Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Taegan

Arcane Tales - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:13 pm

*The monster Returns. The one curled up in an ice sphere shoots towards her face. The last one is still unconscious further ahead.*

-----

*Further down the path the mist starts dissipating and they can see clearly. Well, except for James whose vision is still screwed. He feels his muscles getting tired faster than usual. The echoing song seems to be sounding closer*

-----

*They're not losing consciousness because of a headache and blindness anytime soon. The attacks slam the Cobra into the wall. It raises its head and spits a barrage of ice shards at the three*

=====

*A group of six Sand Lynx is at the other side of the mesa, digging into a pile of red spongy fruits*

Kelphy: <Awww, that's so cute.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:19 pm

*She ducks dragging Kentaro down with her and fires at the unconscience one.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Alto shakes his head clearing some of the cobwebs only to get hit by ice again. Creed smacks some of the ice back at the cobra.

"And dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Derek: <Now!>

*He jumps over the ice, quickly draws his sword, and stabs it into the cobra.*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:49 pm

"James we got to keep moving. We're almost there..."

*She tries to give him a push down the tunnel towards the exhoing song.*

"Soul, give me a hand."
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 am

*It crashes into the wall and falls to the ground yelping. The unconscious one Returns.*

-----

*They end up at a weird chamber with a spring. The blue aura seems to be emanating from the water. There's a small rock at the center, on which a beautiful woman with long black hairs and light blue eyes in a short blue dress is sitting. She's the one singing. James' hears screaming in his head and his whole body goes numb as the headache becomes stronger*

-----

*The shards desintegrate upon contact with the sword, but Derek's attack kills the monster. It Returns.*

=====

*A small fleet of Sephiran ships crosses the sky flying, scaring the Sand Lynx away.*

Kelphy: <Look!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 am

"My head still feels fuzzy" Creed says.

"Your head is fuzzy" Alto snarks.

"Must be tournament bound..."

Last edited by Seraph on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:30 am

Derek: <Well... that was tough.>

*He sheathes his sword.*

Last edited by Doomlion on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:33 am

Kentaro:<Are they gone?>

"Almost."

*Kari turns to the last one and fires.*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:58 pm

(Something isn't right here.)

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 pm

*The last Ice Trodent Returns. Further down the tunnel, they come to a dead end. It's a small room with a pond from which the blue aura is emanating. A beautiful woman with long black hairs, light blue eyes, red lips and pale skin in a short blue dress sits on a rock at its center. She's the one singing. Jade, Soul and James are there already, and the latter falls unsconscious to the ground just as they walk in. Kentaro, Alto, Creed and Derek hear screams in their heads and their muscles go numb as the headache becomes stronger*

=====

*Back at the other side of the mesa, one of the Sephiran ships lands. A few soldiers walk out and are greeted by the Aldanian King*

Soldier: <Your Highness! We saw one of your ships down here and His Majesty told our ship to land and help out, but we never expected you to be here!>

King Arthos: <Yes, just my luck. If you could help repair my ship I would be very grateful.>

Last edited by Taegan on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Alto and Creed pass out.

"Well shall we go see what they are up to Kelphy?" Lucien asks in a half sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 pm

*Kentaro grunts in pain and clutches his head as he drops to his knees*

"Kentaro!"
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 6:12 pm

*Derek sees Alto and Creed fall, then kneels down by them.*

Derek: <I won't leave you guys behind!>
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:18 pm

*Jade looks around and notices only the males are in pain.*

"Never mind. I know what you are."

*Jade takes her blade and carefully approaches the Siren, not sure what kind of retaliation to expect.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:30 pm

*She ceases singing and chuckles.*

Woman: <A siren? A siren? Oh, you teaser.>

*She goes back to singing. It can't be denied her beautiful voice is amazingly dazing, by boys and girls alike, but Derek and Kentaro's heads just keep hurting more and more.*

=====

*She nods and hurries back to the ships. Everything seems to be going well*

Kelphy: <I was thinking. I wanted to join the competition, but I would never be allowed to. But you, you should definitely do it.>

Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:35 pm

Derek: <What ARE you!?>

*He draws his sword again and slashes a wave of energy on the ground towards the woman, but he's unable to get a clear read on where she is because of the pain.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Alto stands, apparently because these shitheads can't get anything done. Or he's dreamwalking and fighting in his dream because he stumbles around swinging his sword before charging the woman.

"WHAT!? WHY!?"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:39 pm

*Kari draws her gun and fires at the Woman Monster.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:25 pm

*Considering the boys' current condition, their attempts to attack her aren't so successful. Alto charges into the pond. She holds a hand out and a couple streams of water swirl around Derek's attack, vanishing with it. She jerks her head aside to dodge te bullet, but it grazes her hair. She screeches and jumps backward into the pond*

=====

Kelphy: <Wait, wait, calm down. I just think you're a good fighter and would do--Did you hear that?>

*He hears nothing out of the ordinary whatsoever*

Kelphy: <Hm. I guess it stopped.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 4:50 pm

The cold water of the pond jolts him awake, "WHOOOOOOORE!!" he starts punching at the siren.

"Oh... well... uh... thanks?"
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:09 pm

OOC: She reads minds? I never actually said Sirens outloud...

"Whatever she is, we shouldn't mess with her hair."

*Jade runs to the edge of the water, ready to strike when the opportunity presents.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:24 pm

*Derek collapses, but not before casting Haste on Jade.*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm

*Kari stands up and creeps over to pond. Kentaro has passed out.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:25 pm

*He suddendly realizes he had been punching at the water the entire time as his headache becomes even worse. The woman is nowher to be found, but there seems to be a tunnel underwater leading to another room*

=====

*She turns around and stares into the horizon*

Kelphy: <Someone's crying...>

*He still doesn't hear anything other than the soldiers' voices coming from where the ships are*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next