Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The European Tour

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 am

*Before they go to sleep, Kelphy gets a first aid kit and tends to Zeno and Razz's wounds. The next morning, when they wake up, she's already dressed, standing out on the balcony. Razz yawns and sits up on the floor.*

Razz: <(She's up already?)

*He looks around at the others.*

Razz: <...Good morning.>

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:31 am

Alto has also been up evident by the sounds of a shower turning off and absence of his presence in the room at the moment.

Minato himself is laying in bed playing on a handheld game with the sound muted, "Morning"

There's also a box of bagels on the table tempting everyone with their deliciousness.

Last edited by Seraph on Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:56 am

*Edge rolls over, still asleep, and falls off the couch he was sleeping on.*

Edge: <Ow, fuck....>

*Edge falls back asleep as quickly as he woke up and is now snoring on the floor.*
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:40 pm

*Jack stands up from the chair he'd been sitting in all night*

Jack: <Couldn't sleep....the harlequins would've eaten me.....>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:48 pm

*Razz looks from Minato, to Jack and then Edge and shrugs. Kelphy walks in.*

Kelphy: <G-Good morning.>

Razz: <Got up early, huh?>

Kelphy: <Hum... y-yeah.>

*She looks at Jack, 'cause he knows she was actually out in the balcony awake all night too.*

Kelphy: <Are we deciding on the groups now?>

*Razz gets up and goes to get a bagel. Because he is only wearing black boxers, which I must say make his skin look even lighter, Kelphy looks away.*

Razz: <I guess so. Let's just hope Alto doesn't take hours and shower first. Well, you did already, right?>

Kelphy: <N-No.>

Razz: <But you--Eh, forget it. You can go next.>

Kelphy: <Thank you. Are you okay?>

*She looks at Jack.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:51 pm

*Edge rolls around on the floor unconscious and smashes into a table, knocking it over along with everything on it. He still doesn't wake up.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Alto comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him nonchalantly. He grabs a bag that's next to the bagels and walks back into the bathroom where, as he's changing, since he left the door open a crack so he could talk and change, he says, "I think we'll break down into our original groups only Edge can go with Jack and Minato, Razz, you come with Kelphy and I."

"HEY! I don't want to be stuck with the dunce twins!" Minato says with irritation.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:01 pm

*Kelphy continues to look away because guys are walking around naked with a girl in the room.*

Razz: <I don't think I want those three together, and there's still Zeno. I'll take Zeno, Minato, and Jack.>

Kelphy: <S-So it'll be me, Alto, and Edge then?>

Razz: <Is that okay with everyone?>

*Razz walks up to Edge and places his foot on his face, pressing down against it.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:03 pm

"Its fine. Kelphy and I can keep Edge on a short leash and keep him from getting himself killed."

"Its... fine... I guess" Minato sighs.

"Yuuki will be meeting us at the airport I think so he can join up with Kelphy, Edge, and I so I can do work on his new net navi."
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:12 pm

NOTE: Dammit Tae, I was about to post!

Jack: <Huh? Isa...wuzza...uhh...>

*Jack bonks himself on the head*

Jack: <Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks for asking. These teams sound alright.>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:53 pm

*Zeno sits up and groans.*

Zeno: <Worst night of sleep ever...>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:14 pm

*Edge pushes Razz's foot off his face with his hands and gets up, brushing dust out of his eyes.*

Edge: <What the hell was that for?!!>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Razz: <Wake up, we're discussing important stuff.>

*There probably wasn't any dust considering Razz is in underwear in a luxurious hotel room. Perhaps a glimpse at his private areas.*

Kelphy: <S-So I can shower next?>

Razz: <Sure. Okay, so for the lazy asses that just woke up, Zeno, Minato and Jack are coming with me, and Kelphy, Alto and Edge are going together as another group. We haven't decided where each group is going yet.>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 pm

Edge: <Well, fine. Whatever.>

*Edge sits down on the couch he was just on.*
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:40 pm

Jack: <Considering Team Kelphy has fewer members, they'd be more appropriate for a scouting/infiltration mission. We'd do best for an attack team.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Razz: <They also have Yuuki, who is Alto's friend and is joining them later, but you make a good point. Both Yuuki and Kelphy lost their NetNavi, so that team only has two.>

Kelphy: <Aera said she was going to Lisbon to pick up material, and t-that a project was being developed in Madrid...>

Razz: <Where do you think we're more likely to have to battle?>
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:48 pm

Jack: <Material, huh? Sounds tempting. I say the Attack Team goes to Lisbon to confiscate the goods while the Infiltration Team scopes out whatever the hell's going on in Madrid. Chances are we're going to attack them there later, so we'll need as much info as we can about their facilities. Also, anything we can do to hurt them will be in our favor, so we need to get that package.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:54 pm

"Fewer members until Yuuki joins and he's the Japanese national champion. I think we'll be fine" Alto says.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:59 pm

*Edge just kicks back and waits for them to decide.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:08 pm

*Assuming Alto is outside because he's been dressing in the bathroom for three rounds, Kelphy goes into the bathroom, closes the door, and fucking starts showering. Razz goes to sit on the couch too.*

Razz: <We should go as soon as possible.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:14 pm

Alto is indeed outside and dressed (because I forgot that in my last post). "We'll head to Lisbon" Alto says.

Minato went back to his handheld game.
Back to top Go down
PK Mongoose

PK Mongoose

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

*Jack glares slightly at Alto for a quick second*

Jack: <The Infiltration team has the most important job. We need you guys in Madrid in case we...>

*Jack looks down with slight pain in his face*

Jack: <...in case we screw up royally...>
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:48 pm

*Edge quickly gets up, sighs and starts to get dressed.*

Edge: <(I really don't feel like going anywhere today...)>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:41 am

Razz: <What, I thought we agreed you'd be going to Madrid.>

*He turns to Alto. Kelphy knocks on the bathroom door from the inside.*

Kelphy: <C-Can I come out?>

*Razz widens his eyes and turns his back on the door.*

Razz: <I'm not looking.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:53 am

"Oh yeah, that's right. Sorry" Alto scratches his head. "You can come out Kelphy, I won't peak ether" he does the same as Razz.

"Don't worry about me I'm not interested in girls" Minato says not even paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The European Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour Empty

Back to top Go down

The European Tour
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next