Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:43 am

*Kite sits up, widening his eyes.*

[EW. EW EW EW. Okay.]

*He then notices Nel and stares at her, confused.*

Kite: <Okay, what exactly's going on? Because if you're going to tell you suddenly realized Aamon's a jerk, Imma have to go ahead and say I told you.>

*He gets up and shakes any excess drool off of himself, then looks around the battlefield.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:43 pm

*Aamon appears behind Taiyo.*

Aamon<Binding Kido mean nothing to one who can teleport.>

*All of the eye & mouth holes of his torso masks begin to glow dark green, the light causing their shadows to disappear.*

L"...Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired. Hado 91: Senjū Kōten Taihō!"

*Dozens of points of purple light about the size of Lilith form around her. She curls one hand, surrounded by purple light, into a fist & holds out another, which crackles with electricity.*

L"Sprinkled on the bones of the beast! Sharp tower, red crystal, steel ring. Move and become the wind, stop and become the calm. The sound of warring spears fills the empty castle! Hado #63...!"

*Venezuela is standing on the rubble, wagging her tail & charging a Cero.*

Nel<He's...he's not the Aamon I once knew. That's all.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:56 pm

*Taiyo pivets on her feet and fires a Cero at Aamon.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm

"Hado 73, Soren Sokatsui!" Kira yelled, the blue light surrounding his hands. He was now on his knees on the ground, his eyes drooping and skin pouring down his skin.
Then he waited to release the blast when all of the others were also released.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Noctis retries her Lanza/ clone combo from before, but is starting to notice that creating so many Lanzas is starting to be a drain on her, Damn it, I probably shouldn't be over exerting myself using a power I'm still unfamiliar with... then again, the world is at stake.

--

Mortal launches her own signature move at Aamon, while surrounding his legs in scales to bind him to his position.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Aamon<Ultrafragor.>

*Several rings of green energy emerge from around Aamon, deflecting attacks & blowing away Taiyo's Hollowfication.*

L"That's it, Raikoho!"

*She fires a blast of lightning, but he just jumps out of the way. When he turns to start deflecting the purple energy bolts flying toward him, another blast of lightning the size of a tree trunk slams into his midsection.*

Aamon<Two...the whole time?!>

*The many blasts impact him, creaging an enormous purple explosion, which he comes out of with a missing arm in time to see Noah & his Hollow team up to Dynamic Entry him back to the ground, where a plume of lava & ash erupts.*

L"He's teleported! Follow me!"

*Lilith takes off.*
==============================================
*Aamon appears behind Sab, still missing an arm, half of his mask broken off, most of his torso ripped away, & a quarter of the Reitsu cloak covering him turned back to white. He reaches out to grab her by the throat.*

Aamon<Things aren't going exactly as planned, but with you as my hostage, then at least the remaining Arrancar won't dare to oppose me.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:56 pm

*Taiyo picks herself up and and collects her Zanpakuto before following after Lilith.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Noctis and Mortal followed along.

--

Sab silently clenched her fist from where she was sitting, she had seen a devastating attack land on Aamon before, so she didn't get her hopes up, but at least the fight wasn't as one sided as it was billed up to be. Just as soon as she saw Aamon emerge as ravaged as he was Sab did a small fist pump. They might actually-- She looked behind herself and felt a cold hand wrap itself around her throat. This is-- argh, this would have never happened if I could teleport! She thought angrily.

"I hate to break it to you, but I'm not the best hostage. You'll only succeed in stopping Mortal, but even that won't last long before she gets relentless and tries to take your remaining arm to get me free." She said, struggling for breath. "I'm of no use to you."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:08 pm

*The stump of Aamon's arm & his torso were bubbling, starting to heal themselves.*

Aamon<Even better! I'll use their conflicting ideas of how to handle the situation to play them against each other! Sometimes, my genius amazes even me!>

L"Such genius that you didn't even notice a Kido planted on you to track you?"

*As Aamon turns around, Lilith produces golden chains, wrapping them around Sab & pulling her from his grasp.*

Aamon<No! Nooooo!>

*He puts up his spherical shield.*

Aamon<You think you're going to win, but you're wrong! My Zanpakuto can adapt to anything! I'm not finished yet!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Sab gasped for air as she was plucked free. She looked up at Lilith and quickly said, "Thank you, I'll get out of your way now." Before sonido'ing away from the fight, only to run into Mortal on the way to safety, "Everyone else is over there, hurry up before something happens."

--

Mortal saw what Lilith did for Sab and made a mental note to thank her, and be markedly nicer to her if they managed to survive this battle. When she ran past Sab she simply hugged her, and followed her instructions to continue running towards the fight.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm

*Taiyo holds her sword horizontally.*

"Hadō #32. Ōkasen!"

*A yellow orb generates and widens itself along the length of the sword. Once fully charged it fires outward as a horizontal blast, in a wide arc of yellow energy at Aamon.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:46 pm

*The Okasen impacts his shield, spraying all over the place. That's when the forest from before glows out of the ground.*

Aamon<Oh fu-->

*A torrent of pink Reitsu blasts upwards in a column, ripping apart Aamon's shield. He teleports out of it, his mask now completely broken off, all of his Reitsu coat white, & his extra appendages & claws gone.*

Aamon<I can still regenerate! Die, all of you! ITTO KATSU!>

*Aamon cackles as a blade of red fire the size of Sokyoku Hill bursts out of the ground, consuming them all. Within seconds, Lilith's Hollowfication & Bankai disappear, as well as Noah's, & Mortal's release, all consumed by the fires of Aamon's Kido.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:54 pm

"Bakudō # 73. Tozanshō!"

*I ain't explaining the whole inverted pyramid thing again, but she uses it around herself and whoever might be near enough to get caught inside.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Sab had just made it out of the blast zone when she was flung into the air by the force of the explosion. When she looked at what was happening she felt a pit in her stomach, Mortal... please be alright.

--

Mortal was far from alright. Though she had tried to surround herself in scales and used her Rugido to distort the space around her to weaken the concussive blast, as well as deflect some of the fire, she was still launched backwards into a wall, sans limbs which seemed to have literally just blown off.

--

Noctis fared much better, in the split second when the ground cracked, and before an explosion... exploded Noctis sunk into her shadow, and crawled out of Sab's. Jesus, it is like Gevurah on roids...

Sab was initially freaked the hell out by a woman clawing her way out of her shadow, but realized it was one of the humans. "Is Mortal alright, where is she?"

Noctis sighed and pointed, "I didn't have time to grab anyone and pull them out, but I'm sure she is fine."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:47 pm

*Noah grabs Lilith's hand & jumps into Taiyo's Kido, but both are pretty badly burned when the column of flames crushes it. Lilith holds up a hand & the shards of the destroyed Kido pull them out of the blaze. Then she falls unconscious as the last of the fire dissipates into the atmosphere. Aamon swings, sending arrowspam directly at the group. His Reitsu coat is now starting to turn black again. Venezuela appears in front of them, kicking twice, claw-shaped Ceroes deflecting most of the arrows.*
===============================================
*Euryale simply emerges unharmed from the ground near Mortal.*

E"Is there anything I can do to help?"

*Behind her, Mortal can see Aamon's arrows changing direction in the air, falling towards them.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:59 pm

*Kite summons his Shikai and runs into the battlefield, realizing Aamon's having a blast absorbing everyone's Reiatsu.*

[Okay, I can't just go in hurling things at him. Hmmm...]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:26 pm

Mortal hacks up some blood, "Not unless you can speed up my regenerative abilities... also, a new lung, that'd be nice, I think one of mine has a rib in it." She tried to squirm a bit as her legs and arms began to regrow, "Yep, definitely a rib." She said wheezing. When she saw the arrows heading her way she threw up a scale wall to protect herself and Euryale. As that happened Mortal worked her rib out of her lung, and began to seal the wound with scales so that she could breath properly. "God I hope I'm not fucking up my insides..." She said, assuming that the scales would only be a temporary fix, and that it would need to heal regularly later.

--

Noctis noticed that Aamon's coat was beginning to blacken again, and gritted her teeth, What is up with these bastards and regenerating health? I call hax. She though bitterly, launching a lanza at him.

--

Sab managed to glimpse Mortal for a second and became instantly horrified, Please be alright... She thought weakly, wishing there was something she could do to help her.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:31 pm

"Lily!"

*Taiyo crouches down by Lilith and looks at Venezuela.*

"We have to get her away from here."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:59 pm

V"That is not really an option right now. How about Fabio over there takes her? He looks too beat up to fight, anyway."

N"I'm Squad 11. There is no such thing as too beat up to fight."

*A portal appears in front of Venezuela, firing arrowspam directly into her face. Noah moves in front of her to block the attacks with his body. Aamon himself deflects the shadowlanza with his sword.*
==============================================
E"I can...make your bones grow faster."

*When she said that, filaments of calcium began to protrude from her limbs, also causing the soft tissue to regrow twice as fast.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:13 am

"We can't just leave her like this."

[And Euryale or somebody isn't around to make a shield or something.]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:45 am

Mortal smiled, "You wouldn't think it, but that feels really good. Thank you." Mortal said, taking a small breath before pushing herself up. "Alright then, lets get back to the fighting." She said before launching a Gran Lagarto Cero at Aamon.

--

Noctis launches a Lanza at Aamon again, then crawls out of Taiyo's shadow, and launches another at him. "What is going on here?" She asked, trying to figure out if there was anything she could help with.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:47 am

"Take Lily somewhere!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:50 am

With a shrug Noctis grabbed Lilith, and popped out next to Sab. "Watch her for a while." She said throwing a translucent shadow shield over the two of them before rushing back into the fight, launching another Lanza at Aamon.

--

Sab looked at Lilith, "Uh, okay, sure."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 12:56 am

*Aamon bats away all of the lanzas before putting up his spherical shield for the Gran Lagarta. His Mask also repairs itself. Noah falls out of the sky & crashes into the ground below in a pool of blood, after taking all of those attacks.*

Aamon<This is the true extent of my research! Even at 1/4 power, I'm more than enough to defeat all of you!>

*Euryale jumps up to join Taiyo & Friends as portals appear all around them, shooting Quincy arrows at them.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:06 am

Noctis sees Euryale jump in the middle of a hail of arrows for some reason or another, and throws her hands out towards her, creating as strong a shadow shield as she possibly could. "No!" She called out, hoping that the shield would be enough.

--

Mortal launches another GL cero at Aamon, and followed it up with an Aliento rugir del fuego del Gran lagarto cero, fired in an arc.

Last edited by Script-Z on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next