Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Hours: Episode 1

Go down 
+3
Grim Fandango
WolfSmasher
Balsteen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Balsteen

Balsteen

After Hours: Episode 1 Empty
PostSubject: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:52 pm

A Sound Soul
dwells within a sound mind
and a sound body.

SOUL EATER:
AFTER HOURS

Welcome to the DWMA, located in Death City, Nevada. Here you will learn how to use your greatest weapon, the human soul. Courses will teach you how to utilize this power to transform into and wield demon weapons as partners. Lord Death sits at the roost of Death City, lately he rarely makes appearances at all, so commonly most students have never witnessed him at all, as well as some number of faculty. We hope you will use this informational pamphlet to navigate through the school and city. Your future begins today!
_______________________________________________________________________ _____ ___ _ _ ___ _ _ _

You begin today, so make the most of it.

Last edited by Balsteen on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Algol steps through the door and onto the stage, the crowd of students hushes.

"Welcome!.........Newbies! You're probably wondering who I am, and well, I don't give a crap. I'll be a teacher to some and a stranger to others. Sorry Lord Death couldn't make it to give you the big intro, so you'll just have to sit and listen to me half-ass it!"

The introduction ended after a couple of minutes the students were released back into the facility. Among the noise of chatter our heroes' stories began, then and there.

((OOC: Note: You get to decide if you're a new student or not))
Back to top Go down
WolfSmasher

WolfSmasher

Quote : The Defender of Justice!

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:16 pm

*Leo and his weapon partner James exit into the crowd. They find a spot where it's less crowded and begin talking to each other.*

Leo: <Weeell, that was fun, huh?>

James: <What are YOU talking about? That was boring as shit! And why do we have to sit through that crap, anyway? We went through it last year, too.>

Leo: <Always gotta greet the newbies, don't we?>

James: <...Not really, no.>

Leo: <Well then, wait over there while I go greet some newbies.>

*Leo walks away back into the heart of the crowd.*

Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Videl skulks behind James, shirtless, before putting a hand on his shoulder
"Another year, huh?"
"More o' this bullcrap."

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:47 pm

"And you thought it'd be boring, shame on you Kaylee" Lune chuckled as he messed up his shorter partner's hair. After that awful presentation he was itching to see what the school had to offer.

Kaylee wasn't so amused as she made a face at her meister and removed his hand from her head before fixing her hair.

"Oh come off it I was just teasing" Lune grinned. So this was the Death Weapon Meister Academy huh? It was impressive enough. So was Death City. France was a bit too... exciting.... for his tastes nowadays so he welcomed the change of scenery.

Not that he was a rookie at this sort of thing but coming to the school for it would only improve his skills...

...and serve to distance himself from his family and their ways.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:38 am

Dura and Sab took turns yawning softly.

"For something that only lasts a few minutes, why not just give paper handouts instead?" Sab asked, looking around.

"Because the point is less about the orientation, and more about getting accustomed to the new faces, and area." Dura replied, looking around.

"If that is the case, then why have returning students come?" Sab asked.

"Since when were you Miss Antisocial?" Dura retorted with a smile.

"I'm not, I just planned on... I don't know."

"Well, we're here, so make the best of it."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:10 am

"Ami," Jackson whispered, nudging his partner in the side. "AMI! Wake up, it's time to go."

Ami yawned and stood up sluggishly, rubbing her eyes. "How long was I out?"

"Three minutes."

"Damn. Was it as boring as last year?"

"Not quite."

Ami tossed her bag to Jackson and began to walk away, hands shoved in her pockets. "Carry that for me. Come on, let's go back to the lobby. Maybe I can find a couch to crash on or something."

"Don't you want to stay and greet the newbies?" Jackson asked, shifting her heavy bag from one arm to another.

"Hell no."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:27 am

Dura and Sab caught sight of Ami and Jackson and made their way over to them. They were returning students, like themselves, but three years their junior. "Ami, Jackson," Dura called, "I take it you were as enthralled with the orientation this year as you were with last year's." She said with a smile. "So, what's up you two? I have not heard from you guys in a while."

Sab simply smiled and waved, "Dura is right, it has been too long, how are you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:38 am

"Same as always, pretty much," Jackson said, dropping Ami's bag on the ground. "What about you, what's up?"

Ami reached into her backpack and pulled out a bar of chocolate. "You guys want some?" she asked, biting off a huge chunk.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 11:07 am

Area: (Courtyard?)
Videl climbed a statue of lord Death, standing atop he let out voice to all the school's present freshman.
"Alright, Newbies! I'm in charge here. So, if you will, please form an orderly line on my left to give me your lunch money. No, I'm just kidding. But if you feel the need to give me money, there'll be a donations box on my right. Thank you, and good night."
The jerk jumped off and made way for the auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 6:41 pm

The Thunderhead walked across the courtyard, smiling. Even when he caught the glimpse of newbies scowls, due to the uninteresting performance he gave he just continued to smile.
"Now where are those two?" He thought.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:27 pm

Lune listened in the conversation between two partner groups and decided to interject himself. He walked over dragging Kaylee with though she made a face at him as he did and smiled at the group (Ami, Jackson, Dura, and Sab). "Hello upper classman" he spoke with a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 7:57 pm

Now the group had formed six.
Videl decided it would be in everyone's best interest if he accompanied them.
"Yo, A-J! D-S!"
He walked in
"Well they're too many young cunts in the school now, officially."
He glimpsed at a staring pink haired newbie
"What?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:46 am

Sab quietly declined, "No thanks."

Dura on the other hand was a chocoholic, "I'd love some!" She said, trademark smile plastered across her face, "Its good to hear that you're doing well, pretty much the same for us, if a little boring every now and again."

As two underclassmen made their way over Dura smiled again, "Hello there, and welcome to the school. I'm Dura, and this is Sab." She said, as Sab calmly smiled and introduced herself.

"It is nice to see new faces at the school. So, who might you two be?" After Sab had introduced herself she saw Videl make his way over to the now robust group, "Hello Videl." She said with a small shake of her head. While pleasant enough with everyone, Videl's foul language wasn't his best feature.

"Young 'cunts'? I'd watch out with the word choice V, girls do out number you right now." Dura said with a smile. "Besides, you can never have too many younglings around."
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:38 am

Ami looked up from the couch she was laying on. "Hello, delicious--I mean, nice looking new people. I'm--" she fell off of the couch. "Ow..."

"I'm Jackson, and that's Ami," Jackson said.

"Hey!" Ami snapped. "Aren't you going to help me up, Cresswell?"

Sighing and rolling his eyes, Jackson extended his hand and pulled his partner up. "She's not exactly the most motivated person in the world."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:43 am

"Understatement of the year." Sab said with a small giggle.

"Decade is more like it." Dura added, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:00 am

Ami yawned. "I'm not gonna lie, I do tend to procrastinate a bit..." she said, grinning.

Jackson rolled his eyes again. "A bit?"

"Okay, fine, a lot. Now, does anyone want to go get me a soda?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:50 am

"Lune, and this is Kaylee" Lune bowed lightly then elbowed his partner gently so she would do the same. Videl's arrival made him wrinkle his nose. Such foul language. Such rudeness. Oh well it was too be expected of those who assume they had more power than they did.

"This sounds like such a fun place. I can't wait to start. I wonder if they allow practice sparing this early..." Lune wondered outloud.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:06 am

"I wasn't talking about the girls, Dura."
Videl said crustily.

"Anyway's. More students just means more target practice, right?"
He laughed, half seriously.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:14 am

Scenario: A huge gong sounded. Confused, Newbies began to follow upper-classman outside, to Death City.
Each Newbie, after clued in, reached for a note in their pocket, telling them we're they were to be staying.
Each student had their card, except Lune and Kaylee. Whoops. Must have misplaced it.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:39 am

(OOC: Cue Seraph)
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:45 am

"Eh, must have lost it" he looked at Kaylee who's eyes wandered absently towards a butterfly until an ear flick brought her back to reality. "Come one let's go find that pineapple haired teacher."
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:10 am

Scene: Office
"Sorry kids, their's nothing I can do"
Mr. Brenton turned in his chair
"I'm not the person who assigns rooms, and frankly, I don't know who does"
He thought foe a moment
"But I suppose it's be irresponsible to just do nothing" He yawned
"Tell you what. Until we have your room info, we'll bunk you with another pair of students. Have you made any friends yet?"

And that is the story of how Lune and Kaylee bunked with Ami and Jackson.

Last edited by Balsteen on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:13 am

"That is a good question. If nothing else I can scrape together some money to buy a house in Death City but... I'll try your method first. Thank you" Lune bowed.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 11:21 am

Dura and Sab, presumably, stayed with Ami and Jackson, since they were having a conversation, as they reacted to the gong in a way that was to be expected of upperclassmen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 1   After Hours: Episode 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours: Episode 1
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next