Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Tale of Two Cities

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:27 am

"I agree wholeheartedly." Zell said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:44 am

Vera<Zis situation must be handled with...zubtlety...but if you cannot do ze job, zen I zuppose zat we will zimply 'ave to make due. Zank you for your zervices. Zey will no longer be required.>

*Vera hangs up.*
==========================================
*As he walks, he starts to hear shouting and gunfire from the direction he's walking in.*
L"Oh, by the way, the phone is for you. I left it off of the hook in the hallway."
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:47 am

*Hitomi hangs the phone up.*

"Damn..."

=====================================================

*Not wanting to get involved in that shit, he takes the first corner he comes to.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:56 am

Zell stands, "Is it an urgent call?" She asked, "Who is it that wants to talk to me?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:02 am

*She keeps going down.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:00 am

"Well, at first, I just wanted my fucking dad back" Luna said, smiling, "But now I wouldn't mind tearing the place to pieces, either.. my dad is probably dead by now anyway. Just get me out of here and I'll help you!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:04 pm

*He points the gun in the general direction of her chest & fires. She soon realizes that what he did was to shoot the strap over her chest that was holding her down.*

<In truth, it does not matter whether he is alive or dead. As humans, we lack memories of our early years, as well as the time before and during our births. We have no memories of what happens after we are gone. No one remembers what happened 40 years ago. Each night, you do not remember what has transpired. With all of this uncertainty...how can we even be sure that we really exist at all?>
=======================================
L"I do not know."
*As that's all there is to the room, all that happens is the box blows apart, the space starting to collapse. Chunks of city fall on Topaz's Megadeus as something rises into the city above, sillohetted by a powerful ground-to-cloud lightning strike.*
*The section of street Vega comes to starts to shake. He sees a few nearby buildings collapse as a Megadeus rises from the ground. Standing about as tall as 70 feet, it is blue, with large, ornate white spikes branching out of its shoulders, head, ankles, & elbows like antlers. When it comes online, the eyes glow yellow & random streaks of yellow LED light zig-zag eratically along its body. Its jaw unhinges & it bellows, sounding a bit like a cross between a jet engine & a tiger as an arc of electricity emerges from its mouth & blasts the other street, the noise from the riot instantly becoming nothing.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:17 pm

*Vega fucks off to where his Megadeus is.*

[That's not going to be an easy task.]
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 4:57 pm

*The Adramelech jumps onto the street above.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:10 pm

"That sounds pretty retarded" Luna laughed, trying to sit up, "But if we didn't really exist, I could do whatever the hell I want, couldn't I?!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:30 pm

<No. Because you wouldn't exist. But would your inaction have any consequence onto others, existing or not? I wonder....>

*He waddles out of the cell, mumbling to himself.*

<Might want to leave quickly.>
*The Megadeus turns to Adramelech & aims a punch at its face.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 7:53 pm

"What about my Megadeus? That bit robot that I banged up..."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:44 pm

*Vega stops running.*

[If I still have a doctor I should ask him about my short term memory loss.]

*He speaks the Megadeus name into his gloves.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Topaz: <What the-->

*The Adramelech cross its arms to block the punch and slams its tail into the Megadeus.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Zell lets out a sigh, "Guess I'll just have to check and find out." She said. "Thank you for telling me" Zell said, walking out of the room, and to the phone. "Hello?" She said, picking up the phone, "If I may, who is calling?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:06 pm

<Avici, Aamon. The synthetic tissues on that android are lovely, don't you think? Such a perfect shade of red...it looks even better through cross-hairs, take my word for it.>
*The Megadeus retaliates by sending a surge of electricity into Adramelech & punching at it with the other fist.*
Schwarzwald<Try retracing your steps!>
*Gelu Chelybs bursts out of the street with Vega on its palm.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:12 pm

Zell's entire body tenses, "Leave her alone. What do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 pm

"Jesus!"

*After freaking out a bit more, he boards the Megadeus.*

"All right, little buddy, let's go dismantle something just because."

*Gelu Chalybs begins to move down the street in the direction of the Megadeus.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:53 pm

*The Adramelech's knocked back by the punch. Black wings slide out of its black and dozens of machineguns along them shoot at the Megadeus.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:52 pm

*Its shoulder spikes break off, apparently angering it, because it jumps on top of Adramelech & grabs a shoulder & a wing, attempting to rip it off. That's when Gelu Chalybs walks in on the scene.*
<As I cannot access S-2's corpse, I require another suitable donor. To that end, I need you to take the tunnels to my secret lab in the desert. In return for your genetic contribution, not only will I spare the android, but I will disclose to you the full secrets of your birth & memories.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Zell began to pace back and forth, "What do you mean 'genetic contribution', and who or what is S-2?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:18 pm

Aamon<You knew him as "Senthose." For the record, you are Z-3. And I'll explain when you get here. You have an hour before I kill the android. And if you try to warn her, then I'll just kill her anyway. PS: Tick-tock.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:26 pm

Zell hangs up the phone and runs both hands through her hair, not sure what to do. Hurriedly, she goes back into her room, grabs a coat, checking to make sure that what she left in the pocket was still there, and says, "I've got to go, stay safe." With that, she turns and leaves, following Aamon's instructions on how to get to him.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:35 pm

[That thing's pretty big.]

*Gelu Chalyb's cannon lowers and inside the targetting shit comes down over Vega's eyes. Once the crosshairs lock on to the Megadeus the cannon fires.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 9:08 pm

*After ripping the first wing off, the Megadeus is shot in the back & tumbles off. Roaring, & ignoring the big fucking hole exposing its wiring, it sends a wave of lightning through the ground, blowing the windows off of buildings & sending lightning through Gelu Chalyb's foot & out its arm, disabling the arm holding its cannon.*
========================================
*As this requires her to use her Megadeus, she finds herself exiting the elevator in the basement to find herself face-to-face with Thiera.*

T"Zell? What are you doing down here? Have I been neglecting you? I've been neglecting you, haven't I?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Two Cities   A Tale of Two Cities - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Two Cities
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next