Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)

Go down 
+4
HarleyThomas
Taegan
WolfSmasher
Seraph
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Go ahead and insert yourself in the city somewhere ^^
Back to top Go down
kisukeFan_4337

kisukeFan_4337

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Can I be drinking a soda?
Of course I can.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
OrihiMayuri

OrihiMayuri

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:05 am

Is this open for joining?
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
OrihiMayuri

OrihiMayuri

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 am

Ayeee, then I shall have my bio up sometime after I sleep. Its practically bed time for me~
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:39 am

Alrighty
Back to top Go down
OrihiMayuri

OrihiMayuri

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 am

Name: Faustello Rite
Personality: Music is the life of Faustello, who is more commonly known as Mellow Tello. If an event or emotion can't be described with moving notes and belting out lyrics, there's a chance that it simply won't interest him. Tello tends to indulge himself in many extracurricular activities at his school because he prefers to keep busy though his duties as president of the school's music club, band, and choir don't seem to bog him down. His motto is "Don't get yourself in a tizzy." Literally put, nothing really bothers him. While this may make him seem uncaring to some about certain matters (especially about death), it is only one wedge of his personality that he can't change. Tello is laid back, carefree, and seemingly a contented boy. He is fairly popular with his populous peers due to his widespread activity. He doesn't eat much, causing some to worry about him, especially if they are a fan, and he doesn't seem too concerned about sleep, either. Faustello acts as a mediator between schoolmates who have bad blood towards one another, believing that violence should only be used as a last option, and that arguments can be won by listening carefully to both views and drawing on middleground compromises. That is not to say that Tello can't take care of himself in violent situations. He is actually quite capable, especially when defending members who are generally weak, handicapped, or of the opposite sex and when he can't talk his way out. While he's not working on his next piece of sheet music, he is busy chatting up the locals, for he is very friendly and chatty. Though a nice guy, Faustello has some personality flaws that make him stand out. He is a procrastinator, not worrying about deadlines though loving to work. He may rework a single piece for weeks over a deadline, and expect others to accept his entry. He is also horrible at gauging the severity of situations. He can sustain a terrible injury and blow it off as nothing, causing him to become critical before anyone realizes.
Background: Faustello Rite was born to a normal family, not musically inclined. That seems to be have been a special gift for Tello only. From a young age he studied the musical greats and aimed one day to become a famous and successful composer. His family is extremely well off financially and live in a grand house. Tello is an only child and has never wanted for anything, having no care that he is better off than most, he views everyone as equals. His parents and grandmother, who live in the home with him, treat him with utmost respect for his status and good marks in school, as well as his creative genius for music. His stable homelife makes his worryfree personality all the more prominent.

Tello currently attends Tristan High in grade 12 and is President of many of the school clubs and offices. He is generally well liked by the student body and by the staff. He has built quite a reputation at the school from the time he was small, up. He currently is attempting to put together an afterschool symphony rock band, and is passing out flyers and sticking notes on the bulletin boards scattered around advertising for such. But mostly he leads a fairly normal life, although a richy pretty boy....it still doesn't affect his attitude.
Appearance: (Drawing him in a bit) He's going to be a pretty boy with bright hair and dark highlights. He tends to dress formally despite his casual personality, because he thinks musicians should carry a lofty, confident appearance regardless the genre they perform in. He's going to be fairly averaged sized, but thinner than most guys his age, with little muscle mass. His face will be light and feminine with luscious lips and heavy lashes on his clear eyes.
Magic: Faustello controls rhythm energy of the spirit. This can generate sound and cause tremors if the energy rhythm fluctuates greatly. He can also cause sonic sound to stun the enemy and even to throw them at great lengths if controlled correctly. Later on, once his powers are mastered, he can cause various mental states by causing sounds to vibrate within someone at certain frequencies (kind of like mind control). He mostly uses his powers for music creation at this point, not being a fighter. His scales are eggplant purple.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 am

So detailed. Try not to abuse the magic when it gets stronger and you have my approval.
Back to top Go down
OrihiMayuri

OrihiMayuri

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Do I just start anytime I want to or do you have plans to stick me in at some other point or another? (In some roleplays I am in, the GM tells us when we can come in, for story purposes)
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:03 am

He can be leaving the school and meet up with Klein since Klein is the president of the student body (and a avid music fan) so it would do well towards Rite's goals for after spring break to start schmoozing up to Klein xfd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)   Dragon Wake (Sign-ups) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Wake (Sign-ups)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Dragon Wake-
Jump to: