Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Ones Return (V)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:20 am

The two exit, stage right having nothing to contribute.

===================================

Cyberdramon takes to striking at the wound.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:34 am

*She is still on fire. LadyDevimon fires eye lasers, & the duo clean up the Guardramon fairly quickly, only for Reapermon to dash in between them so fast that he creates after images.*

Reapermon<Burning Cyclone!>

*He spins, slashing them with the Guilty Chain & the Judgment Sickle as an enormous tornado of fire emerges from around him.*
=================================
*The crowd cheers.*

Etemon<Grrr...stop cheering, you ingrates! That was terrible, & you all know it!>

T"That was almost perfect! We beat you fair & square!"

Etemon<Are you calling me a liar, little girl?!>

T"YES! I AM!"

*Etemon hops from one foot to the other, raises his fists in the air, beats his chest, hoots, & generally acts like a monkey. The crowd goes silent, looking fearful, except for Etemon's cronies, who look like they're anticipating something. Noticing that everyone is distracted, Euryale taps Taiyo & Azuma on the shoulders, points at a hallway, & pushes through the crowd to get to it.*
================================
*After that, MadLeomon brings the chainsaw down on her head, literally putting cracks in it. The glow of her wire model can be seen underneath.*

MadLeomon<It's over, you witch!>

*He tries to bite her throat, but she bats him away easily.*

Lilithmon<You're insane. You can't defeat me.>

MadLeomon<Maybe not, but we can defeat the rest of your forces.>

*He gestures around to the largely empty battlefield, & the dissolving Kimeramon.*

Lilithmon<This...I won't stand for this! I'll crack open your skulls! I'll drink your blood! This isn't over!>

*Lilithmon pushes a button on her wrist-mounted Digivice & disappears in a plume of darkness.*

MadLeomon<She's right. Now that she's stabilized her Digicode, she can come back in a stronger form, using DNA Digivolution.>

*MadLeomon then degenerates into himself & the group of Chikurimon.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Lyra:<Uh, why did she have a digivice?>

*Knightmon regresses to Kotemon*
---
*Crescemon ties to get clear of the fire before trying to put herself out. Then she fires darkness arrows at Reapermon*
===
Cameron:<We won, fair and square. It's time to keep your end of the bargain.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:21 pm

They begin buggering down the hallway.

Cyberdramon reverts to Monodramon, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:02 pm

*This leads into a room where Etemon's van is parked. Euryale looks up at the kanji.*

E"Laugh heaven's gate...or E-te-mon. Hilarious. The D-Powers are probably in here. Once we get them, we can at least Digi-Modify."

*Agumon destroys the lock with a Pepper Breath & Euryale forces the door leading onto the stage open. Since it's supposed to be opened electronically, she has to struggle, digging her heels in & lifting with her back & upper arms. She grunts a bit as she pushes it above her head & finally it's locked open. Mummymon's sack can be seen sitting near the drums while a low, slightly muffled voice echoes from behind them.*

???<What do you think you're doing?>

"Phantomon!"

*She turns, just in time to catch the chain before the weight can hit her. But blood drips onto the chain from between her fingers & he jerks it back towards him, pulling her along as he swings his scythe.*
*Tsune catches Gomamon as he falls, his wings degenerating.*

MadLeomon<That was no ordinary Digimon. It was a human who had taken the form of a slain Digimon.>

"Where did that card come from? What was that creature that dropped it?"

MadLeomon<The other digidestined must have dropped it while they were passing through. A very old Ikkakumon forged it for them with the help of the DigiGnomes--"that creature," as you called it--just before he was permanently deleted. The DigiGnomes grant wishes. And before you ask, we can't make them do anything. They lived in the Digital World even before the Digimon. Their powers & their thoughts are beyond our understanding.>

"Sounds like kind of a Deus Ex Machina."

MadLeomon<Yet they don't seem to have solved our problems, have they?>
==================================
*LadyDevimon flies backwards, gaining some distance, but at the cost of her wings dissolving into data. She adds a Darkness Wave, & their attacks finally pierce the cyclone & delete its wounded sickle arm. LadyDevimon takes this moment to destroy the wrist mounted Digivice with her laser beams.*
Etemon<Grrr...no, it's time for YOU to learn some MANNERS!>

*He points at them.*

Etemon<Give these ungrateful brats a few good lashes, until they show me the respect I deserve!>

Mummymon<You got it, boss!>

Arukenimon<It'll be an honor!>

*And so they jump on stage, advancing on the others.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:23 pm

As I'm assuming their partners are with them, Renamon goes to grab Euryale and pull her back while Patamon spits a Boom Bubble at Phantomon.

Taiyo climbs into the van to retrieve the D-Powers.

Salamon attacks Mummymon with Puppy Howling.

Hideki: "What was that big thing?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:35 pm

Lyra:<Was it a digimon?>
---
*Crescemon charges, aiming to take off Reapermon's head with her scythe*
===
*Cameron grabs Kylie and pulls her back. Biyomon uses Spiral Twister on the approaching Mummymon*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:43 pm

MadLeomon<Looked like a Kimeramon to me. Ultimate or sometimes Mega level nasty made of many other Digimon. The red blotches come from the D-Reaper. Let's go.>

*He starts off, knuckle-walking around the castle & towards the desert behind it.*
=================================
*Mummymon is mostly annoyed. Arukenimon steps forward, seizing Thiera by the wrist.*

Arukenimon<No one to protect you. Mummymon, cover me!>

*And so Mummymon fires Snake Bandages at everyone.*
*Reapermon grabs her weapon & fires the Bone Duster at her before snapping it off.*

Reapermon<Don't push your luck!>

*LadyDevimon fires another Darkness Wave at him, but he goes into another Burning Cyclone, moving towards her.*
===========================================
*Phantomon blocks the Boom Bubble, & the Pepper Breath that follows it, with his scythe as he moves towards them. Euryale drops the chain & thanks Renamon. Taiyo now has D-Powers.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:48 pm

Taiyo equips Renamon with Thor's Hammer which she swings at Phantomon.

They all bugger off.

Hideki: "Not what I was refering to."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:32 am

*Crescemon fires darkness arrows at Reapermon*
===
*Everyone tries to get clear*
---
Lyra:<Yeah, the machine thing.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:17 am

<Oh, that big white thing? No idea. We're in a primordial part of the Digital World, plus we opened a wormhole to get the others back. Who knows what could be here?>
=======================================
*Phantomon blocks with the flat end of his scythe. He then wraps her up in his chain, which then becomes wreathed in dark flames. Agumon clambers up on stage, snatches up the other D-Powers, & starts chucking them at their respective owners.*

E"I'll get the rest to the others! You just rescue Renamon!"
*They manage to avoid the worst of it, but each end up with an arm & a leg ensnared. Arukenimon slaps Thiera hard across the face, eliciting a yelp from the girl. The Digimon in the crowd wince. Strangely, she also grabs her stomach & doubles over a few seconds later, at which point the crowd starts murmuring in apprehension.*

Etemon<Eh? What's going on? You trying to take away one of my fans?>

Arukenimon<No, I'm not, I swear! I barely hit her!>

Etemon<Oh, so you're goin' easy on them?>

Arukenimon<It's not that, either, boss!>

Etemon<So now you're trying to make a monkey out of me, too!>

Arukenimon<No, please! It's--it's all my fault for not understanding your directions!>

Etemon<You got that right! Now fix it!>

Arukenimon<Sure thing, boss!>
*The arrows bounce right off of the attack. LadyDevimon starts running, but stops to grab her face.*

D<Ow, damn it, what the fuck was that?!>

*She's then hit by a burning Reapermon, who slashes the Guilty Chain through her side & causes her to revert to DemiDevimon.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:59 pm

*Crescemon runs to retrieve the fallen DemiDevimon*

<That might have been my fault!>
===
Kylie:<Thiera!>

*Biyomon tries to destroy the bandages with fire*
---
Lyra:<Ok then. What now?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Azuma catches his D-Power and swipes the Hydro Pressure card which Patamon unleashes on Phantomon.

Salamon tries to bite through the bandage.

Hideki: "We continue to try and find the others."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:00 am

*After a quick card swipe, Agumon uses Frozen Wind to disable Phantomon's attack. Hydro Pressure mostly just delays him. Agumon starts trying to pry off the chains.*

A<You don't look too good.>
===========================
*They are successful in getting through their bandages while the others are distracted. Meanwhile, Euryale muscles her way on stage, donning her armor in the process. Not content to let her come to the rescue, the Gazimon drop their instruments & dig their claws in, causing her to fall waist deep in a sink hole. They then spew some kind of noxious-looking gas at her, so she slides the D-Powers across the floor to their owners. The Ultimates seem unperturbed, with Etemon actually turning & walking away.*

Etemon<Well, great, now my concert is ruined. Take care of this while I go to my trailer. There will be hell to pay for this later, mark my words.>
*When she comes near, Reapermon aims a spinning high kick at her, accompanied by a quick blast from the Bone Duster.*
*Now following railroad tracks, the New Tamers see occasional eruptions of sand & flame on the horizon, near a black dome surrounded by towers, many of the towers having been broken or knocked down.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:37 am

Renamon: "Thanks...."

Renamon steadies herself and attacks Phantomon with Diamond Storm.

Hitomi swipes the Cocytus Breath card which Salamon unleashes at the Gazimon.

Hideki: "What is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:28 am

*Cameron slashes MetalGarurumon's Blaster, which Biyomon then uses on the Gazimon. kylie takes out her cards and slashes Pixiemon's spear and Aero Wing*

Kylie:<Lunamon...please be safe.>
===
*Assuming that worked, Crescemon takes to the air, dodging the attacks then firing Aero Wing*
===
<Looks like there was a fight.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:05 pm

ML<I don't know. As I said, this is an old part of the Digital World. It's not clear what exactly is out here.>

*They pass a train car, stopped on the tracks. Broken glass litters the sand around it, its sides are bulging at odd angles as though something exploded inside of it, & there are odd gashes near the roof. MadLeomon takes off at a 4-legged run towards the signs of battle.*
*It doesn't take long before the threat of the Gazimon are eliminated. Mummymon looks over the scene as though witnessing the murder of his loved ones.*

Mummymon<You...you destroyed the King's instruments! I'll make you pay for this!>

*He pulls out the obelisk, but Arukenimon lets go of Thiera, grabbing the gun & pushing it towards the ceiling as Mummymon fires wildly.*

Arukenimon<Wait, the boss wants them alive, remember?!>

*She is barely audible as blasts of energy shred through stage lights & blow holes in the ceiling, sending red hot chunks of steel & stone raining down. The crowd panics & starts to run for the exits. Thiera runs over, trying to pull the half-paralyzed Euryale to safety as she awkwardly tries to claw her way out of the sink hole with a stiff arm & a leg that won't lift over the rim. Euryale responds by covering Thiera's head with her armored arms as a stage light smashes them & shatters to pieces, sending sparks & glass flying.*

Arukenimon<Look what you did, you idiot! Now his other fans are running away, & WE'LL be the ones who have to go after them!>

*Arukenimon spits up some web to prevent debris from falling onto the duo.*
=====================================
*Phantomon presses on & slashes with his scythe. Agumon jumps onto Renamon & forces them both to the ground so that the blade only strikes empty air.*

Etemon<What's going on here?!>

*Phantomon turns around.*

P<Lord Etemon, I-->

Etemon<Never mind that! My fans are rioting!>

*He points to a group of about half a dozen Gekomon who run towards the garage door & blow it right off of its hinges with their sound blasts.*

Etemon<Do something about it!>

P<Understood, my Lord.>

*Phantomon gives a little bow & a hoard of Bakemon rise out of the floor, advancing on the Gekomon. Etemon walks towards the Tamers & their partners, raising a fist.*

Etemon<As for you, you're gonna give me back my D-Powers, or I'll give you something to REALLY sing about!>
*DemiDevimon is still lying on the ground, but Reapermon seems to be ignoring her, so she rolls to her feet & shakes the sand off of her. There's not much that Reapermon can do except weather the Aero Wing as it snaps off a horn & some of his shoulder spikes. Once it's run out, he leaps right up at Crescemon.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:57 pm

*Biyomon fires on Mummymon, while Kylie runs to help Thiera*
===
*Crescemon fires Aero Wing at pint blank range while stabbing with her spear*
===
*So they head after him*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:21 am

Hitomi & Salamon get the hell off the stage, Salamon firing at Mummymon.

Patamon attacks Etemon with Hydro Pressure while Renamon gets up and attacks Phantomon with Diamond Storm.

The two follow.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:17 am

*Mummymon counters with Obelisk & the blasts glance off of each other, blowing holes in the walls that expose the outside desert. Arukenimon's dress rips as her body swells & pointed legs push through it. Her gloves follow suit as her arms expand. Finally, as her horns grow, her hat & sunglasses fall off. Countless KoDokugumon push their way out of her abdomen, spilling over the stage & heading to all of the exits. Thiera tries to pull Euryale to safety.*
=============================
*He uses another Burning Cyclone, causing her to fall to the ground, regressed to Rookie with her wings deleted. Her spear is fine, though. Reapermon lands, but does not strike a finishing blow. Instead, he looks up at a new group.*

<Since when are there more of you?>
=============================
*A group of Bakemon rise up to take the Diamond Storm. Phantomon absorbs the cloud of data as he passes through it & swings at Renamon. Etemon gets up after being blown over, shakes some water off of him, & generates an orb of dark energy in his hand.*

<I ain't all washed up yet!>

*Agumon runs towards the Gekomon, shooting orbs of fire & ice at the Bakemon. They turn to mob the new threat, only for the Gekomon to turn & slice through them with their tongue whips.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 11:21 am

*Kylie helps Thiera pull Euryale while Biyomon fires on Arukenimon*
===
*Lunamon uses the distraction to grab the spear and dart over towards DemiDevimon. Kotemon digivolves into Knightmon, and Lyra scans Aero Wing. Knightmon then uses it on Reapermon*

Lyra:<Uh, yeah!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:43 am

Renamon jumps back, Taiyo swiping the Aero Wing card which Renamon attacks with.

Salamon fires another Cocytus Breath at Mummymon, Hitomi trying the Digivolution card.

Monodramon goes Cyberdramon and takes flight, attacking Reapermon with Darkness Wave once the card is swiped.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:58 am

*Reapermon dashes out of the way, firing the Bone Duster at the new group.*

D<Don't forget, we still need to destroy the towers at the Concert Hall!>
*The card doesn't do a goddamn thing. Mummymon tries to block, but is knocked off of the stage. As the trio of girls gets down into the mosh pit, several KoDokugumon jump onto them.*

Arukenimon<GAZIMON, GET IN HERE!>

*Arukenimon jumps over Biyomon's attack, spitting poison mist at her.*
*When Etemon tries to hurl his attack, the combined blasts from Agumon & the Gekomon force it back into him, but since he wasn't going for the kill, it barely slows him down. Phantomon's robes are shredded, but he weathers the attack & slices at the wings. Meanwhile, more Bakemon rise from the floor.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:41 am

Renamon sacrfises the wings to bring the hammer down on Phantomon.

Salamon sets to attacking the DoKodukomon.

Hideki gets the hell out of there while Cyberdramon continues the assualt.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 7:51 am

*Biyomon dodges and counters with the blaster. Kylie tries to shakes the spider off her*
===
Lunamon:<I don't think we have the strength to digivolve again.>

*Lyra and Knightmon get clear, then Knightmon fires Aero Wing again before trying to stab Reapermon*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Ones Return (V)   Old Ones Return (V) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Ones Return (V)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next