Neo's RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Neo's RP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Bahamut
Unyielding Force of Thoroughbred Penis
Neo Bahamut

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches Empty
PostSubject: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Radio News Update:
==========================================
*Last Heide had seen, the Purist Leader landed heavily on her left leg. The airship flew away seemingly without noticing them, but a pair of patrolling cops encountered her & ordered her to halt. She shot that guy without hesitation, limping off into an alley as she reloaded. The other cop directed the wounded one to find Beifong & get back-up, then pursued her into the alleyway. Shortly after that, the streets around Zolt's headquarters were dotted with cop cars, occasionally expelling a duo of flashlight-armed officers to search an alley on foot. The Air Acolytes were beginning to recover their senses, while the Sky Bison stood shakily on the roof, watching over the scene, & glaring at Heide menacingly, awaiting her next move.*
===========================================
*Ven entered the car with Noctis. Though she may have feared otherwise, Ven was a very careful eater, not losing any part of her sandwich, much less getting it on the upholstery. As she is eating, she produces a necklace made of a series of white bars of varying length from her pocket, which Noctis really hopes is polished stone. She swallows, & turns to Noctis, holding it out.*

<I made this for you. It is customary to present my host with a gift, as to express my gratitude for your hospitality.>
*Chief Beifong approaches Eve. By this point, most of the ambulances have cleared out, and the non-wounded cops are patrolling the area, making recordings, taking pictures, or placing things in small plastic bags.*

Beifong<I'll need to take a statement. For starters, what is your name?>
*Sidon's shop was just about to close when Roatha popped in, visibly no worse for the wear than a few cuts in his jacket, but moving gingerly, due to bruises. Since there is no line, he walks right up to the counter.*

"Hey, Astarte. Do you have anything with noodles in it? It's been a crazy night."

*He looks up at Monudon.*

"You're not Astarte."
*The blond had introduced herself as Thiera, and stated that she and Aroma were working in Aamon's clinic when he bombed it. After they were treated at this hospital, they managed to get jobs there. She was told she'd have to wait until Euryale was done with surgery to see her. During this time, Roatha had called a hospital official, who let Mortal know that he finally knew where they went, and he'd come visit Euryale in the morning. Soon after, Thiera emerged.*

<Okay, we've got her clavicle anchored in place with a metal rod. We decided to stitch up her shoulder, instead of healing it, because it'll make the 2nd operation to take it out a little easier. With periodic Healing sessions, her shoulder should heal up in about a week. But we recommend she wears a sling during this time. I can take you to see her, if you'd like.>
Back to top Go down
https://neon.rpg-board.net
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:04 pm

*Eve turns to Beifong and holds out her hand*

<I'm Eve, the local astronomer.>
---
*Monu smiles in greeting*

<I'm new here, Astarte and Mr. Sidon had a bit of a family emergence, so I'm watching the cafe till they get back.>
---
*Tirea had waved goodbye to Gabe several hours ago and headed home, where she now sits in her bedroom listening to the radio and getting ready for bed*

<Maybe I'll finally be able to get my own place....>

*Tirea flops on the bed, tired but not wanting to miss any updates*
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 7:07 pm

"I would like that," Mortal said, letting out a small yawn of exhaustion.

--

Noct hopes whatever the fuck she wants to hope! Maybe she hopes they're fucking magic pixie dust! Noct, however, doesn't give a shit about what other people thinks she hopes, and takes the necklace with a smile, "It is beautiful. I thank you for it, as well as what it represents. I can only hope to be a good host." Noct would have told Ven to keep it, seeing as how she might need to pawn it for money at some point, but she didn't want to seem culturally insensitive.

Noct also said, "Sorry if 'Ven' was too forward. You seemed to take issue with it earlier. I'll call you by your full name, if you prefer."

--

Gabe, since hours had passed, bid Tirea a farewell, and began on her way home to take a nap.
Back to top Go down
http://script-z.deviantart.com
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Right then Roatha would have felt Astarte, having finished with Hector and Eduj and found bedding for them, tap him on the shoulder, "Hi."

Hector and Eduj continued to smoke in Astarte's living room.

Dalia had now gone to bed.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:58 pm

*Roatha tries not to jump too high before turning around.*

"Oh, hey."
===============================
"I don't see why you would shorten it, but you may call me what you want."
===============================
*Thiera tries to suppress yawn sympathy, & ends up looking a bit like she's struggling with acid reflux.*

Thiera<R-right this way.>

*She leads Mortal into a room with a single hospital bed, a couch kind of thing against the wall, a chair next to the bed, & a small window. Euryale, of course, occupied the bed, laying on her side. Since all she could see was red hair splayed across white pillowcase, Mortal was forced to conclude that she was laying on her side. She had been stripped out of her armor, & was now wearing ah hospital gown, which was slipping over her shoulder to reveal the dark stitches criss-crossing from almost the base of her shoulder blade, up over her clavicle.*

Thiera<It was a pretty nasty wound, her shoulder blade just barely stopped it. If she wasn't wearing the armor, the limb would have surely been amputated. But I'm not trying to scare you, I assure you, she will make a full recovery. There will probably be a small scar, though.>
========================================
*Beifong grips it & gives a simple, but firm shake. The armor is very cold, & very hard.*

Beifong<And how did you come to arrive on the scene?>
========================================
*Gabe arrives at her apartment. Glancing at the doors on either side of her would indicate that both Mortale's & Roatha's apartment lights are out.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Eve:<I was at the telescope shop to purchase a solar filter when a waterbender barged in and attacked me. Ms. Keter arrived on the scene and saved me, and I decided to come with her.>

*Eve gestures in the direction she and Keter had come from*

<Some Monsoons attacked us as we were approaching.>
---
Monu:<Ms. Astarte, I'm glad you're back. Is this a friend of yours?>

*Monu waves in greeting*
---
*Tirea sighs, turns off the radio, and crawls under the covers*

<Night Dad!>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

Quote : I'm not the necrophiliac Arthur Chase - That's a different Arthur Chase.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 pm

"Yeah," Astarte looked past Roatha and nodded at Monudon, then looked back at Roatha. "Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:06 am

Gabe goes into her home, and gets changed into some jammies, and goes to bed.

--

Noct explained, "Shortening the name of someone you know is a sign of familiarity. Noct instead of Noctis, for instance. It is a distinction that separates people who I am friendly with, and those with whom I have a more formal relationship."

--

Mortal sat down in the chair. "Are you awake?" She asked quietly, so she wouldn't wake her up just in case she was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi

Quote : I screwed myself with a screwdriver in the thumb.

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 10:55 am

Soo. . . this was a mess. She looked for the stairs they had come and if Ivan was still lying around. She kept the scalpel hidden behind the arm by which's hand it was held, in the other she still held the fan closed. She doubted however that she could do the same trick twice with the grenade against the bison, though, and she had her doubts about using the gas against the Air Acolytes because of the staffs that maybe could blow away the gas. Well, if things got far worse, it would be an option to try. If she was going down, she would do it with a bang - their victory should come at a price.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:43 pm

*Euryale rolls over, then gasps as she lands on her shoulder, & instead uses her right arm to push her into a sitting position, then rub her eyes.*

"I am now...."

*She looks around the room.*

"Where am I? How did I get here? What happened to Senthose & Voland?"
====================================
*While Heide is standing there doing absolutely nothing, the bison turns around & smacks her hard with its tail.*
"Not really, no. So...do you have anything with noodles in it?"
Beifong<Did we retrieve any suspects from those locations?>

<Yes, ma'am. A total of 5.>

*She turns back to Eve.*

Beifong<Is that all that there were?>
=====================================
"I see...so what should I call you?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:52 pm

*Eve thinks for a second, then nods*

<Yes ma'am.>
---
Monu:<Nice to meet you!>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 pm

"Um, yeah," Astarte nodded, then stepped past and began heading for the kitchen. "Monudon can serve you, I need to talk to my father for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:51 pm

"You're in a hospital bed. You were injured, so medics brought you here. Senthose and Volund are in custody," Mortal said, answering Euryale's questions in order. "I didn't mean to wake you up," Mortal added, "You're hurt, you should rest."

--

"If you want to, you may call me Noct," said Noctis, "You're going to be staying with me, so I'd like to think that we're going to be getting a lot more familiar with each other."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:30 pm

"Okay."

*Unfortunately, Ven's profound musings are put to a halt as they arrive at Noctis's abode.*
================================
"I'm fine, I don't need to rest, I need to remember what happened."

<Good, then we can get you fitted in that sling.>

"What?"

<Oh, pardon me...you'll need to wear a sling for the next week or so, while your shoulder heals. Then we'll need to schedule another operation to remove the metal rod currently holding your clavicle together.>

"O...kay...so, how were they caught? I don't remember doing much of anything."

*Meanwhile, Thiera moves around behind her, & collects her arm in a sling.*
Beifong<I see. Is that all you know about the situation?>
*He turns back to Monu.*

"Okay. Yeah. Sure. You too. So, noodles?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Noctis steps out of the car, and begins to head to the front door. She turned to look over her shoulder to make sure Ven was following along.

--

"You don't remember much because Senthose drugged you with a gas form of Cactus Juice," Mortal said, "You were kind of out of it for the remainder of the fight, but you were still helpful. Chief Beifong, yourself, Roatha, believe it or not, and I were able to subdue Senthose and Volund, though the scuffle left us a bit battered. You especially, which is why you should rest and heal up." Mortal leaned forward a bit, and smiled, "I was so happy when it was over and you were alright. I'd be upset if you wound up doing harm to yourself because you weren't taking it easy."

"Oh," Mortal had almost forgotten, "Keter was there as well. She wanted me on camera, I think, though I don't really know why." She produced the card to show Euryale.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm

"Okay...that makes me feel better, I thought I'd ran away like a coward."

*Thiera secures the strap behind hr neck. Euryale squints at the card.*

"Oh, that's so cool! You should definitely do it."
============================
*Ven was indeed following along, craning her neck at the tall building.*
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:11 pm

*Eve nods*

<I do believe so, yes.>
---
Monu:<Coming right up!>

*Monu heads into the kitchen, and starts making noddles*
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 5:38 pm

Astarte spoke to her father for a few moments, basically telling him that the two had been patched up and bedding had been arranged. This conversation lasted for just a few moments, and Astarte was soon able to join Roatha back out at the counter.
"So, did something happen tonight?" Astarte asked, looking at the apparent slash wounds on Roatha's clothes. "I haven't been listening to the radio or anything. Are you sure you are alright?"
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:36 pm

"I doubt it'll feel much like your home, but hopefully you'll be comfortable all the same," Noct said, opening the door leading to the main foyer.

--

Mortal rubbed the back of her head, "Well... you ran around a bunch, but you definitely came back." She then shrugged, "Wait, you think so? I really didn't care one way or the other about her."
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:51 pm

"Are you kidding me? Being on television is already cool, but Keter is a Firebending Master, an airship captain, and quite pretty. I'd be flattered to be associated with her. Wait...I did run away? Did I even do anything useful? ...Why does my cheek hurt?"
*She enters, then stands around, looking this way & that, appearing lost & anxious.*
"...Can you keep a secret? (I stumbled across the Monsoons while Euryale & Mortal were trying to arrest them. On a related note, I can now shoot lightning.) I should be fine. I only got hit with a couple of icicles, & Senthose didn't seem to know who I was."

*Whenever Monu gets back, he adds.*

"Oh, Orange Spark Water would be nice, too."
Beifong<Then it looks like you are only here because Keter dragged you along for her vanity project. You also seem uninjured, so you are free to go.>
Back to top Go down
Astarte

Astarte

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:59 pm

"Um, would you like me to take a look?" She said, before quickly explaining herself. "Ah, where you were hit, I am a healer, I could help you out."
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Eve:<I actually asked to come along. Will it be safe to head home?>
---
*Monu nods, sets down the noodles, and heads to get his drink*

<Here you are!>
Back to top Go down
Script-Z

Script-Z

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:17 pm

"No, no, don't feel bad," Mortal said, "You were super useful... And... I kinda, sorta slapped you when you were high."

--

"Here, let me show you around," Noct said. She then began to lead Ven on an impromptu tour of the first floor which covered the foyer, kitchen, dining room, and living room. "The bed rooms are up stairs," Noct said.
Back to top Go down
Neo Bahamut
Neo Bahamut

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Beifong<Absolutely. We have officers patrolling the streets, the sky, & even the rivers. And by now, the head of the Red Monsoons is surely in a maximum security jail cell.>
==================================
"Thanks."

*He turns back to Astarte, smiling sheepishly.*

"Uhh...sure, why not?"
"Oh...just as well, I probably deserved it. I'm guessing you're just telling me this to make me feel better."

*Euryale stares into her lap as Thiera slides awkwardly out of the room.*
*Venezuela makes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].*

"...What are stairs?"
Back to top Go down
Leafy

Leafy

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 7:56 pm

*Eve smiles*

<Thank you very much, Chief Beifong. Republic City is in your debt.>

*Eve shakes her hand again, the she heads off in the direction of her apartment*
---
*Monu goes back behind the counter, trying not to laugh at the scene*

<If you need anything else, please let me know.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game-Changers & Grudge Matches   Game-Changers & Grudge Matches Empty

Back to top Go down

Game-Changers & Grudge Matches
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next