Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer

Go down 
+10
Tsukuyomi
Potterwatcher1997
Entranced
kisukeFan_4337
HarleyThomas
Loki
Taegan
Seraph
Neo Bahamut
Script-Z
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Settle down.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:07 pm

No, no. He is has a point there.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:10 am

Entranced wrote:
Loki wrote:
Quote :
'm sorry, but that shit is extremely stupid. You did this and you DIDN'T, expect that to happen? Come the fuck on.

I know I've probably said this before, but the excessive swearing in every post doesn't make you sound tougher/smarter or in any way better than you would without it.

But sticking to topic, they are seriously overreacting. I don't remember making sock puppets being a one time ban thing before, especially for somebody who has never made an offense before.

You misuse the word Excessive. Excessive would be something like "'I'm sorry, but that shit is extremely stupid. You fuckin' did this and you DIDN'T fucking, expect that to happen? Come the fuck on." And personally I think using some swear words sounds much better than not using them. But, it's ok, If you really don't like it, I can tip toe around you so I don't hurt your feelings.

"I still don't want to get banned, so I'm going to quote neo, but butcher it, because it's too aggressive."

Lulz. Come at me bro.

-_- Way to get shitty. It didn't hurt my feelings, but it just looks like you're showing off how cool you can be to your e-buddies whenever you post, that's all.

And I didn't "butcher it" to avoid a ban, I thought it was meant to be an actual response to a post not a forum to forum death threat. If he wanted it like that he should have fucking said, okay?

Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:54 am

I could probably curse like a bloody sailor, that's my damn work, but what the hell would I achieve by that? It would make me sound like a fucking bimbo, perkele! Which in reality is below me since I consider myself to have enough vocabulary to be able to express myself with strong words that are not curses. And that is why I like reading Kyrie Eleison's posts, since he uses an advanced language.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 am

And now we're back at the in fighting...
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:31 am

Here, have some hentai!:
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:32 am

Bah dum psh.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:43 am

Anyhow, I'm off to do some crafting. Have a good day, Harley!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:35 am

Am I the only one left which isn't just going to troll now? Am I alone in thinking that I might be able to do something without degenerating to that?

My plan is just to gather enough dirt to launch at the mods and just persist with it... I'm not breaking any rules so they can't stop me doing it without proving me right.

Might not get anywhere... we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:48 am

I'm thinking about doing something along the lines of that. Or at least trying as hard as I can to get KF unbanned. I mean, what are they going to say, "KF was banned and will stay banned, and if you keep persisting, then you will get banned too for no real reason."?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:52 am

Well I've made a thread (http://www.bleachforums.com/showthread.php/49621-A-few-simple-questions?p=1533048#post1533048) but I don't know whether it'll get anywhere.
I find it difficult to believe that this group + Zero Sum are the only ones who see the bullshit going on here.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:10 am

I added my say in.

Quote :
"As I understand (especially because I made one of them) they were both simply threads questioning decisions by the mods... since when has that been against the rules? Free speech not a thing 'round these parts?."

This is something that I've been wondering as well. Now, I know that Neo Bahamut had gotten several temporary bans and warnings over trolling in threads, but it seemed like what really did it for him was making a thread criticizing one of the mods. Is that not allowed any more? I believe that at the beginning of your regime, you specifically told us all, "I may be a mod, but don't be afraid to argue against me." Now, I realize that arguing and criticizing may be different things, but Neo wasn't as hurtful with his criticism as some other members were in the past (who didn't get banned).

And now, you guys have even started closing out threads that didn't really deserve to be closed. After Kisuke Fan was banned, there was a mass deleting of posts and locking of a few of her threads. Why is this? Mr. Shinigami, you claimed that one of the threads went "off topic". But it was a thread in the Social Section, which doesn't really make sense. The threads in the social section really are for what the title says: being social. I seriously doubt that there have never been any other instances of people going off-topic in Social threads--especially a thread about good threads in the past--aside from the times when we have. If it was the manga section, I would totally understand. But it's not, and I don't. I also seriously doubt that it's justifiable by the rules to go around deleting the posts of someone who's been banned just for kicks when the said posts aren't insulting in any way.

And may I just point out that locking this thread without answering it is basically a way to prove both of the points above. We've approached in a civil and non-insulting way, and I would appreciate it if we could have our questions answered.

Thank you,
--Potter.

Tsukuyomi wrote:
Here, have some hentai!:

Dude, you're so cruel! Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 Ohshitplz
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 am

Hoping for a little MelloxL action, were ya?
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:18 am

Loki wrote:
Hoping for a little MelloxL action, were ya?

Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 Ulquiorrapedplz NOT YAOI! NEVER YAOI! NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 am

When you merge girls and anime together the result is usually yaoi.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:23 am

Loki wrote:
When you merge girls and anime together the result is usually yaoi.

Yes, I'm quite strange in that yuri is actually more appealing. I avoid yaoi like it's the Black Plague.

And lucky us, it looks like ururu_blue is on. Maybe we'll get our questions answered, at last. Or maybe we'll get ignored, locked, and banned.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:25 am

Fucking shit won't let me quote.

"Yes, I'm quite strange in that yuri is actually more appealing. "

:O...
This is good.

And yes, Ururu Blue is on, which may mean we get questions answered (which could be good or bad, depending on how stupid she really is).
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 am

Let's see...let's see...I'm refreshing the page...AAAAANDDD....nada. -_- If they don't answer by the end of the day, I'm going to spam that thread all over the place (to all of the BF'ers that were stalking us on here, that was a joke).

And for the record, exactly WHY did you decide to Facebook stalk me on this fine morning? Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 KittydividerplzBleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 Kittydivider2plzBleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 Kittydivider3plzBleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 Kittydivider4plzBleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 Kittydividerspooky
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Yaoi sucks, imo. I'm not a fan of Yuri either, but it's more elegant, I think. If Iu had a choice between the two, and couldn't get anything straight, I'd go with yuri.

And for a looooong time, I thought that Blue was a boy. Well, I guess girls knit more than guys...
Anyway, this situation call for the story of Rob Alrowe and the girly samurai Blue. And of course, the faggy fag referred to only by the initials B and M.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 pm

If you want to torture me (I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but whatever...) then all you have to do is spam me with hentai LxLight doujinshi. That's the worst pairing of them all, IMO. Ulquiorra and Grimmjow is pretty bad, and anything Naruto naturally makes my eyes bleed. I could go on a giant rant on why I hate yaoi and name a million pairings that suck, but I'll save you the time. Just know that LxLight is awful and stupid.
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:54 pm

I agree 100%. I feel like vomiting when I read those.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:56 pm

Originally, I didn't like Yuri, but after I saw this:
Spoiler:
was when I started not minding it.
And then I started reading Ecchi. Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 Imsrspervplz
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:22 pm

ecchi...heheh.
BTW, I have a recommendation for you. http://www.manga2u.com/Love_Strip/
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:41 pm

Easy. Panty & Stocking is shit. Like where the majority of its humor comes from.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Potterwatcher1997 wrote:
Originally, I didn't like Yuri, but after I saw this:
Spoiler:
was when I started not minding it.
And then I started reading Ecchi. Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 Imsrspervplz

That is sexy... so... sexy O_O (the picture).

And that's not even my real facebook account, I just thought I'd see your fb page with a fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer   Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach Forums and the Ban Hammer
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next