Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

Arcane Tales - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Alto leaps and drives his sword into the orb.

Lucien makes the shadow hands tight.

OOC: Like he dispelled his illusion.

"Nice one Allina."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:43 pm

*The red golem disappears, wind blasting back anyone close to it. The blue and green ones seem to realize this, since the blue one turns to Kari and Kentaro and shoots a barrage of energy arrows at them from its hands and the green one sends a large green octagon-shaped energy shield flying towards Lucien, stumbling back because of the shadow hands*

=====

Allina: <Oh yeah, score!>

*She starts waving her arms in the air like some sort of retarded cheerleader as the Sylph turns into thin air, disappearing. The third Sylph, the Shield one, comes flying next, this time, apparently aware of what happened to her sister as she is no longer giggling, and rather seems angry*
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:55 pm

*Kari covers her face with her arms while Kentaro jumps in front of her covering his face with his arms.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:24 pm

Alto is knocked back as is Lucien.

Creed intercepts the shield Sylph and attacks with an overhead smash.
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:24 pm

*An armored man bearing a blue crest crowned by a silver snowflake on his chestplate and shoulder pads runs in between Kari&Kentaro and the golem, intercepting the arrows with a large kite shield with a version of the crest. Three more Aldanian soldiers arrive behind him, one of them jabbing at the green golem and the shortest of the three runs up to Lucien and helps him up. They're all wearing helmets, but he realizes it's a woman when she speaks to him*

Female Knight: <Lucien, where is the Princess!?>

=====

*The Shield Sylph creates a green bubble barrier around her and is slammed into the floor by the slash rather than being cut. She darts off down the path but is forced to stop a few yards ahead when two armored men bearing the Aldanian crest block her path.*

Allina: <Who are those guys?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:46 pm

"She was captured" Lucien grits his teeth.

"Wait... you're Princess Kelphy's bodyguard? I mean, there were rumors that she was shacking up with some elf boytoy but..." Lucien punches Alto in the jaw for his rude comments. It does little to stop Alto from speaking, "General Alto Crive of the Aldanian Royal Knights" he reports to the other knights. "My lieutenant went off on his own to aid another member of our group. He'll return, he usually does."

"The Aldanian Knights" Creed answers, "Of which I am a member."
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Kentaro:<Where the hell did they come from?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:21 pm

*The green golem punches the knight that attacked him in the stomach, slamming him into some rocks. The female knight darts towards him and draws twin silver sabers, slashing at it. It strikes back, tackling her with a green flash. Upon falling to the ground, her helmet flies off, revealing her pale face and long light brown hair. The blue golem keeps approaching at great speed, relentlessly shooting blue arrows at the knight, who blocks them with his shield.*

Female Knight: <General Crive! ... Captured? This isn't good. Are you telling me these golems are responsible for this?>

=====

Allina: <Oh yeah. Sorry dude, forgot about that.>

*The guard slashes at her, forcing her to turn back and fly over Allina and Creed*

Allina: <Get her!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:39 pm

"No it isn't" Alto moves in to protect the female knight, "Its very not good" he holds his hand out, "Blessed light, strike true and lay waste!" with his left hand he makes a cutting motion causing arcs of light to lance forward and tear into the golem. He then helps the knight up.

"On it" Creed leaps and slashes at the Sylph.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:58 pm

*Kari and Kentaro fire at the nearest golem.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:22 pm

*The golem falls back, remaining motionless as the wind it's made of slows down. The blue golem leaps over the knight and the bullets and punches down at Kari. The knight too leaps over them and rams it into a tree with his shield.*

Female Knight: <Who took her!?>

=====

*He once again slams her into the ground, this time protection-free (U c wut I did thar?). She shrieks, too dizzy to take flight. Allina prepares to step on her in all of her fury*

Allina: <Squishy!>

*The Aldianian soldiers approach, one of them recognizing Creed*

Knight: <Creed!? What are you doing here?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 pm

"A man in a black cloak" Alto and Lucien both say.

"Its a long story, lets walks"
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 pm

*Kari dives away from the oncoming golem. Kentaro turns around and fires at it.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:45 pm

*A sphere of green light appears within the green golem's chest area*

Female Knight: <What? But this tells us nothing! Why did you two stray from the airship?>

*The blue golem doesn't move, sitting against the tree like it's unconscious*

=====

*The Shield sylph disappears and the Bow one's crying echoes around.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:11 pm

"She heard crying..." Lucien responds.

"Maybe... she heard an Aeldi?" Alto muses.

Creed walks towards the bow Sylph.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:18 pm

*Kentaro fires three shots into the remaining golem.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 1:28 pm

*The golem still won't move. The soldiers walk around the group, the female one widening her eyes*

Knight Female: <Crying..? Crying!? Lucien, you should know better than this. This is terrible, we need to go back and meet the King at once.>

=====

*They find her around the corner, sitting against the rocks. Surprisingly, she doesn't even try to attack them*

Allina: <...Now it kinda feels mean to attack her.>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:05 pm

"I should, but its Kelphy. You know how she is. I couldn't have stopped her even if I wanted to and had suggested we stay close to the ship."

"Then maybe we shouldn't" Creed walks towards the sylph and extends his hand to her.

Last edited by Seraph on Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:01 pm

*Kari stands up and walks over to Kentaro and stares at the golem.*

"Is it dead?"

Kentaro:<Looks like it. Where'd these mook knights come from?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Female Knight: <Captain Olympe of the Royal Knights of Alda.>

*An orb of blue light appears within the blue golem and the knight with the large shield stabs his sword into it, making the last golem disappear. Alto, Hitomi and Kentaro seem to feel Luna's presence for a brief moment*

Olympe: <We must find Creed and return to the airship at once, General. The King went ahead to Capital Toros on a Sephiran ship.>

=====

*She dashes forward and tries to bite at his finger, but her attack is cut short by one of the two knights, who slashes her through, killing her.*

Allina: <..No!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:24 pm

"Right" Alto says.

Creed grinds his teeth and mutters something to the effect of how people never have reverence for the arcane.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Kentaro:<Great, more knights.>

"They're not here for you, it should be okay."

Kentaro:<I suppose that's right.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:37 pm

*Timeskip! The groups meet up and walk back to the airship. Olympe confirms that they are indeed in Toran territory and fly to Capital Toros. They're taken to the Aldanian King at the royal palace. All soldiers leave except Olympe, who remains with them. The Aldanian King is a middle aged man with short grey hair and a short beard of the same color. He wears a blue version of the typical King outfit.*

Aldanian King: <General Crive! Captain Braudel! Lucien! Have you found my daughter?!>

Olympe: <I'm afraid not, Your Majesty. According to Lucien, the princess was kidnapped by a man in a black cloak.>

Aldanian King: <Kidnapped?! But this means... Who are these people?>

Olympe: <Friends of General Crive and Creed. They appear to have helped them fight the monsters the kidnapper left behind, but I haven't had the time to properly interrogate them.>

Aldanian King: <Take care of that. Crive, I need you to stay with me. The Sephiran King should be-->

*Just as he says this, the Sephiran King walks in with Crone*

King Arthos: <You guys?>

Allina: <Your Majesty! Finally! So, so, you won't believe what happened!>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:44 pm

Alto bows to the Aldanian King, coming from Alto, who the king knows is something of a disrespectful person, the show of respect is a hint to the gravity of the situation "At your command."

Even Creed is somewhat shocked.

Lucien bows as well leaving Creed the only one that hasn't until he hastily does.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Kentaro:<(Where are we?)>

"(Friend of Allina's castle. I think...)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next