Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dual World Daybreak

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2016 5:52 pm

*Everyone enters, Kylie and Lunamon leading the way*

Lunamon:<We'll take drinks please!>

Kylie:<Lunamon, be polite! You need to say hello before asking for drinks.>

*Lunamon's ears droop slightly*

Lunamon:<Sorry...>

*Kylie pats her on the head. Meanwhile, Cameron and Yokomon head over to Thiera*

Yokomon:<Good afternoon, Thiera.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 1:22 am

OOC: The radish is the best vegetable to have for when wooing the ladies.

Azuma: "I wouldn't mind."

Hitomi: "Yes, please."

Taiyo: "Yes, please."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 5:38 am

Th"Hello. Good afternoon to you, as well. How have you been doing?"

*Agumon heads off to help Euryale with that. She opens a fridge stocked with let's say water, milk, chocolate syrup, cola, orange, grape, & apple juice.*

E"Take your pick. I can also make tea."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 9:02 pm

*Yokomon jumps out of Cameron's arms, digivolving into Biyomon*

Cameron:<We've been fine, just busy with school and work. It's great that you and Euryale have returned to Hypnos. You've been missed.>

*Kylie, Lunamon, Lyra, and Kotemon head over, Lunamon grabbing the chocolate syrup and orange juice, while Kylie and Kotemon both get apple*

Lyra:<I'll take some tea, if you don't mind too much.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2016 11:15 pm

Azuma: "Water will be fine, thank you."

Hitomi: "Myself as well, thank you."

Taiyo: "Orange juice, please."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

*Thiera thanks Cameron & excuses herself to help Agumon with the tea. Euryale brings over 3 waters (1 for Gomamon) & the OJ, with a soda under her arm. After putting the cups down, she hands this last one to Tsune. Agumon digs out a tea kettle, stretching up to the sink to put water in it. He then sort of breathes fire on it until it whines, at which point Thiera gets some cups with teabags for him to pour it into. They prepare Lyra's tea however she tells them to, then leave the kettle on the stove & bring over cups for her, Thiera, & Agumon.*

E"Hey, where's Hideki?"

*Tsune shrugs.*

Ts"Nobody knows. No one even seems to know where to find him."

E"Well...I guess we can find him later. I've kept you all waiting long enough. Give me just a moment."

*She digs around in a drawer under the TV stand, withdrawing several flat packages in "Happy Anniversary" wrapping & passing them out. All told, there are enough for each human & Digimon in attendance, with 1 for herself & 2 left over.*

E"Well, go on, open them!"

*Tsune & Thiera look at each other & shrug, then start unwrapping. Agumon has already ripped his open with his claws, & inspects some kind of leather bound journal. Opening it up, he lands on a detailed drawing of Euryale cradling a sick-looking Botamon with a bandage on its head.*

A<Wow, this is really good! Is this the day I met you?>

*He flips to more drawings, of Euryale ducking under a Gotsumon's fist & punching it in the face while the Botamon is behind her, & another of Ogremon swinging its club at a downed Euryale, only to be blocked by a Digivolution that was opening to reveal Koromon, spitting bubbles into the beast's eyes to blind him.*

E"Yep. I got drawings based on our best memories, since we didn't have any pictures."

*As he keeps flipping through, he sees Kylie finding YukimiBotamon on the floor of a crowded building, Taiyo & Salamon fighting over a stuffed snow leopard, & Tokomon terrorizing an alley cat. Of course, there are other sections for the others as well. Further on are drawings such as Venusmon giving them the tour of their temple (Taiyo & Euryale hugging under the blossoms), the music battle with Etemon throwing a fit in the corner & the crowd cheering, Dianamon with the Olympiads, & the day they all reunited with their families. But Thiera just stares down at 1 of the earlier pages, a collage which starts with her running away as DemiDevimon pulls her hair, cackling to herself, continues to Thiera standing up to the Hypnos agents with the wounded Digimon on the ground, & ends with them hugging, happy to see each other for the 1st time. As she sniffs & starts to cry all of the tears, Euryale rubs the back of her head.*

E"Maybe this wasn't such a great idea after all...I'm sorry, Thi, I can take it back now."

*But when she reaches for the book, Thiera jerks it away, clutching it close to her chest. Once Euryale backs off, she continues flipping through it.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 6:24 pm

*Everyone thanks whoever brought their respective drinks*

Lyra:<You know, I don't know if he wants to see us again. He did call us all 'murderers' at one point.>

Kylie:<I'm sure he was just overwhelmed by everything that happened...or something...>

*Lyra shrugs. When they arrive, everyone unwraps their gifts*

Biyomon:<Euryale, you are an incredible artist!>

*Everyone else nods in agreement*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 3:40 am

Salamon: "At least Taiyo has her own Yuki, so she can stay away from mine."

It presumably gets really awkward when Thiera starts crying, pushing away the questions of how anyone learned of some of these things that happened.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 5:33 am

E"Uh, actually, I didn't draw them. I asked Mr. Matsuda to do it. Or was his name Matsuki?"

*She ponders this while Thiera wipes her eyes, doing her best to get her blubbering under control.*

Th"I--I am s--sorry. I did not mean to make a--anyone uncomfort-table."

E"Not at all! Right?"

Ts"Uh--sure."

*Gomamon & Agumon nod, still looking through their copies, probably not even paying attention.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 5:54 am

Azuma: "It's understandable. No one's going to judge."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 4:59 pm

Cameron:<Yeah, Azuma's right. Looking through this makes me want to cry too.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 5:27 pm

E"Hopefully in a good way."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 3:15 am

As all this talk of crying is bringing the mood down, I reckon those with drinks take a sip or stare into them like maybe it'll improve the mood.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 8:07 pm

Cameron:<Just remembering the good...and the bad.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 8:54 pm

*Eventually, Thiera closes the book & sets it aside, wiping her eyes again.*

Th"Thank you, Euryale."

*Gomamon, Agumon, & Tsune nod in agreement, closing their books as well. Euryale smiles & looks at the unopened pair.*

E"I'm glad everyone seems to like them...still, it would be nice if we could find Hideki & Monodramon, to give them their copies...."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 8:57 pm

Lyra:<Maybe he has a social media account or something.>

*She gets out her phone and starts searching Hideki's full name. Meanwhile, Cameron takes a deep breath, then looks over at Thiera*

Cameron:<Hey Thiera, when you're feeling better, could we talk in private?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 1:26 am

He probably does although it likely hasn't been used in awhile.

Azuma: "Maybe Hypnos can deliver it."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:08 am

*Euryale looks over at Azuma.*

E"That's probably our best bet. We'll need to go there if we want to get into the Digital World, anyway."

*Thiera looks confused & possibly startled.*

Th"Uh--sure."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 8:11 pm

Lyra:<Hopefully they do, since it doesn't look like he's very active on social media.>

*Cameron slowly rises, looking at Thiera*

Cameron:<Is now ok?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 11:39 pm

Taiyo is wondering if Euryale is ever going to sit down as she wants to sit in Euryale's lap and possibly be petted.

Azuma: "Maybe he'll come around."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 2:27 pm

Th"Uh--alright."

*After looking around, she stands & heads towards the back hall, turning into her previously described bedroom. At the end of the hall, Cameron can see a blazing red bedroom that has some rope sticking out of a bedside drawer for some reason.*
---------------------------------------
*Meanwhile, once everyone else has been seen to, Euryale sits down, presumably on the floor. Unfortunately for Taiyo, Agumon plops down on top of her so he can reach the control & continue his vidyagaemz.*

E"I don't see how, since nobody has been able to reach him. But I suppose it wouldn't do any harm to leave a sign on the door once we go out. Something like 'we're headed to the old place,' since I don't think we're supposed to talk about the portal to the Digital World."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2016 3:53 pm

*Cameron follows after Thiera, turning his head to look around her room. He leans against the dresser, one hand in his coat pocket*

Cameron:<I like your room. Euryale mentioned you were collecting...memorabilia, so when I saw this, I thought you would like it.>

*He passes her what is revealed to be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a clear plastic protector, then waits for her reaction*

Cameron:<...I don't know, I thought Valodurumon was really cool. I looked everywhere for the English version of this card, but I'm not sure it exists.>
---
Lyra:<Hopefully he stalks you frequently enough that he'll see the message.>

*Kylie turns to stare at her*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 1:03 am

Even though someone likely a Digimon would have long found out if he was nearby, so Lyra's just rustling her own jimmies, the degenerate.

Azuma: "I don't know. Not everyone would react the same way to that ordeal."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 2:13 am

E"I can understand not wanting to remember. It took a long time before I could finally talk about the Digital World without crushing poor Taiyo's hand. Let alone visit it."

G<But it doesn't really make sense to shun the only ones who know what it was like, does it?>

*He looks up at Tsune, who shrugs. The videogame incarnations of Taiyo & Euryale seem to have joined with a Thiera & invaded a neighbor's house, chasing the family of 5 out of the house before raiding the fridge.*
===================================
*Thiera quietly takes it & stares at it for a while.*

Th"...It's perfect. I never thought of getting a Varudurumon card before, but it reminds me of defending our families after we rescued them from Kurata's Hypnos."

*She heads towards a frame for multiple pictures, sitting on her bedside table, & puts the new card in an empty slot.*

Th"Those are the times I try to remember...and Euryale says they prove she found the right partner...."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2016 2:59 am

Azuma: "Maybe it isn't about remembrance."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual World Daybreak   Dual World Daybreak - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dual World Daybreak
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next