Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode Six: Absolute Territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leafy

Leafy

Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 6:01 pm

*Lunamon screams*

<You're gonna die for that!>

*Cameron screams and tries to charge LadyDevimon. Kylie splutters and shivers*
---
*GRapidmon fires Golden Triangle again, aiming for the smoking portion*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:50 am

*Euryale & Guilmon are on Kyubimon, so it's up to Fox Jesus to take the wheel. Euryale grabs on to her partners in both senses of the word & tries to keep them steady. Meanwhile, Dorugreymon fires a fucking meteor at the thing foolish enough to oppose him.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:20 am

MetalTyrannomon is all crippled and shit when the meteor disipates as I imagine it does.

Guilmon's fatass bogs Kyubimon down, so she can't get nearly far enough out of the missile's path and spills over from the resulting shockwave.

Taiyo: "Is everyone okay?"

===================================

Cameron gets a gnarly burn on his left arm from his container. LadyDevimon looks back at Cameron and smirks.

LadyDevimon: "So sorry. Did you want to be in her place or mine?"

LadyDevimon turns back to Kylie who sees a sudden blur of coiled leather as the flesh beneath her left sleeve opened up like a rose.

A mass of tentacles erupts from Dagomon, gradually dissolving into smoke as they brush up against their intended targets.

Dagomon: "I will have my revenge."

Soon they are left alone on the beach with only themselves, the mute tide, and the black light of the lighthouse.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:31 am

*Dorugamon takes aim at another as Guilmon Digivolves & charges the MetalTyrannomon that attacked them. Euryale helps Taiyo up.*

E"I was just about to ask you the same question."

*Sunflowmon swoops down to set Aroma down, then turns towards the crippled MetalTyrannomon.*

<SUNSHINE BEEEEEEAM!>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:21 am

<In your place? You're fucking sick!>

*Cameron doesn't stop. Kylie screams*
---
*GRapidmon and Eve cheer*

GRapidmon:<Stand and fight, coward!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:53 am

Sunflowmon proves to be a big plant and destroys the crippled beast.

The remaining MetalTyrannomon grapples with Growlmon and begins forcing him back.

From atop the castle's gates, DarkKnightmon watches the battle, flanked by four Devidramon while a pair of DarkTyrannomon stand guard in front of the gate.

DarkKnightmon: "Devidramon, take flight. Pluck that flowers petals."

The Devidramon screech and hiss as they take flight, heading towards Sunflowmon's general direction.

LadyDevimon: "Suit yourself."

LadyDevimon rips what's left of the sleeve off and tosses it towards Cameron. It's reduced to ash instantly upon contact with the flames that continue to burn him.

LadyDevimon: "What a shame, your brother can't rescue you. But that's okay, I'll still be here."

In a flash, Kylie's other arm begins to bleed as the whip cuts into it.

Hitomi: "It's gone."

Pegasusmon lands and reverts to Patamon, Azuma coughing up a storm, a little blood in it.

Azuma: "Wasn't so tough now, was he?"

Suddenly the darkness consumes them and all they see is black. Here they would witness the miracle of color as they changed around them.

The black grew bright, taking on a blue-green color where they would be reborn, stronger or weaker, whole or broken.

The color turns to red, the color of celebration. They would be free of the Hell that seperated them from their friends and hopefully reunited with them.

Yellow. The color that had saved them and put an end to their final abhorrent dream.

Then there was only white. In the World of Darkness part of them died. Whether it was a part they wished to part with or not is uncertain, but time would tell them otherwise.

The cycle returns to black. They're in the barren wasteland that is Server Continent. Somewhere on this new and unfamiliat landscape would be their friends.

Beneath the depths of the Dark Ocean, two Digimon, Octomon & Gesomon swim in synch, a darkness overtaking them as they merge, the thought to be dead God Dagomon reborn emerges from the fusion of the two beasts.

Dagomon: "A God cannot die."

Weary from the process of death and rebirth, it swims to the bottom of its ocean and returns to its city where it will rest, dreaming of revenge. Even if it takes a thousand years, it will exact its fury on those who would hinder its goals.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:36 am

OOC: Don't fuck with Sunflowmon, she'll burn your ass with her flower power.

*Growlmon breathes fire in its face. Sunflowmon sees the approaching Devidramon & flies up slightly, aiming at one.*

<SUNSHINE BEAM!>
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 2:57 pm

*Lunamon starts using Tear Shot on the bars of her cage as Kylie screams louder*

Cameron:<BIYOMON! Where are you?!>
---
*GRapidmon helps Eve up*

Eve:<Looks like we're back.>

*She takes out her d-terminal and tries to message Roatha*

Testing...Do you read?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:51 am

MetalTyrannomon pushes Growlmon back and opens up its left hand, firing a laser at him.

The Devidramon shrieks and hisses as it falls, scraping against the ground as it rights itself and flies back up to rejoin the others that each exhale a gust of wind at Sunflowmon.

Kyubimon fires a volley of fireballs at the Devidramon which evade them easily.

Taiyo: "They're too fast for it. Maybe this'll help."

With a 'Digimental Up!', Kyubimon reverts to Renamon and begins to grow and morph into a quadropedal reptillian-like creature as the Digimental grafts itself to her.

Raidramon: "Storm of Friendship, Raidramon!"

Lightning crackles around Raidramon's horn before a lightning bolt is shot out and strikes a Devidramon. Stunned it drops to the ground.

LadyDevimon: "This is so much better than the last time. You're actually capable of screaming."

LadyDevimon runs a finger along Kylie's shoulder, pressing hard on the fresh wound, smearing the blood as well as wiping some up which it then licks off its finger.

LadyDevimon: "How sweet, the blood of tainted innocence."

Dobermon snarls at Lunamon, using its Grau Lärm. The Tear Shots cease as Lunamon's abilities are sealed.

Within the dungeon, Biyomon feels a strange sensation within its body. Panic and fear that is not its own, but Cameron's.

Azuma and Hitomi turn around at the sound of a voice behind the group.

Baalmon: "For now at least. You won't be here for long and the bearers of the Dragon's Crests? It must fill you with glee to know they won't be."

Patamon Digivolves. Angemon charges Baalmon, swinging his staff which is intercepted by Baalmon's Kamiuchi.

Last edited by HarleyThomas on Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 am

E"That looks nothing like a fox."

*Sunflowmon flies down to evade. As she flicks her tail, she sends spikes at the Devidramon. Seeing the one stunned on the ground, she also fires a SUNSHINE BEAM at it. Dorugreymon comes sweeping down on the MetalTyrannomon, tackling it to the ground & tearing into it with teeth & claws.*

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:54 am

*GRapidmon fires at Baalmon*

Good. We're back from hell but I'm not sure where we are. What's going on?
---
*Kylie tries not to look at LadyDevimon's face*
===
*Biyomon jumps up*

<Cameron's in trouble!>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:43 am

Raidramon pounces on the downed Devidramon with a mouthful of electricity as the other three pursue and harrass Sunflowmon, pretty pissed off about getting stuck with a bunch of thorns.

MetalTyrannomon snaps its jaws at DoruGreymon and struggles to raise its left arm.

LadyDevimon tears off the rest of Kylie's jacket, tossing it to Cameron's prison where it's reduced to ash.

LadyDevimon: "Fear not. If you survive, you'll be a stronger person for it."

Fabric tears as LadyDevimon drags a nail down the front of Kylie's shirt, splitting it down the middle. LadyDevimon looks unamused.

LadyDevimon: "Humans are so unsatisfactory. You make all kinds of wonderful sounds, but aesthetically..."

LadyDevimon turns to Cameron, standing beside.

LadyDevimon: "Given your current predicament, which would you find more appealing?"

Bastemon: "We all are."

Baalmon cuts through Angemon's staff and jumps back to avoid Rapidmon's attack.

From under Baalmon's sleeve, several bullet-like projectiles fire out at Rapidmon as its aim shifts to Angemon.

Nefertimon reverts to Gatomon who tries to run around Baalmon while Angemon takes flight.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:03 pm

*Dorugreymon stops on the arm & tries to tear it off. Growlmon shoots spheres of fire at the Devidramon, trying to throw them off of Sunflowmon's tail. She keeps shooting spikes at them as she evades.*

E"Where is Zarek? He was supposed to be doing something over here."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:10 pm

*GRapidmon fires his missiles in response*

<Buddy, you've made a big mistake.>
---
<I can't leave him though!>
===
*Cameron flips her off*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:08 am

Devidramon's data drifts away when it's done being mauled by Raidramon. Another begins to fall, Raidramon blasting it with lightning to brings it down and repeats the process.

The other two and split up, one continuing to badger Sunflowmon, taking swipes at her as it passes while the other flies about hassling Growlmon with gusts of wind.

Zarek: "Right around here. I can do my part when I get a clear work area. Which should be any moment."

MetalTyrannomon snaps its jaws at DoruGreymon, sparks shooting out of its arm. It wrestles its other arm out and fires a missile point-blank at DoruGreymon, pushing him off and fucking itself up in the process. At this point, Zarek makes his move going towards the castle.

LadyDevimon: "Suit yourself."

LadyDevimon whirls around and slaps Kylie then drops the whip and holds a hand up which begins to transform into a spear-like appendage.

LadyDevimon: "Do you think your dear brother can take as much punishment as you can?"

Bastemon: "Hope your friends can get inside."

Baalmon jumps and counters, again directing the majority of its attack towards Angemon who begins to fall, feathers drifting to the ground below.

Azuma: "Angemon..."

Black engulfs the dying light, as he falls. Azuma clutches his forearm as the Crest glows violently, a yellow [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] appearing in its place. In the back of his mind, he hears a deep demonic voice.

Anger is a gift.

In a prison above the clouds, a divine being suffers.

Across the screen of Azuma's Digivice, the words Slide Digivolution appear as the falling Angemon rights itself. The consuming black begins to fade, Angemon's protruding out shedding their feathers and becoming more bat-like in appearance.

Azuma catches a feather as Devimon appears where Angemon once stood.

Azuma: "This is me at my darkest."

Baalmon swats Gatomon aside as she lunges at him then turns to Eve.

Baalmon: "Your trials are only beginning, Eve, Child of Knowledge."

Similar to her transportation to the Dark Ocean, a void opens up and hand-like tendrils reach out and grab her and Rapidmon, pulling them into the darkness.

Within the darkness, Eve is unable to see anything around her even her own hand or Rapidmon. Instead she only hears the words "I know this," and "This is happening," in a multitude of voices, some familiar, most not ranging from quiet barely audible whispers to shouting to harsh and gutteral growls.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 7:17 am

<I hope so too...>
===
Kylie:<Wait, don't hurt him!>
---
<Seriously?! I just got back.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 8:57 am

*Sunflowmon begins firing SUNSHINE BEAMS at the Devidramon being a dick to her. Growlmon keeps shooting fireballs at his enemy. Dorugamon shoots a bigass ball of iron at his opponent.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:25 am

Zarek reached out to touch the castle's wall, retracting his hand when the barrier appears and burns it as the MetalTyrannomon behind him is destroyed.

Devidramon evades, circling around Growlmon and attacking from behind with its wind breath.

Sunflowmon's Devidramon hisses and prepares to claw Sunflowmon's not so pretty face before being struck by lightning and dropping where Raidramon waits to finish it off leaving only the one Growlmon is dealing with left.

LadyDevimon: "Oh? So I should continue to hurt you instead? Is your big brother incapable of protecting you?"

LadyDevimon traces the lance-like appendage across Kylie's cheek making a small cut.

Devimon flies at Baalmon, swiping at it with his claws, the attack easily parried and countered.

Azuma stares at the feather in his hand as if the battle before him isn't taking place.

Azuma: "This is our future, mine and Patamon's. A future of pain and anger."

Gatomon takes another leap at Baalmon who merely catches and tosses her into Devimon's face, the Fallen Angel ignoring the cat in favor of the assassin.

The voices continue repeating their phrases another three times before coming to a halt.

In her mind's eye the words "Who am I?" flash before her.

In reality, Terriermon finds himself sitting on a table across from Eve who's strapped to a contraption much like Kylie although Eve is unconscious and has wires sticking into her arms and torso.

MetalPhantomon turns away from a chalk board featuring a diagram of the Digivice, Eve's Digivice in hand.

MetalPhantomon: "Do you know why you exist?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 4:22 pm

*Sunflowmon fires a SUNSHINE BEAM at the remaining Devidramon as Growlmon tries to dampen the attack aimed at him by swinging a Plasma Blade into it. Dorugamon shoots another huge-ass cannonball into the sky at the Devidramon.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Terriermon:<Because Eve needs me.>
===
I am only myself, for better or worse.
---
Kylie:<Better me than him!>

Cameron:<Kylie....>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 12:33 am

I don't know what to do about that shit, so Devidramon dies. Zarek makes his way further down the wall, towards the gate, seeing the two DarkTyrannomon around the corner.

Touching the barrier, the burn is less severe than previously.

Zarek: "More trouble."

DarkKnightmon watches the Chosen Children defeat the Devidramon and MetalTyrannomon.

DarkKnightmon: "Time to unleash my monster."

From behind the castles walls, the Chosen Children hear a loud mechanical roar.

Taiyo: "There's another one?"

LadyDevimon: "That would be so sweet if it weren't so pathetic. The Child of Reliability, unreliable."

LadyDevimon makes another cut on Kylie's cheek giving her an X.

Hitomi places a hand over the blackening feather as the 'snow' falls.

Hitomi: "That is not you. That is not Patamon. Your future is what you want."

Azuma: "Easy for you to say. You don't have the burden of-"

Hitomi: "It is not your burden to face alone. I will be with you to confront it. We all will. Together."

Baalmon kicks Devimon in the chest then spins around, slashing Gatomon with its dagger. She lies on the ground, struggling to stand.

Baalmon: "Don't fight it. This blade was forged for the purpose of slaying Holy-aligned Digimon. You've done well to survive that strike at your current level and status."

Azuma: "When will you believe in me?"

Hitomi: "I always have despite your flaws. They are as much apart of you as what binds us together."

Azuma: "That thing called Hope. Am I really the one to bear that trait?"

Hitomi: "As long as you believe you are. It is one of the things that brings us together."

The words "Why do I exist?" flash through her mind.

MetalPhantomon: "Are you that simple? Why do you Terriermon and all other Terriermon exist? It is not a matter of being bound to a human by fate. You exist because of technology and science. This human could not exist, but you and your species would so long as there exist data for the Terrier-species of dog."

MetalPhantomon goes over to a computer and types something in before plugging a wire into the Digivice.

MetalPhantomon: "DarkKnightmon discovered the secrets of Digivolution through magic, even going so far as to unlock a Digimon's potential. Do you know how this device works?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:53 am

<The digivice? I'm not exactly sure.>
===
I can't answer that.
---
<I'm not unreliable! Hurt me instead of her.>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:41 am

E"I think we'll be able to handle it."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:13 am

The remaining DarkTyrannomon come stomping, spitting fire at them. Zarek slips past them and heads for the gate. Touching the barrier, his hand does not burn.

Of course this is the weakest point. As for getting through...not even Wisemon could conjure up something of this power.

LadyDevimon: "Oh my, I have been from the start. These physical wounds--"

LadyDevimon slaps Kylie across her cut cheek.

LadyDevimon: "Mean very little. They'll heal with time. But internally, the wounds inflicted on her heart and soul, those never go away."

LadyDevimon runs a hand up and down Kylie's torso.

LadyDevimon: "She will never forgot the day the light of her soul was defiled. That sacred territory defiled. Her first kiss."

LadyDevimon turns to Cameron.

LadyDevimon: "All while you watched helplessly. If you had hoped to protect her, you failed."

Azuma: "Our experiences and adventure bind us together."

Hitomi: "As a group, yes. But between us, we are bound by Hope and what cannot be seen without love."

Azuma: "And what is it that cannot be seen without love?"

Hitomi closes her hand around Azuma, a pink glow coming from the back of her neck.

Hitomi: "Light."

Baalmon: "That took much too long and was quite dreadful, but the end result was worth it. For me at least."

Baalmon shoves Devimon aside and turns to Gatomon who manages to stand as she begins to Digivolve, taking flight as Angewomon.

Baalmon leaps at Angewomon and swings with its dagger. She defends with a Holy Talisman which she soon dispels to push Baalmon back and the dagger begins to break through.

She sees the words "Why am I here?" accompanied by a distant voice that sounds somewhat familiar.

MetalPhantomon: "By harnassing the Light of Evolution, a Digimon can temporarily achieve a higher form. Initially the status of the human or Digimon determines whether it'll activate."

MetalPhantomon pushes a button on the computer, an irritating buzzing sounds while the Digivice begins to glow a pale yellow.

MetalPhantomon: "Subsequent uses on the other hand are all manual. Terriermon, Digivolve."

The light spreads out and covers Terriermon, forcing the Digivolution to Gargomon. When the light fades, Gargomon feels incredibly tired, ready to pass out.

MetalPhantomon: "Congratulations, on being the first successful Digivolution in this experiment."

MetalPhantomon puts the Digivice down and goes over to Gargomon to look him over.

MetalPhantomon: "Sadly, it was not a perfect Digivolution. If I am to surpass DarkKnightmon, you'll have to be in fighting shape."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:44 am

E"I told you we could handle it."

R"Dorugreymon, would you like to do the honors?"

*And so Dorugreymon fires my new favorite attack.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode Six: Absolute Territory   Episode Six: Absolute Territory - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode Six: Absolute Territory
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next