Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
+3
Seraph
Entranced
Neo Bahamut
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:25 am

Mortal is still angry at the situation, but knows there is work to be done. "This isn't over Senthose." She says before turning to hunt down the 5th seat who now has the unfortunate luck of being on the receiving end of Mortal's infinitely bitchy temper.

Mortal soon finds the fucker directing traffic between different communication points and waits until his orders are given and he is alone. Once he is Mortal lets out a sigh and simply squashes the man, her movements being replicated by her regal reptilian regular resulted in the reputable representative's remains being reduced to rubbish. "Well, that was easy."

--

Noct looked at Euryale. "I can teleport to anything that I can see so long as it has a shadow, and since it is night time that pretty much means anywhere. I'll see you at the beach."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:49 am

E"Nooooo! Ride the Lilith with me!"

L"I hate you so much."
==================================
*The rest of the compoud is empty by this point. Possibly, they fled from the smoking crater that Soi Fon had produced in the landscape.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:51 am

With a sigh Noct hops on. "Fine, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:09 am

*Lilith appears on the beach, panting heavily.*

"Get...off...now...please...."
======================================
*Once the failed Senkaimon fades, Noah widens his eyes & runs back into the cave.*

"I found her!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:11 am

Kira spins around, wiping his sleeve across his forehead to get rid of the sweat, "You found who...? Lilith?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:23 am

Noct sighs, "Sorry Lilith, she made me do it." She said, pointing at Euryale. Just then she sees a Soul Reaper turn and run away. "Well shit, this might suck." With that Noct blinked her eyes and tracked the Soul Reaper to the cave. "Well, it appears that there are three of them, which is an even split..." She looked at the exasperated Lilith and let out an annoyed sigh, "Nevermind..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:26 am

"Yes! I can't use Shunpo very effectively, so get out there, I'll catch up!"
==========================================
L"PLEASE get off...PLEASE...."

*She starts to stoop under the weight.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:31 am

"I'm already off, that is Euryale still on you." Noct says pointing.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:34 am

Kira didn't say anything, but he just disappeared suddenly, out of the cave without Noah being able to properly track his movement at all.

The next thing Lilith and her friends saw was a shinigami appear for a half second before a huge cloud of pinkish/red smoke exploded from his hands all around them.

His next objective was to get Lilith hostage- the best way to avoid a big fight here would probably be to hold her at at the edge of his blade, so now one made any stupid moves.

"Bakudo 4, Hainawa!" Kira extended the yellow ropes to catch Lilith where she stood, before unsheathing his blade and racing around to one side of her to finally make her his hostage.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:37 am

L"What the--"

E"Well, this is awkward."

*When the dust clears, Lilith has been chained with Euryale on her back.*

L"Nooooo! Getheroff getheroff getheroff!"

*She starts shaking around, trying to get Euryale off of her somehow. Noah shows up out of the cave a second later & just blasts at Noctis, for no apparent reason.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:40 am

Kira dived over to Lilith and Euryale and holds his blade to them, a cold look in his eyes, then hears Noah blast at Noctis.
"Noah, stop! Stop! I've got hostages!" He keeps the blade ready to stab straight through the pair of girls.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:51 am

Noctis tries hard not to laugh at what she sees, but she caved in fairly quickly, letting out a chuckle. When she saw Kira try to bum rush Lilith Noct let out a sigh and turned one eye silver, "I guess it is time to- Hold on now." Just as she was about to take a step towards Kira she saw Noah come out of nowhere. Not wanting to be subject to any kind of attack Noct just up and poofs from the battle field.

Sadly Kira was already at Lilith and Euryale, but Noct wasn't out of options. An arm appeared from the underside of Kira's blade, with a shadow blade in its hand. In one swift move the disembodied arm sliced at Kira's wrists. At the same time Noct's head seems to grow out of Kira's back, "Hey, I really don't want to fight, but you're not making it easy. Do me a favor, and release my friends, which includes the small, mouthy one."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:58 am

N"See, that's why I started attacking. I didn't want THAT to happen."

E"I am an innocent bystander!"

L"What the Hell are you talking about? You're harboring a fugitive."

E"No, I am clearly selling you out."

L"Are you as stupid as you are fat? Just do your Earth thing!"

E"Oh yeah."

*She squints her eyes & the sand around her rises in tendrils, forming tiny mouthes & chewing at the chains. It reminds Kira of a decaying Chain of Fate. Not far away, Taiyo senses the battle going on.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:03 am

Kira swears and leaps away to one side, getting a cut long the side of his arm from the shadow blade .

What power is this?!

He jumps up to his feet and feels Noctis' reiatsu... Not normal.
"Sorry, but we have our orders" Kira grumbles, "I can't let you go."

"Pa-su Keibatsu, Tentei!" Kira's zanpakuto releases, his reiatsu fluctuating madly for a moment, enough to make Kira light headed before it settled down.
Before anything else happened, a purple mist swirled and gathered around Kira and spread over to Noah as well.
Just a hunch...

He then readied his javelin.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:05 am

"Ooooh, I was going to go swimming soon and everything. It better not be a Hollow. Those things are scary."

*Taiyo groans and sets off in the direction of the battle.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:20 am

Once the mist was put down Noct was more or less spat out whole with about four swords coming out of her body at various spots. "Huh, didn't see that coming, I kind of look silly when I'm in one piece with all these blades." Noct shrugs and sinks into the floor again. She appears a few meters away with a scowl etched on her face, she didn't trust the pink mist, so she would have to test it.

In Noct's hand formed a bow with five arrows already knocked. "Hold still!" She called out. To get her point across Noct erected a solid wall on three sides of Kira, with the only open side being the one facing her. As Noct pulled back the arrows three ballista formed next to her, each with a bolt about as tall as Noctis was. All projectiles were launched at the same time directly at Kira. As they were loosed Noct made sure to vanish again, lest that Noah guy do something again.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:25 am

*As the dirt continues to chew through the chains, Lilith draws her Zanpakuto.*

"Germinate, Yggdrasil."

*Lilith's katana transforms, but Noah points his blade at her, forcing she & Euryale to drop their weapons & glare at him.*

*Taiyo arrives on a cliff overlooking this faggotry.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:29 am

Kira pays no mind to the walls, as they don't completely box him in.

The arrows all flew right to Kira's position, but he had already flown up into the air above, the purple mist going with him like the trail of a shooting star.

"I'll have to get rid of those" Kira mumbled and threw his javelin, the mist splitting it into three and directing the parts to be hurled into the ballistas, causing them to exploded.

Noah is no longer protected by the mist.

Kira raises one finger to be level with his nose and began mumbling to himself: "When evil glares, when shadows creep, as horror strikes, grasp the net of justice and cast it upon your foes, let them run and cower, let them fight against it, but do not let them win.... Bakudo 55, Etoku!"

Kira makes a small, fist sized hole in the mist shield and fired a yellow orb through ti, down towards everybody else.

Once it was above 10m above the ground, it crackled and suddenly burst into life, expanding into a huge net that stretched out for 100 metres before curling around and completing the net, completely trapping everybody within 100m within his full strength spell within no more than a second or two.

"Unless that girl was a coward or an idiot, she wouldn't have run much further away than about twenty metres... I think I've got them..." Kira smiled, but did not lower is guard, "Sorry about this Noah!"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:40 am

*Taiyo sits down, her feet hanging over the cliff and stares down the ensuing fight unsure of what to do or what's even going on.*

[Aren't those other Soul Reapers? Why are they attacking another Soul Reaper and what looks like two Magical Girls? That redheaded Magical Girl is pretty cute. I think I want to be her friend and with time lover.]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 6:15 pm

Noct, since she was still hiding in shadows, was totally unaffected by the net and appeared out of the side of a building quite a distance away. Once the net caught absolutely nothing and curled up and away Noct returned to the battle field. "Well, I'm not going to lie, I didn't see that coming, well, I did SEE it, but I had no idea it was a net, but still, it is kind of ineffective when I can fight you from about a mile away efficiently." Noct said with a shrug. "I don't think you fully understand my Umbral Edge, you see, anywhere there is a shadow is where I can be, and where I can see. Do you know what night time is? Night is when our side of the world is cast in the shadow of Earth, while the other side in the light of the Sun. Basically, we're fighting on the biggest shadow imaginable, you're at a severe disadvantage." With that Noct disappears into shadow again and appears instantly behind Kira, launching a kick directly at his head. The kick however had a few augmentations, for one, her shin was spiked, and for another, it seemed to be pushed forward by shadows increasing its speed exponentially.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:05 pm

Kira frowns, displeased that Noctis was able to bullshit his net trap.

He is able to duck down, simultaneously swerving around, squatting and hopping backwards.

All around Noctis, the purple mist fell and began swirling around her, blocking her vision and stopping her from using her teleporting trick.

"Bakudo 61, Rikijokoro!" The mist parted at Noctis waist to allow the six beams of light to slam into her sides and immobilize her.

Now I must strike hard.

Kira prepared to hurl his javelin forth.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:16 pm

OOC: Quick post because I have not been on for a bit, and most likely won't be on much tomorrow either.

Not wanting to take a chance at wrestling with the six beams of light now lodged snugly in her tummy, Noctis quickly enclosed herself in a solid cube to protect herself from attacks, buying herself time to try and figure out what the hell the six beams of light were doing, and why she could not move. As the barrier set in Noct used her ability to see from shadows to counteract the temporary blindness that was being caused by the mist. To keep herself still in the fight Noct formed an entirely black clone out of shadows behind Kira. The clone, which looked almost like a Gillian due to the color of it, then launched a bladed fist aimed at the small of Kira's back.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 4:41 am

OOC
Can the clones actually do damage?

IC
Oh no you' don't!

Kira, already in a battle ready position with his javelin ready, pivots on his right leg and swings the javelin, slicing the arm coming for him.

She shouldn't have been able to teleport out of my mist..!
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:36 pm

OOC: Lolwut? Yes they can, if a shadow sword can hurt you then why would you question if any other shadow object can?

The clone, being nothing but shadow, takes the loss of the arm in stride, and simply mirrors the attack with its remaining arm, this time aiming for Kira's gut. Since Kira had already swung his weapon, and the clone was already in close, the odds of Kira being able to dodge the attack should have been so infinitesimally small as to guarantee a hit.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 am

OOC
Well your power is OP enough, I just thought it might have some limitations in this way. Besides, how the fuck are shadows solid, they're just spots where less light reaches.

IC
Kira grunts and stumbles a bit as the blade cut the side of his abdomen.

I'm certain now, it's some kind of clone- unaffected by pain or injury, no real reiatsu signature...

He jumped about 10 metres away and pointed, aiming for the chest, "Byakurai!"

I need to finish this quickly, or I will run out of strength.
As the kido attack flies towards the clone, Kira spins and hurls his javelin at the box around Noctis, hoping to blast some of it away so he can see what's happening inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next