Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Silver Skeleton.

Go down 
+2
Seraph
Script-Z
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Script-Z

Script-Z

The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:30 am

~Outside the Sacred Stone Tavern~

Noct looked at Levin, "I do believe I said something about insulting my friends. Iliad may be a bit rough around the edges, but she plays her part in the greater scheme of things, as all things do."

Iliad smiled, "You're too kind, my grace."

"I am, indeed," Noctis replied. She then looked at Cale, "I had planed to simply return to my tent, ale in tow, but with such great company, how could I pass up the opportunity?"

Jeanne was an unhappy clam, but simply followed Iliad and Noct as they made their way towards the tavern's door.

~The Sacred Stone Tavern~

"I want this done right," the woman said, "Take as many people you need, I will compensate you for whatever they cost."

--

OOC: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Roll a d100, Leafy, and don't RP until I explain what exactly happens to you.

Madge just smiled, "Wait for it..."
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:02 am

OOC: I'm quiet scared now.

Random number (1,100) :
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

Quote : The next time I want to kill someone, how about you just let me

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Ooc: D100, good lord!

*Marcus gave her a nod and walked to the bar counter.*

Marcus: "Excuse me, do you have some parchment and something to write witb that I could use?"

*Rygar turned away fron the Gnome for just a moment so take a look at the human that had come up next to hin and then returned to enjoy the show.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/mynameisgarrus
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:16 pm

"I have a bad feeling about this" Levin sighs.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:54 pm

*Senthose steps closer to Illiad.*

S"So, if you don't mind my asking, what were you working on that you were 'captured' by a Paladin? Is your ship at port nearby?"

*Euryale takes a few jogging steps to get closer to Jeanne.*

E"Hey, cheer up. I know things didn't turn out quite the way you wanted, but no one had to die, or otherwise suffer. And I don't think she's exactly evil. So, everything worked out okay, right?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Dego

Dego

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Cale hummed as he headed towards the alehouse, pointing to the emerging stars above and beginning to ramble off stories about them, the constallations and legends they were apart of. Whether he was talking to Noctis or anyone else wasn't clear at all.

==============================

Verano raises an eyebrow at the Gnome drinking, waiting for the results.
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:53 am

Madge produces a piece of parchment, and quill, then promptly shoos Marcus out of the way, "Here boy, now watch out, I want to see this."

~Outside the Sacred Stone Tavern~

Iliad looked at Senthose, "My crew and I were at a pub, much like this one when little miss paladin walked in, knocked out half of them, and put me in chains. I didn't want to cause to much of a stir, so I just went along with her, my crew can, and has worked without me before. As for where they are, I left them at a port near central Salis, but I imagine they're at Rae now though, waiting for me."

Jeanne smiled a bit, "It isn't that I'm unhappy I didn't get her head, I'm just a bit disappointed at the waste of a trip I made. Plus, if she really isn't the criminal I've billed her as, I've been quite harsh to her for no reason."

Noctis ignored Levin's worry, and opened the door to the Sacred Stone...

~Sacred Stone Tavern~

OOC: Namond is affected as if taking a potion of fly, the effect lasts for an hour.

Just in time to see a gnome boy, floating up to the top of the top of the tavern, accompanied by a riot of laughter and merriment from the dwarves there, "Well, I can already tell this place knows how to throw a soiree."

Madge clapped a few times joyously, "Fly! By Torag I must remember to write down the ingredients for this one!"

Last edited by Script-Z on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:02 am

OOC: Affected. Effect is a noun.

*Senthose glances back at Jeanne.*

S"Impressive."

*He then looks towards Illiad again.*

S"But unfortunate. It's a shame you had to put up with such indignities."

E"She was delivered to the queen, who exonerated her for her crimes. You wanted to bring her to justice, & so you did. Doesn't sound like a waste to me. Life is a journey, not a destination. Is that a flying gnome?"

S"Don't acknowledge him. He'll think we think he's cool, & want to hang out with us."
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 2:32 am

Levin follows Noctis, "Fine but I'm not drinking anything strong. We don't need to start the "how many pints will it take to get Levin to put his pants on his head?" game again, Noct"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:58 am

*Namond crosses his arms*

Namond:< Last time I take suggestions from anyone. What did you give me anyway?>
Back to top Go down
Dego

Dego

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:51 pm

"Flying gnomes and visiting monarchs, what a day this has been for me." Cale claps happily.

Verano keeps his attention split, keeping the whole of the tavern at least in his peripheral vision. Despite that, he's awfully amused by the floating gnome.
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:01 am

*Marcus scribbled down in the parchment:
WANTED
Warriors of skill and might to assist in the extermination of pests at local aqueduct and rid it of the Silver Skeleton. Payment will be divided.
Look for Marcus.

Marcus: "Mind putting it up for me?"

*Ryger roars with the rest of the crowd, having been so long since he had a good laugh.*

Rygar: "Don't worry you'll come down... I think!"

Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:22 pm

Noct patted Levin on the back, "Calm down Levin, and try to have a good time. You might even find a nice dwarf girl to take to bed."

Iliad shrugged, "Wasn't so bad, really. Wow, it really is a flying gnome... Anyway, it wasn't like I had anything better to do, and she looked like she would hurt me if I said no, so I went along."

Jeanne looked at Euryale with a smile, "You know what, you're absolutely right!" Jeanne felt better about what had happened after Euryale's explanation. "I don't think I ever got your name. Mine is Jeanne," Jeanne said, extending her hand to Euryale to shake.

--

Madge hands Marcus a few tacks and a hammer, then points to a notice board near the front door. Still a bit merry, Madge says, "Oh, come now gnome boy. It ins't so bad at all!"

Patty smiled and grabbed Namond as he floated back down, pulling him back to the ground, "Madge there is a potion maker. It was just a bit of fun we locals play on some of the adventurers who come by. Be thankful, last week he wound up shrinking an elf to half her size! She was none too pleased."

--

By this time the patrons start to take notice of Noctis. Madge quickly begins to rush from behind the bar and clear some people from what he considered his best table, "My queen, you honor me with your presence!"

Noct takes a seat and smiled, "Then would you please honor me with a pint of some of the ale the gnome had?"

Madge nods and rushes off to pour her a mug, "Certainly, certainly." He returns just as Iliad takes a seat next to her.

"And one for me as well," Iliad said, cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:24 pm

"I'd rather not bed a dwarven girl, thanks"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:05 pm

Every dwarven woman in the room looks at Levin judgmentally.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:18 pm

*Namond's face breaks out into a smile*

Namond:< Of course I'm not mad. Though, I'm annoyed I didn't notice in time.>

Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:32 pm

*Marcus takes the tools and parchment and marches to the door. He notices the royal company that has graced the tavern and pauses for a moment to give them a slight bow. Once Noctis passes, he pushes through the rest and tacks up the notice before leaning up against the wall next to the notice board and evaluating Noctis and her group.*

Rygar: "Queen? Why the hell would she be in this pit of dwarven finest."

*Rygar spins around and is actually surprised to see Madge isn't full of it. He grunts at the thought and turns back to his drink, waiting for Madge to finish his pleasantries with Noctis to finish discussing their deal.*
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:17 pm

E"Oh, sorry, I--could you make it 3, please--forgot to tell you, with everything that happened. My name is Euryale."

*She shakes hands.*

S"I'll take milk."

E"Are you serious?!"

S"Milk is a source of at least six essential vitamins and minerals. But, hey, if you want to deal with the possibility of a man who can shoot fire from his hands becoming inebriated, it's your funeral."
Back to top Go down
Dego

Dego

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:28 am

Cale pipes up, as he climbs up into a chair. "Four!"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Half way to the bar Madge turns around with a smile, "Alright, alright! I'll just bring you pitchers and mugs!"

Iliad smiled, "Make things even easier on yourself, just bring the barrel!"

A few moments later and Madge did just that, bringing a mug for everyone, and the barrel of ale to the table. He set it down next to Iliad, who began to pour everyone a round of drinks. Madge then set down a mug of milk in front of Senthose, "And a glass of milk, for the young man."

With that, Madge returned to the bar, "Who would have expected such guests?" He asked no one in particular, though Rygar was closest. "Anyway, before the queen and her crew begin to fly around my tavern, lets discuss our deal." He pulled out a map, and put in on the bar, "The aqueduct is north through a small forest. Few wolves, but mostly dear; nothing to worry about," As he talked he pointed out the road leading from town, which was listed as Feras, north through the woods and to the aqueduct.

--

After giving Levin the stink eye, Patty returns her attention to Namond, "Good then! I'm glad you're in good spirits. So tell me, what is your story boy? What brings you this way? Surely there is more to you than 'wayward traveler'."

--

Jeanne smiled, "It is nice to meet you, Euryale." She took a mug that was handed to her. She wasn't exactly a drinker, but ale that made you fly wasn't something anyone would just pass up.

After passing around a glass to everyone, Iliad extended her drink to the center of the table, "A toast to interesting traveling companions, especially those kind enough to cover the tab." At the last part she flashed Noctis a smile.

--

The woman that had contacted Marcus begins to make her way for the exit. Having gotten what she wanted she didn't think she'd need to stay. On her way out she stopped next to Marcus, "I'll be staying at the inn across the road, ask for me when the task is completed."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Namond:< Well, I'm from Opimae, and I've traveled here with the goal of exploring. I guess you could also call me a healer.>

*Namond, still flying a bit off the ground, crosses his legs and leans back*

Back to top Go down
Seraph

Seraph

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Levin found an empty seat and crashed down whilst pinching the bridge of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:30 pm

E"It's nice to meet you too, Jeanne. And, of course, Queen Noctis."

*She does a slight curtsey for Noctis.*

S"Why, yes, these are new robes. Thanks for noticing."

*Senthose takes a drink.*
Back to top Go down
Azena

Azena

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Marcus: "And your name?"

*Rygar looks over the map and grunts at the simplicity.*

Rygar: "So, I trudge through the woods, smash it into a pile of bones and come back here for my information. Simple enough."
Back to top Go down
Dego

Dego

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:43 pm

Cale takes a deep draught out of his mug, enjoying it for all its worth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Skeleton.   The Silver Skeleton. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Silver Skeleton.
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Neo's RP :: Completed RPGs :: A Cruel and Angry God-
Jump to: