Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer

Go down 
+10
Tsukuyomi
Potterwatcher1997
Entranced
kisukeFan_4337
HarleyThomas
Loki
Taegan
Seraph
Neo Bahamut
Script-Z
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:05 pm

HarleyThomas wrote:
Easy. Panty & Stocking is shit. Like where the majority of its humor comes from.

Both Panty and Stocking and FLCL came from the makers of NGE, all three of which are awesome. But that last part is true.....

Yes. Yes it is.

And I figured it wasn't, since I knew your name wasn't Gin Ichimaru and that you more than likely had more than one friend.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Just because Neon Genesis Evangelion came from Gainax doesn't mean everything they turn out is good.

Such as Panty & Stocking which is not good. As I have stated and will continue to do so.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Quote :
Which in reality is below me since I consider myself to have enough vocabulary to be able to express myself with strong words that are not curses.

Now what if I told you that not cursing means you obviously don't have the emotional fortitude to handle it, in the long term?

It'd be pretty ridiculous, wouldn't it? So can we please stop acting like there's a right way & a wrong way to post on an internet forum? Please?

Quote :
And I didn't "butcher it" to avoid a ban, I thought it was meant to be an actual response to a post not a forum to forum death threat. If he wanted it like that he should have fucking said, okay?

That's what you claimed in the thread, so this would be considered backpedaling. Besides, I did state the intent of the message, you just deleted the part that did that. Now, even though I'd think it was common sense, I would have been willing to specify, but I told you that my internet shut down soon after sending that.

Quote :
Am I the only one left which isn't just going to troll now? Am I alone in thinking that I might be able to do something without degenerating to that?

The reason we reverted to trolling is because "civility" wasn't getting us fucking anywhere. You saw that in your thread, they focus on what they want to focus on. Oh, I trolled Mr. Shinigami, obviously I NEVER started a civil thread EVER.

That goes for the members, too. I'm getting sick of them acting like they're in the same boat because "Ooh, I got a warning." Big fucking deal. I got banned. They know damn well that the only reason it took so long is because there wasn't anyone high enough on the ladder to around to do it before. They know that because I said as much. And I don't believe that "escalation" crap either, because BM has gotten a few bans to, & he's still giving his "I'm so much better than you" fillibusters.

Frankly, I don't know what you expect to accomplish. "Get dirt on them"? For what? Unless you get each one fired in succession & replaced with someone who can do a decent job, there's nothing that will do. And as bad as the current batch is, the most active non-mod members right now is ByakuyaMayuri. They've made it quite clear that they don't intend to face up to anything, in spite of all of their "civility" bullshit. If you can't get them to admit to anything, you sure as Hell won't get them to change anything.

Quote :
And yes, Ururu Blue is on, which may mean we get questions answered (which could be good or bad, depending on how stupid she really is).

Ururu Blue is responsible for deleting Sidenote's posts, so I can tell you that it's no better on that front. Besides, this is the admin who told me that God Skopos was considered a troll. She was ignoring her blatant biases before it was cool.

While I will not try to explain why the actions that were taken by other mods were taken (as I have no idea of the inner workings of their minds, I will not try to act in such a way), I will say that in most punitive cases, reputation effects your punishment.

Quote :
It's really easy to say "He was banned for doing this and so should this person for doing the same thing", but that ignores the fact that this wasn't a new thing for Neo. It had become a pattern for him, for a while. There are posts complaining about Neo from months ago.

Unsurprisingly, MayuriUrahara opens his mouth without thinking, again. There are posts complaining about BM from months ago. There are posts complaining about SoulKing from months ago. I'm sure there are posts complaining about the mods from months ago.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:02 pm

I think it's hilarious how you tell me off for swearing, and then go and swear. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:09 am

Entranced wrote:
I think it's hilarious how you tell me off for swearing, and then go and swear. Good job.

I didn't tell you off, just for swearing, derpface -_-

I just said that the fact that you swear more than once every sentence (sometimes) in every post you make makes you look like you're trying to be tough over a forum.

I didn't say "don't swear".

Potterwatcher1997 wrote:
Yes. Yes it is.

Who knew Potter might have a bi spark in her after all?
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:27 am

HarleyThomas wrote:
Such as Panty & Stocking which is not good. As I have stated and will continue to do so.

Exactly what do you have against stripper angels who were kicked out of heaven that can fight using their underwear against stripper demons?

Loki wrote:
Who knew Potter might have a bi spark in her after all?

That's for me to know and you to probably never find out Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 Imhighplz
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:17 am

Quote :
That's for me to know and you to probably never find out

Sure, sure, I will.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:57 am

The thing is, you live halfway across the world. So it would be extremely hard for you to try and find out. Speaking of my sexual preferences, I happened to come across something totally awesome the other day:
"Are you straight?"
"No."
"Are you bisexual?"
"No."
"Are you a lesbian?"
"No."
"Then...what are you?"
"I am Gerard-sexual. I am attracted to Gerard Way and Gerard Way only."
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Hahaha...for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Quote :
Divine Truth wrote down:
- Being being rude to others in conversation (including SCREAMing) -
1st offense = Warning from moderator.
2nd offense = 1 day ban.
3rd offense = Week ban or longer.

- Taking part in a flame war -
1st offense = Week ban.
2nd offense = Month ban or longer.

Congratulations, BM. You've successfully proved to anyone with basic common sense that you deserved to be banned ages ago.

Quote :
Neo isn't going to become unban because he proved to us that he no longer respects the forum from his recent activities.

Damn right. Haven't any of these idiots heard the phrase "respect must be earned, but it's easy to lose"? I don't remember them doing anything to earn respect, & if they did, that was instantly undermined by all of...this.

No, I wasn't going to follow the "proper channels," because they had proven themselves to be worthless. What part of that is hard to understand?
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
Now what if I told you that not cursing means you obviously don't have the emotional fortitude to handle it, in the long term?
And what if I told that where I'm from, cursing is a sign of a low standard of education, lacking vocabulary and a low status? Now, I'm thinking that Entranced sees cursing more as Diclonius believes though.

Last edited by Tsukuyomi on Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Potterwatcher1997 wrote:
HarleyThomas wrote:

Exactly what do you have against stripper angels who were kicked out of heaven that can fight using their underwear against stripper demons?

Way to make something bad sound worse.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Quote :
And what if I told that where I'm from, cursing is a sign of a low standard of education, lacking vocabulary and a low status? Now, I'm thinking that Entranced sees cursing more as Diclonius believes though..

I would:

A) Ask you where you're from.

B) Point out that it's probably a cultural stereotype.

I've hit this issue so many times it's not even funny, but I want you to stop & think about what a curse word is, for a second. It's just a sequence of symbols, they have no meaning greater than what we attach to them. Often, they mean exactly the same thing as other, more "acceptable" words. Case in point: Fucking versus intercourse. What is the difference, here?

Then you have what Entranced often does, which is using curse words as an interjection. It's quite an effective way of increasing the impact of a simple sentence. No, I don't think BM is a complete idiot, I think he's a complete fucking idiot.

You might argue that the insertion of the word "fucking" adds nothing to the sentence but feeling. However, it doesn't detract from anything either. The statement "2 plus 2 equals 4" is equally true as the statement "2 plust 2 fucking equals 4."

In the end, it all comes down to stylistic choice. You might as well argue that, because I frequently use "'cause," I don't know enough to use the full word, "because."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Quote :
17:41
OffbeatAdam
so, i get into philosphy with the guy about trying to dictate when an argument isn't an argument
OffbeatAdam
and when someone is insulted and when they're not
OffbeatAdam
and when the human language isn't supposed to be used
OffbeatAdam
and i sum it all up with, welcome to the internet, cunt.

Now, this guy, this guy is my kind of admin.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:46 pm

A) Sweden

B) If you wish to discuss this further I suggest you elaborate what you mean by 'cultural stereotype'.

If you would say "BM is a complete fucking idiot" I would interpret it as you are agitated since you, to me at least, rarely curses. Entranced on the other hand probably thinks he is cool or something.

Anyhow, done something interesting today?
Back to top Go down
Entranced

Entranced

Quote : "Irrelevant deep bullshit that sounds cool"

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:01 pm

What's with this shit, of you thinking that I'm trying to act cool, by swearing? What are you stupid?

I don't need anyone's approval. Least of all yours. So please.

Is this one of those things like "Oh well he's swearing so he must be mad.", Who the fuck says I'm mad, trying to act cool, or any other form of BS?

God you couldn't be more wrong.

I've dealt with that argument so many times before, of "Because, so and so is swearing, they must be BLANK". When In reality has it ever crossed your mind, that maybe I swear, just, because I can?

And then there is also the other stereotype "If you swear you must be unintelligent". Which is a complete falsity.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Entranced wrote:
"Because, so and so is swearing, they must be BLANK".
No, but that's just me. And that high-pitched beep they use at TV whenever someone says something like that is annoying.

By the way Entranced, I was merely stating the view of cursing where I'm from. I don't know what view there is at the matter where you live.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:17 pm

For some reason, my family believes that anyone who curses is a horrible human being and deserves to burn in hell. Which is one of the many ways that I differ from my family in opinions. If you want to curse, be my guest. Everyone should be able to do what they want to do. ANARCHY.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Pfft, Swedes. Bastards can't even build furniture.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:21 pm

HarleyThomas wrote:
Pfft, Swedes. Bastards can't even build furniture.
And what do you base that statement at?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:25 pm

IKEA.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:29 pm

I swear more often than some people notice. I may be agitated. I might just be swearing for emphasis. Or just because, fuck, why not? Take Cracked.com for example. Quantum physics sounds a lot cooler as Cracked defines it: "Particles popping in & out of existence, not doing what they're supposed to, & generally acting like assholes."

I just see a lot of really dumb attitudes towards swearing. Someone, I shit you not, told me "all fags should die," then whined that I was attacking him because I said, "Well, shit."

I'm shooting the shit with the BF admin, right now. He's a pretty cool guy. Eh, told me he stole BF & doesn't afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:35 pm

"I was permabanned because your moderating team is shit."
"Yeah, I've been meaning to do something about them, but I got sidetracked by other things. Mainly things that don't suck."
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:46 pm

*laughs at Harley in a warm way*
I'm unsure whether IKEA is known for it's quality, but rather for their idea that you assembly the product yourself. And relatively cheap. What furniture did you buy there and what happened to it?
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 4:56 pm

I'm pretty sure I don't have an IKEA in my province. I'm mainly going on the joke their furniture sucks and it hella complicated to assemble.

Turn one particular piece sixty-four point eight degrees, says six latin chants (not included), ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next