Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Nine: The Beast

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptySat May 24, 2014 8:51 am

*Everyone gets clear, then Dianamon fires an Arrow of Artemis at AncientMermaimon, followed by homing missiles from rapidmon and a Feather Flare from Karatenmon*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:28 am

R"How the Hell would you know that? No one else got fanfare."
===============================
*Elysium Blaster & lasers.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:13 pm

AncientMermaimon raises its trident, a wall of water rising to intercept the attacks. As it settles it fires off another volley of ice bullets.

Tylomon rises from the water, snapping her jaws at the Ancient Digimon, AncientMermaimon backhands her.

AncientMermaimon: "You dare raise your hand to me, child? The byproducts of the Digimental of Reliability all come from me and you have the audacity to strike at your mother?"

AncientMermaimon strikes Manbomon with its trident and turns to the others.

AncientMermaimon: "And the rest of you would dare try to do harm to me?"

===================================

BlackWarGreymon: "The appearance of a Mega-level affects the Digital World. It may not be where it appeared, but it was felt elsewhere."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Rapidmon:<You came up and attacked us!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:35 pm

L<Yeah, you started it!>

A"You meanie!"

*They duck behind Gallantmon's defense as she just keeps blasting.*
==================================
R"Those claws look pretty sharp. Sure you didn't hurt yourself when you pulled that out of your ass? And doesn't every type of Digimon have a Mega? So there's like a bajillion Megas walking around? What, is every weather phenomenon caused by a Mega appearing, or something?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:49 pm

AncientMermaimon sinks under the water and swims up the shore, jabbing at Gallantmon with its trident.

AncientMermaimon: "You threaten my domain and slaughtered my children and have the nerve to blame me for attacking you?"

Azuma: "You're just a stooge for MetalSeadramon."

AncientMermaimon: "Don't you dare mention that name!"

BlackWarGreymon: "Very few Digimon achieve Mega-level without outside assistance. Those that do achieve have lived for many years, fighting countless battle. I attained this level because of ENIAC. If your partner achieves Mega-level it'll be through your assistance."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:45 am

Rapidmon:<They attacked us! Jeez lady, calm down.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:30 pm

<"Yes, I'm not sure if you're understanding, but the person who STARTS the fight is the aggressor, & the OTHER is the defender. If you really don't want a fight, stand down & you won't be hurt. This is the only time I'm offering, though.">
===============================
"And what will he turn into?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:05 am

AncientMermaimon: "Your kind has slain many of my children. And you defy those that are responsible for your existance."

Azuma: "You lost the power of creation. Whatever Water Digimon we meet are not those born from you they're bo--"

AncientMermaimon: "Silence! The power of creation was still ours. Divermon, Coelamon, Shellmon, MegaSeadramon, Scorpiomon. All born from my ability to create aquatic life. And you destroyed them. The sea has no mercy to give and neither do I!"

AncientMermaimon stabs Gallantmon with its trident.

BlackWarGreymon looks DoruGreymon over, quite capable of destroying it with ease.

BlackWarGreymon: "There are many paths, but none of them will lead down the road to knighthood."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:51 pm

Rapidmon:<So we getting attacked for doing nothing is our fault? You're insane!>

*Rapidmon armor digivolves and uses Rapid Fire on AM, while Dianamon loads another arrow and fires it directly at her face, and Karatenmon uses Feather Flare again*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:27 pm

*Gallantmon is still behind her massive shield, so she just fires an Elysium Blaster at the bitch, point blank.*
=================================
"Whatever that means."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 9:47 pm

AncientMermaimon shields itself with its trident, wethering the attacks while pieces of its armor break off and proceeds to start hammering on Gallantmon.

BlackWarGreymon having had enough of this idjit flies off.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:19 pm

*Elysium Blaster.*
=========================
*To this day, Roatha has still not let go of BlackWarGreymon.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:40 am

*Everyone uses the same attacks again, except for GRapidmon, who uses Miracle Missile*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 7:52 am

AncientMermaimon pushes the shield away, directing the blast towards the ocean and stabs Gallantmon in the chest. This has the added benefit of those other attacks catching Gallantmon in the blast.

AncientMermaimon: "What kind of Knight doesn't know how to fight? Perhaps the tales are exaggerated."

The two Armor wash up ashore and Azuma & Hitomi swap their Digimentals about, Nefertimon and Pegasusmon taking flight.

Roatha is likely about to drown because BlackWarGreymon begins to descend towards the water where something serpentine can be seen swimming close to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:35 pm

OOC: Homing missiles would still hit so...that is just pretty bullshit in general.

*Since, again, homing missiles are homing, GRapidmon uses them again. meanwhile Dianamon flies around to cut AM in half*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 5:47 pm

OOC: Oh, we're calling bullshit on this? Okay, I'm going to need a spoiler tag for this one.
Spoiler:

G<Sorry I don't have plot armor & Hollywood Tactics on my side.>

*She stabs AM. Or maybe she does nothing. I don't give a shit. I have never given a shit.*
=============================
*See above.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:44 pm

OOC: Missiles tend to explode unless they're duds, so regardless of whether or not they hit there's still the whole explosion thing. The idea that no character is invincible is a pretty scary thought, isn't it?

A lance sticking through it, AncientMermaimon swings its lance around to block Dianamon, firing ice bullets point blank.

WaruSeadramon reers up and fires a bolt of lightning at BlackWarGreymon which uses its shield giving great discomfort to Roatha in the process.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:50 pm

OOC: No character is invincible, huh? So you'd be fine if Gallantmon, Lilamon, & Dorugreymon all just killed themselves & their partners right now? Don't try to bullshit me, you know damn well that I'M not the one keeping these characters in the game. The deal was that I would come back so you could finish this thing. Well, I'm holding up my end of the bargain, so stop dragging things out with invincible minions & new villains pulled out of nowhere. You said, nearly 4 months ago, that this wasn't going to take a year. In that time, not even a single Dark Master has been defeated. Not even 1. What makes you think that you have time for this? I don't care if you write the rest as a fan fiction. I don't care if Azuma one-shots all of the enemies. I don't care if rocks fall & everyone dies. Just get the Hell on with it, already.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:34 pm

OOC: So AM would still take damage.

*Dianamon blocks with her scythe, and retaliates with an arrow*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 2:08 pm

OOC: Never said it didn't. Just pointing out that blowing something up that's within punching distance of something else isn't going to have the best results in the world. As demonstrated since pretty much the beginning.

AncientMermaimon's armor breaks up and because someone's whining that their character as well as any other can be hurt its body dissolves into data.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 4:40 pm

*Everyone regresses*

Terriermon:<So. Food?>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:02 pm

OOC: If 8-Bit Theater taught me anything, it's to never question a victory.

G<...There's not going to be a hole in my stomach when I turn back, is there?>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:14 pm

Kylie:<No, you'll be alright.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:06 am

Azuma: "Roatha is still who knows where."

Counting on DoruGreymon to not be a tard (bad idea), BlackWarGreymon pries Roatha off of itself sending him down to the sea below while it readies a Terra Destroyer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Nine: The Beast   Episode Nine: The Beast - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Nine: The Beast
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next