Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Post Wins

Go down 
+14
Script-Z
Loki
Entranced
Rando
The Thief
Azena
Jurassic_Scientist
Seraph
General Derangement
Pendar
WolfSmasher
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
Taegan
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Last Post Wins - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 pm

As I said upon learning of the Gyo OVA.

The hell with Black Rock Shooter.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Let me break this down:

Harley's argument revolves around physical evidence, IE pictures.

Loki's argument revolves around dubious claims he only made after being called out originally.

Since none of Loki's claims can be independently verified, his case is about as strong as a marshmallow.

In fact, he actually tried to defend the claim that the first picture's assets "aren't that big" for several days, until he settled on his current excuses.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:26 pm

You're still on that, Neo?

@Harley: You should watch it anyway once it starts.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 pm

I intend to.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Good. Or else my post would've said "Fuck you.", but I doubt that would've made much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Is there a list out for the winter 2011 season already? I only know of what's airing in the fall atm.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 pm

I dunno about the list, I just read the bit about BRS on Wikipedia.
Though someone tell me if they find a list. I hear a second season of Deadman Wonderland is coming.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:48 pm

I kinda forgot about summer. Although I still have shit from fall to catch up on as well as Starry Sky which was from spring.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:56 pm

The only things I can really recommend to you from the summer are Kamisama Dolls and Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi.

Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi will be better when they release the eps onto DVD and they aren't cut to hell because of ecchi and blood.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 pm

It's been hard staying up-to-date with anime recently, as I have a lot of work now.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Neo, when you're talking about an ANIME CHARACTER (like, say, BLEACH) her breasts aren't THAT huge. They're certainly big, like any idiot could see, but not as huge as you were making them out to be.

And I haven't "settled on excuses"... I'm telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:42 am

I have no idea what this argument is about. All I know is that it sounds stupid.

Let's talk about Homestuck and why there should be a Homestuck RP. TEEHEE.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 am

Yes, because "I forgot," "I didn't put much thought into it," and "She's wearing an article of clothing that's not mentioned anywhere in the sign-up," aren't excuses, right?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:49 am

Have you any idea how difficult it can be to find a picture with the exact clothes you put in the sign up before you got the picture?
When it comes down to it, I'm not very concerned about what clothes they wear in the profile picture.

And the truth is I forgot, and I forgot because I didn't put much thought into it.

That's not some cheap little excuse, but if you're so damned eager to prove to yourself that I am making excuses and know nothing about women, then go ahead and believe it. Have fun thinking about it. At least I can be pretty comfortable in the knowledge that I'm not and I do.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:52 am

Well, he really hasn't settled on a set of excuses. You have to give him that.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:24 am

Not sure what you mean, Neo.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:36 am

(I know some people are being lumped together, don't ask for details...)All I'm going to say is that you're all failures when it comes to girls because you ignore the important things, and therefore you are all losers. It no longer matter if you dated a girl a year ago(and then she dumped you, of course)or if you kissed even a few months back.
Do something like that now and then we'll continue this argument, because most of you guys around here have become dull and shitty zombie males. And you can't please a girl, from what I've heard of your life and what you've told me. If you used to date them or if you once were popular with them, that doesn't matter; it's old news. Once again, let's see you get close to a girl now, and stop bringing up things of the past 'cause they've been done, and they ended. Yeah, I know some people think that it ended and that was a good thing, but how about getting involved once more, just to prove that you're not poison to the women-folk?
So basically I'm asking you to shut up, at least for now.

+-End of Rant-+
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:17 am

Protip: Just because you claim to have a vagina, it does not mean you have any authority in this argument.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:04 pm

I have as much authority as Loki or Harley. And maybe I should be listened to in this argument, as I know what's on "the other side".
The other side being the female/vagina bearing side. Where not everyone is a bitch.
And I'm not implying that all guys are bitches, just to clarify.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:08 pm

It's a stupid argument anyway, because I get the feeling that Neo and Harley are only keeping it going for the purpose of making Loki mad.

KF's right. SHUT UP, PLEEEEASEE.
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:11 pm

The only reason you all are continuing this stupid argument is so that each of you can continue winning. Admit your sin.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:35 pm

kisukeFan_4337 wrote:
(I know some people are being lumped together, don't ask for details...)All I'm going to say is that you're all failures when it comes to girls because you ignore the important things, and therefore you are all losers. It no longer matter if you dated a girl a year ago(and then she dumped you, of course)or if you kissed even a few months back.
Do something like that now and then we'll continue this argument, because most of you guys around here have become dull and shitty zombie males. And you can't please a girl, from what I've heard of your life and what you've told me. If you used to date them or if you once were popular with them, that doesn't matter; it's old news. Once again, let's see you get close to a girl now, and stop bringing up things of the past 'cause they've been done, and they ended. Yeah, I know some people think that it ended and that was a good thing, but how about getting involved once more, just to prove that you're not poison to the women-folk?
So basically I'm asking you to shut up, at least for now.

+-End of Rant-+

You obviously don't pay much attention. I last had a girlfriend between one and two weeks ago, like I told you, and we got pretty close.

Quote :
I get the feeling that Neo and Harley are only keeping it going for the purpose of making Loki mad.

Not even mad.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 pm

I'm posting because I want to be a part of the cool argument too!
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:15 pm

Say it with me now: (Allegedly) having a vagina does not make one an instant women's studies expert.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:40 am

@Loki: Didja read the bit about me apologizing for lumping people together? That was for you.
@Neo: I never said I was an expert. I said that maybe you should think about what I post about this because I know what you semi-fails(once again, sorry for addressing you all as a whole)are doing wrong.
If you want to say I'm wrong about something, at least bring up something I said in my post. For example, you say that I claim to be an instant women's studies expert because I (allegedly) have a vagina. I just said that I know more about girls than you guys (guys who (from what I know) don't even know how the bra size works, though nobody said you need to know...) and that you should read my post(s) concerning this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Post Wins   Last Post Wins - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Post Wins
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next