Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 am

*Taiyo holds up her sword and uses Enkosen.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:27 am

Kira lay face down on the ground close by to Aamon. He had tried to erect a kido barrier to shield himself, but it had lasted only a few moments before shattering.
He slowly opened his eyes and looked for his Zanpakuto. When he saw it, he was disappointed to find it had reverted to it's sealed form.
He tried to move his arms next, but his muscles were exhausted and his skin burnt on his right arm, and his left arm had been broken as well as burnt.
"Errgh" He groaned before dropping his face back down into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:33 am

*After all of that noise shatters Aamon's shield, he teleports behind Taiyo. Venezuela grabs his arms to hold him back & bites into his shoulder, but the Reitsu starts to burn her skin, & eventually, he blasts her with a Fragor from his mostly repaired torso, sending her into the ground. Euryale kicks at him, but is forced to jump back when his sword slices clean through her armor & starts to cut into her bone.*

<Hurts, doesn't it?>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:42 am

*Taiyo stabs at Aamon's stomach.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 1:57 am

Noctis lunges at Aamon when she saw Euryale get cut. With Lanza in hand, Noctis stabs at the back of Aamon's head, near the base of his skull.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:06 am

*Euryale grabs Aamon's arm as he moves to retaliate.*

E"Don't you touch her."

Aamon<What are you going to do? There's no earth up here for you to use.>

E"That's where you're wrong."

*Euryale's armor shatters, a wave of force entering Aamon that blows off his mask & his torso armor, leaving only the thin remnant of the Reitsu coat & Hollowfied eyes. He then teleports about a mile away, a Garganta opening above him.*

Aamon<You simple idiots! You forgot my Menos Army! Once the Gillians take me back to Hueco Mundo, I'll be regenerated back to full by the time any of you can even hope to threaten me! I'll become even more powerful...or maybe I'll save time & just destroy you all with a Reitsu cannon from there! The possibilities are limitless!>

*Senthose hops down out of the Garganta while Aamon isn't looking, landing next to Mortal.*

S"...Even though I am literally a heartless monster, I just don't have it in me to tell him I ate all of our Gillians."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:46 am

"I'd chastise your greediness, but I think the pain of a hole in my lung is messing with me... I feel oddly happy, must be the endorphins. Anyway, good to see you back, I've found a new team. I would invite you to join, but I have a feeling the team leader has a bit of a grudge with you."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:30 pm

*Kite summons his Bankai and holds one of the blade wheels out, and a long spike of flames extends from it the end shaping into a big rose bud with sharp petals. He spins the wheel, causing the bud to spin like a large drill of flames, and flash steps behind Aamon, stabbing at him.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:19 pm

*Taiyo scampers over to Venezuela and nudges her.*

"Wakey wakey, Foxy Lady. I think we won."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:32 pm

*Aamon turns around, the attack being blocked by a pulse of white energy.*

Aamon<You imbecile! You forget that I'm the greatest scientist of any of the 3 realms! Blocking an attack with a similar pulse of Reitsu is child's play, I could keep it up indefi-->

*He slips when a purple Bala hits him in the back of the head. As a result, Kite's attack hits him in the chest hole, causing him to burst into flame, & hurls him into the ground, where he lays motionless in a large crater.*
-----------------------------------------------------------------
*Down below, Venezuela & Lilith open their eyes. Urahara is already treating Noah, Yoruichi standing by his side with Soi Fon slumped over her shoulder. Euryale approaches Senthose, so he purses his mouth tightly.*

E"...Are you guys going to go back to Hueco Mundo? And--you know--stop attacking my hometown?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:39 pm

Mortal nods, "Sure, why not?"

Sab runs and hugs Mortal, "You did it!"

"I didn't, she did, or maybe that other guy did, not sure."

"Well you helped."

Mortal simply shrugged, "So, what happens now?"

--

Noctis appears next to Euryale, a small smile on her face. "Well, it appears we've finished this thing up."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:21 pm

*Taiyo lifts Venezuela up and wraps her arms around her.*

"We won!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:30 pm

S"I recommend Survival Sex. Never know when you'll get another chance."

*Venezuela winces. Senthose taps Noctis on the back with a tentacle, which then holds a female condom out to her.*

S"Play it safe, kiddo."

V"I'm still kind of sore...."

*Senthose looks at Lilith.*

S"I'm gonna miss you. But you'll always have a part of me inside you. Because you ate it."

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:33 pm

*She quickly lets go of her.*

"Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:19 pm

Noctis raised an eyebrow, "But... I'm a... I won't need those." She then looked at Euryale, "He does raise a point though. It looks like we're done here, you want to find someplace quiet?"

--

"What is survival sex?" Sab asked.

"Where you give me sex, or you don't survive." Mortal replied.

"Really?"

"I'm starting to get hungry, and you're looking delicious in more ways than one."

"That is... not reassuring."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:31 pm

"H-hey..." Kira rasped, on his feet and limping towards the group, "Does anyone want to.. check and make sure he's dead? Also, I need some help here.."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:37 pm

*Venezuela pushes Taiyo roughly aside & growls at the place behind her.*

Aamon<No, no! Stop dissolving! You're my life's work!>

*Anyone who turns around will see Aamon, back to his old self, with his robes ripped in several places, frantically scooping at his Zanpakuto that is quite literally breaking apart. Once he picks up the handle, it shatters into dust. A specter emerges from it, a spirit that looks like dozens of people and animals stitched together. It frowns at Aamon before disintegrating. When Urahara takes a step towards him, he stands up & pulls a silver tube out of his robes that's the size of a can of soup.*

Aamon<Stand back! You know what this is! Interfere & I'll use it!>

V"Not if I kill you first!"

Urahara<No! That Tube contains the spell to rip the Garganta out of space-time, but multiplied billions of times over. If he releases it, there's no telling what could happen.>

Aamon<That's right. I've been preparing it just in case I happened to somehow lose all of my powers, including my status as a Quincy. I find that a good scientist always has a back-up, don't you agree, Shinigami Scum?>

*Aamon snickers. Fingering the edge of the tube, he snarls & accidentally bites his lip, causing blood to trickle down his chin.*

Aamon<And to think, you idiot Shinigami & malformed half-breeds actually believed you outsmarted the great Aamon Avici! Or was that supposed to be a joke? Do I look like I'm laughing?!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 pm

"Vagina blocking asshole..." Noctis and Mortal said in unison, letting out sighs.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:54 pm

*Taiyo growled through bared teeth as she grabbed her sword.*

[This day was starting to get better.]
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:24 am

OOC: Of course he had to get this.

Aamon<Events may not have transpired as I had predicted...certainly, I never planned on losing all of my hard-earned powers. But in the end, I will live, and all of you will die. So the final outcome...WILL BE THE SAME!>

*He throws the can, which disappears in a bright explosion. When the light clears, various spaces around them have been replaced with holes in the sky leading to red fire. The largest is between the assembled masses & Aamon.*

Aamon<Intriguing! So the substructure of the spiritual realms is, in fact, Hell itself? Excellent! Remove these foul creatures!>

*As he points to the Arrancar & Soul Reapers, a chain swings out of the portal, grabbing his wrist. When he tugs at it, another snaps onto his other wrist, then 2 more on his legs.*

Aamon<Not me, you idiot!>

*With a jerk, they start tugging him towards the portal, legs first. A blade many times larger than Aamon emerges, which he is being dragged to. His eyes start to widen.*

Aamon<Not me! Them! What the Hell do you think you're doing? Do you know who I am?! No! Cease this at once! PLEASE! Senthose! You'll stop this, won't you? We accomplished so much greatness together, you & I!>

*He tries to run away, but just ends up falling on his face.*

<Or...or how about you, Mortal? Didn't I help you get the revenge you so desired? Or Lilith! Such a sweet girl, I'd give you anything you wanted. A cure to Hollowfication? Done! More powerful Hollowfication? I can do that, as well! Name your price! Anything! Kira! Kite! You both learned Bankai because of my influences, you could be Captains in the new Soul Society order!>

*He gets close enough to the flames that his glasses shatter.*

Aamon<Euryale! Noctis! You wouldn't have such wonderful powers if not for me...in fact, that's how you met each other, isn't it? Surely that's worth something, right?!>

*About a foot from the blade piercing him where the sun doesn't shine, he has to rip off some of his clothes & hair, them having started to catch on fire.*

<...Neliel? Kyoujin? Taiyo? Ulquiorra? Starrk? Szayel? Why...why won't anyone save me?!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:44 am

"Why would I help you? You hurt my friends. If anything you deserve worse."

*At "You hurt my friends," she stands beside Venezuela holding her hand.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:45 am

Noctis averts her eyes, I won't listen to the final pleas of a mad man.

--

Mortal felt a bit of uneasiness as Aamon called her name, but almost as soon as she did, Sab held her hand tightly. Mortal looked at her, and Sab simply shook her head. With a sigh, Mortal wrapped her arm around Sab, and watched what would eventually be Aamon's end.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 12:51 am

*Euryale shifts her foot.*

Yoruichi<No! I know what you're thinking...that you can save him without having to get near that. But if you do, the Chains of Hell will just follow your Reitsu and drag you in too, for interfering.>

*Euryale tears up & plunges her face into Noctis's chest.*

E"Why do I have to be so useless!?"

*Lilith looks away. Senthose, by contrast, looks him right in the eye like a cold-blooded motherfucker.*

S"You cannot pay me to give a fuck."

*Euryale & Lilith wince at the agonized scream they hear. Venezuela vomits at whatever it is she just saw.*

S"That was one...HELL of a way to go!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:00 am

*Taiyo shuts her eyes and looks away*

[Maybe he didn't deserve that much.]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:40 am

Noctis holds Euryale close, "It's okay Euryale, you're far from useless." She said.

--

Sab cringes, and shutters a bit, appalled by what she saw.

"Agreed Senthose, in poor taste, but agreed."

"How was it in poor... Oh, I get it now."

"Really, it isn't in poor taste because someone died, it was just a really shitty pun."

Sab let out a sigh, "Desensitization to death is not an attractive feature."

Mortal shrugged, "I'm a multimillenia old dragon who eats people every now and again. I've seen some things, believe it or not, I fought in World War II. Some things we'll just have to compromise on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next