Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After Hours: Episode 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:20 pm

So they all got to the classroom, the whole gang and the face-less classmates.
"So.......Where is he?"
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:22 pm

"He" rushed into the room, unlike anyone has ever seen him before. He had posture, and looks of determination. He came in carrying a stack of papers.
"Alright class, pop Test!" You didn't study so good luck!"
He placed a sheet in front of everyone
"You have literally thirty-minutes."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Videl's jaw hung open.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 4:39 pm

So did Lune's.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Dura let out a long sigh, but Sab seemed unmoved.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:45 pm

Videl picked up his bag and began to exit the room.
Not even saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:59 pm

"Consider this your final desicion, Videl. You can either walk out that door and I swear to God, you will be sent back home. Or. You can can stay and take the test, believe me it is important."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Lune and Kaylee got to work on the test.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:01 pm

"Back.....home?" He whispered.
Videl paused, standing at the door. For a minute, it looked like he might had actually gone. He turned back, silently he took a seat and returned to his test.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Scene: After the test, Algol quickly scanned them and quickly graded. Without showing students the results he tucked them into a briefcase and led the students to the outdoor sparring grounds. He raised his hand and used some magic, suddenly a metal mannequin dummy appeared in front of them in a puff of smoke.
"Alright kids, this is the oral portion of the test."
He paused "...Show me what you got."
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:26 pm

"Alright! I am all over this one!"
Videl quickly lept as high as he could, quiet surprisingly, was pretty high.
He rushed through the air towards the dummy and swiftly shape-shifted his body into the axe, all but the left of his torso and head which were conjoined at the head of the axe. His left-free hand grabbed the scalp of the mannequin and used all his power to jam the other side of his body, the transformed axe, into the neck of the dummy.

It came clean off.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:48 pm

Lune held his hand out and Kaylee took it before transforming into weapon form. Lune didn't want to show off too much but he couldn't help showing off a little more of what he could do. He leveled the blade point downward as black energy swirled around him. It looked almost like crows were taking shape from the energy. Then he vanished only to reappear behind the dummy. For a second nothing happened. Then Lune took three steps and sheathed Kaylee. "Crow Caw: Remix Addition" the dummy fell into six nearly equal pieces.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Videl shrugged.
"That's pretty cool, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Algol used the same magic to keep generating new mannequins on top of the remains of the old ones.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:57 pm

"I try not to showboat but even I can't help not having a bit of fun V. Here we go. Crow Caw!" he swung Kaylee releasing a crow shaped projectile piercing the body of the dummy.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:49 am

Dura looked at Sab and reached out to hold her hand. Once bound at the hand Sab turned into a short sword, complete with sheath. Dura tied the sheath at her hip and leveled the sword at the mannequin. Using no more power than needed, Dura and Sab cut through their mannequin at the waist. Dura then resheathed Sab, assuming that there would be more mannequins on the way.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:36 am

Now the whole coarse was set with mannequins.
"Alright, I've seen enough. Now it's time for a lesson"
"It's time you all learn how to defend yourselves without the use of your partner. In the event that you are separated in battle you will need to learn how to use a technique called 'Soul Surfacing'."
Algol took some steps forward and began to breath heavily.
His soul expanded and created a sphere around him, it shined with a light blue
glimmer.
He spoke from within the orb, his voice was muffled by the barrier
"Once in this state the possibilities lie completely to imagination."
He lifted his arm, the energy formed into smaller sphere projectiles wich he launched at the mannequins.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:43 am

Dura lightly tossed Sab into the air, and she reformed into her human form, feet a few inches off the ground. She landed lightly, and the two of them then looked at Algol, Dura furling her eyebrows as she did. "How do you accomplish that?" She asked, "I doubt thinking hard will get me anywhere, so is there a kind of technique, or trick to making that orb appear?"
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 pm

"What about those of us who have Soul Menace?" Lune asked.
Back to top Go down
Grim Fandango

Grim Fandango

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 pm

Videl pushed the crowd to the side at stood in front of everyone, without saying a word. He seemed focused.
"It's like...breathing into a balloon. But it takes concentration. Like, the air your breathing into it is your focus and you've gotta......"
He breathed in, and out expanded his soul, a radiant golden orb.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:13 pm

"This is not the time to brag about one's abilities, Lune. Menace and Surface are two different things entirely. And I think Videl described the technique properly: I want you all to try to use Soul Surface."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 12:41 pm

"Wasn't really bragging. I was more curious if I could take steps in also training my Soul Menace ability" Lune let Kaylee go after sheathing her and she transformed back to normal. Lune began to take deep breaths in order to begin Soul Surfacing. Then he relaxed his breath and let instinct take over. For those who could perceive souls his was visible now. A brilliant blue soul marked with magic circles in purple. Unsurprising considering he admitted he was the child of a witch. The soul itself had a single feather like extension sticking out of it hear the top which also was tinted a faint purple. Then his soul vanished in manifestation of Soul Surfacing. His was not black like you'd expect but a vibrant shade of blue.
Back to top Go down
Potterwatcher1997

Potterwatcher1997

Quote : I want you to hit me as hard as you can.

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Amy and Jackson stepped up. "Alright, I'm going first, Cresswell. So shut up," Ami said. She stuck her arm out and pushed him back, then attempted to breathe deeply like she had seen everyone else do. After a few seconds without any success, she whipped around and smacked Jackson in the stomach.

"I TOLD you to shut up!" she snapped.

"I was perfectly silent!" Jackson hissed.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever." Breathing in again, Ami made another attempt that, this time, weilded success.
Back to top Go down
Balsteen

Balsteen

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:39 pm

"Good, we'll master it later. Right now we need to use it. When Surfacing you can mold your soul into shapes and forms you can imagine, like so."
-Soul Surface
-Form: whip
Is soul formed into a whip, he hit the mannequin once before it fadded back into his body.
"Using your soul as a weapon can physically damage it, so you have to be careful. One attack is almost all it can take, this is crucial. Excessive use of this technique can be fatal. I repeat: fatal."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:50 pm

"That's... reassuring."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Hours: Episode 3   After Hours: Episode 3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After Hours: Episode 3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next