Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Six: Absolute Territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Episode Six: Absolute Territory Empty
PostSubject: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 11:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Taiyo: "We just need to work as a team to get in?"

Sanzomon: "That is what Leomon believes. I have no direct involvement with this conflict although it does hinder my pilgrimage."

===================================

Whether Kylie willingly went along with LadyDevimon or not, she's dragged into the hallways like a child's toy dog with a leash around its neck. In the hallway, a Dobermon comes up to LadyDevimon and nuzzles its hand which is promptly pet with all the compassion Kylie will not be getting.

From the other end, the two X-Antibody Dobermon approach, both growling at Kylie. LadyDevimon smirks.

LadyDevimon: "I know not what DarkKnightmon did, but consider me impressed."

DarkKnightmon: "Your words honor me, Mistress."

DarkKnightmon comes up behind the X-Antibody Dobermon and bows.

LadyDevimon: "Would you be so kind and fetch the boy? I wouldn't want him to miss this for the world."

DarkKnightmon: "At once, Mistress Devimon."

DarkKnightmon bows and leaves the way it came and LadyDevimon gives the leash another yank.

Biyomon wakes up, his head in the lap of a very tired and dreary looking Bastemon.

Bastemon: "How nice that you were able to sleep even if it was against your will. I cannot express my jealousy."

The Priest advances on the three, waves of black water coming up the shore, gradually getting closer to them.

Dagomon: "Interlopers, what business do you have with my quarry?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:56 am

*Euryale bows slightly to Sanzomon.*

E"With all due respect, that's impossible. We can't all work together, because several of us are missing. If you have knowledge of the spirit world, would you know of another way? Or maybe a way to bring Azuma, Eve, & Hitomi back? At least, if most of us are there, it may still work."
=============================
R"That's not good. Try to stop them!"

*And so Dobermon flies up & tries to attack one & interrupt its Digivolution process.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:37 am

<What business do you have in attacking us in the first place?>
---
*Kylie goes along willingly, seeing no other option*
===
*Biyomon stares groggily up at Bastemon*

<Huh?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:03 am

Sanzomon: "You may have to make due with who is available. I am familiar with your concept of the Spirit World, but it does not apply in the Digital World. There is the Digital World you see now and the World of Darkness the Children of Hope & Light have been to which is seperate yet apart of the Digital World. It also the reason I wished to speak with Zarek."

Zarek: "I'm afraid without first hand experience of whatever is keeping you out of LadyDevimon's castle there is nothing I can do about that. In regards to the disappearing Chosen Children, if they are in the World of Darkness, I can open a path. I just need to know which sector they're in."

Sanzomon: "I have seen them in Dagomon's domain through Anubimon's lens."

Zarek: "That could complicate things then. If Shakamon's seal has weakened enough to let Dagomon leave its city it may be almost ready to prepare to rise up."

As they walk through the hallway, Kylie's Crest begins to glow violently and start to burn, LadyDevimon smiling at the sight of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that overlaps the Crest of Kindness. Kylie hears a deep, nasaly voice in the back of her mind.

I want it all.

LadyDevimon yanks Kylie up to her knees and leans in over her shoulder.

LadyDevimon: "It seems you've been given the Crest of Greed. What is it you desire to the point of excess?"

If Barbamon's reach extends from behind the Gate perhaps Lord Daemon's does as well. Too bad MarineDevimon is dead and SkullSatamon's so pathetic.

Bastemon: "It's been many days since I've last been able to sleep. Even the unconsciousness of others is enough to warrant my envy."

Outside the cell, the two can hear DarkKnightmon's gruff voice almost echoing through the walls as the next celldoor is unlocked.

DarkKnightmon: "Come, boy. The Mistress has requested your presence."

The light fades revealing MetalTyrannomon which raises a left hand, a laser charging as it lets out a mechanical growl.

Dagomon raises an arm from the ocean, a trident materializing in the mass of writhing tentacles bound by rosary beads.

Hitomi boards Nefertimon who takes flight.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:23 am

*Eve looks to Terriermon*

<Ready?>

*Terriermon nods*

<Digimental Up!>

*A golden glow over takes Terriermon, as he soars into the air. Terriermon greatly increases in size*

<GoldenRapidmon! Golden Destiny!>

*GoldenRapidmon soars down to pick up Eve*
---
*Kylie stares at the floor, hand over her dark crest*

<I...don't know...>
===
*Cameron exits his cell*
===
<That sounds like it would be terrible.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:49 pm

OOC: A. Part. 2 words. "Apart" is the opposite of "a part." We've been over this.

*Euryale glances sideways at Zarek.*

E"Well, if you need to see it, it's right over there. Either way, just let us know if you're going to do anything."

*She then once again inclines her head to Sanzoumon.*

E"I am confused. Surely the spirit world touches all worlds, or a pilgrimage here wouldn't make much sense, wouldn't it?"

*Aroma just keeps pointing in the direction of the castle, looking alarmed & frustrated at how useless everyone is being.*
=========================
*Roatha was forgotten.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:36 am

Sanzomon: "I travel the Digital World visiting locations of signifigance in search of enlightenment whether it be here or elsewhere in such as Holy Angel castle. If you wish to discuss the afterlife then you will need to visit Anubimon who passes judgment over the Digimon that have fallen."

Zarek looks to where there is no castle as it's not at all down the street.

Zarek: "It's a more of a matter of can rather than will or won't. But I'll see what I can do."

And so Zarek exits, stage right.

LadyDevimon: "How tragic. Well, there's other ways to have fun with you."

LadyDevimon continues walking, pulling Kylie along.

They see DarkKnightmon lead Cameron past their cell.

Bastemon: "You're a partner of a Chosen Child, right? You'll be able to defeat the Knight and Harlot, right?"

Dorugamon is still staring down a MetalTyrannomon that really should have blown him away seeing how he's doing a whole lot of nothing.

Dagomon growls, shielding its eyes from the blinding yellow light. A prestigious color befitting royalty and those free from worldly cares.

Azuma hauls himself up on Pegasusmon's back and clutches his chest, his breathing hampered as a feeling of exhaustian hits hits him.

Dagomon looks to Nefertimon who holds its quarry and raises its trident, but directs its attention to the Holy Knight bothered by the presense of such a holy being in its domain and stabs at him.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 6:59 am

*GRapidmon flies out of the way then points its arms in the direction of Dagomon, using Rapid Fire*
---
<If I could digivolve.>
===
*Kylie continues to not resist*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:03 am

OOC: Except Dorugamon wasn't mentioned, so I couldn't tell which thing was mine, considering how much shit happens offscreen.

*As the laser has not been fired yet, Dorugamon tries to clog it with a cannonball.*
=======================
*Euryale frowns, quickly becoming disappointed.*

E"Oh...alright...I guess we should go with Aroma, huh, Taiyo?"

A"If you wouldn't mind, please."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:06 am

Taiyo: "That'd probably be a good idea. Well, um...thank you for the information."

Sanzomon: "You're welcome. May we meet again."

Mistymon nods and Kyubimon begins to leave, heading the way she came from.

Outside a large set of doors, they're met by Cameron & DarkKnightmon.

LadyDevimon: "Care to enjoy the show, faithful knight?"

DarkKnightmon: "Another time, Mistress. The Chosen Children should be making a move towards the castle."

LadyDevimon: "Oh, fine. At least be so kind as to restrain the boy once inside."

DarkKnightmon nods and leads the group into the room. It's a large open room with more windows than walls surveying the courtyard and wasteland beyond the walls. Beside the throne is a small cage holding Lunamon. At the center of the room is a steel bed with straps on it.

Near the center of the room, DarkKnightmon recites an incantation and a prism of purple fire emerges around him while LadyDevimon yanks Kylie to her feet and forces her against the bed.

Bastemon: "Yes, of course..."

OOC: Dorugamon was mentioned. Same point in the post as this one.

The laser melts the cannonball as it fires, MetalTyrannomon raises its other arm, reaching out to grab Dorugamon.

Dagomon grunts and growls swinging its trident at Rapidmon while Nefertimon & Pegasusmon fly around it attacking with Nile Jewelery and Shooting Star, Dagomon paying less attention to those two than the Knight.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 12:47 am

OOC: "The light fades revealing MetalTyrannomon which raises a left hand, a laser charging as it lets out a mechanical growl." You can't even read in your own RP.

<Bullshit! On several levels!>

*Dorugamon flies higher.*
============================
*Presumably they follow Aroma, Euryale looking bummed out.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:22 am

<So, why are you locked up?>
===
*Kylie stares at Lunamon and then Cameron. Lebanon starts trying to break out*

Cameron:<What are you doing to my sister?!>
---
*GRapidmon flies under the trident then fires again*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 7:35 am

Taiyo: "What's wrong?"

LadyDevimon: "Having a little fun."

LadyDevimon straps Kylie to the bed in a Crucified Hero Pose. The X-Antibody Dobermon stand by Cameron as DarkKnightmon leaves and LadyDevimon goes to the throne the regular Dobermon following stopping to snaps its jaws at Lunamon.

LadyDevimon: "You know, I've never killed a future Olympian before."

Bastemon: "This was my castle. Then Machinedramon and its forces attacked and turned most of the continent into a wasteland. LadyDevimon & DarkKnightmon attacked either driving off or destroying my servants and took over the castle."

A missile port in MetalTyrannomon's right hand opens up and fires at Dorugamon.

Zarek seems to come out of nowhere and crouches down beside Roatha for at least two minutes before speaking.

Zarek: "You're pretty outgunned. The other three are on their way though."

A tentacle emerges from Dagomon's body and lashes out at Rapidmon, aiming more at Eve than Rapidmon.

Nefertimon and Pegasusmon continue to circle around Dagomon, assaulting it with projectiles.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:06 am

R"What's even weirder, I somehow teleported down here from on top of Dorugamon!"

R"Good, that was the plan."

*Dorugamon swerves & attacks again.*
==========================
E"Oh, it's nothing. We have to focus on getting into that castle."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:13 pm

<Oh. Don't worry, we'll get your castle back.>

*Biyomon smiles*

<I promise.>
===
Lunamon:<And you...>

*Kylie shoots an angry look at Lunamon, who shuts up. Cameron gets looks angry and nervous*
---
*GRapidmon fires at the tentacle to destroy it*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:04 am

Taiyo: "Okay...?"

Taiyo takes a peek at her Digivice, spotting Roatha's signal and directing Kyubimon in that direction.

LadyDevimon retrieves a whip from the seat of the throne and steps up to Kylie, rubbing a hand against her face and down her torso.

LadyDevimon: "Oh my, you're hardly a lady. The last Child of Kindness was more endowed, but she wasn't much fun."

Bastemon: "Thank you."

Dorugamon barely manages to avoid the missile, MetalTyrannomon not at all noticing the attack.

Zarek: "How long has Dorugamon been going? Looks pretty haggard."

The tentacle evaporates into black smoke. Several more erupt from the creatures body, whipping and lashing at the three Digimon and their partners.

Pegasusmon attacks with Silver Blaze while Nefertimon uses Curse of Queen to destroy the majority of the tentacles coming at the partners.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:50 am

R"A while, I don't know. There's not much I can really do about it, is there?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:56 am

*Kylie shivers, staring away from LadyDevimon. Cameron clenches his fists*
===
<Of course. Now...I guess we need to find a way out.>
---
*GRapidmon fires at the approaching tentacles*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:28 am

Taiyo: "Roatha is at the castle, right?"

They hear the sound of a rip as LadyDevimon's nails rip through Kylie hoodie or whatever the hell is shown in her picture.

LadyDevimon: "So many layers and nothing to hide."

LadyDevimon unfurls the whip and gives it a snap, the crack echoing through the throne room.

LadyDevimon: "Do you feel that? A feeling of violation and disturbance in the depths of your heart?"

Bastemon: "That is easier said than done. Cerberumon holds on to the keys to the dungeon."

Zarek: "Fall back and wait for support. Working him to the point of exhaustian won't do anyone any good."

Dagomon's trident pierces through the smoke cloud created by destroying the tentacles, striking Rapidmon in the chest, barely missing Eve.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:14 am

R"Oh, well, aren't you a fucking genius? What was I thinking, not waiting for my friends who keep vanishing into thin fucking air, or you ENIAC jagoffs, who can barely offer any help even when they are here? I'll go tell Dorugamon the good news, that we've been formally invited to join Team Sit Around On Our Asses & Be Useless."

*He walks off towards Dorugamon during that rant, without waiting for a response.*
===============================
E"Yes."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 7:39 pm

*Kylie nods, her voice quivering*

<Ye-es.>

*Lunamon starts attacking her the bars again, screaming furiously*

Cameron:<Don't. You. Dare.>
===
<Is there anyway we can get them from him?>
---
*Assuming GRapidmon can't do anything to avoid getting hit, the first thing he tries to do is get the thing out. Eve tries to help with that*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 4:45 am

Looking at her Digivice, Taiyo sees Roatha is moving.

Taiyo: "He's on the move."

Dobermon snaps at Lunamon.

LadyDevimon: "That is the light of your soul. A sacred territory that none may enter."

LadyDevimon looks over her shoulder at Cameron, grinning then looks back to Kylie.

LadyDevimon: "Some exceptions may apply."

LadyDevimon cracks the whip beside Kylie's ear.

Bastemon: "Not unless someone comes for the key."

MetalTyrannomon ignores the puny human with the glowing chest in favor of the glowing whatever Dorugamon is, preparing another laser to fire.

Nefertimon and Pegasusmon circle Dagomon binding it in a magical lasso of friendship and bullshit as the trident is yanked out of Rapidmon's chest.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:05 am

*Roatha cups his hands around his mouth.*

R"Dorugamon! Fall...wait, why are you glowing?"

*I guess he Digivolves? Dorugreymon then begins generating a massive iron sphere, quickly swelling to several times its size.*

R"Well, fuck being in this general area."

*Roatha runs back to whence he came as Dorugreymon fires at MetalTyrannomon.*
=========================
"It looks like he's just walking around that area."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:43 am

*GRapidmon's body begins to glow, and he raises his arms, using Golden Triangle*
---
*Lunamon growls at the Dobermon, while Cameron tries to step forward. Kylie just stares at LadyDevimon*
===
<I see. It looks like we're stuck here.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 7:52 am

The castle begins to appear, a MetalTyrannomon catching them in its sights. It doesn't make a move until they're closer in which it fires a missile at them.

Elsewhere around the castle they hear the sounds of battle.

The MetalTyrannomon fires its laser at DoruGreymon.

Cameron feels the heat of the flames imprisoning him, more than before.

LadyDevimon leans in, its face near Kylie's.

LadyDevimon: "But I will force myself into that absolute territory and extinguish the light of your soul. All while your big brother watches helplessly."

And at the lips of a Fallen Angel, Kylie experiences her first kiss. And LadyDevimon is not wearing cherry chapstick.

Dagomon roars, the trident being incinerated, a portion of its body smoking as the noose fades.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Six: Absolute Territory
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next