Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God Yet Lives

Go down 
+2
Loki
Neo Bahamut
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraph

Seraph

God Yet Lives - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:24 pm

"And I didn't know you liked it rough, kinky" she slashes Yue's cheek. "We're at the Amazon's house... or Noct's... I don't know who owns it. Bas is dead and one of his former servants, Aroma, is with us now. Isn't she adorable and awesome?" Yue smiles and waves to Aroma. "You've been out cold after take a massive cero assault. I carried you here by the way."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:29 pm

Aera: <...I just puked in my mouth a little.>

*She glares at Yue and then Aroma.*
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:31 pm

"I didn't do anything funny jeeze. You saved me. I figured I'd at least repay the favor."
Back to top Go down
Taegan

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Aera: <...Okay.>

*She stands up and looks around for the door a bit.*

Aera: <...Aand I'll be going now.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 pm

Noctis leans back until she collapses backwards, letting out a long sigh of relief. "Okay... I'm done for the rest of the month. Euryale, lets take a vacation somewhere nice, with no monsters, or crazies with swords trying to kill us..."

--

"She is NOT fine!" Sab countered, angry, and lashing out at Yue.

"I am... he is right, believe it or not. I'll heal like I always do." She said, with mock bravado.

"You have a fist sized hole in you that you're plugging up with scales. Do you remember how bad that was for your lung a year ago? This is worse, so much so!" Sab said, trying hard not to break down.

Mortal shook her head, held Sab's hand, "I'm fine." She then turned to Aroma, "Really, I am. There is no need to be sorry, I let this happen on my own, it is my fault. I would have hated it if the same happened to you."

--

Atae froze at the Quincy accusation, "They... they were disrupting the balance of souls... it HAD to be done. And when it came to Lilith we made a mistake, but we've adapted." When he asked about her Atae furrowed her eyebrows, "Why would they come after me. I've done nothing wrong!"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:14 pm

<We'll just test that theory, then.>

*With that, he hopped over her & walked into the jungle.*
===================================
Aroma<That's nice to hear. I mean--not that you have a huge hole in you! That you care! But I feel the same way! Umm...at least I think I can help.>

*She then starts stitching into the wound with the silk.*

Aroma<My silk can be used as sutures, but it also has healing properties. If I closely imitate your abdomen's natural pathways, it should heal along those lines. And the silk will just break down and travel through your bloodstream until it, ah, exits. You'll need to get rid of the scales, though, I can't work around them.>
=======================================
E"I'd like that. I'd like that a lot."

*A loud clanging noise issues from the furnace, followed by several others. Euryale nervously edges towards it & yanks the door open. When something lashes out at her, she's already spent the better part of a minute strangling it before she realizes that it's just a strip of pinstriped fabric that soon turns to dust. She roots around in there until her hands are black, but finds nothing else. So she falls flat on her back, turns to her side, & curls up, shivering.*
*He breaks free in time for Netzach to kick him in the face. He knows it's the real one because the clones vanish when Noah's Hollow bellows.*
*As there's really nowhere to go, Atsuko is doused in the stuff & feels a heavy burning sensation, particularly on her head, shoulders, arms, sword-hand, & face. It gets to the point where she reflexively closes her eyes & has trouble keeping them open.*

Last edited by Neo Bahamut on Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Loki

Loki

Quote : All is dust.

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Kira recoiled from the blow, but as he was knocked away one of his back arms grabbed Netzach's ankle and jerked him after Kira who was now fully enraged and regaining his footing.

Atsuko would have yelped if she had not been worried about swallowing whatever this stuff was, so instead she lifted both hands above her head and mumbled the words, "Bakudo 37, Tsuriboshi.."
The star shaped kido appeared above her, sheltering her from any more falling liquid.
"Now..." She grumbled, trying to wipe herself clean with a piece of fabric.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:04 pm

Mortal began to remove the scales, "Just... be prepared for blood."

Sab held tightly onto Mortal's hand then gave Aroma a glance, "Thank you."

--

Noctis looked over, stood up, and made her way to Euryale. "Hey, why don't we go and get cleaned up." She said, bending down to help her up. "A nice warm shower would be perfect, you're shivering."

--

Atae waited until the man left, then went to check on Kyoraku.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:29 pm

???<It won't be that simple. That was a lot of acid. In some ways it's a shame, I had much more elaborate traps set up. Oh well. You're not dead, so you might still have a chance to at least lay eyes upon me before you die.>

*Through her closed eyes, she sees a harsh pink glare in the center of her field of vision.*
==========================================
*Euryale just nods & follows Noctis's pull until they get up the stairs to see Mortal bleeding all over the damn carpet.*

Aroma<For what?>

*She began sewing elaborate criss-crossings of silk into Mortal's wound. The more stitching she did, the less blood was pouring out.*
===========================================
*He was still breathing, albeit raggedly.*
===========================================
*Netzach twists off his shoe to escape & quickly re-orients himself.*

Netzach<Aww, I really liked that shoe.>

*He then thrusts both fists forward, blowing out a tremendous blast of white lightning, almost like an entire storm discharged at once. The Hollow looms up behind him, reaching out with its claws & beak.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Kira's shriek softened up the blast, but he was still blown clear out of the tower. When he landed on the ground, he had to his broken and burned arms regenerate, as well as an entirely mangled leg.

Atsuko took a step back and used her slightly dried hands to wipe at her eyelids before opening them just enough to see ahead of her.
"W-who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:00 am

"For helping Mortal." Sab replied.

Noct put her arms around Euryale to try and keep her warm as the walked up the stairs. Upon seeing everything happening Noctis let out a long sigh, "I'd be upset, but..." She looked around the rest of the room, particularly the mess that was the tv, and the hole in the wall, among other things, "the rest of our house is a wreck." She said. "So, how is Mortal?"

"I'm fine."

"She is not--"

"I'm fine."

"Alright then, we're going to go get cleaned up." Noct said, walking off towards their room.

--

Atae quickly began using healing kido on him, and was about to try and get help from the 4th when she realized she was still basically there, and that Binah was the cause of all of this. Pushing that from her mind she began to tend the wound.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:22 am

*It's at this point where a Cero plows into one of her lungs. Beyond that, she sees a bit of pink move & the flash of a grin in the bushes, but she can't make anything else out.*

???<You know, I don't really see the point in telling you my name.>
======================================
Aroma<But...(I wanted to help....)"
*Once inside, Euryale sits on the bed, shaking her head.*
*He can still kind of see the fight from his vantage point. Netzach is trapped in another Six Rod Light Prison.*

Netzach<What? But...I didn't hear you prepare anything....>

Nel<Lanzor Verde.>

*Now the fight has become obscured in a flash of purple light &, following that, a big-ass dust cloud.*
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:37 am

Kira tried to rush back despite his injuries not being fully regenerated yet.

Atsuko cried out and fell onto her back when she was hit by the Cero, nearly dropping her Zanpakuto.
"Please! I don't want to fight!" She pleaded as she tried to scramble onto her knees, holding her Zanpakuto out before her chest defensively, "I'm a healer!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:10 am

Sab looked at Aroma, "You are helping, that is why I'm thankful."

Mortal nodded, then began to try and relax as Aroma continued her work.

--

Noctis went into the bathroom and turned on the water for a warm shower. When she came back out she sat down next to Euryale, putting an arm around her and resting her head on her shoulder, "Why are you shaking your head, whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:36 am

"That was just...I don't want to talk about it. I'll be fine...I'll be fine...wait, there's a bunch of people in my living room, I don't want them to see me naked!"
============================================
<'Pwease don't kill da widdle heawer!'>

*He next fires a Cero at her leg & another at her unwounded shoulder, laughing like a fucking maniac.*
=============================================
Aroma<But...it's not like...I don't need....>
=============================================
*When the dust clears, a Severing Void shatters apart. Netzach laughs as he blows the Kido apart with the white energy. The Hollow has already been restrained by a bunch of gold chains & the chain has encroached almost to its chest.*

Netzach<Man, you guys fucking suck! You had me down for the count & you couldn't even seal the deal!>

Nel<He's a Kido master too?!>

Netzach<Well, duh, how else do you think I'd know Shunko?>
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:40 am

"You're strong Aroma" Yue says.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:51 am

Sab furrowed her eyebrows, "You don't need what?" She asked, unsure about what got her down.

--

Noctis let out a small sigh, "If you ever do want to talk about it, I'll be here. I'm always willing to listen." With that she followed Euryale's topic about the multiple home invaders, "Good point I could stand guard, or do you just want me to kick them all out?"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:25 am

Atsuko used an Enkosen that entirely shielded her body from the first cero but shattered on the second impact, knocking her over again and winding her.
"You sick.. bastard..." She rasped, scrambling to her feet and shunpo'ing up onto a branch, "Blush and bloom, Hana no Hira!"
Her zanpakuto released, forming into a rose centred in her palm attached to her arm by a thorned vine that dug into her skin, drawing thin trickles of blood.
The rose glowed for a few moments as four tentacles extended from it. Three of them pointed in the direction of her attacker the the other began to travel up and down her body, emitting and aura that seemed to heal her acid burns.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:25 am

*A shield of pink energy emerges from a slit in the ground in front of him to intercept the vines. In addition, a vine on the branch wraps around her feet as it gives way, dragging her towards a tiger pit below. It's now clear that he's sitting on an Aztec-style throne in the middle of a clump of bushes.*
========================================
"We should probably kick them out."
========================================
<I just...umm...nothing.>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:13 am

"Yes, ma'am." Noct said, standing up.

--

Sab only furrowed her eyebrows deeper, it was obviously something, but Aroma seemed uncomfortable about it, so Sab would drop the issue, not wanting to badger her. "If you say so."

Noct came out at this point. Looking around she said, "As much as I love the company of you guys, I think it is about time you guys left." She then looked at Mortal, "Did she die?"

Sab turned her attention on Mortal, who had seemed to fall unconscious as Aroma and Sab talked. "She is alive, she just passed out from exhaustion I assume. This would be her third battle in a row today, more, assuming I didn't miss anything in that alternate dimension thingy."

"Well, I hope she heals up well. Tell her thanks for helping. Now, about--"

"Right, right." Sab said, she then looked at Aroma, extending her hand. "Here, I'll take us to our home." Assuming Aroma takes her hand, Sab teleports the three of them to her house.

--

"Alright then, that leaves you two now." Noct said, turning her attention to Yue and Aera. "Leave." She said, her disposition noticeably colder.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:52 am

Yue gives her the finger, "You have a nice way of treating people who helped you."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:09 pm

"You don't say, I'll be sure to work on it." She said, "Now get the hell out, wait, dammit, still working on it."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:13 pm

"How about would you please leave? Or are you still pissed about me calling your girlfriend an Amazon. You know, fierce, beautiful, and powerful warrior women. I fail to see how that's an insult especially when I don't know her name."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:25 pm

"How about this," Noct said, making two shadow clones, "I just got done dragging my last home invader into the flames of a furnace, the home invader before that, it was my SECOND time killing him. I'm batting 1000 for the last few days, so I suggest you leave now before I no longer allow you to." At this the different Nocts each cracked a few joints, and formed shadow weapons, "Is open hostility not a nice way of treating people either?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:36 pm

"I'll take note not to help you again then" Yue opens a garganta and steps through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Yet Lives   God Yet Lives - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

God Yet Lives
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: Bleach: War of the Gods :: God Yet Lives-
Jump to: