Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The European Tour

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

The European Tour - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:10 pm

<"My... sister?">

"Focus Axl. Don't get nostalgic on me we gotta focus" Alto keeps working. The programs were tough to decode and put together. He couldn't do it all today but...

"Got it. Its time. I'm sending an e-mail to everyone with the new program. Get ready to facilitate the installation Axl."

<"Roger that Alto">

Alto sends out the Anti-Warden Program to everyone.

Minato's PET beeps and begins to install the program into Starman when Minato opens it.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Edge: <So what exactly... will this... y'know, do?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:45 am

Kelphy: <I don't know.>

*Ari shrugs awkwardly.*

=====

Razz: <I got something. No idea what to do with it.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 1:20 pm

OOC: I think its time for some more Be Somewhere.

"Axl, interface with everyone's PETs"

<"Roger Alto"> Axl glows and Alto's voice comes out of everyone's PETs.

"The program I sent you all is the program my mother was most likely killed to keep from coming to the surface. I have just finished her life's work. Please make use of this program to defeat the Hollow Wardens. It will allow your Navi's to damage the Hollow Wardens. Thank you for waiting everyone, sorry it took so long."

"Alright then, Starman you know what to do" Minato said.

<"Naturally">

Starman's body glows and he swings his arm, "Shooting Star Shot" the light from his body flies into the air and rains down as falling star shaped projectiles aimed at the warden.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:57 am

*Edge nods, understanding it when it's put so bluntly for once, then widens his eyes and realizes he's neglected to turn his PET on recently. He quickly digs it from his pocket and turns it on. Spider is there with a disappointed look.*

Spider: <About damn time. It's been getting lonely in here.>

*Edge installs the program sent to him, and has a kind of "Fuck yeah" face on him.*

Spider: <Heh... we won't lose next time. Not with this.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:25 am

*The Warden just stands there. When the attacks hit it, leaving burns on its armor, they hear a gasp of surprise by Olympe coming from within it. The Warden twirls its spear, lightning bolts flying at StarMan and Roll.*

=====

["Interface with everyone's PETs"?]

Kelphy: <O-Oh! This is great!>

*Kelphy smiles broadly and hugs Ari tightly, and then Alto.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:12 am

<"You think that's all we got? Starman show that warden your signature technique!"> Minato says.

Starman smiles and back dashes whilst twirling Roll out of the way almost like a ballroom dance before letting her hand go. As he does this black holes appear in cyberspace and absorb the lightning before collapsing on themselves into data that streams into Starman's hand.

His next two words were simple and to the point, "Big Bang" and he slammed his fist down transferring all that energy into the surrounding network. The resulting explosion of star shaped projectiles which in turn created mini-explosions caused the whole network to tremble and vibrate.

Alto blushed, "Well, I AM a genius."
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:37 pm

Edge: <Alright, alright, that's enough of the huggy duggy crap. What do we do now?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:43 pm

*The Hollow Warden's thrown backwards across the space. With several dents and gashes on his armor, he stands up and runs towards StarMan, twirling his spear above his head.*

=====

*Kelphy proceeds to hug Edge tightly, like a boss. She smells really nice. It's the smell of what the beach would smell like, if it didn't smell like shit.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:44 pm

"Shooting Stars!" he releases another squall of star shaped projectiles at the hollow warden.

Alto chuckles.
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 2:56 am

*Edge kinda blushes a little bit.*

Edge: <Uhhh... huh?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 pm

*The Hollow Warden surrounds itself in a purple barrier that blocks most of the stars though some get through to leave more dents on the armor. Reaching StarMan, he punches him with his fist enveloped in dark lightning. Meanwhile Roll teleports behind him, dropkicking it to head and hurling him aside.*

=====

*Ari gets a message on his computer. He opens it so everyone can see it and a middle aged woman with long curly black hair and brown eyes appears on the screen.*

???: <Hello doctors, Gloria Hernandez speaking. We've received new intel from H.W.4: Golden and NetNavi IceMan. Seabreeze is ready for Operation Virtual Reality, and it would appear Dr.Turmill has the necessary equipment ready to be shipped from Lisbon. We expect the data within a week. Best of luck.>

*Ari widens his eyes and turns to face them.*

Ari: <Y-You have to go, he'll be back soon. And please, stop interfering. You have your mother's work, that is fair, but... do-don't ruin Aera's plans.>

*He awkwardly gestures towards the door.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:38 pm

"You really care about your sister huh?" Alto pats the boy on the shoulder. "You'll do the right thing in the end, I believe in you. Thanks" he walks away and gestures for the others to do the same.

At first it looks like the punch connects, there's an explosion, and when the dust settles the warden's fist is stuck fast in a blackhole.

<"Let's do it!">

"Yeah!"

A galaxy forms behind Starman before he brings his leg up, spins, and delivers an energy powered slash kick to the Warden.

"Rolling Star!"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:55 pm

*Edge just follows, wondering exactly what operation "Virtual Reality" could be.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 7:50 am

*The Hollow Warden's projected away, and Roll hits him with an energy blast. It staggers to its feet and twirls its spear purple energy rings appearing around Roll, paralyzing her.*

=====

*As they walk around the corner out of the street the warehouse is in, Kelphy turns to them.*

Kelphy: <...They're doing something at Seabreeze.>

*She calls Razz.*

Razz: <Hey.>

Kelphy: <Hello. Is everything okay?>

Razz: <Not really. I'm fighting a new Hollow Warden that I assume belongs to Aera and Minato's fighting Olympe's, but thanks to the program you guys sent us things are going relatively smoothly for once. ShadowMan! Watch ou--ch.>

Kelphy: <Good luck.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 9:07 am

"I can remotely send Axl to his location if he needs back up."

"Well you're a tough one aren't you?" Starman says jovially before summoning another barrage of, "Shooting Stars!"
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Edge: <A fight? I wanna join, I wanna join!>

*Edge jumps around like a 6 year old on Christmas.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

*Kelphy giggles.*

Kelphy: <Okay then, but let's please get going to the airport.>

*Her PET beeps and she takes it out again as she starts walking up the street.*

=====

*The purple rings electrocute Roll, causing her to shriek loudly. The voice of a young woman echoes across the area.*

???: <Roll, no!!>

*Meanwhile, the Hollow Warden is being showered with shooting stars, doing his best to block as many as possible.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:38 pm

*Edge nods and follows.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Some of the stars change course and lance past the rings cutting them. Starman launches more at the warden.

"Indeed, lets."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:53 pm

Kelphy: <I... I thought you two were going to send your NetNavi to help the others?>

=====

*The Warden falls on its back, badly damaged.*

Roll: <Th-Thanks!>

*Roll backflips onto the Warden and blasts him point-blank in the head before heading away from him. He just stays there, lying on the floor.*
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Edge: <Oh, that? Right! Let's do it!>

*Edge turns on his PET and then has a confused look on his face.*

Edge: <Uhhh... how?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:16 pm

"I can only send Axl. Sorry Edge" Alto sound very sorry though. After a few clicks on his PET there was a whir and a beep before Axl vanished.

Axl reappeared next to Shadowman, or more accurately, Axl seemingly came out of Shadowman's data.

Starman shoots one last salvo of shooting stars at the warden.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:24 am

*They soon arrive at the airport, where they find out all flights to Seabreeze have been cancelled, except for one, which is leaving in 2 minutes and has three free seats left. No more, no less.*

-----

*ShadowMan and the blue knight-witch Hollow Warden are fighting at great speed, most of the time not even being able to touch each other, quick punches and flying kicks going everywhere. Every other second, flames spring from ShadowMan and are quickly intercepted by the Warden's ice, or the other way around.*

=====

*The Warden's jacked out as the shooting stars near the ground.*

Roll: <Victory!>

*Roll starts jumping around imitating what seems to be a cheerleading coreography.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:37 am

"This is suspicious, maybe I should use that private jet of mine..." Alto ponders.

"Shadowman!" Axl calls out.

"WOOOOO We did it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The European Tour   The European Tour - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The European Tour
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next