Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:56 am

"But... No!"

*Taiyo swings her lance upward sending an arc of paws at Senthose.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:11 am

Noctis falls out of the sky into the room. "Well, this fucking sucks." She said, getting up, sword in hand. "Doesn't change a thing though, I'm still going to kill you." Noct said. With that, Noctis made spikes impale Zelara, by using the shadows caused by his clothes.

--

Sab teleported away when she felt someone touch her.

Mortal, on the other hand, sped off towards Gevurah, launching two Gran Lagarto Ceros, as well as a Gran Rey Cero.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:13 am

Kyoujin sonido'd directly in front of Mortal after the ceros had been fired, blocking her way.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:25 am

Mortal doesn't stop, and uses her Aliento rugir del fuego del Gran lagarto cero on her, "Like I said, I'm not going to let you live this time."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:27 am

*He dodges the Gran Lagarto Ceros, grabs the Gran Rey Cero, & hurls it back at her like a goddamn baseball. Meanwhile, Senthose grabs Taiyo's lance & snaps it in 2.*

S"H'okay. Now that I've crushed all of your hopes & aspirations, let's get crackin', shall we?"

*The next thing he does is to grab the arm Lilith is using to hold her stomach wound, pull her over, & bite out a thick chunk of clavicle. She screams before falling limp, & he tosses her aside, in order to repel the surge of magma Euryale sent at him with a Bala.*
=========================================
<You? Kill me? Don't be so full of yourself!>

*He slashes at her. When his sword meets hers, he releases the Reitsu in it as light, dissolvin her blade to cut her shoulder.*

<I've always hated all of you whiney little pricks! But now we don't need you anymore! It's just me & Gevurah against the world!>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:30 am

Kyoujin fired a pair of Balla forward and braced with her wings and tentacles, but exploded magnificently all the same, soaring down to the ground in a heap.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:35 am

*Through clenched teeth, Taiyo begins breathing heavily till' it sounds like some kind of animal is growling.*

[Oh no, oh no, oh no.]

*The halves of her lance shatter and her mask forms. Taiyo falls so she's on all fours, claws forming on her hands and she lets out a roar as the transformation continues and concludes. She then pounces at Senthose, one leg raised to claw Senthose.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:49 am

Noctis cringes as she is cut. Quickly she dissipates the sword, and gives herself spiked knuckles, and bladed shins. "Maybe in the real world, but here, it is just you vs. me, and I don't plan on losing." With that she fullbrings the ground and launches herself at top speed at Zelara, launching a punch directly at his neck.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:58 am

Kite: <Stay away!>

[Dammit, this isn't over yet... I still have some Reiatsu left...]

*He holds his hands forward and the wheels come back towards either side of Nel, blowing a cloud of flames at her. Kite takes the chance to run further away from her.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:38 am

*When Zalera falls, he falls through the floor, the place dissolving around Noctis. They end up in a swirled black-white void, with furniture & Hollow masks floating around like they're in water. A line of blood trickles from Zalera's neck up to the horizon, so he teleports to the white end & fires a big, gold missile at Noctis.*
==========================================
*He blocks & throws her back. Nearby, Sab bursts into flame.*

Gevurah<I am unstoppable. Surrender, & die in obscurity.>
*Nel doesn't follow.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:43 pm

*Taiyo lands and charges again. Roaring a dark pink Cero forms in her mouth and fires.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:49 pm

*Kite grabs his wheels and dashes into the cloud of flames, spinning them both against Nel.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:03 pm

OOC: I swear on everything everywhere, if you hurt Sab anymore I'm going to bitch so hard even Loki will be shocked, and astounded!

Sab teleports to the closests lake, puts herself out, then teleports out of the Seiretei all together, knowing that with Gevurah there she wouldn't be safe.

--

Mortal responds with a "No thank you" in the form of an Aliento rugir del fuego del Gran lagarto cero.

--

Noctis sinks into her shadow and pops out of the shadow the missile cast on the ground while it was still in flight. As it soared past her overhead, Noctis went back to her menorah of blades tactic she used on Mammon, rushing Zelara, strafing to his side, and attacking his side and back as she did, all at the high speed she likes to use.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Meanwhile, Kira was lying on his stomach on top of an enormous white pillar.
He could hear waves down below, as though he was high above a beach when the water was rough.
"K-ite..." He rasped, his eyes only half open, staring at the white stone he lay upon, "Noah... w-where am I? D-don't let me die... I don't want.. to die.."

"Wake up" A female voice demanded and he felt someone nudging him in the side with their foot, "...Wake up, now!"
Then, the woman rolled him over and he saw the vague outline of a very familiar woman, "Tentei?"
"Ohnar" She sighed, leaning over him and looking him in the eyes, her eyes both furious and distraught, "Who else could I be? This is your inner world."
"Sorry" Kira blinked his eyes open fully so he could see her face properly, "I am p-pretty badly injured..."
"Yeah, you got your ass kicked" Tentei shook her head, sitting down next to Kira, "And you didn't let me help you, either. You used that hollowfication."
Kira was surprised at the look on his Zanpakuto's face- she was hurt that he neglected her when the battle got serious.
"Anyway, I'm glad you control that hollow now... the pillars have stopped falling."
"That's good" Kira smiled.
"Now, back to the point" Tentei said, her facial expression turning to a fierce one, "You need help. But you don't have a Bankai yet. Thing is, once your hollow powers fail you, you can only turn to your Kido and your Shikai, and that has to change... I'll help you learn it while you're in here, if you're able to stand."

Kyoujin lay in a small crater, one eye closed and the other half open, "Ah... That hurt like hell. Better than the fire guy burning me to ash."
Then she closed her eye and curled up in a ball, trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:38 pm

*Several sheets of metal detach themselves from Noah's armor, fitting together & reforming the blade.*

???<You're being difficult. You have the power to cut through my Hierro, but not the speed to overtake me or my regeneration. Moreover, if you try to fight me from long range, using Kido, I will simply destroy all of your attacks with my Lanza del Relempago. As many times as you charge at me, the result will be the same.>

N"Won't know until we try, will we?"

???<...Nonsense.>

*Noah runs at Ulquiorra, who reappears behind him, charging a Cero Oscuras. At that point, the rest of the feathers detatch from his armor, surrounding them in a ring. Noah stabs his sword into the ground.*

N"Echo Chamber."

*A pulse moves through the ground. A second later, the metal feathers vibrate to the point where they seem like more of a ring. Then, accompanied by a thunderous boom that blows the tiles off of nearby rooves, & a few arcs of lightning, Ulquiorra's wings & limbs are shredded, & one of his horns snaps off. He falls to the ground behind Noah, his Lanza dissipating.*
------------------------------------------------------------------
*Nel, not at all fooled, simply smacks them both away from her with her lance.*

Nel<You will regret doing that.>

*Aamon looks at his sword.*

Aamon<Just one more like that should do it.>
==============================================
*His body now breaking apart like a Hollow's, Zalera uses the last trick up his sleeve. He sinks into the white portion of the void, which swirls around Noctis until it's a hemisphere of white and a hemisphere of black. Zalera emerges at the far end of the white void. Beams of Reitsu enter his sword, which he points at Noctis, firing a blue-white Cero at her. It should be noted that Ceros don't cast shadows. As it's coming at her, Noctis can see twisting shapes in the dissipating body of Zalera; a toddler sifting through garbage, a slightly older kid being beaten by an adult woman, a young man killing a woman in a knife fight, and finally Gevurah.*

[They're always angsting over something. "Waah, my parents are dead, waah, I never see my mom!" I never knew my dad. My mom was a worthless dead beat. She spent most of her time unconscious, leaving me to find whatever refuse I could to eat. When she finally started acknowledging me, it was only to vent her frustrations. Then He came, and gave me this power, exactly when I needed it. With more of us, He told me, we could have the world...and suddenly, that's what I wanted. It was as though pulling Tantalus from my heart left a hole where it used to be. And all I had to do was tolerate these jerks for a few years. It was all so simple back then.]
============================================
*Senthose raises an arm to defend himself. It's burned, but immediately starts to regenerate, as he retaliates with his own Cero.*

S"Better. But not nearly good enough."

*Gevurah starts walking up from behind her.*

Gevurah<You're too slow. Your attacks are far too predictable. So easy to simply sidestep. You've shown me the best you have, and your best simply isn't good enough. You are an inferior beast, unable to even wound me, so why is it that you persist in this vanity of pointless opposition?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:13 pm

*Kite widens his eyes and looks at Aamon.*

[Has he... been absorbing my Reiatsu all long? Dammit!]

*Kite flash steps a few yards away from the enemies and looks around.*

[Noah is fighting Ulquiorra, Kira is down, and Yoruichi's gone... How the hell am I supposed to fight both Aamon and Nel at the same time...?]

*He smirks and spins both wheels againsst the ground, raising a curtain of dust. He does this so that he can have one of his wheels drills undergroud without the enemies noticing it. He then dashes forward towards Aamon, holding his other wheel forward and enveloping it in fire.*

Kite: <I'm putting all of my Reiatsu into this one!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Noctis goes to the black side and sighs, "Fucking twice in a day. This is why I hate this kid..." Noctis said, extending her arms. As she does, the darkness of her half of the area begins to envelop her, pulsating her her own power, while at the same time increasing it. When Noctis had absorbed all the power there was to absorb she had darkened to a shade beyond black. "Umbral Edge: Absence of Light!" With that, Noct created a triangle by putting her hands in front of her and touching her index fingers, and thumbs together. The darkness Noct took into herself seemed to violently compress into her chest, before shooting out as highly compressed beam of energy from the space between her hands. The beam collides with Zelara's, pulsating energy as they met head on. Fighting off her exhaustion, Noctis continues to throw her energy into the attack, not willing to let up until she knew she had taken Zelara down.

--

Mortal turns around quickly, and gets into a stance that was, for her, her fastest method of attacking. It was a stance that relied almost exclusively on stabs and lunges. Just as she was about to attack Sab appeared behind her, and teleported her to Gevurah's back, where she attempted to stab him. Similar to Sab's fight with Kyoujin, Mortal was teleported around Gevurah, stabbing and slashing from all angles and sides.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:23 pm

*As the skin grows back between Ulquiorra's wings & his bones reset themselves, he wraps his tail around Noah's leg & tosses him through the ring to disrupt his "Echo Chamber." As this is going on, Nel appears in front of Kite, gathering energy into her lance with one hand & holding the other out to check him.*
[But now....]

*The beams struggle against each other for a while, before white lightning arcs out of Tantalus to pierce the Cero.*

<No...not you...not now!>

*As the beam begins to fluctuate, the shadow ray easily cuts through it, breaking Tantalus into pieces. He flails madly, trying to grab the handle, but it stays just out of his reach. As the swirling void begins to return to its natural black state, the furniture and walls of Euryale's kitchen grow out of it.*

[How did it happen like this? I was the most powerful! I alone had the capacity for infinite evolution!]

*The beam had burned away Zalera's armor. Underneath it, mouthes formed in his Chain of Fate & chewed it to pieces, until there was nothing left but a hole. From that, a black vortex emerged, swallowing him completely before dispersing into Noctis's shadows.*

[Where did I go wrong?]
*The Reitsu that had been surrounding Soi Fon's body abruptly vanishes. Noctis begins coughing, rousing to consciousness. Seeing this, Euryale turns to run towards her, but finds her path blocked by Senthose.*

S"You know what? This is my fault. Obviously, I haven't tried hard enough. I'll just have to kill a few more of you before someone steps up & shows me some REAL power."

*Euryale forms claws of diamond on the ends of her fingers & reaches towards his throat, but he grabs her hand.*

S"None of that."

*A cloud of flame emerges from nearby as Gevurah sears shut the holes Mortal poked in him, then expands the blaze outwards.*

Gevurah<ENOUGH! Obviously, complete & total immolation is the only thing that will make you understand your insignificance!>

*With that, he & the ground around him are cloaked in an aura of fire.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 pm

*Kite widens his eyes in surprise and leaps back.*

[Dammit. Nel blocks all physical attacks and I can't attack her with Reitsu because Aamon absorbs it... but if I try to take Aamon down, Nel defends him... I don't think I can do this by myself.]

*He flash steps behind Nel and quickly spins the wheel into her back.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:03 pm

Noctis gets up on shaky legs and sees Euryale being attacked by Senthose. "H--" She coughed out, voice hoarse from disuse, "Hey, leave her alone, and I'll show you what real power is." She says. Making a sword in one hand, and blinking her FullBring to its full potential, herself becoming encased in a dense exoskeleton of shadows. As she does, 10 or so clones surround Senthose, with the same sword and shadow armor, all descending onto Senthose.

--

Mortal and Sab GTFO. "The fuck is this guy?"

"Someone who can set people on fire..." Sab said a bit agitated.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:56 pm

*Taiyo turns around and runs towards and around Euryale, clawing at Senthose.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Kyoujin was a bit out of reach of the fire, but still felt oppressive heat, "God damn..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:24 pm

*Gevurah is somehow already there, sitting on a rock with his flame aura still in effect. He is sarcastically clapping.*

Gevurah<You've ALMOST got my power figured out. At this rate, you'll have it down in just another 10 years!>
*Senthose's tentacles lash around, slicing the clones & then causing them to dissolve. He fired a Cero Oscuras in the direction of Euryale & Taiyo. The ground beneath them turns into sand, swallowing up her, Taiyo, & Lilith & spitting them out behind Senthose. Euryale holds her arm out to a building & squeezes her fist. The entire building implodes, crushed into a fist size of rock. Then she palm thrusts towards Senthose & it darts forward faster than Sonido, blowing a crater the diameter of Sokyoku Hill into the land. Once again, Senthose walks out of it, his left arm & tentacles pulsing & expanding to their normal size.*

<That's not enough. At this rate, even if you give yourselves over to raw hate and become Hollows yourselves, I doubt very much you'll be able to finish me off. And I've already revived 2 or 3 times today, so I'm nowhere near what I once was.>
*She quickly turns her upper body to counter, then rotates her wrist, attempting to stab him in the side with the other end. Now regenerated, Ulquiorra fires Cero Oscuras at Noah, but he keeps dodging, the particles rejoining his wing. Once he gets in Ulquiorra's face, the wing flares, blowing his arms & wings back. Noah then slices down to his shoulder, but Ulquiorra jerks his head & impales him through the neck with his horn, then tosses him aside.*

???<...How worthless.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:37 pm

*Taiyo charges at Senthose, electricity circulating around her claws. Pouncing she slashes at his face.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:12 am

Noctis surrounds Senthose's legs with swords, and tries to lock him to the ground. At the same time she attempts to ensnare him with chains to... lock him to the ground.

--

"How did you get here?" Sab asked, worried.

Meanwhile, Mortal sliced at him with a Gran Lagarto Cero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For   RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

RP Topic I Have No Clever Name For
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next