Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most badass women in anime

Go down 
+6
Molester211
Script-Z
Potterwatcher1997
Seraph
Neo Bahamut
Loki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

Most badass women in anime - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:27 pm

Lesbians are gay. I like lesbian things, ergo I like gay things... Leave your connotations at the door, son!
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:32 pm

Its a great anime.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Speaking of lesbians, where is the OTL. Chick needs to join an RP so I can see how she posts.
Back to top Go down
Molester211

Molester211

Quote : To die was an art.

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:29 am

kisukeFan_4337 wrote:
@Seraph: Yeah, they're pretty much all badass.

@Script: I forget those two girls' names...they were cool, but I didn't like Noir as an anime.
No. Not Roxanne. I hate her with a passion, she is just a bitch.

edit: Kanu from Ikki tousen is pretty badass.
Edit no.2: Okay, only Kanu in the manga. In the anime she is just a slut. I mean, just by looking at her google images. *sigh*

Last edited by Molester211 on Tue May 29, 2012 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:33 am

Bitches have their place. You can't have a good anything without a good bitch to liven things up.
Back to top Go down
Molester211

Molester211

Quote : To die was an art.

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:36 am

Script-Z wrote:
Bitches have their place. You can't have a good anything without a good bitch to liven things up.
Funny how she is dead and all. I wonder if you did that on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:38 am

And who killed her? Cassandra, who was made even more badass because she killed the character no one liked! Bitches are a key ingredient to every good anything.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 3:21 pm

Hmm... from the top of my head I can only come up with Misato and Ritsuko from NGE. Maybe there needs to be a definition of what is required to be badass as a woman in an anime?

Last edited by Tsukuyomi on Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:17 am

I am disgusted by the lack of Rei in this thread. Who else stood up to Ramiel with a piece of space shuttle? Or ram a missile into the goddamn Angel of Strength?

Not to mention Mari who despite getting smacked around by Zeruel is still badass just for going at it with little more than crush tiny angel in her mind.

And to top it all off, none of you cretins mention Dreameater Merry.

And on an unrelated more towards Script: Claim to have a fixation on lesbians. More than likely never read anything by Nancy Garden or Julie Anne Peters.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 7:53 am

It's a well-known fact that I don't like Rei. And Mari is kind of a Mary Sue. It's in her goddamn name.
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 8:13 am

Seraph wrote:
I've seen so many anime that its hard to really list examples you'd all be familiar with.

That's why I didn't list Sheep Merry Nightmare. You're the only other person on this forum who's seen Yumekuri Merry Harley.
Back to top Go down
HarleyThomas

HarleyThomas

Quote : My dreams are higher than the fucking sky!

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:40 pm

Neo Bahamut wrote:
It's a well-known fact that I don't like Rei. And Mari is kind of a Mary Sue. It's in her goddamn name.

It was still pretty badass. Hell, the only thing more badass and comparible is Spoon from Dog Soldiers going toe-to-toe with a werewolf. Even if that was more of a Crouching Moron Hidden Badass kind of deal.
Back to top Go down
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

Quote : Lowbloods roam aplenty and yours truly is nothing but a scratched scar of parchment.

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 pm

I would say Aerith. Aeris. Aerith, however I too have read Claymore. My all time favourite would have been either Galatea or Cassandra, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:45 am

Deneve gets no love...
Back to top Go down
SkeletonStitches

SkeletonStitches

Quote : Lowbloods roam aplenty and yours truly is nothing but a scratched scar of parchment.

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:03 am

Script-Z wrote:
Deneve gets no love...
Deneve is fucking cool, alright. It's just.

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:08 am

Deneve is teh bestest evar. And not because I know she is totally gay for Helen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most badass women in anime   Most badass women in anime - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most badass women in anime
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3