

Accepted.

Hitomi

Quote :
Dying Moon: Creates a projection of the moon much like Blood Moon only in black. From this projection comes a series of tendrils that lash out at nearby enemies.

Fine.

Quote :
Blue Moon: Creates a large projection of a blue moon above the party enhancing their physical and magical properties.

I would accept this if it affected anyone or anything in the moon's shine.

Quote :
Blizzaja: Envelopes all enemies in a torrent of snow, inflicting damage and possible Slow.

"All enemies" is not an acceptable target.

Quote :
Curaga: Restores health to an ally and to a lesser extent, those within five feet of the original target as well as curing minor status ailments like Poison, Blind, or Silence.

Same as cura, just with a side-ability, so no.

Quote :
Firaga: Shoots a fireball at an enemy which then explodes outwards sending additional fireballs at surrounding enemies within six feet of the original target.

Accepted.

Quote :
Thundaga: Drops several lightning bolts on an enemy and those within five feet of it.

How is this any different from Thunder?

Azuma

Quote :
Silver Cry: Conjures up the wolves from Howl and Frost Bite to each ram an enemy, either inflicting Slow or killing it instantly.

Accepted.

Quote :
Dark Flare: Gathers a large amount of energy at the tip of his Keyblade and fires it off in a large stream.

Short range, long range?

Quote :
Darkga: A series of dark tendril emerge above and beneath an enemy, lashing it repeatedly.

There would be no reason to have Dark or Darkra, so I'm going with no.

Quote :
Dodge Deflect: Rolls to close in on an enemy, deflecting incoming projectiles in the process.[/u]

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 2013   Kingdom Hearts 2013 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 2013
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next