Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 am

*Ulquiorra falls to the ground, but pulls himself up as the hole in his torso seals itself. He generates another Lanza, slamming it into the ground, but is shocked when it simply disappears into the ground. Her armor has changed+.*

E"Tell me you're not like Senthose."

Ulquiorra<...No. My flesh is repairing, & I am still able to fight for a time, but the damage is done. Without Aamon, this will be the end. But I can still take at least one of you out.>

*Euryale braces when Ulquiorra fires a Cero Oscuras, but it actually sails past her head, blasting a hole into the left side of Venezuela's chest. She falls down behind Mortal, spasming & gasping for air.*

OOC: +=Will be detailed in the sign-up topic.
==========================================================
*Except, no, it just blew out like a candle. The Quincy then shot at the other ones, though one had to quickly form a shield of Reitsu to block a Lansor Verde. The beam around Aamon then condensed, forming six wings of Reitsu at his back. In addition, his hair turns black, his eyes start to glow, & his skin turns a pearly white. The area around his eyes start to glisten.*

Aamon<FINALLY, I HAVE BECOME A BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY! THANK YOU ALL! I WILL CHERISH THIS FOREVER AS I FLY OFF TO FROLIC IN THE MEADOWS!>

Aamon<Its effects were even greater than I imagined. This goes so far beyond what the Final Quincy Form is capable of. It even reversed the aging & Soul Degredation I experienced while perfecting my Shinigamification technique. This...I hesitate to say it...it's a miracle.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:45 am

The other ones both dodge because fuck you, Neo, you shouldn't shoot a bomb to make it go away.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:46 am

*Taiyo runs over to Venezuela. Being a bigass cat there's really nothing she can do other than nudge her with her nose.*

[Don't die, don't die, don't die. You just came back. You can't die.]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 3:53 am

Noctis created another lanza and looked at Ulquiorra, "You're a bit of a dick you know that, she was one of you." Noctis then lifted her lanza and said, "I found the perfect name for my new move, Lanza de Sin Luz, now, where is your heart, so I can end this once and for all?"

--

Sab sees the cero coming, and teleports Mortal from in front of Ven so she wouldn't be hit.

Mortal looks at the dying arrancar and rushes to her side, "Damn it..." She said, using small scales to close the wound.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:02 am

Ulquiorra<Was. She betrayed us shortly before now.>

E"So? Wasn't she still your friend?"

Ulquiorra<Nonsense. That's just a meaningless word you humans came up with, to make you feel as though you actually meant something before you died.>

*He swings his tail at Noctis's throat, hurling the Lanza at Euryale, who is forced to generate metal claws & grab it, trying to contain the blast. She finally redirects it, knocking over Sokyoku Tower.*
===============================================
*Lilith kneels down beside Venezuela, but shakes her head.*

L"He got her heart. There's nothing I can do with Kido. Maybe if Captain Unohana were here...."

V"Looks like...there's one less person...to stop you, Mortal."
*One fires an arrow into the air which splits into dozens of arrows, raining down all over Nel, Kyoujin, Kira, & the area around them. Meanwhile, something separates from Noah, taking his Mask with it. As Noah's wounds heal, & the Hollowfication disappears from his eyes, a mass of tissue forms on the end of his Chain of Fate, connected to the Mask. It develops a humanoid form, but with claws, & begins to grow a coating of bronze feathers. Then Hollow eyes open in the Mask & it screeches loudly, deflecting the arrows coming towards the pair.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:14 am

Noctis ducks the tail, and stabs him in the abdomen with her lanza again. "I'm glad I'm not like you then."

--

Mortal gritted her teeth, "Damn it..." I didn't want you to stop me... I wanted you to give me direction...

Sab knelt down next to Mortal, putting a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:27 am

*Taiyo snarls at Mortal and lunges at her.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:29 am

Kyoujin jumped on top of Nel, extending her wings and criss-crossing her tentacles to make a shield.

Meanwhile, Kira used Enkosen to try and defend himself. As he did that, his two wolves leapt at Aamon and exploded at close range.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:35 am

Mortal catches Taiyo out of the air, spins, and pins her to the ground, her hand on her throat, and her knees on each of Taiyo's arms, pinning them in place, she is also sitting too high up on her chest for her hind legs to cause much of an issue, but she put up scales just in case. "I should kill you right where you are you fucking half-breed. She'd be alive if it wasn't for you."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:48 am

*A bunch of fists alternately rise out of & sink back into the ground, punching the shit out of Mortal. Euryale then approaches her from behind & kicks her in the side, knocking her off of Taiyo. Then she points at her.*

E"She's not going to be killed. You are."

<Heeeeeey, things are getting a little too intense around here, don't ya think?>

*Euryale jumps as some hobo in a surfer hat puts a hand on her shoulder. He grins & waves his cane at Mortal.*

<Hi. We've met, but have we been introduced?>
=============================================
*Ulquiorra's tail starts to dissolve, as do his horns & shoulders.*

Ulquiorra<It seems I'm at my limit. Now that I can see you clearly, you seem familiar...no. Whatever it is, it doesn't matter anymore. You should be pleased with yourself, woman.>
=============================================
*The shield & Kyoujin's wings cracked apart after taking the attack. When the dust cleared, Aamon was inside a sphere of Reitsu.*

Aamon<Much like a regular Bankai, mine takes the abilities that my Shikai was capable of producing, & amplifies them. Thus, a circular shield becomes a spherical one. Or did you think I left myself open on accident? You poor, stupid creatures.>

*The newly formed Hollow opens its mouth & begins charging a Cero. As it gets much larger than normal, the air around it distorts, emitting an odd hum.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:50 am

*Taiyo gets to her feet. Electricity circulating around her claws she crouches and pounces at Mortal.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:04 am

Kira panted and clenched his fists as his lions reformed.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:05 am

"Wait, what do you mean I look familiar? And why should I be pleased with myself?" Noctis asked as Ulquiorra began to fade away.

--

Mortal grits her teeth as she is knocked away, Dammit, if I was at full strength I wouldn't even be in this kind of mess. She thought. She then looked at Urahara, and was about to say something when Taiyo jumped at her again. She was about to launch a bala at her face, but instead she sighed as she felt Sab rush in and teleport her. "I was only going to stop her from attacking."

"I understand, but we're heavily outnumbered, and you're already weak, I don't want to see you get hurt because you upset them by beating up one of their friends."

Mortal shrugged and looked over at Urahara, "As I was about to say, I doubt it, I am Mortal Dulces."

"I'm Sab Rosa, I don't think we've ever met."

"Who are you, and what exactly do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Ulquiorra<You seem to have had some of my Reitsu, even before today. As to why you should be pleased, why wouldn't you be satisfied by the destruction of your enemy?>

*Urahara steps over to Taiyo, making a zipping motion with his fingers. Suddenly, she falls to the ground, paralyzed.*

Urahara<Now that we're all relaxed, let's talk about things calmly & maturely.>

*He holds a paper fan in front of his mouth, walking towards Venezuela.*

Urahara<If you must know, my name is Kisuke Urahara, former Captain of Squad 12, former head of the R&D department, & founder of said department.>

L"I thought you were banished."

Urahara<Funny you should mention that. The nicest Arrancar came out of the Dangai & informed me he undid the blockade. Silver hair, red eyes, I'm sure it's no one we know. Now then, let's get down to business.>

*He folds his fan & starts waving it around while chanting something under his breath.*
========================================
Aamon<Oh, yes, keep smashing your head into the proverbial stone wall, I'm QUITE certain it will work eventually!>

*He swings his sword, firing a hail of arrows at them. The Hollowfied Quincy move to surround them in a triangular formation.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Noctis blinked off her FullBring, eyes returning to their natural dark color, and trails receding up her face until they vanished into her eyes. "Some of your reitsu, odd how did that work out?" She asked, though mostly to herself, thinking Ulquiorra wouldn't have enough time to answer her question anyway.

--

"At least you're not one of those powered up humans, or half breeds. Honestly, they've been a pain in the ass today..." Mortal said.

"No offense, she means no offense." Sab quickly interjected.

When he began chanting something at Venezuela, Mortal began to tense up, "What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:36 pm

*Taiyo growls and tries to squirm free of whatever has her paralyzed.*

[Must get free. He tried to kill Venezuela and she's getting in the way...]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 11:54 pm

Mortal pointed at the half faded Ulquiorra, "Not sure if you noticed, I'm not sure what being a half-breed does to the brain, you could be semi-retarded for all I know, but the person who killed Venezuela is over there, and has already been killed by the girl with shadows."

Edit. Never mind, just realized Taiyo was THINKING that, not saying it. Fucking [], <>, and ** all blend together after a while.

Last edited by Script-Z on Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:19 am

Ulquiorra<...If anyone knows, it will be Lord Avici.>

*With his tail, wings, & horns gone, his arms & legs now dissolve, until all that remains is his rapidly dwindling upper body.*
--------------------------------------------------------------
*Urahara's eyes glow red as he sneers at Mortal.*

Urahara<I am going to turn this Hollow...into a zombie slave! Mwahahahahaha!>

*Venezuela's wound closes & her breathing evens out.*

Urahara<The process looks suspiciously like healing Kido.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:35 am

"Avici? Is that Aamon?" Noctis asked.

--

Mortal let out a sigh, "You remind me of someone I know, Soul Reaper." She said. She then knelt down next to Venezuela, "Are you alright? Ulquiorra was a dick and hit you with a cero."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 am

*Taiyo continues squirming.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 6:33 am

Shit, what are we going to do?! Kira thought frantically before the idea came to him and he tried to pull on his hollow mask. It crept down his forehead and reached his eyes before in just fell off of his face and globs of grey goo.
"Oh, fuck... I've used it too much..."

Meanwhile, Kyoujin turned to Nel, "Run and get the others while we hold him here. We need more help! Go!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:09 pm

*Kira gets pumped full of arrows as Nel uses her spear-thing to deflect the ones heading towards the Hollows. Each of the Quincollows fire an arrow into the ground, sending a wave of energy at the group that culminates in a large explosion.*
Ulquiorra<Yes.>

*With that, he fades completely.*

V"I feel a lot better, actually. My shoulder kind of hurts, though."

*White strands emerge from Venezuela's stump, wrapping around each other & forming the shape of her old arm, before turning into flesh & bone.*

L"What was that?"

Urahara<It's a shape-changing Kido that I invented. I first used it when Aamon invaded the human world, on the Arrancar that attacked my shop. It laid dormant until very recently--I couldn't let Aamon realize what I was doing--but about halfway through the battle, when Aamon emerged from his lab, I activated it to change the virus he infected the Arrancar with into something completely useless. I thought, if nothing else, we could get at least 1 Arrancar to desert him, but now it looks as though the result will be much better than I anticipated. Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I see a naked woman.>

*He prances over to where Yoruichi is lying unconscious. Literally prances.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 11:50 pm

Noctis regrouped with Euryale, almost giddy with joy, but trying hard not to show it. "So, what did I miss?"

--

Mortal looked stunned, with the virus gone she was free to do what she wanted. The only problem was she didn't exactly know what that was. Sticking with Aamon was stupid, but she didn't trust the people around her, half of them tried to kill her already.

"So, then it looks like we're teaming up with them."

"I wouldn't go that far. They may have a hard on for Venezuela, but I don't think we'd be as welcome. We're probably better off getting away from this whole fiasco entirely."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:10 am

Kira collapsed onto the ground, coughing up blood and cringing.

"Go, damn it!" Kyoujin yelled at Nel before turning away, cutting off her left hand with a wrist blade and sonido'ing around to the right of the Quincy-hollows.
"Grey Ran Cero!" She yelled, blasting a huge Cero at them.

Meanwhile, Kira brought his remaining lions around and launched another attack an Aamon.

Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:41 am

*Blocks with shield.*

<This is really quite pathetic. Do you expect to keep using that move until it simply ceases to function?>

*The Quincollow charges an arrow so that it glows white & blasts the Gran Rey Cero, destroying it. One of the others turns & fires an arrow at Nel as she tries to leave, slowed down by the fact that one of her legs was broken in the blast. Noah charges at the third, who fires an arrow at him, but the Hollow jumps in front of it & takes the blast, firing its Cero & reforming soon afterwards. The Quincollow dodges, but Noah blasts him with a wave of sound that shatters his mask, causing him to disintegrate.*
================================================
E"That weird hobo guy is fixing everything."

*Yoruichi stands up, rubbing her head.*

???<What about Soi Fon?>

Urahara<That, I can't help with. Her Chain of Fate isn't gone, but it's in pieces. I've never seen anything like it before, & I have no idea what will happen to her.>

V"I'll go get Senthose, he might be able to help...something's wrong."

L"What?"

V"I can't open a Garganta."

Urahara<Yes, when I saw that one of the Arrancar was a teleporter, I thought he might eventually do something like that.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next