Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Hours: Episode 2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:32 pm

Dura let out a soft chuckle, "Dear god, with lines like that... just wow. I hope you can fight Kaylee, the American girl is a sucker for the knight in shining armor."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Lune chuckled too and hugged his partner who's eyes went big but then smiled. "A knight in shining armor huh, first time I've been called that."
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:43 pm

Jackson transformed in the blink of an eye, and Ami grabbed him by his ornamented handle that was wrapped like a katana.

"You first," Ami called loudly. She grinned devilishly. His axe was way to strong for her to do much with the blade, thus this was where the gun piece came in handy.

Don't be like this, Jackson told her. Just go ahead and strike first.

"No effing way," she whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:45 pm

"Don't take it to heart, I throw around compliments like they're candy, but you've got to admit, it is almost like you tailor made your past to make it easy to hook up."

Sab rolled her eyes, "Are you gonna swoon on the man, or what Dura?"

Dura smiled devilishly, "Jealous of the attention that I'm giving him Sab?"

"N-no, be quiet, you're going to make me miss the fight."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:46 pm

"If I could make up my own past thee's a lot of things I would have changed..."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:47 pm

They stood, waiting for a move to be made.
This was different for Videl, never the strategic fighter, something was different about him.
Out of patience, he began to charge, the soul attached armor flung itself into the air and swiftly rushed back into the ground, where Ami was standing.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:50 pm

"Interesting fight, no?" Algol interrupted as he took a seat near the four talking
"I've always took interest in these types of techniques I see students use"
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Ami slid to the left and ducked, sending a messy, not-so-carefully-aimed shot at Videl. Her eyes flickered insanely around the perimeter as she was in motion, surveying how much space she had.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:53 pm

"It is" Lune responded to Algol.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 pm

The shot hit the armor, and for a second appeared to start collapsing. Swiftly it re-took perfect shape and turned it's foot-work. Videl went for berserk and the suit rushed to Ami, slashing in every direction as fast as it could.

Last edited by Grim Fandango on Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:55 pm

Dura smiled, "Preachin' to the choir kid." When Algol stepped over Dura nodded in agreement. "I've always liked Videl's style, and Ami has a never say die attitude, even if it is a bit messy. All in all, it should be a fun match."
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Mr. Brenton smiled
"Yes, I can't wait to see what you've got in store for us, Lune. And Dura, I believe their's something special about your technique as well?" More like assumed, this is the most interest Algol had payed students in months.
"Videl has an interesting method, really. Half of his soul energy placed into a hollow being. Of course, it will never be as powerful as a real meister and weapon combo of the same skill, but it's enough said about his own skill level that he's even able to compete with his class using this technique alone, yes." Algol felt strange. Fascination wasn't a common trait of his.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 pm

"If he found a way to increase his intensity of his soul wave length it might just surpass any combination he could make with a meister. His soul's strong... or so Kaylee says."

Kaylee nodded in accordance with Lune's summation.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:04 pm

"Something special about me and Sab, nonsense." Dura said with a coy smile, "As for Videl, yes, he is half a pair, but it doesn't hold him back, it speaks volumes about his strength."
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:20 pm

Ami ground her teeth together, trying hard to block all of the armor's strikes, but it was near impossible with such a small blade. Minuscule cuts appeared on her arms and chest.

Stop trying to do this all on your own! Jackson yelled at her as she went in for a strike. We need to synchronize our souls' wavelengths!

"As if! I wanna see if I can beat him with pure strength," she hissed back.

You're going to get us beat, then! Do you want that?

Ami frowned in disgust, still attempting to block the strikes made by the armor. "Alright, fine. Let's do it then, Soul Resonance." She cleared her mind, calmed herself, and waited, hoping Jackson was doing the same thing. All of a sudden, she felt a burst of power and surged forward, attempting to thrust her blade into the suit of armor's neck.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:35 pm

The sword plunged into the neck of the armor, even though there was no body to absorb pain Videl's soul essence was afflicted.
"Hrrrrrrgh!"
The armor turned 360 and sent Jackson flying, continuing, with a full power slash at Ami.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:33 pm

"Shit!" Amy yelled as Jackson flew across the floor. She quickly opened her palm and Jackson flew back to her, but it was almost useless trying to block the armor's strike with Jackson's small blade. The force of Videl's attack hitting Ami's defense sent her tumbling back, grabbing her left shoulder, which had been dislocated upon impact.

Gritting her teeth in pain, she quickly jerked her shoulder back in place, but her left arm still hung limply at her side. She took a deep breath before yelling, "Witch Hunter!"

Jackson's blade immediately turned a glowing light blue colour as it lengthened and grew wider, the new attack set in place and ready to go.

Without thinking, without even registering the fact that she only had one shot at this, Ami surged forward with her new, larger sword, aiming for no spot in particular.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:28 am

"Witch Hunt- Ugggghhh!"
The blow slid through the armor, causing it's collapse.
For a minute, the fight seemed to be won, but above all Videl's many flaws is stubbornness.
The axe transformed. A brief glimmer of golden light appeared Videl, his body bruised. He let out an arm that transformed back into the head of the axe. Although he was hurt, he seemed to be light in mood, he smirked.
"Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:23 pm

"Damn, you're strong," Ami called, laughing. Jackson had returned to his normal form already, and Ami casually swung him around by the handle. She shifted her dislocated shoulder and winced, but immediately stiffened her posture again as if nothing was wrong. "You want to make the next move?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:52 am

Dura gave Algol a sideways glance, "They all look a bit banged up. You going to let this go on, or end it here?"
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:06 am

"I'm not a hand-holder, Dura." Algol casually said.
"I'm here to learn the capabilities of any of my students. If I end the fight what will I be learning about them?"
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:08 am

Videl rushed and lept over Ami, making a quick slash at, not Ami, but the again at the blade, Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 12:15 pm

Dura shrugged and smiled, "If you say so, though I have to wonder what you'll learn if you let it continue."
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:00 pm

She blocked Videl's attack, but only barely. She had switched to using her left hand, since her right was damaged, but her weapon didn't feel quite right like that. Ami quickly switched Jackson back to her right hand and fired a few shots at Videl.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 am

Videl kept smiling, breathing hard he dodged the few swipes and clashed blades, exerting force on his end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 2   After Hours: Episode 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours: Episode 2
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next