Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:22 am

*Euryale sighs heavily. She kneels down, then finds she has trouble looking Astarte in the eye, so she just kind of stares at the ground. Roatha is behind her, making the lightning gesture & staring at his hand.*

E"The Purist Leader came into your shop in an attempt to kill Tenzin. When she fired, one of her arrows struck him in the chest. The Healers...couldn't revive him. I'm sorry, Astarte."
====================================
Tenzin<It isn't a problem. Oogi, Yip Yip.>

*He snaps the reigns tied to the Flying Bison's horns, & it takes off, rising through the air on an invisible current of wind.*
====================================
*Ven turns back to look at Gabe.*

"I was going to get food from somewhere else. Why, do you think I could make the stuff that's in the kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:42 am

Astarte continued to lie on the ground, and spoke in a heavily restrained voice, "Did you catch the Purist?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 am

"I chased her out the door, but she managed to slip away," Mortal said, "We're going to get her though."

--

"Uh, I don't know..." Gabe said, she then looked down at Tirea. She just seen someone die so, 'are you alright?' seemed like a silly question, "Are you, uh, hungry?"
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am

Astarte lifted herself up onto her feet but persisted in not looking at any of them. Her fists were tightly clenched by her sides and her lips were quivering, and she just managed to say, "Yeah."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:29 am

*Euryale stands up as well.*

E"Will...you be okay at home? Would you prefer if we took you to the hospital? Or to stay with us?"
=================================
*Ven heads into the kitchen because there's no harm in looking & nobody else is using it right now on account of the cook being dead.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:36 am

Mortal doesn't want the be the only loser still squatting, so she stands as well.

--

Gabe is weirded out that Ven is casually using some dead guys things. Noct doesn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:43 am

"Home," Astarte said, shaking her head a little and consciously putting her words together as though speaking in a foreign language. "I'll be alright alone."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:47 am

E"Well....alright, let's get you 2 to the car."

*She takes a few steps, then turns back, frowning with worry.*

E"I mean it, you know. We'd be glad to have you."
============================
*Ven starts making food.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:50 am

Mortal nods in agreement, "You can take my room, and I'll sleep on the sofa."

--

Gabe feels like she is about to get caught breaking rules she didn't know about.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:55 am

Astarte shook her head again, "Thanks for the offer. I just... want to go home..."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 am

*Euryale uses metalbending to open all of the doors. She then tosses Mortal the keys.*

E"Alright, just remember that we're only a phone call away if you need anything at all. I'll be there after I've tied up all of the suspects. Roatha, you'd better not be thinking of running off again."

*Roatha, who was lagging behind, jerks his head up.*

R"W-what? Oh...no, be right there."

*He picks up the pace to stand awkwardly beside Astarte.*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:29 am

Mortal goes to unlock, and start up the car, liek a bawz.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 am

"I'm sorry I attacked you," Astarte said quietly, looking over at Roatha, then away.
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:47 am

*Tirea shrugs*

<I guess I could eat.>
---
*A grin stretches across Monu's face*

<This is amazing!>
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:27 pm

R"It...really wasn't your fault."

*Roatha waits for Astarte to get in before climbing in himself. Before long, Euryale returns.*

E"We'll use Astarte's phone to call in for someone to arrest those guys."
========================================
*Tenzin looks back.*

Tenzin<I'll need directions to where you live.>
========================================
V"Just tell me what you want."

*Ven is just putting together a lunch meat sandwich for herself.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:57 pm

<I'll have whatever you're having.>
---
*Monu nods and gives him the directions*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Gabe doesn't want any dead man food, and Noct isn't hungry, so they both keep to themselves.

--

Mortal begins driving Astarte home.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:37 pm

*They arrive at the shop as Ven is putting together a 2nd sandwich, every so often taking a bite out of the one she made for herself.*
==========================================
*Oogi touches down where Monu lives, in a spot you would normally expect a car to park.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:43 pm

*Monu earthbenders himself off Oogi, then turns around and pats him on the back*

<Thank you for letting me ride on you Oogi.>
---
*Tirea runs outside at the arrival of the car*

<Astarte! Are you alive?>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Noct looked from Gabe to Ven, "Does... does she expect an answer other than yes?"

Mortal parked the car, and stepped out to head towards the phone.
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Astarte disembarked, sort-of nodded and waved to Tirea and then started walking over to her house next door.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:28 am

OOC: Seems like as good a spot as any to start a new topic.

*Roatha also steps out. As Astarte enters her house, he worriedly asks Euryale what they're going to do to make sure that Astarte is going to be okay. Euryale assures him that Mortal has it taken care of. When Mortal emerges, Euryale offers to drive the people still around home if they need a ride, but they can't stay, because Astarte has requested to be alone. Either way, everyone is transported home. Once at their apartment, Euryale turns to Mortal.*

E"So...wanna climb in bed with me anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches
Page 38 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38