Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:06 am

*Down below, the chains snap at their weakest link. Instead of dissolving, they wrap around Lilith's fingers & she uses them to trap Noah in the same Kido she was just in. Now he can't do anything to stop Lilith drawing black Reitsu over her face. As the mask forms, vines creep over her body. She opens her mouth, firing a Cero at the net, cutting it until it dissolves. Euryale stays on the ground as 4 vines form flower buds on Lilith's back, which open into long, petal-like wings. Finally, she takes to the air, flying towards Kira with her Zanpakuto drawn.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:12 am

[I don't think I want to get to know that redhead. She's scary.]

*Taiyo stands up and flashsteps down beside Euryale.*

"Hi!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:19 am

OOC: It has limitations, but you're more or less fighting an alligator in water. Also, are you going to argue physics in a Bleach RP? Shadows are solid because that is the power.

Noct was about to have her clone follow up with the attack when she saw the attack heading straight for her. In response she faded away the clone, and used all her strength to fortify her barrier. It held, for the most part, though it was cracked, and weakened. Noct was about to go about trying to restrengthen it, but then she noticed Lilith go full on hollow and didn't really know what to do, choosing to observe the situation rather than rush in blindly with another attack.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:04 am

OOC
Neo, what? The net isn't clamped around them like a fish net, it is just covering an area.
Also, how is it that Noah can't use his power but Lilith can? I never said it stopped people inside from using their power at all.
And how was it that Lilith just "grabs the net" and can somehow magically fly out of it?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am

Kira looks around at Lilith, his eyes widening.
Damn it, she broke through... Wait...
His eyes widened even more, and he began pouring his reiatsu into the regeneration of his javelin.
What's happening to her?!

"Lilith, stop! Keep away! Hey Lilith!" Kira takes a defensive stance and tears his mist out through the cracks in Noctis' box, then shrouds Lilith in it.
"I'm telling you, you have to stop!" He raised his regenerates javelin, ready to attack in either Noctis' direction or Lilith's direction.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:55 am

*Startled, Euryale whirls around & socks Taiyo in the jaw, knocking her down. Meanwhile Lilith dives out of the cloud, pointing her finger at Kira.*

"I don't have to do anything. Byakurai!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:01 am

*Taiyo rubs her jaw and stares up at Euryale her eyes watering.*

"What... What was that for?!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:04 am

Kira's startled expression turns to one of indifference, masking the annoyance and sorrow he held within.
He swung his javelin around in an arc shape, easily deflecting the Byakurai and leaping back even further.

"Here I was thinking that you were one of us, a comrade and maybe even a friend" Kira spoke expressionlessly, preparing to attack, "All I had wanted was to find out what you were doing, I never planned on fighting you of all people - Kyokko"

Kira disappeared from sight.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:40 am

"What? Don't look at me like that. You are clearly attacking me."
=============================================
"Inverse Mountain Crystal!"

*Lilith stops in midair, an inverted pyramid forming around her. White energy begins gathering at her fingertip again.*

"Right, because I always chain people up when I want to talk to them."

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:48 am

"What? I just said hi. I don't even know you yet."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:33 am

"I had just planned on asking questions..." Kira was obviously moving around all over the place, "I was informed that you were a dangerous subject, I was taking... precautions."
He stopped talking, feeling his javelin powering up in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:41 am

"You're a Soul Reaper. We're being attacked by Soul Reapers. Do the math."
==================================================
"I'm so sure. And I suppose you weren't ordered to do anything?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:48 am

"I don't know why you're being attacked by them. Besides that scary one didn't attack you."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:29 am

"I was ordered to capture you and take you back, which I hoped we could work out. But seeing as you were with your friends, I didn't see much chance in that" Kira explained further, still while moving around, then suddenly strafed the side of the inverted pyramid, hitting it with a Sokatsui and running.

If I make it weaker in one or two spots, I can penetrate the walls with my javelin at a point she won't be expecting... that is if she intends to keep on fighting me.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:27 pm

E"That's because she's your target."
==========================================
L"I have no intention of going back. Hollows, Quincies...they're your problems now. Not mine."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:31 pm

*Taiyo tilts her head and looks at Euryale like she doesn't know what she's talking about.*

"My target?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:10 pm

"You can't just desert the Thirteen Court Guard Squads and the entire Soul Society" Kira still didn't have any real emotion in his voice, "Especially while you posses such immense power..."
He strafed the other side again, hitting it with a Sokatsui and weakening it more.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 pm

"I didn't have to. They deserted me."
========================
"Are you dumb?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 10:32 pm

"I don't know what's going on, but I know I don't like it. And I don't like you."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:26 am

"We might have helped you... I didn't want to have to fight you like this" Kira felt really tired now, keeping his spell on for so long, "But, if you won't agree to just talk and drop the fight... I will attempt to take you down"
Kira stopped moving on that note with only a minor jump to the left, and waited for her answer, ready to launch his attack.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:41 am

E"Like I care."
==================
L"I'm not going anywhere. That's final."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:42 am

"I hope you fall over and die."

*She flashsteps away.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:43 am

"Will you at least explain what is happening to you? Do you know what's happening to the Soul Society?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:14 am

L"I don't have a damn clue. Stop badgering me!"
=================================
E"Well, that was an experience."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 am

As soon as Lilith said "badgering", the javelin had hit one of the soft spots in the pyramid. At it's over generated power level, made even stronger by his rising reiatsu due to hollowfication, it exploded right through the wall and soared over towards Lilith's left ribs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next