Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death & the Sign-Up 2

Go down 
+5
Loki
Script-Z
Taegan
HarleyThomas
Neo Bahamut
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:25 am

Let it out, let it out.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:27 am

I love his Saiyabrows.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:43 pm

I'm rejoining. I just need to know three things...

1. What are the arrancar doing?
2. Can I have a captain level character?
3. Depending on what the arrancar are doing on the Madsplosion scale how pissed would you be Neo if I made a goodish arrancar?
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Name: Aera Turmill
Appearance: Aera has a very elegant body, average height, light skin, teal eyes and waist-lenght blonde hair with side bangs. She wears a modified mix of an Arrancar and Soul Reaper uniforms. She wears an Arrancar white jacket that's been torn short, revealing her midriff and the Hollow Hole through it, and her hakama, which is black like that of a Soul Reaper, has been cut by her knees like a skirt. Her jacket's collar has also been mostly torn off and tied down over her chest in a sailor bow. She still possesses a part of her mask like most Arrancar. It's taken the shape of half of a masquerade mask over her left eye, with a fox ear and a long tendril of crystal-shaped scales that goes down from its corner wrapped around her neck, loosely looking like a fox tail.
Type: Arrancar
Bio: Aera and her younger brother both died during a great battle in the 16th century. She died first, protecting him, but unfortunately so did he a few hours later. He was quickly found by Soul Reapers that helped him to the Soul Society, but she wasn't so lucky, and after some time became a Hollow. She was a vicious Adjuchas until she somehow managed to remove her mask some time ago. Despite resenting the Soul Society and her brother, she chose to stay in the shadows during Aamon's rise and the invasion of the Soul Society, unwilling to hurt her brother but afraid to confront Aamon. Now that he's gone, she's decided to find Senthose and learn of his new plan, and then consider if it is a cause worth joining.
Abilities: Aera has a very high spiritual pressure, high physical strenght, average speed, terrible swordsmanship, & under average Hierro.
Power: Glaciate, Zorro - In her Resurección, Aera acquires large black metal gauntlets that increase her physical strenght and help her condense her spiritual pressure, that she uses to crush her frozen enemies. She grows long black fox ears stretched back over her actual ears, a black fox tail, and her white jacket and sandals turn black to match the new features and the Soul Reaper hakama. She gains the power to control black ice. This ice is fragile, but it can reflect large amounts of Reiatsu, which means it can only be destroyed with physical attacks when Aera's spiritual reserves are high. She uses it to redirect enemy attacks, and, if she manages to freeze a target's bodypart, she can reflect the Reiatsu in that body part away from it, or, in a way, suck it out. As she grows weaker in battle, so does the ice's ability. In this form she can also use a modified Cero, called Menos Que Cero. This Cero is dark teal, and it has the same effect as a normal Cero except its resulting explosion will flash freeze in black ice, allowing Aera to freeze a large area quickly. Lastly, she can create Sombras Heladas, which are clones of herself that are actually made of her black ice, which means they can reflect Reiatsu off of themselves. They have her physical strenght but retain the ice's fragility. However, while she has active clones, all of her ice that isn't part of the clones loses its ability. She can only create up to three of these clones, and they require a massive amount of Reiatsu, for which reason she only uses them as a last resource.
Other: Is she overpowered or underpowered? Goddamnit, I can't even tell for sure.

Last edited by Taegan on Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:54 pm

Awful is what she is.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:19 pm

1. Hollow stuff
2. No
3. No

Loki's awful character is accepted while Taegan's awful character needs a bio.

Also, new characters cannot be introduced right now, as the RP will be moving to the next day soon.

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:24 pm

Taegan's bioless character gets accepted. Further proof of my favortism claim.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Oh, I didn't notice that. Thanks. I'll edit.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:34 pm

So that's a no for me joining after all then. Shit. I wanted to too.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Because you can't be a Captain-level Arrancar?

Even though the sign-ups expressly say new characters join at lieutenant level?
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Everyone else is high level. Its more an issue of being unable to do anything unless the character starts high end.

And you tossed Neliel in so I figured I could get away with being goodish.

Edit: Or more of I'm concerned of not being able to do anything than an actual fact.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:47 pm

They aren't new, & lieutenant is just below Captain. Also, they aren't new.

I said I didn't mind. LRN2ENGLSH. But don't expect to be in the Gotei.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:49 pm

I thought you were saying no as in denying it xD my bad.

Also edited to clarify. If you think I could contribute and "Level up" so to speak without being left behind then I'm all in.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:53 pm

I don't see why I would set it up so that can't be done.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Alright. Then I'll begin. Thanks for the patience.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Hope the bio's not too short.

~Sign-Up~
Name: Huang Yue
Appearance: Yue (Current and Pre-Shinigamification)
Yue's arrancar uniform is unique among his brethren in that it is predominately blood red. He wears a black sleeveless loose fitting undershirt over which is the traditional arrancar style jacket which is blood red instead of white. The jacket is just about waist length and worn open. His Hakama pants are also blood red with black lines running up them. He wears black boots instead of the traditional footwear. He also wears a black trailing scarf which is frayed at the ends. It hides his mouth. His mask fragment is a single horn growing from his head. His hollow hole is located on his left pectoral.
Type: Arrancar
Bio: Yue is an arrancar who was newly "minted" you could say, within the last seven months. As a holllow he was a menos of the Adjuchas class. Though strong he largely kept out of the affairs of Amon and his conspirators; keeping to himself he was not involved in Amon's plans. Seven months ago though he gained the power to break his mask and evolve. The process however had unforeseen side effects. Now he is torn between his savage nature and something he never thought he would ever develop, a conscience.
Abilities: Yue is a hand to hand fighter at heart but doesn't neglect to keep up his swordsmanship. He's just as adept as slashing you apart as he is beating you shitless with his fists and feet. His hierro isn't that great and his regeneration is only about par but where he truly accels is sacrificing his ability to use bala and cero and converting that destructive power as reishi laced punches and kicks making him a very lethal close range combatant. His speed is also fairly impressive; not the best but his sonido is quick.
Power:
Bestia Escarlata (Scarlet Beast): Yue's zanpakutou is not a katana but a great sword requiring someone of great physical strength to lift and swing one handed. Luckily for Yue he's such a person.
Ressurrecion Appearance: "Enchain, Bestia Escarlata" the release command that calls upon the bone white and crimson red armor that adorns Yue's body and clads him in bestial might. His black scarf turns into a thick red leather number that bares bladed ends. His arms become in wrapped in red leather that hides bone white armor underneath in the form of flesh rending claws. The same with his legs from the knee bellow; red leather bindings cover bone armor that comes to a single spiked point that curves upwards making his kicks twice as lethal via possible impalement on the vicious bone spike. His torso is bound in the same red leather straps with the white armor gleaming from underneath. His head becomes covered in a canine like skull which has an opening for his now red horn. The skull meets with the red leather scarf's front which now has a metal jawbone like plate across it making it seem like his face is sitting between the jaw's of a massive wolf like beast. He also has a tail of four whip like blades that look exactly like his scarf attached to a ball of white fluff.
Ressurrecion Abilities: Hati, the son of fenrir said to chase and swallow the moon, that is what his release is modeled after. It is no surprise that his release multiples his speed and strength exponentially and grants him prehensile control off those six blade like whips which trail behind him. What isn't immediately apparent is all those red leather bindings on his body are also able to be manipulated freely to bind and ensnare the opponent. At first glance this makes it seem like he is all raw physical power. That would be your first and last mistake.
Noche Roja (Red Night): Yue's first named release ability allows him to send pulses of reishi along his bindings, bladed or not, and create a blast like effect equivalent to a Lv 50 kidou. The blast does not destroy the bindings which it travels along.
Obscuridad Cobertor (Blanket Darkness): Yue's other named ability acts like a sort of dampening ability. It makes it harder to hear and perceive his movements through auditory and spiritual senses. It does not remove the ability to merely makes it askew.
Other: Back.

Last edited by Seraph on Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:44 pm

OP has a new name.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:45 pm

>.> that doesn't help depower what's Over powered.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:47 pm

TL;WDR.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 6:48 pm

xD Harley
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Very well.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Thank you. I'll wait until you say its alright to then post in the rp. Again thanks for being patient
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 12:55 am

Oh God, the Power names.

Cicatriz means Scar, not Scarlet.

Cicatriz Bestia = Beast Scar

Bermeja Nocturno = Nocturnal Ginger (This would be funny if it wasn't the male form of Nocturnal)

Cobertor Obscuridad = Blanket Darkness

I'm not kidding. o.o
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:00 am

Pffthahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:02 am

Blanket Darkness actually works better for what it does so I'll keep that and google the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death & the Sign-Up 2   Death & the Sign-Up 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Death & the Sign-Up 2
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next