Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:39 am

<You're trying to root me to the ground? Let me ask you something...when did I ever dodge your attacks to begin with!?>

*He blows Taiyo back with a Cero Oscuras, shattering her mask. Euryale turns the ground to magma, but the current splits before it reaches him. She, too, is struck by a Cero Oscuras, her chest plate shattered into a thousand pieces. Desperate, she scates across the lava & slams a fist into Senthose's chest, whereupon they can hear all of his ribs crack, just for him to blow some kind of black miasma into her face.*
=========================================
*He punches the air, the heat haze actually blowing off a small amount of the Cero's energy before it reaches his fist. Once it does, the fire around his arm is cancelled in an explosion, but quickly returns.*

<Gargantas. Higher-level FullBringers such as myself, & formerly Zalera, can open them. Our powers come from Hollows, remember?>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:16 am

Noctis poofs over to Euryale, grabs her, then poofs back away from Senthose and his black cloud of no goodness. "Euryale, are you alright?"

--

"I actually didn't, though I imagine Senthose did." Mortal said, swinging again. Halfway through the swing Sab teleports Mortal to Gevurah's side to hopefully have a better chance at landing the attack.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:54 pm

*Taiyo lets out a final roar as the transformation reverts and she returns to normal, sprawled on the ground with her Zanpakuto beside her.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:14 pm

E"I'm fi--"

*Euryale is cut off when she begins coughing and gasping with no signs of letting up. Her shoulders start to shake & her eyes water as she clutches her throat. She looks up at Senthose, who is now standing right in front of them.*

S"It won't kill you. If it did that, then I wouldn't be able to eat. It is designed to arrest the respiratory system until the targeted organism loses consciousness. That should allow me time to deal with the last one."

*At "last one," he grabs Noctis's shoulder.*
=======================================
Gevurah<I did inform you that you can't escape.>

*When she teleports, he grabs the blade before it reaches his side. At the same time, he flicks the fingers of his other hand, a strong shockwave forcing Mortal & Sab apart. Sab hits her head on a rock & passes out.*

Gevurah<That annoyance is out of the way for now.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:43 pm

*Kite plants off her back and leaps away. He lands and falls on one knee.*

[My Reiatsu...I can't take this much longer...]
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Noctis poofs away with Euryale then stands up and looks at Senthose, "I'm going to make you wish you never hurt her." She said, as she began to take in as many shadows as she could, healing up most of her wounds. With that she dashes towards Senthose, applying her menorah of blades theory to a katana and slashing furiously at the arrancar, aiming to dice him into as many small pieces as possible.

--

Sab is knocked out. Mortal is angry about this, and rugidos Gevurah in the face, then slashes at him with an Aliento de Fuego.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:32 pm

*Gevurah's flame aura repels the Fugido & the sword is sheared in half by an explosion. He then punches at the side of Mortal's head, & she can feel her hair start to burn.*
=========================================
*Euryale gasps & reaches out for Noctis. Senthose walks backwards, arms folded, tentacles swinging to & fro to intercept her strikes.*

S"Keep trying! You're almost to the point where I might actually have to use my swords. 'Cause part of you might get stuck in my teeth!"
==========================================
*Nel lands in front of him & rears up to curb stomp him with her hooves. Aamon sits down on a pile of rubble & stares at the plumes of flame on the horizon with a solemn expression.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:51 pm

*Kite's hurled back across the ground by the attack. He groans, and staggers to his feet.*

Kite: <...Why...is this so important to you?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:00 am

Noctis grits her teeth and tries again, only this time, as she made her swing, a clone, appearing more like an after image, appears behind her to follow through with the same move. Noctis launches a few more strikes with the clone miming her, never giving Senthose a chance to retaliate.

--

Mortal covers her head in scales, and holds out her broken sword by its hilt. She took a few leaps back, and covered herself in thick scales, as well as erected a dome of scales around her. When she finished charging her Gran lagarto cero, she opened up the dome ever so slightly, pointed the hilt at Gevurah and shot it at him, then closed it back up again, repeating this processes, until hopefully, she managed to land a blow on the fucker.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:12 am

*Not at all sure how she's supposed to hit a target she only catches brief glimpses of, Gevurah stands on top of the dome.*
=============================================
"Sounds as though your friend has finally passed out."

*Noctis herself starts breaking out in coughs.*

"Right on cue."
==============================================
Nel<The standing of Hollows has been dramatically improved since Aamon took over.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 am

OOC: Scanning for spiritual pressure. Derp, or did we forget that Bleach had a blind guy?

Noctis drops to her knees, coughing, but continues to try and fight through proxy via clones, which tries to slice through Senthose with it's shadow Edward Scissorhands.

--

Mortal shoots up at him, knowing he is on top of her, then closes the dome back up.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:31 am

*Senthose cuts through them with Ceros.*

"Just stop. Don't get me wrong, fighting to your last breath with clones IS admirable, but it won't work. And look at it this way: It's too late to save the Amazonian redhead, so this way, you don't have to leave her behind. Everyone wins, yes?"
==========================================
*Gevurah jumps off.*

<You're just wasting your energy.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 3:54 am

Noctis grits her teeth, fighting back the coughs. "I'm going to..." before she could finish she began to cough again, tears rolling down her cheeks. With one last hail marry attempt Noctis puts her hands out in front of her and attempts an Absence of Light, but before she can even compress the energy, she loses control of it.

--

Mortal lashes out with the scales Gevurah jumped off, grabbing him in mid air, and fires at him again. Gotcha' this time.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:06 am

*After the dust clears, a flaming fucking hand smashes through the dome as Gevurah, now minus an arm, starts tearing the scales from her body with his good arm, snarling.*

<YOU DARE TO WOUND ME?! THIS IS...I WON'T ALLOW...I'LL KILL YOU, YOU STUPID HOLLOW BITCH! I'LL TEAR AND...RIP...CUT...BURN...GREAT PAIN! FIERY DEATH!>

OOC: Gevurah minus an arm. Master of Angrish.
===============================================
"You couldn't even get off one last attack? What a pity. It might have actually added an additional death to my repetoire."

*A tentacle comes up behind Noctis's head & gently turns her gaze down to a black ooze on the floor.*

"I think it's only fair that you should know the source of your downfall. This is the same substance I used on your friend. Since you were so focused on my upper body, I spread it using my tentacles and feet. Then it evaporated, you inhaled it, and the rest is history."

*The sparks of a Bala gather in his one fist.*

"This won't hurt at all. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:30 am

Noctis looks up at the bala, and quickly sinks into her shadow, and crawls out of Euryale's. Fighting back coughs, Noctis knees down next to her, and lifts Euryale slightly, resting her on her lap. With tears rolling down her cheeks, Noctis takes her time to speak so that she won't be interrupted by coughs, "I don't know if you can hear me, Euryale, but I don't want to die without telling you that... I love you." Noctis then put her arms around Euryale and hugged her tightly, "I love you so much."

--

Mortal, slightly shocked that the fucker had the power with one arm to punch through her scales, takes her broken blade, and rams it into Gevurah's chest before shooting another Gran Lagarto Cero at him, "You die first you prick!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:40 am

*Ignoring the gaping chest wound, Gevurah grabs her by the throat.*

<Granted, but if I cannot leave this battle alive, then neither shall you!>

*His body begins to glow, then flames are emitted from his wound, & finally his whole form is detonated right on top of Mortal in a torrent of fire that flattens houses, melts floor tiles, and shears a neat hole into the very clouds above.*
==============================================
"I'm sure this would be very touching, if I still had any semblance of a heart."

*Before he's about to fire, a damn stick flies through his shoulder, ripping his arm off & pinning it to the ground in front of Noctis. Behind him, Lilith stands up, Faerie in full effect, the branches growing to cover her body, generating claws & plugging up the shoulder wound. She roars at him as a new arm grows in its place.*

"I don't know how your Hollow powers managed to evolve, but give yourself the power to form Ceros at long distances from your body, I still wouldn't care, but at least it'd be impressive."

*Lilith's mouth practically unhinges as she roars at him. Senthose raises his arms into the air.*

"Raaaaaaaaaawr! Ooh, SO scary."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Kite: <To think I tried to help you earlier...>

*Kite falls flat on his face, nearly unconscious.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Noctis looked up at Senthose, and scurried back a bit, taking Euryale with her. She was caught off guard when he suddenly had one less arm. She looked at the stick that landed in front of her, then took the opportunity to stand, and try to make another attempt to attack, but the coughs she had been holding back finally rose out of her. She stumbled back a bit, hacking and coughing, and feeling entirely exhausted because of it.

--

Mortal, not expecting a suicide bomb, gives her most sincere "Oh shit!" face before dissipating all the scales she had around herself, save for a small portion to protect her head, and putting them all around Sab, and extending both hands in her direction to give it as much power as she could muster. At the same time Mortal uses a rugido to disrupt the space around her, displacing the fire, and deadening most of the concussive force behind Gevurah's blast. It still manages to send her flying backwards however, sans both the arms she had extended.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:54 am

*Euryale begins to stir.*

"That's the problem with knocking someone out. It doesn't last very--"

*Suddenly Lilith was standing beside him, having retrieved the stick. Sending electrical energy into it, she stabs him in the chest.*

"But...I only looked away for a sec--"

*Apparently determined at not allowing him to finish a sentence, her wings flare & glow before she opens her mouth, gathering red energy into it & blasting him.*
============================================
*Sab wakes up to find that Senthose's headless body has landed on top of her. To make matters worse, it starts flailing blindly about as it emits Reitsu & the stub of the neck starts budding new flesh.*
*She stomps his ass until he loses consciousness.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 am

Noctis tries to calm herself long enough to go to Euryale, "Hey... are you alright?" She asked, body weak from constant coughing and wheezing, as well as the usual battle wounds she sustained from Senthose.

--

Sab freaks the fuck out and squirms and fidgets and tries to push Senthose off of her, only for Mortal to come up from behind and lift Senthose up, with new arms, though her armor is still missing over much of her body including her arms, much of her torso, and her legs, showing what appears to be a black, leather unitard, which is itself ripped, and torn in many areas. She looks at Sab to make sure she is alright, then looks at Senthose, "Hey, hurry up and grow your head back, what is going on? Why are you getting your ass kicked?"

Sab looks up at Mortal and nearly freaks out again, "What, what happened?! Damn... are you alright?"

"I'll live. You were knocked out. In that time I killed that man, but not before he nuked then entire area here, using himself as a catalyst... wait, nuke... you don't think that his power might have been hydrogen related?" Mortal thought for a second, "Doesn't matter."

"So how am I alive, if I was knocked out?"

"I tried my best to protect you, I guess it worked."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:45 am

*When Mortal calms down long enough to notice, she finds she has a searing pain in her stomach. Senthose regrows his head, and is now as short as Sab. He wriggles out of Mortal's grasp as a bunch of beams of pink energy slam down around them, turning into bamboo shoots and other plants when they hit the ground. He slides in front of Sab, deflecting bambooo shoots that come towards her with her sword. This naturally causes them to grow pink flowers when they take root. Faerie flies into the newly created forest & roars at them.*

"I don't know how her Hollow form became as powerful as it is now, but it makes no difference. I've destroyed every other Soul Reaper I've come in contact with, this is just one who can fire Ceros too."
E"I'm fine...he got you too, didn't he? I wish I could make something to help, but I don't think I can!"
*Taiyo found herself in a cold, damp, cramped cellar. The lights were off, but she could vaguely see a few ripped pillowcases and broken scratching posts. What was peculiar was that there were stairs, but no door leading out, and no light bulb overhead. She saw a blue-green, tiger patterned kitten lying in a corner on its side, panting madly.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:51 am

[I don't like this place.]

*Seeing the kitten, Taiyo hurries over to it and kneels beside it.*

"Kitty, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:32 am

Noctis smiled, "It is... okay." She said, "I'm sorry I couldn't really beat him up for you. I tried... if that counts for anything." She said, before turning her head to let out a stream of coughs, "Sorry about that... anyway, I doubt my body can take much more of this. Between the constant fights, and now this... I think I've reached my body's limit, even by FullBringer standards."

Noctis blushed for a second, when she took a second to look into Euryale's eyes, and wondered if she should ask if Euryale heard her, or maybe repeat herself, but she decided against it. Now didn't seem like a good time at all, Then again, I'm probably going to pass out any second now, I can just tell her, and keel over, and not have to worry about how she takes it...

--

Sab teleports out of the thick of the assault.

Mortal notices the pain, "Ah, crap, what is that?" Shen then notices the bamboo attacks and uses rugido to slow them, and her hands to knock them out of the way. "I fucking hate that bastard I killed, he snapped my sword in half." Mortal said, taking a stance befitting a fighter without a sword. "I doubt I'll be much help here for you, Senthose."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:52 am

*She takes Noctis in her arms and rubs her back.*

E"It's okay, he said it wasn't deadly...just bear with it for a little while. You wake up with a bad head and chest ache, but you feel a lot better, honest."

*They're then buffeted by a blast of wind as Lilith takes off, the forest around her turning into pink energy and following her.*
================================================
*A claw reaches over Taiyo & grabs the kitten. She looks around to see a cat-like Hollow about as tall as she is put it in its mouth. It slurps down the tail before grabbing its mask.*

<Hey there...>

*Ripping the Mask off its face, the Hollow's body dissolves into black Reitsu, leaving a girl with jet black hair in pig tails, ghost white skin, yellow irises, and a hole going through her stomach, where her navel should be. Other than that, she looked a lot like Taiyo. She was even wearing the same outfit, albeit all black. She grins sadistically.*

<Partner!>
===============================================
"I told you, I don't need help!"

*He charges a Cero Oscuras and fires. Lilith opens her mouth and twisted lines enter.*

"There's no way. It can't be."

*A large, pulsing orb of energy forms in front of Lilith's mouth and she fires it off, flaring her wings to prevent the recoil from blowing her over. It carves right through the Cero Oscuras and shatters Senthose's off-hand sword when he swings it to block the blast. The resulting explosion snaps his arm, cracks his armor, and tears his tentacles off in chunks. Before the onslought is even over, Lilith is above him, charging a normal Cero.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:08 am

*Taiyo screams, falls on her ass and backs away.*

"Wh-who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next