Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tale of Two Cities

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:28 pm

Luna wondered through the police station, taking two pistols, a taser and a police woman's uniform.
She left and wondered back to the wharf, looking for her Megadeus.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:31 pm

[As alway I only get one shot.]

*The now disabled cannon returns to its upright position and Gelu Chalybs raises its rifle and begins to advance towards the Megadeus, firing.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:11 pm

*The Megadeus's armor is scraped a few times before it makes a circle with its fingers & the bullets start bouncing off of the air in front of it.*
============================================
*Strangely enough, once she got there, she found that no one was around & the Megadeus had been completely repaired & put into a sitting position, arms folded on its lap, as if awaiting her return. Lying in front of it is a few sheets of paper bound together.*
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Luna took a quick look around before walking over to the papers and looking at them.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:26 pm

*Gelu Chalybs stops firing and continues to advance. Once in range, it opens its mouth and fires an explosive needle at the Megadeus.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:40 pm

*All of these things bounce off of the Megadeus, the shrapenel actually clanking off of Gelu. Then lightning arcs out from around the Megadeus's fingers, electrocuting him.*
==================================
First page:

Book of Revelation

Revelation 1

[3] Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

Revelation 5

1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it.

Second Page:

Revelation 6

1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.

2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

Third Page:

6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

7And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

9And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

Back:

*A cursive script reading "Gordon Rosewater" & a doodle of a smiling old man's face with closed eyes superimposed on a tomato.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Zell looks at Thiera and smiles, "No, no, you have not... I was just going to, um... Hey, I'm going to go and practice with Mirror Zero, but I would feel embarrassed if you followed, so, uh, don't follow me." With that she hopped into her Megadeus and sped away.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:07 am

"Oh. That's odd." Luna said before folding the paper and putting it in her pocket.

Last edited by Loki on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:38 am

*The propulsors along Adramelech's remaining wing start working and he runs forward at great speed, repeatedly punching at the Megadeus from behind.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:53 pm

*With the presumably being distracted, Gelu Chalybs open fires with its assault rifle.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:02 pm

*With the electromagnet broken, the Megadeus receives several shots in the face, until its head shatters apart & it collapses.*
===============================================
*Thiera frowns as she watches her go. Eventually, the tunnel exits from a small rock outcropping in the middle of the desert. Under the sand, she can see glimpses of a helicopter pad.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:08 pm

*Gelu Chalybs fires a needle at the downed Megadeus.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:11 pm

*The Adramelech stomps down on the downed Megadeus.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Zell heads over there.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:02 pm

Luna sets about finding a phonebook to search for the Rosewater guy.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:18 pm

*The pad opens up, dropping her into a shaft that traps the Megadeus's movement. There is a ladder in the shaft extending to a door that a person could fit through.*
===========================================
*It's the President of the Paradigm Corporation.*
===========================================
*Now the Megadeus's upper body is broken into pieces.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm

"Oh, well, I wonder if he wants this back. Too bad, mine now."

She then gets in her Megadeus and goes to see if they're rebuilding the dam.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:23 pm

[For something so large and imposing it was not that threatening.]

*Gelu Chalybs steps back, its gun trained on what's left of the Megadeus lower body.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Zell gets out of the Megadeus and takes the ladder up the shaft (that sounded dirty).
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 pm

*As a matter of fact, they are not.*
====================================
*She ends up in a computer room filled with small canisters. Aamon is standing near the monitor. One of the screens is Lilith's head, framed in crosshairs.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 pm

"I'm here, now leave her alone." Zell said, not moving closer.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:27 pm

"What a bunch of fags." Luna said before firing a missile at a random road and running off.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Aamon<Yes, yes, did you bring the genetic material?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 pm

"You said you would explain when I got here, I still don't know what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Aamon<DNA, you simpleton! Blood, hair, skin, vaginal discharge, anything, I don't care! Just hand it over!>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Two Cities
Page 23 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next