Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcane Tales

Go down 
+3
Yuuko
WolfSmasher
Taegan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

Arcane Tales - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:19 pm

"We have" Lucien says recognizing his own kind and does an elven gesture of respect.

"He's kidnapped the princess of Alda, this is a very bad thing. Both because her father is willing to start a war over it and because Lucien is starting to get blue ba-" Lucien kicks Alto in the shin to shut him up.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Derek: <Princess, this doesn't look safe... We should probably try to find a way out.>

*He approaches Kelphy and looks her straight in the eyes.*

Derek: <I promised that I would return you home safely. I intend on keeping that promise.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:19 pm

Fahren: <I knew someone would come after he sent his corrupted Aeldi to kill me.>

Olympe: <He kidnapped Princess Kelphy of Alda.>

Fahren: <I know.>

Olympe: <Do you know where he is?>

Fahren: <Yes. ...I do.>

*Olympe widens her eyes*

Allina: <Well?!>

*The man sighs, putting on small round glasses.*

Fahren: <To the northeast of Alda is a forgotten island.>

Olympe: <That's impossible. The maps don't-->

Fahren: <It has been protected by a magic force field for hundreds of years. It is the grave of an ancient civilization, from before any of the kingdoms existed.>

Olympe: <How did he get there then?>

Fahren: <That civilization was more technologically and magically developed than we can imagine. Not many know about it. A long time ago, something completely devastated the city. It has since then been a sanctuary, guarded by sacred creatures they used to study.>

Olympe: <...The Aeldi.>

Fahren: <Yes. By controlling the four Gatekeepers, Crone was able to cross the force field.>

=====

*She smiles and walks towards the frozen crystal, staring at it for a few seconds.*

Kelphy: <Thank you.>

*She walks downstairs*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:21 pm

"We should move quickly then" Alto fist palms.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Kentaro:<And how do we get there if it's protected by magic?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 3:49 pm

"If it's guarded by Aeldi... then we'll need an Aeldi to get in" Alto says. "Ever since we met her I've felt a strong gravitation towards Luna. Maybe I can get a hold of her somehow if I enter the other world again."
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 5:15 pm

*Derek sighs and follows her, shaking his head.*

Derek: <I still don't think this is a good idea.>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:07 am

Fahren: <You've met Luna? But that...>

*He walks up to a bookcase and climbs up the ladder attached to it, grabbing a big book. He opens it on his desk*

Fahren: <There haven't been records of sightings of Luna in over 90 years. How did you meet her?>

Allina: <She's summoned us to the magic world a few times. Says something is wrong with...what again?>

Fahren: <To the magic world? ...I'm the one who created the spell that allowed Crone to go there. I also created the spell that allowed him to control the Aeldi from there. I meant to stop him, but his power exceeded mine long ago. Even if I wanted to, I don't have enough power to get to the magic world... Fortunately...>

Olympe: <How do we get past the barrier!?>

Fahren: <I was getting there. Fortunately, it would appear two of the Gatekeepers have been freed. I defeated Celsius and Gnome, so there are only two left.>

Allina: <The Sylphs and Efreet?>

Fahren: <Yes. How did you-->

Allina: <We defeated them.>

Fahren: <But that's wonderful! Fortunately for us, my manipulation spell doesn't allow the Aeldi to be even nearly as strong as they can normally be. Now that the Aeldi have been freed, I would assume we'll be able to find them back at their shrines.>

*He stares at Alto*

Fahren: <As for Luna, there isn't much I can help you with. You must talk to her yourself. She has nothing to do with the Gatekeepers. Perhaps after the princess has been saved I can tell you what I know about the Aeldi.>

Olympe: <The shrines... We have a few maps with their locations back at-->

Fahren: <The Water Shrine is in northern Alda. The Fire one is in southwestern Toros. The Earth one is in Sephira, to the northeast. Finally, the Wind Shrine is in southern Alda, near the Sephiran and Toran borders.>

=====

*Downstairs they find a bed with several wires attached to it. Also several tables full of strange devices. Tiny white spheres of light float around the room, giving it a very eerily look. There is a locked door with a dusty notice attached to it. Kelphy approaches the bed.*

Kelphy: <What is this...?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:15 am

"Thank you Fahren" Alto bows slightly.

Creed speaks up, "Alto... knows a lot about the Aeldi. I've known him for over a year and a half now and I didn't even realize how knowledgeable the general was."

"How do you know so much Alto?" Lucien asked.

"Well... I've read quite a bit, most of it is just made up bullshit beyond the descriptions of some of the Aeldi. However... my mother was bound to the Aeldi of Darkness, Shadow, against her will. It was a long time ago before I was born though. She passed on quite a bit to me before I left the Crive Household. I don't quite recall when the pact ring she wore during that time was lost." He stuck his hands in his pocket.

"I can probably enter the magic world on my own but getting back would be my biggest problem, that and being on my own for who know's how long. It would take some time to find Luna though I believe she does have a shrine somewhere in Alda. I can probably temporarily break the divide between the worlds with the right spell but again... I wouldn't have a sure fire way back."
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 am

*Derek doesn't say anything, as he knows the princess will object, so he just stands there and watches.*
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:40 pm

Fahren: <Many have attempted to find Luna's Light Shrine, and many rumors and legends were invented, but I can assure you her shrine isn't in Alda. But I'll tell you more about that later. I... I'm going to help you save Crone.>

Allina: <Save Crone? Mo' like kick his ass.>

*Fahren laughs a bit and goes back to his desk after picking up a long scroll. He opens it and starts examining the large map with a ruler, marking the locations of the shrines*

Fahren: <Take this to your pilot.>

*He gives Olympe the scroll*

Fahren: <We may not have much time, but I would like you to stay. You aren't ready to face Crone yet. I think I can help you.>

Allina: <I guess we can sleep in the airship. Thanks.>

Fahren: <I'd like to speak to them first.>

*He points at Kari and Kentaro. Olympe nods and reluctantly walks outside, sitting by the sea. Allina starts building a sand castle nearby.*

=====

*She walks to a counter nearby and examines a metal device*

Kelphy: <This is very advanced technology... But they seem to be broken.>

*She then walks to the door and narrows her eyes to read through the dust*

Kelphy: <"E.E." What does it mean...?>
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 3:44 pm

*Starting to get slightly exasperated at the princess's curiosity, Derek sighs.*

Derek: <Let's see what's inside then.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:12 pm

"...Us?"

Kentaro:<What do you want with us?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Alto leaves with Creed and Lucien in tow. He passes by Olympe, "I'm heading back into the ship. I can take the scroll to Aera."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Alto leaves with Creed and Lucien in tow. He passes by Olympe, "I'm heading back into the ship. I can take the scroll to Aera."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:21 am

Fahren: <Don't worry, I just want to help you become stronger. It would appear your weapons are guns. This could be interesting.>

*He walks over to a bookcase and takes a blue book with a silver pistol on the cover. He opens it on his desk and starts skimming through the pages*

Fahren: <Hmm... Very well. Tell me, do you wish to learn?>

=====

*She nods respectfully, handing him the scroll. Allina walks up to her and sits down by her side*

Allina: <You look sad.>

Olympe: <What? I'm not sad.>

Allina: <I'm really sorry your friend died.>

=====

*She opens the door to a seemingly neverending dark corridor, its blue tiled walls and ceiling covered in vines and moss. There are light bulbs across the ceiling and a lever to their right. She pulls it and most of the bulbs go on, though the light is very weak*

Kelphy: <Amazing... automatic light devices... Hm. All this moss and vines... and the lights seem to be damaged. This place is overly humid... It could lead to the ocean.>

*She stares at Derek, tilting her head with an awkward smile*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:28 am

Alto enters the ship and goes to the bridge where he finds Aera. "This is a chart of our next few destinations. They should be marked" he hands her the scroll and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Derek: <What is it, Princess?>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:12 pm

*The two look at each other confused-like for a moment.*

Kentaro:<Sure...?>

"...Okay."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Fahren: <Fantastic. Unload your guns and point them at me. Would any of you like to learn how to do anything in specific with your gun?>

=====

*Aera salutes him and takes the scroll to show the rest of the crew.*

Aera: <Yes, sir!>

=====

Olympe: <Yeah... it's okay.>

Allina: <You were great against Crone. How did you do that teleport thing?>

Oympe: <I didn't. I specialize in using shadows to fight.>

Allina: <Sounds cool. And weird. But cool.>

*Olympe smiles and starts removing her armor. She's wearing a short black jumpsuit underneath.*

Olympe: <The water looks nice.>

Allina: <Beach party!>

=====

Kelphy: <It's nothing it's just... if this does lead into the ocean, it could take us to the continent. Should we keep going?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:46 pm

"You don't have to salute me. I've never asked anyone to" Alto smiles.
Back to top Go down
Doomlion

Doomlion

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 5:50 pm

*Surprised at the Princess taking his word into account, Derek stumbles with his words.*

Derek: <Ah... well... Hm. Yes, I think we should.>
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 1:38 am

"No..."

Kentaro:<Think it could be able to pierce barriers and the like?>
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:43 am

Fahren: <Ah, yes. Unload them and aim at me. Then shoot.>

=====

Aera: <All right then, sir. Sorry.>

*She opens the scroll after calling some other crew members over*

Aera: <Ah so we're headed towards the Aeldi shrines. What are we waiting for?>

=====

*Olympe is walking around the sea, the water by her waist*

Allina: <Olympe!>

*They see a large greenish triangular fin emerge from the water, heading towards them at great speed. Olympe runs out of the water*

Allina: <Creed! ...Other guy! Come here quick!>

=====

*A while down the tunnel they start hearing the sound of bubbles underwater and singing (Sounds like a whale's.)*

Kelphy: <We're underwater...!>

*Seconds later they arrive at the end of the corridor, a door with a sign that reads "Underwater Lab".*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 2:49 am

Creed and Lucien burst from the sand coughing.

"HA I HELD MY BREATH LONGER!" Lucien does a victory dance.

Creed points towards the girls and the green fin.

"Oh." Is Lucien's response.

"You don't have to call me Sir ether" he laughs and pats her on the shoulder. "I think the others are having fun..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcane Tales   Arcane Tales - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcane Tales
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next