Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Doomlion

Doomlion

Arcane Tales - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Derek: <Do we have any lightning magic at our disposal?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 3:59 pm

*The monster is slammed into the wall by Alto and showered in bullets. It falls to the ground, gasping for air, a grin spread across its face*

=====

*The Sylph holds her hands out and they are enveloped in a sphere of swirling red wind for a few seconds. After it stops, another sphere appears in front of the cloaked man, materializing an unconscious Kelphy lying on the ground. The man walks towards her and the Sylph points her sword at Lucien*

Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 pm

*Kentaro creeps out of the barrier holding his gun low. Kari remains crouching on the ground with her gun at the ready.*

Kentaro:<It's times like this where I wonder what happened to the foul-mouthed... witch? Mage? Whatever she was.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:08 pm

Creed emerges from the pound and unceremoniously stabs the water nymph in the side.

"Nice of you to join us while we were fighting for our lives did you enjoy your nap?"

"No"

The Lucien the sylph was point her sword at dissolves away into black inky drops which then shatter like glass. Lucien is now standing behind the sylph. Lucien had more than just his shadow vectors had his disposal; he also had powerful illusion based magic.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Derek: <That was anticlimatic.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:04 pm

*Its entire body turns into a sphere of water and then a sphere of light that disappears as its right eye, which is actually a glowing blue pearl, drops to the ground*

Allina: <Eww!>

=====

*The Sylph looks around and then back darting upward as soon as she sees Lucien. She rockets back down towards him extremely fast, short stretched out towards him*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:40 pm

Alto picks it up.

Once more Lucien's image disappears from the sylph's view as shadowy hands erupt in the dozens to cage her in.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Kentaro:<Anything special about that thing?>

*Kentaro holsters his gun, Kari walking over to him holstering her gun.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 pm

*Derek keeps his weapon at the ready.*

Derek: <We don't know what that thing is.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:00 pm

*The pearl shoots a beam of light at a wall as it desintegrates. The beam causes a warp portal like the one Momo created back at the peach plantation to appear close to the wall*

=====

*The Sylph spins upward, groups of wind blades flying every which way. The man stares down at Kelphy*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Alto and Creed jump through the portal.

The blades hit something and blood flecks into the air.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Derek: <Oh dear... This doesn't bode well.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:05 pm

OOC: Jump into the portal, all of you. The plot demands it.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 pm

*Kari & Kentaro go through the portal.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:20 pm

OOC: Harley's face when someone who isn't the mod is doing the railroading.

*The portal takes them all to a canyon-like area in the middle of a desert. They can see some guy seemingly fighting himself--maybe a fly-- with his twin swords up ahead.*

=====

*The Sylph stands by, waiting for Lucien to make a move*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Derek: <Oh dear...This is just too complicated.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 pm

OOC: Don't make me pull a Neon and bitch about railroading as if it's in the guidelines.

Kentaro:<We're not going to talk to that guy, are we?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 pm

OOC: Yes because that is so helpful Tae.

Lucien dispels whatever illusion allowing the group to see what the fuck is going on.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 pm

*They still don't see much, considering they're quite a few yards away and the Sylph is the size of a palm. If they look closely, they can see her flying around him. She holds her hands out and a barrage of red wind blades fly towards Lucien, and most of which past him towards the group*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:15 pm

*Kentaro stands in front of Kari holding his arms up to his face, Kari covering her face with her arms.*
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 pm

*Derek dashes through the blades and approaches Lucien.*

Derek: <Do you need help, good sir?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 pm

"Always looking for good help" Lucien replies.

Alto and Creed run up on ether side.

"Looks like the Wind Aeldi Sylph is giving you some trouble there" Alto says smugly.

"What?" Lucien questions.

"Long story, we'll fill you in on the details later but first we should deal with the sylph and the cloaked man over there" Creed points.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:17 pm

*Running up to Lucien, up ahead they see a man in a black cloak , his face covered by the hood, standing by an unconscious blue-haired girl in a blue dress. The other two Sylph return flying and the three are now hovering in front of the group, giggling. The cloaked man laughs.*

???: <What a fortunate coincidence this is. You may have been able to defeat my Efreet, but you cannot keep up with the wind sisters. I must take my leave now, I'm afraid the princess won't be staying asleep for much longer.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Kentaro:<Efreet? The hell is that?>

*Kentaro draws his gun waiting for the sylphs to do something.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:33 pm

"The Aeldi of fire" Alto says as he rushes forward with Creed and Lucien in tow.

"You can't stop us all" Lucien vanishes like his image goes fluid. Shadowy hands erupt from the shadows near the cloaked man.

Creed stops with his sword out. Alto jumps upon it and Creed launches him skyward.

"That real, Mysteria, the air, the trees, the waters, and the breeze. Its all charged with mana. It's got me fired up hooded guy. I feel like I'm gonna burst from the joy!" Alto held his hand out causing light to spiral around his hand. "I call this the Aeldi Arrow, enjoy" the light exploded outward into arrows heads that rained down on the Sylph and the hooded man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next