Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

City of Amnesia

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

City of Amnesia - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Zell didn't really know what to say, it was the first time she had ever seen someone with eyes like hers. "I don't know who he is, but you're right, his eyes are like mine... or maybe the other way around... I'm not sure." Zell ran a hand through her hair, "Maybe it isn't as uncommon as I had originally thought."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:17 pm

*Vega begins to climb up the arm the hand is attatched to up to the shoulder.*

[Either who or what is in here will let me in or get me the hell out of here.]
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:23 pm

T"Interesting...maybe you should come with us today."

*Lilith's head turns sharply towards Thiera.*
=============================================
*The enemy Megadeus swings a blasting cable at him.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Zell looks at Thiera, "Where exactly are you going?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:07 am

*Vega begins climbing from its shoulder down its back.*

[What is this thing and why isn't it doing something about the other thing?]
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:49 am

"Shit, Dad, what's going on out there?... A Medgadeus, now?!" Luna is thinking it's a bit annoying and ridiculous that the news is getting everything before the police.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:03 am

"I believe I've uncovered a Megadeus. Of course, I've been prepared for this possibility for many years now, but now that I think of it, it probably wasn't a coincidence that this killer & I ended up in the same tunnel. Most likely, he had memories that told him the Megadeus was down there. Or maybe he took them from his victims. I don't know."
================================================
<We wouldn't get a dispatch call for this. This is for the military to deal wiith.>
*The blasting cord hits the shoulder & the explosion causes the robot to start to fall over backwards. A line of 6 tanks show up. 3 point their cannons at Vega's Megadeus while the other 3 point theirs at the other one.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:15 am

*Topaz is sitting outside the station, still trying to figure out what to do next.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:16 am

[Shit!]

*A set of doors opened on the Megadeus's back which Vega promptly climbed in. The doors shut automatically, the sound of multiple locks falling into place filling the cockpit. Vega approached the pilot's seat turning the magnets in his gloves off*

"Tha... The hell?"

[Don't tell me I have to pilot this thing! ...I suppose it can't be helped. Hopefully there'll be some sort of magic that'll help me figure this shit out.]

*Vega sits in the pilot's seat taking the controls. On the outside, the Megadeus raises an arm holding a large assualt rifle taking it in its other hand and firing on the hostile Megadeus.*

[How... How did I do that?]
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:26 am

*It does blow off a fair amount of the robot's "shoulder," but unfortunately does nothing to stop him from falling on his back. The tanks begin firing & he feels shockwaves as shells pound into his machine. The other Megadeus just flails its arms around, detonating them prematurely. It then lashes out with a single tentacle, detonating all 3 tanks attacking it in a single line.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 am

*Gelu Chalybs resumes firing for a few seconds longer. Lowering the assualt rifle, Gelu Chalybs mouth opens and fires out a large needle at the opposing Megadeus' body.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:06 pm

Zell looked at Thiera a bit warily, "I'm not sure I would be so good underground, looking for ancient robots, where you previously found a murderer." She said, "I mean, I'm here specifically to avoid murderers, and paint..." She finished.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:18 pm

T"You missed my inflection. He had memories, he was in the tunnel...well, I guess he still is. He brought it down on himself, after all."

L"She means that he is dead. She informed me last night that you cannot repair a human, once his or her skull has been crushed."

T"Yes, yes, I don't think she wants to hear about crushed skulls."

L"Why not?"
===========================================
*The other tanks apparently decide to back off & take care of the winner. The Megadeus, now with several large holes blasted through it, begins running towards Vega. Closer-up, he can see that the cone-like head is a drill.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:21 pm

*Gelu Chalybs fires off more needles at the other Megadeus' body and raises an arm where a port opens up. Machine guns rise from the port and fire at its head.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:19 am

Zell was still a bit wary, "I don't really want to go into a tunnel that has a tendency to collapse either..." She said.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:05 am

L"Is this what that man meant when he talked about 'ignorant creatures afraid of the truth'?"

T"Hush. Fine, if you don't want to come, then don't. For now, let's eat."

*Lilith stands up & walks into the kitchen.*
=======================================
*With 45% of its body gone & 100% of its head, the Megadeus takes a few more feeble steps forward before collapsing. Its own explosive cords pile on it & the remains are blasted into scrap metal in a series of blinding explosions that catch the nearby buildings on fire. The tanks take aim at Vega's Megadeus again.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:11 am

"Damn it."

*Gelu Chalybs slowly gets to its feet.*

[Now a question in etiquette: Do I get out of here as either this robot thing, this part of the city, or the city in general or do I open fire on these tanks?]
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:11 am

The car doors slam shut, and about ten police cars set off out of the station.

Eight head off in the direction of the strange robot fight going on in order to help the citizens affected, and another two head off towards the scene of the previous night's crime.

When Luna and the other cops pulled up, they wonder into the tunnel, switching on flashlights and trying to find this chamber.
"Look out for a whole in the floor, don't step in it guys" Luna whispers for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Zell furled her eyebrows, "Hey, I never said I was afraid of anything, and I'm not ignorant, I just don't want to go into a unstable tunnel that is frequented by murders." Zell continued, "Besides, what would there be to gain from having me go down there? I'm only a painter, not an archeologist."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:50 pm

T"What is there to gain by arguing with a mouthy android?"

*Lilith comes out with plates of oysters, some shrimp cocktail, a lobster, & sauteed fish of a few different sizes, all balanced somewhat precariously on her hands & arms.*
*As he's sitting there, they continue to fire on him. A warning sign goes off & a screen shows him an image of the robot, with citations on the left shoulder & stomach region reading "Damage!" Some cop cars show up.*
*They find the hole a few hundred feet in. It seems to have widened a bit from the collapse.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 pm

*Gelu Chalybs takes a few steps back from the tanks, its mouth opening and firing a needle at the ground in front of the tank.*

[Further potential loss of life, more property damage, further damage to this thing. Today hasn't been a good day for me. If I knew I wouldn't get shot, I'd climb out, go home and go to bed.]

*Gelu Chalybs turns around and begins walking down the street not giving a fuck.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 8:20 pm

Zell let out a sigh, "I didn't know that androids had a proclivity for mouthing off." When Lilith came back out of the kitchen with a entire buffet of seafood Zell looked a bit shocked, "Do... Do you need any help with all of that?" She asked, amazed half of the trays were not on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:02 pm

Luna smiled and nodded, "Here it is.... set up the lights, guys."

The two other cops opened up their backpacks the got out a punch of poles and two big light heads, then set them up around the hole so that the area was well lit.
Luna then got out her camera and took a few photos of the hole.

"Okay... now, who wants to go down first?" Luna asked as as took the harness, grapple and rope from her backpack.
"No one, huh? Oh well, I'll go" Luna was already putting the harness on anyway, attaching the rope and setting up the grapple hook in a good position, "Keep your ears out for any trouble, and if I need help but can't speak for some reason, I'll either shoot up a flare or tug on the rope sharply four times"
The others responded with nods, and Luna disappeared down the hole with her helmet mounted torch.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:13 pm

L"No."

*She throws all of the plates in the air. They clatter noisily on the table in front of her, but none of their contents have been disturbed. She puts her arms back to her side.*
=========================================
*As he's doing that, people point & run away, or else take furtive looks out of their windows.*
=========================================
*The chamber remains dark. Although she can see the stage lights over head, they don't go on. Looking around the room, she sees no hint of the door into the next chamber. But she does see a strange pile of rocks by a wall in the otherwise smooth cave.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 pm

When Luna reaches the floor, she takes the last item out of her backpack- a light bulb lantern- and sets it up on the floor, casting light through most of the chamber.
She looked around, not seeing much of interest, then she spots the pile of rocks.
"Hm...odd... very out of place" She mutters to herself as she wonders over to the pile.
I could move it... maybe... it might be hiding something of interest but on the other hand it might just be a useless escapade...

After a little thought, Luna head back and yells up at the others.
"Hey, one of you, get down here with me! Just one of you, okay? Hurry up"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City of Amnesia   City of Amnesia - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

City of Amnesia
Page 8 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next