Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (V)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:46 pm

<Ok.>

*So Lekismon continues, keeping an eye on Wizardmon*
===
Cameron:<Azuma, Taiyo, or Euryale, do any of you play or sing?>
===
*Gladimon uses Sword Rush on the Ankylomon*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:30 pm

They shake their head.

===================================

Strikedramon growls at the sight of the monster, intent on challenging it.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:33 am

E"I can't play any instruments, but I might be able to sing. I don't know, I've never really tried."

<"What she said.">

*The Geckomon stumble in, trying to carry a bigass piano up to the stage.*
=================================
*A Guardromon eventually spots her. Its eyes flash red & it screams "RED ALERT!" as it plays sirens. Other Guardromon come gliding within range & start firin' their lazahs at Lekismon. So far, they have not spotted Wizardmon.*
*Kimeramon dives down, smashing at Strikedramon with its SkullGreymon claw. While Ankylomon is distracted, MadLeomon plunges the Chainsaw in its neck, destroying it. Seeing more Troopmon approaching, Gomamon spits Marching Fishes at them.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 3:53 am

Azuma: "And those that can't do anything just try anyways?"

Strikedramon evades and counters with a Darkness Wave before moving to get behind it.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:35 am

*Lekismon dodges the lasers then returns fire*
===
Cameron:<Hey, how bad could you be?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 8:06 am

*He barely manages to dodge as Kimeramon puts a new crater in the ground. The monster then absent-mindedly backhands him with a Devimon arm. Another tower of the castle falls apart in a beam of white light as Lilithmon jumps from it, pursued by the construct.*

<I have what I came for! Destroy that thing!>

*At her command, flaming Birdramon begin kamikaze-ing the Construct, heedless at the countless numbers that meet their end before they reach it.*
*The Guardramon stop firing as a mysterious gust of wind from nowhere dispels the sandstorm. Looking around, she sees Volund fiddling with his wrist-mounted Digivice.*

Volund<I don't know what you're trying to do, but it ends here. Surrender, & I won't shoot.>

*He glances at a pile of Spire debris as it glows like Wizardmon & slowly rises into the air, along with the other Spires they've managed to destroy so far.*
====================================
Etemon<Just hurry up & get on stage, I don't have all day!>

*Meanwhile, the Geckomon finally manage to hoist the piano into place. Despite being out of breath, they are hastily chased off stage by the Gazimon.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 7:16 pm

Cameron:<Uh, could we have the other instruments please?>
===
*Lekismon stops moving and watches Wizardmon*
===
*Gladimon uses Aero Wing on the Kimeramon*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Hitomi gets on stage to the piano.

Strikedramon recovers and blasts a Darkness Wave in Kimeramon's back.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 5:05 am

Etemon<Just grab anything.>

*He gestures broadly to the Gazimon & their instruments. Euryale & Thiera also climb on stage. Thiera takes a triangle, for some reason.*
===============================
*What he does is go flying with a huge gash in his side. The Darkness Wave peters out before it even reaches the monster, who then blocks the Aero Wing with its Kuwagamon arm. It quickly becomes apparent that they cannot defeat Kimeramon, especially with the arrival of Lilithmon. Additionally, some of the Birdramon get through, putting a hole in the construct.*

Lilithmon<The D-Reaper interferes with your regeneration, doesn't it?>

*She fires a blast of darkness that nails it right in the face. When MadLeomon tries to get close to her, she does some kind of tai chi move, stabbing him in the stomach & throwing him through a wall.*

MadLeomon<If only we had...more power....>

*Just then comes the Deus Ex Machina, a DigiGnome carrying a BlueCard. Lilithmon grins, her eyes wide, & lashes out at it several times with her claw like some kind of deranged cat, but it manages to get away from her, depositing the Blue Card next to Lyra. For some reason, it has some sand sticking to it.*
=====================================
<A pity.>

*When Wizardmon doesn't come down, he pulls a Luger & shoots her. She doubles over, but remains in the air. Wobbling in her flight, she holds her hand out, & the chunks of Spire rise faster, also catching on fire. The Guardramon begin firing their lasers at her.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:22 am

The other two get on stage knowing nothing about playing an instrument.

Should've paid more attention to Kentaro's guitar playing.

Strikedramon not one for giving up, shakily stands up and roars at the monster, Hideki swiping the Knight's Device card which Strikedramon charges Kimeramon with.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:00 pm

*Lyra grabs the card and uses it. A bright white glow sournds Gladimon as he greatly doubles in size*

<Gladimon digivolve to...Knightmon!>

*Assuming Aero Wing is still active, Knightmon flies up at slashes at Kimeramon*
===
*Cameron takes a trumpet, while Kylie takes a flute*

Cameron:<Anyone have any suggestions?>
===
*Lekismon uses Tear Arrow on the Guardromon*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:31 pm

T"You're next!"

G<I don't have the energy to Digivolve. I'm still too wounded.>

Lilithmon<Good.>

*Lilithmon grabs Tsune by the arm & twists her around. As she tries to squirm away, Lilithmon gently caresses her face with the Nazer Nail. Gomamon jumps at her & starts biting her in the neck, but she takes no notice. Meanwhile, Kimeramon closes its eyes & roars, emitting electric shocks from all over its body.*
E"We need something that Thiera can keep up with. Uh...oh! The American national anthem is popular for karaoke! Ready?"

T"Yeah. Oh say can you--" E"OHHHH say can you SEEEEEE BY THE DAWN'S early LIGHT--"

*Thiera winces & covers her ears as Euryale keeps rasping on, enthusiastically spreading her arms for her many high notes & gesturing at the audience othewise.*

T"Uh...what so...proudly...." E"WHAT! SO! PROUD! LY! We haaaaaaaAAAILED!"

Etemon<Ugh, that's enough! Stop! Get off the stage!>

*Etemon points at her & then points to the audience.*

Otamon<Please stop, we can't pretend to like it anymore!>

Geckomon<It's worse than Etemon's tortures! You're not helping!>

Mummymon<You suck!>

*Euryale stops & looks around at everyone, bewildered.*

T"Well...not to pile on, but...you're really not singing it right."

E"But...what am I doing wrong?"
================================
*She destroys 1 Guardramon. Good for her. Meanwhile, Wizardmon spins her staff about, to try to block as many lasers as possible.*

Volund<You had a choice, & you made the wrong one, for 4 reasons. One, Etemon's towers only block the Digivolution of Digimon & BioHybrids who haven't had their DigiCodes autographed by him. Two, Barbatos finally found the data necessary for us to ascend to our ultimate forms.>

*Volund is consumed by the Light of Digivolution. As he grows, long spikes & horns burst from him & his body hardens into armor, until Reapermon stands before them.*

Volund<Three, I have been tasked with capturing you, dead or alive. And finally, even if you beat me, Barbatos's forces will soon sweep through here. They'll have enough manpower to convert that monkey & his slaves into mooks, & surely enough to kill all of you!>

*While he's gloating, he appears to either not notice or not care that the pieces of flaming Spires are now orbiting around Wizardmon & picking up speed.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:29 pm

Lekismon:<There's no point giving up now!>

*Lekismon does her best to continue to take out Guardomon to protect Wizardmon*
===
*Cameron and Kylie play along, since it's a pretty simple song for them. When Euryale is stopped, they stop as well*

Cameron:<Yeah.>
===
*Knightmon sores back down to stab Lilithmon in the back. Lyra tosses the card to Hideki*

Lyra:<Don't hurt her!>

*Lyra grabs Tsune's hand*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:11 am

Salamon: "Made everyone's ears bleed."

Azuma: "Could've been worse."

Hideki takes the card and swipes it through the D-Power. From the Light of Evolution emerges Cyberdramon, whom tales flight on its weathered wings, staring down Kimeramon.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:26 am

E"Well...maybe if you tell me what to fix...."

T"I'm sorry, but it was all wrong. We're just going to have to fight this battle without you. But we're also doing it FOR you."

*Thiera places a hand on Euryale's shoulder. The latter smiles weakly at the former before shuffling off of the stage in shame.*

Etemon<Yeesh. Every diva wants her 15 minutes.>
*The remaining Guardramon fire their missiles at Lekismon. Reapermon levels his gun thing at her & shoots a stream of flame. Meanwhile, Wizardmon launches the debris down like meteors at the remaining Spires, knocking most of them down.*
*Kimeramon continues its quest to ignore Cyberdramon, heading for Knightmon. However, it falters when the ground shakes beneath its feet & it falls into a fissure, literally cut into the land by MadLeomon's chainsaw.*

MadLeomon<Don't count me out yet. Maybe I can't get back what you stole, but I can still drive you away!>

*Kimeramon turns & shoots fire out of its mouth at him. Lalamon turns to grab Knightmon's sword, still holding on to Tsune. Tsune kicks at her shin, but winces when it hurts her foot. Up above, with several pieces of its armor broken away, the Construct raises the debris around it & uses it as an orbiting buffer & battering ram. Since they are mindless, it cannot drive the converted Digimon back--only knock them away & delete them whenever possible.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:36 am

Taiyo: "What now?"

Cyberdramon charges Kimeramon, electricity swirling around its claws, lashing out at the monsters back.

Cyberdramon: "Desolation Claw."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 7:50 am

Cameron:<We don't have to have anyone sing.>
===
*Lekismon tries to get out of range*
---
*Knightmon kicks Lilithmon in the shin and tries to wrench his sword away*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:38 pm

*The missiles swerve & follow her, as they are essentially alive. The Guardramon also glide alongside her.*

Reapermon<You fool. You may have destroyed the towers in this area, but the ones around the concert hall still remain. Your friends can't Digivolve. And neither can you, with all of those wounds.>

*Wizardmon lands as Reapermon berates her.*

D<Then all I need is some data to patch myself up.>

*Reapermon is on top of her in a flash. She ducks under the swipe of his scythe, but then he grabs her chest & throat with his claws & lifts her into the air as she kicks & struggles to pry them off.*

Reapermon<Don't push your luck!>
*Lilith retaliates by swiping her Nazer Nail at the sword. Gomamon takes to the skies.*

G<Cut her arm off!>

*Meanwhile, an Angemon wing falls off of Kimeramon. It roars & flaps its wings, not only slowly rising into the sky, but also sending blades of air at Cyberdramon. MadLeomon jumps on its leg, digging in with claws, teeth, & chainsaw. Where it attacks, small patches of data rot away. While all of THAT is going on, the Construct & its assailants drift off into the mountains.*
==================================
*Etemon plays a guitar riff, following it up with a quadruple meter with the 3rd note stressed.*

Etemon<They call themselves Tamers, but why so proud? If ya can't even tame a simple beat, get back in the crowd!>

*He points back to the audience with the guitar.*

Etemon<You've made nothing but noise, so I hope you like cleaning toilets forever, little girls & boys!>

*When he stops playing, he strikes a pose with his arms spread out & his head down, & the Gizamon on drums bangs on the cymbals. A cheer erupts from the audience, with Mummymon & Arukenimon clapping enthusiastically & shouting, "We love you, Etemon!"*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:49 pm

*Lekismon tries to destroy the missiles with arrows before charging reapermon. She tries to digivolve again*
===
*Cameron shakes his head, groaning*
---
*Knightmon tries to do just that*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:47 am

Cyberdramon shields itself with its arms, letting its armor take the brunt of the attack before taking to tearing at Kimeramon's wings.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 2:26 am

*The Digivolution aura takes the blow of the missiles. When she approaches Reapermon, he turns to fire his Bone Duster at her. Wizardmon uses this distraction to grab his arm with burning hands, siphoning data into herself.*
*Thiera dings the triangle. Agumon begins shaking a tambourine.*
*The sword does not slice through it, but leaves a huge gash of data in Lilithmon's arm & causes her to lose her grip on Tsune. She is then blown back by Gomamon's Aero Wing, though she digs her heels in before he gets too far & retaliates by blasting them with darkness when he runs out of juice. Kimeramon turns before Cyberdramon reaches him & lashes out with Devimon's claw, wreathed in dark flames. MadLeomon climbs it & stabs its chainsaw into its now one-winged side, twisting the chainsaw around in a frenzy as its mouth froths with more black goop.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 3:10 am

Hitomi begins playing a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] regardless of what those other chuds are doing with their lack of rhythm.

Cyberdramon counters with Desolation Claw.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 7:27 am

*Cameron and Kylie join in with Hitomi, playing along to the best of their ability*
===
*Crescemon launches a flurry of arrows at the remaining Guardromon*
---
*Knightmon blocks the darkness with his sword, then attempts to finish what he started*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 11:49 am

*Crescemon is now on fire. After a few more Guardramon are destroyed, those who are left begin strafing around the area, to make themselves harder targets. Reapermon turns his attention back to Wizardmon & tries to decapitate her with his Judgment Sickle, but before he can, she becomes LadyDevimon. Grabbing his arm at the joint, she turns her hand into a spear & just barely manages to wriggle away from him.*

D<I forgot that you biofreaks are tough as nails.>

Reaper<What's the matter? Don't like humans cross breeding with you?>

*The Guardramon fire missiles at the duo.*
====================================
OOC: Alterations intentional because Thiera is singing from memory.

*They are supposedly now playing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Thiera chiming on every stressed note & nudging Agumon until he bangs the tambourine in concert with her.*

T"...
   Oh friends, not these sounds!
   Let us instead strike up more pleasing
   and more joyful ones!
   Joy!

Joy, beautiful spark of [sic] divinity,
   Daughter [of] Elysium,
   We enter your sanctuary, burning[...]
   o heavenly being!
   Your magic brings together
   what [has been] sternly divided.
   All [...] shall become brothers,
   wherever your gentle wings hover."
================================
*He is grabbed when gnarled, ghostly hands emerge from thin air. One grabs him, the other starts crushing Gomamon. Tsune tries swiping a Meramon's Burning Fist.*

Lilithmon<Ha! That won't work, you stupid bitch! The hands are only as solid as I want them to be!>

*Kimeramon drops to the ground as his wing is cut off, deepening the fissure & becoming stuck. As he tries to retaliate against the 2 Digimon with another blast of electricity, MadLeomon both jumps & fires off a Fist of the Fallen Beast King to clear the Digimon, resulting in it now sporting a gaping wound in its side.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:44 pm

*Wut. Anyway, Crescemon blocks with her scythe then retaliates with MOAR ARROWS*
===
*So they play along*
---
*Knightmon tries to wrench himself free while using Aero Wing on Lilithmon*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (V)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next